Get code samples and post your inventions at https://www.facebook.com/ArduinoTotalControlApp
Get the manual: https://www.dropbox.com/s/99z35qvlfnbyfo0/Arduino%20Total%20Control%20Manual.pdf?dl=0
Build your layout, control up to 24 x 2 circuits on 7 different devices at the same time, program their functions, take pictures of what you want to control or choose a picture from your gallery (each picture box has three states that can be switched dynamically via app or Arduino) and have fun switching your circuits in latch (toggle button) or momentary (Touching Pictures) modes.
NEW: Get accelerometer data for your Arduino (when multiple devices connected, accelerometer data will be sent to all bluetooth devices).
Connect via BLUETOOTH and/or WI-FI.
Thanks to your feedback and support, Arduino Total Control now can be fully customized. You can manage the layout as you like the most! Just enable "Edit properties" form the menu to hide/show buttons, text or images, then, keep your finger (long click) on the picture in order to change the displayed image, and choose one from your gallery or take a shot.
Excellent for Advanced home automation, school projects and more.
Data sent by app are:
• '<' Indicates special command like accelerometer for example:
- 9.81 m/s^2 will be sent as integer "981"
- 56.24 m/s^2 will be sent as integer "5624"
• '[' Is sent every 2.5 secs in order to know we are still connected
• Or whatever you want! now you decide what the sending command is!
Objects displayed by app
• Images, Can be used as visual dynamic indicators and / or push buttons (with editable commands)
• Text Tags, Can be used as descriptors, as sensor sources, or to display data from Arduino
• Toggle Buttons, Can be used as Buttons :p (with editable commands)
Get feedback from your board!!!
Board -> android codes are strings that are displayed as feedback! NOTE that empty strings and "\r" will have no effect on the displayed text. End each string with "\n" (New line character) in order to let the app know when to display the incoming string.
You can easily assemble your own board using a Bluetooth – serial module (like JY-MCU...), and getting the previous codes from micro-controller's serial port (if you want to communicate via WiFi, use the Ethernet shield)
You can get the code from the app for free, just copy and paste into your Arduino sketch, then auto-format, and download the sketch!
Arduino Code provided!!!!!
Arduino connection schematics provided!!!!
Log Arduino Total Control V 6.1
*New Arduino Sketches
*4 available layouts to set up
*Bugs related to image sizes corrected
*Bug with layout 4 fixed
*Splash Screen for picture loading added
*Long touch picture mode added
Log Arduino Total Control V 6.3
*New Arduino Beginner code for fast implementation
*4 relays more added per layout
*minor bugs fexed
Log Arduino Total Control V 7.2
*Connect up to 7(2 for free version) Bluetooth devices
*Connection Manager menu added
*Only serial port profile devices displayed
*Manual orientation selection for each layout
*Reset layout properties button added
*New Beginner Codes
• 8 Digital Output Control
• 4 Analog Input Sensor
• Control via TCP/IP or Internet
• Control with Web Browser or Android App
• Arduino Web Server TCP/IP ( LAN )
• Set your device name and sensor name
• Sensor Control Output Automatically.
• Set your IP Address and port
• Real time status
1. Arduino MEGA Board or compatible board.
2. Ethernet (WIZnet 5100) Shield
3. Relay Board
4. Light Sensor or Motion Sensor or other
Device1 Arduino Output PIN 2
Device2 Arduino Output PIN 3
Device3 Arduino Output PIN 4
Device4 Arduino Output PIN 5
Device5 Arduino Output PIN 6
Device6 Arduino Output PIN 7
Device7 Arduino Output PIN 8
Device8 Arduino Output PIN 9
Analog Input Sensor1 - Arduino PIN A0
Analog Input Sensor2 - Arduino PIN A1
Analog Input Sensor3 - Arduino PIN A2
Analog Input Sensor4 - Arduino PIN A3
Arduino Source Code ,Wiring Diagram and Hardware page
Buiness Page ( Thailand )
email : firstname.lastname@example.org
If you want Android Source Code in this App. it cost 30 - 50 USD.
FREE Version with Ad
- Light LED Strip and standard bulb,
- Motorized windows and HVAC,
- Read enviroments data (temperature, humidity and others).
Generally whatever appliance runs behind a supported microcontroller, like your Arduino, can be a Souliss enabled device. You'll need a deployed Souliss installation in order to use this app profitably, get code and instruction on project website www.souliss.net
The Souliss project is completely open-source and let you build yourhome automation system in a quick and cheap way, you can automate a small home and customize behaviours with scenaries and programs. Actually several boards (all based on Arduino / Atmel AVRs) and communication interfaces are supported, including Ethernet, Wireless and WiFi. The project is very cheap to build, you can build an entire system with as low as a few hundred dollars. Some time is anyway required to configure your Arduino-compatible home control, so please take your time to explore Souliss home automation framework first.
- Configuration-less, automatically detects nodes and devices in your network;
- Support enviromental measurement (like temp and humidity), Lights and LED Strip, Air Conditioners (IRs) and others;
- Automate group actions and commands using Scenarios;
- Automate your behaviors using Programs (on time, geo or sensor based);
- Local Database for historical data;
- Battery-efficient event-based communication;
- Tablet support and optimizations;
- Customizable Looks & Feel.
You'll need a deployed Souliss installation in order to use this app profitably. You'll remotely control your home lights, heating and any other devices supported by Souliss.
Connect to our WiFi-equipment，you can choose any color as your request , such as red, green, blue, purple, orange and so on, It also can dim the brightness. On the other hand, you can adjust a variety of beautiful lighting effects, such as different colors chase each other and jumping, and so on, you can also adjust the Color temperature ( cold white and warm white ).
New version has added following functions:
1.Light changing controlled by music
2.Multiple controller change at one time.
3.Beautified the interface
4.Allows you to control your led lights quickly and conveniently right from your home screen!
But these functions depend on our controller ,First of all is to power on our WiFi light Controller , then open the mobile phone WiFi connection page to connect our WiFi equipment, our WiFi device name is" LEDnetxxxxxxxxxxxx" format, if connect success, quit page and Start the Software, now you can control the light by your Phone.
Wonderful! Thank you!
If the signal of your wifi controller is not "LEDnet*****", indicating the controller is not ours, so our App"LED Magic Color" can't work with your controller
To create and configure your adapter follow the guide at:
this is the original file if you want to help me for the traslation
open garage arduino apri garage arduino
This app can be used as a sleeping aid, to stimulate your mood, as a meditation assistant, a stress reducer or simply as an ambient light.
*** NEW : Binaural Beats ***
We have added a new section that allows you to generate binaural beats combining them with color therapy. You can customize every parameter individually or just the desidered state of mind. Use with headphones only!
WARNING: If you currently have or previously had epilepsy/seizures or heart problems, DO NOT use the Binaural Beats feature!
Combinations are a new way to experience color and music together, trying to recreate exciting natural wonder and memories with your device!
Following combinations are included:
* Candle (candle effect with a nice background sound)
* Dawn (recreate the dawn color sequence)
* Sunset (recreate the sunset color sequence)
* Thunderstorm (Lightning effect generated using the flash of your camera)
* Fire (recreate the fireplace effect)
* Ocean (brings you at the beach)
* Old-Television (constant white-noising with old television noise)
* Forest (recreate the jungle color sequence)
* Fireworks (sparkling colors)
Relax Lamp includes:
* User-defined variable transition speed between colors
* Color-picker (starting color)
* Adaptive Brightness
* Auto-closing timer
* Various sounds to choose from via Sounds selection
Some technical specs:
The color generation algorithm uses the phases between the RGB components, which we express as sinusoidal curves. This allows Relax Lamp to reproduce a fluid and unique color sequence depending on the starting color you choose.
The “Adaptive Brightness” is a unique feature (still in its experimental phase) designed to compensate for different eye sensitivities to certain colors during low-light conditions (scotopic vision). We tried to eliminate the misleading feeling that for some colors, the perceived intensity is far greater compared to others. This lets you enjoy a smoother color experience.
Tested on following devices:
- Samsung Galaxy S3 (Android 4.0)
- HTC Desire (Android 2.2)
- HTC Desire S (Android 2.2)
- HTC Sensation (Android 2.3)
- Asus Eee Pad Transformer (Android 4.0.3)
- Asus Galaxy Tab 2 (Android 4.0)
NOTE: The Internet connection is only used to submit an error report should the application crash unexpectedly. The application does NOT rely on an internet connection in order to work.
If you encounter any problems, rather than simply rate the app with one star, please let us know what’s wrong using the support link. This will help us deliver an even better product. Thank you.
The ultimate lighting tool, for Free .
Flashlight turns your device into a bright light instantly . Flashlight takes full advantage of the LED light .
Switch On/Off the light just like using a real flashlight .
-- Features --
-- Timer Power Off Function .
-- SOS signal .
-- Alarm signal mode
-- Blinking Mode .
-- Stunning graphics .
-- Colorful neon light .
“Bling Bling LED” provides the most fancy and realistic effect than any other apps!
This app will be a useful mini-board for you when
you want to propose to your lover,
you want to show lovely, cheering messages to your friends,
you need to catch a taxi,
or you need a colorful cheering sign at the concert.
Just try “Bling Bling LED” in your daily life!
-An animation effect appears to move up and down, from side to side
-Includes shiny and colorful effect
-Available up to three lines of writing
-You can adjust the font size and color
-You can set the background color
A real text scroll in a simulated LED display.
Support for all alphabets (Western Latin, Hangul, Kanji, Katakana, Hiragana, Cyrillic, Arabic, Hebrew, Thai, etc).
Select one of the predefined colors or create a combination by yourself.
Different speeds to select.
Right to Left and Left to Right scroll directions.
Support for all the fonts that you have installed in your phone.
It is fun and easy.
It is for free.
It is not a wallpaper.
- Your own marquee or banner.
- A ticker with the info that you want.
- Clear messages in a noisy environment (disco, bar, etc.)
- Communication with a different style
Use it in Valentine's Day, in Christmas, in Halloween, in parties, in concerts, in demonstrations, etc.
Tested in a lot of devices like:
Samsung Galaxy (S, S2, S Plus, Mini, Ace), LG Optimus (One, 3D), HTC (Wildfire, Evo 3D, Desire Z, Desire S), Motorola Defy+, Sony Ericsson Xperia (Arc, Neo, Pro, X10), Google Nexus S, . . .
LED lights license to manufacture on the phone screen fantasy incomparable LED fluorescent board with a variety of fonts and bright colors, you want to be the focus of a big crowd do, wanted to show their happiness you in front of everyone, LED light board definitely let you become the best night's brightest star. The beloved lover to marry him, watch concerts, performances, be sure the software needed!
If you like this software, please give me a praise in the market, thanks for your support.
* Bright Flashlight / torch mode when using the device LED.
* Bright led screen lights.
* Beautiful layout and simple controls.
* Small memory footprint, low battery and CPU consumption. Highly optimized.
* Best tablet Flashlight
* Turns on all available LED lights on the device
* Camera Flash LED at Maximum
* Screen at Bright Maximum
* Keyboard Backlight at Maximum
* Soft Keys Backlight at Maximum
* Flash Alerts for incoming calls
* Flash Alerts for incoming Sms
This Led flashlight torch application has been tested to work on work perfectly well on tablet phones and tablet devices. It is rated as one of the best application on tablet torchlight
It shows a scrolling text on the screen in normal mode or simulating a LED panel. The main difference with the other Scroller apps (LED or Text) is that this Scroller speaks. Other difference is that this app uses only a tiny amount of memory.
This Scroller is very easy to use.
There are some buttons that you personalize with the text strings that you want. You only have to press one of this buttons and the text string will be reproduced depending on the functionality you selected.
This Scroller uses the Text-To-Speech engine of your device to pronounce the text. If your device does not have the Text-To-Speech converter, this app helps you to download and install it. The default languages are: English, Spanish, German, Italian and French. Your device could support more languages.
Please, take into account that the quality of the voice does not depends on this app. It depends on the Text-To-Speech engine you have installed in your device. You can configure the voice in the settings of your device. This voice will be the same that you have in other apps that use the Text-To-Speech engine.
Scroll the Text:
It will show the text scrolling on the screen.
The text will scroll simulating a LED panel.
You can configure easily the next features:
- Resolution or the amount of LEDs (in the LED mode).
- Text size (in the normal text mode).
- Scrolling direction.
- Scrolling speed. You can change the scrolling speed sliding the finger on the screen while text is scrolling.
- Text color.
- Background color
It supports all the fonts you have installed in your device. If you can write it, this app can scroll it.
This Scroller could be very useful for people with speech disorders. User can have his most used sentences preconfigured and this Scroller can speak with only one click.
A good tool in noisy environments as bars, pubs, discos, demonstrations, concerts, parties, etc.
Use it in Christmas, New Year, Halloween, Valentine’s Day, etc.
Your own marquee to give messages in an original way.
A ticker with your own information.
A fun way to say something
It has been tested in many models of the next families of devices: Samsung Galaxy, LG Optimus, Sony Xperia, Motorola, HTC, Google Nexus, Alcatel TCT, …
all functions are executed in ONE CLICK.
Followings are supported functions
- TOGGLE MODE : light is ON or OFF on every click
- MANUAL MODE : light is ON only in touch-down
- ACCIDENT MODE : light is bliking in every 1 second
- DISCO MODE : light is blinking in shorter time.(in some phones, it may be slow)
- SOS MODE : mors code 'SOS' (in some phones, it may be slow)
- SHAKE MODE : when you shake a phone, light is blinking
- MIC MODE : when you shout, light is blinking
- if your phone has no LED flash, you can use ON-SCREEN flash mode
- While flash is on, LCD will be black. this is energy saving mode (especially AMOLED)
And my app is even cute and small.
ENJOY NANO FLASHLIGHT!
You have two separate RGB channels where you can get different colors per channel.
Control adjustable to own needs intensity.
Do it yourself. In minutes you'll Omniblug armed and ready for use.
You must have Omniblug Led Control, you can mount it yourself easily.
www.omniblug.com for access you need to hop you own controller, it is very easy.
"Easy LED Display" is brilliant application that everyone should have!
Simple interface and powerful!
★How to use★
Enter your message, set options for the best display and touch the [Done] button. That's it!
Very useful to communicate with someone who is far from you, in noisy place and so on!
Currently not all products can be virtually inserted into your room. only those with the "insert into your room" button.