Space conquest is an adventure/action game with realistic physics and breathtaking spacescapes. Create your own fleet to save the solar system from complete annihilation. Discover new and exciting ships with unique weapons and capabilities to help you succeed in your conquest. You are now ready to play commander, these unique features are at your disposal:
- Unlockable ships each with unique weapons
- Ships have destroyable sections that give you greater tactical flexibility
- Fleet designer that lets you customize your squadron
- Challenging AI
- Remarkable starscapes
- Physics based combat
- Intuitive controls
- A chance to support future game indie development
You are one of several space dictators, struggling for power in a planetary system. All planets generate ships and players can use their ships to attack other planets. Conquer all planets and kill all enemy fleets to win.
Galaxy Conquest is of the known family popularized by Galcon. Galaxy Conquest features early infinite number of randomly generated unique levels and brilliant AI with several difficulty levels.
Well, then, all aboard! Skipper, lay in a new course!
Pirate Conquest - it is new pirate game in the popular gameplay scrollshooter.
Choose ship and destroy all over ships on your way to stand the thunder of seas.
Collect all the pieces of the map and find the pirate treasure.
Upgrade your ship and stand the King of pirates.
- New locations;
- Battle with boses;
- New game bonuses
Join our group in VK. http://vk.com/metalstudio666
This is our the first project, but in the future its was much more.
Shielded in their underground bunkers, our heroes emerge into a Fight for Survival. The Invaders must be stopped at all costs!
★★★ Command armies of
- Deploy Turrets
- Explosive Barrels
- And many more to defeat the enemy!
Using the unique strengths of each unit, combine battlefield tactics and decisive action to outsmart and conquer the invaders!
Lightweight fast units for carrying out lightning raids, slow powerful siege tanks for bombarding enemy positions, battle tanks and infantry squads for intense warfare: choose the right units for the job and command them in battle.
★★★ There’s a huge variety of missions in the first Defense Command mission pack and with many more mission packs in development, the replay value of this game is going to be massive!
Each mission is designed to bring you the best gameplay experience from playing Defense Command and will challenge you to combine strategy and action in different ways.
Play a fast 2 minute mission or take on the entire might of the enemy onslaught and take back the Planet!
★★★ Download Defense Command now and if you like what you see, our constantly evolving series of mission packs will keep you hooked!
Specifically developed for touchscreen platforms, Total War Battles™: SHOGUN is a new real-time strategy game from the makers of the award-winning Total War series.
Total War Battles™ delivers quick-fire, tactical combat balanced with intuitive building and unit management. All set in a beautifully illustrated Medieval Japan.
“This high-quality production dramatically streamlines the RTS genre for mobile play, while making sure it's packed with enough tactical depth to make its many skirmishes tense and exciting”
PocketGamer.com – 90% Gold Award
“Total War Battles is a surprisingly beautiful and engaging mix of war gaming and puzzles.”
Slide To Play – 4/4
1. COMPETE FOR THE SUPREMACY OF MEDIEVAL JAPAN
Lead your clan to battle through more than 10 hours of story-driven campaign set in the world of Total War™: SHOGUN 2; winner of “Best Strategy Game of 2011” awards from Gamespot, IGN, Gamespy and GameTrailers.
2. BUILD YOUR ECONOMY
Deploy and manage your bases to generate resources and recruit units including samurai, archers, ninjas and cavalry. Each victory awards XP to spend on building and troop upgrades that could make a decisive difference to your future battles.
3. A UNIQUE TAKE ON REAL-TIME BATTLES
Total War Battles™ introduces a new real-time battle system that feels both familiar and fresh. The hex battle maps allow for natural unit movements and deep strategy. However, as followers of the “Bushido” code of conduct, your units can never turn back – this twist to classic RTS gameplay adds tension and intensity to the action, making each victory even more rewarding.
4. DESIGNED FOR TOUCHSCREENS
Introducing an interface designed specifically for touchscreens – drag and drop buildings and troops, swipe across the battle map with a flick, and pinch to zoom in and out.
5. 1Vs1 LOCAL MULTIPLAYER
Play against a friend in real-time on a single device in three different multiplayer modes.
6. SKIRMISH MODE
Play through six standalone battles in Normal, Hard or Shogun difficulty. Compete against other players on the leaderboards and unlock new Skirmish achievements.
7. STRATEGY FOR ALL
Total War™ fans will naturally enjoy the intense, deep and rewarding action-strategy gameplay, while more casual strategy fans will appreciate the Zen simplicity of the opening tutorial battles, scalable difficulty level and hint system that will soon make them a tactical master.
Play TOTAL WAR BATTLES on your big screen TV with MHL. Visit www.meetmhl.com for more information.
Default control style uses the accelerometer, where you turn the device like a steering wheel. Or you can use the touchscreen, just open settings at the start screen.
This is an early version of my first game so please forgive and report any bugs. If you guys like it I will add more levels and features. Some things that currently being added are:
-Power ups: gravity wave and moon pull
I also have a free version, with a small ad in the corner:
Credit to OveMelaa for the wonderful background music:
"Earth Is All We Have" written and produced by Ove Melaa (Omsofware@hotmail.com) -2013 Ove Melaa
To move units among stones: Select a stone and it will receive 50% of the units from neighbour blue stones. You can draw a path and all the touched stones will be selected after some delay in the given sequence.
You have to capture the special stones in order to produce your units. The grey special stones are natural and static. Note that maximum number of units of a stone is limited by its size.
Contains 25 extra levels.
NOTE: Be sure to try the Space Captain - Demo version first to make sure it works good on your device.
Full Version Features:
• 24bit graphics.
• 37 missions to complete.
• Over a hundred solar systems to explore.
• Randomly generated systems, enemies, and equipment.
• Hundreds of pieces of equipment to try on your ship.
• Dock at friendly planets and reconfigure your ship or buy a new one.
• Command up to 3 ships at a time.
• Battle with Frigates, Cruisers, Battleships, Space Stations, Starbases, Fighters, Satellites, and Mines.
• Android 2.3 and up
• 800x480 or better screen resolution
• 512mb memory
What will be your final score?
-NO ADVERTS - Once you buy you own the full game.
-NO additional spending.
-100 Waves to challenge you.
-Designed For Tablet and Mobile
Like us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/BinaryPandaGames
Subscribe to our YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/BinaryPandaGames
IMPORTANT: ePSXe doesn't include games, Games must be provided by user.
Invest into planet mining or debris scavenging and form habitable atmosphere, deploy on new planets and build defence structures - protecting mankind from ruthless invasion!
This is a 3d / OpenGL game, not sure if your device will run it OK? Try free DEMO version first!
- 25 challenging levels
- addictive and dynamic gameplay
- different space ships
- various defensive buildings and production facilities
- upgradeable weapons, shielding force-fields and more!
Based on Open Source code:
Forum for Freeciv for Android users: http://civland.org/android
Default game settings are based on Civilization II, but Civilization I ruleset exists.
- Spawn Fighters by clicking on the buttons in the spawn bar to the left. You buy Fighters with Candy Points. When you gain levels you will unlock more fighters. There is also a premium fighter which you can unlock by spending War Points.
* Candy Points:
- Candy Points are what you need to spend in order to buy fighters and battle upgrades. Your Castle will generate Candy Points at a steady rate. The rate can be increased by buying the Candy Regen Item.
* Hero Points:
- Hero Points accumulate buy tapping death bubbles. When you get 25 Hero Points you are able to spawn a hero. You can only have one hero on the battle field at a time.
* War Points:
- War Points can be accumulated by clicking on Death Bubbles, or then can be purchased from the Mission Select window.
* Death Bubble Bonus:
- When you slay an enemy there is a chance that a death bubble will appear. The death bubble holds a bonus which can be either a Candy Point, War Point, or Hero Point.
* Kill Streak Bonus Items
- As you kill enemies you fill up the Kill Streak Meter. When the Meter fills you get to use 1 of 3 Bonus Items right away. The Kill Streak Meter will stop filling up until you use the Active Kill Streak Bonus. To use the Bonus drag the Icon onto the Battle Field. There are 3 Bonus Items: Bomb, Potion, and Portal. The Bomb falls and will damage our units and the enemy units alike. The Potion heals only our units. The Portal allows new units to spawn where ever the Portal is placed.
Shoot down helicopters to give yourself powerups.
Power ups include:
1 Faster Missiles
2. Increased Fire Rate
3. Health Bonus
4. Buck Shot Missiles
What high score can you get?
Enhanced art work
More Power Ups
Buy now while price is cheap!
Free upgrades for life.
Exclusive offers on our other apps.
3. Special abilities
4. Leader Boards
5. Character customization
7. More game modes
8. Better artwork
9. Better Sound
10. Game play optimization
Prices will go up when more features are added!