Gain access to useful information in the palm of your hand. This innovative outdoor guide, powered by Pocket Ranger® technology, brings the wilderness to your fingertips and helps you plan the perfect adventure in the great outdoors. You will be able to locate New York’s fishing, hunting and wilderness sites and gain immediate access to on-the-spot species profiles, rules and regulations, and important permits and licensing details.
Advanced GPS technology enhances any trek through the woods, allowing you to record trails and use waypoints and photo waypoints to mark traps and keep track of wildlife sightings. With the app’s “Nearest Me” feature, uncover which wildlife management areas or lakes and ponds are closest to you, so you can embark on your adventure right away. With the NY Fishing, Hunting & Wildlife App in your pocket, you’ll be able to spend more time hunting, fishing and wildlife viewing and less time trying to recall details from memory.
Pocket Ranger® provides plenty of other standard features and advanced GPS technology to maximize any outdoor excursion:
•Places to hunt and fish
•Rules and regulations
•License and permit information
•Safety communication tool
•Advanced GPS mapping features
•Cache map tiles for offline use
•Record tracks, distance and time
•Mark waypoints and photo waypoints
•Recall, post or share saved data
•Accuracy and distance indicator
•Friend Finder feature that allows users to keep track of friends and family along the way
•Built-in compass to help users navigate
•Real-time calendar of events
•News and advisories
•Potentially life-saving Alert feature that supplies users’ GPS coordinates to designated contacts in case of an emergency.
With essential fishing, hunting and wildlife viewing information at your fingertips, prepare to experience New York’s backcountry like never before.
Like us on Facebook: Facebook.com/pocketranger
Follow us on Twitter: twitter.com/pocketranger
•The enhanced features on the app are designed to function in areas with little to no mobile reception; however, some of the features require mobile data reception in order to function properly.
•Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
Gain access to useful information in the palm of your hand. This innovative outdoor guide, powered by Pocket Ranger® technology, brings the outdoors to your fingertips and helps you plan the perfect backcountry adventure. You will be able to locate New Jersey’s many fishing, hunting and wilderness sites and gain immediate access to on-the-spot species profiles, rules and regulations, and important permits and licensing details.
Advanced GPS technology enhances any trek through the woods, allowing you to record trails and use waypoints and photo waypoints to mark traps and keep track of wildlife sightings. With the app’s “Nearest Me” feature, uncover which wildlife resource management areas or public fishing areas are closest to you, so you can embark on your adventure right away. With the NJ Fishing, Hunting & Wildlife Guide in your pocket, you’ll be able to spend more time hunting, fishing and wildlife viewing and less time trying to recall details from memory.
Pocket Ranger® provides plenty of other standard features and advanced GPS technology to maximize any backcountry excursion:
• Places to hunt and fish
• Species profiles
• Rules and regulations
• License and permit information
• Safety communication tool
• Advanced GPS mapping features
• Cache map tiles for offline use
• Record tracks, distance and time
• Mark waypoints and photo waypoints
• Recall, post or share saved data
• Friend Finder feature that allows users to keep track of friends and family along the way.
• Built-in compass to help users navigate.
• Trophy Case, a community of anglers and hunters!
• Real-time calendar of events
• News and advisories
• Potentially life-saving Alert feature that supplies users’ GPS coordinates to designated contacts in case of an emergency.
• SECURITY ASSURANCE: THE POCKET RANGER® PLATFORM DOES NOT AND CANNOT MINE FOR PERSONAL INFORMATION, PHOTOS OR CONTACTS.
With essential fishing, hunting and wildlife viewing information at your fingertips, prepare to experience New Jersey’s great outdoors like never before.
Like us on Facebook: Facebook.com/pocketranger
Follow us on Twitter: twitter.com/pocketranger
• The enhanced features on the app are designed to function in areas with little to no mobile reception; however, some of the features require mobile data reception in order to function properly.
• Obviously, if you choose to call, text or email through the application, you understand that you are responsible to your service provider for any charges that may apply to communications sent from your device. POCKET RANGER DOES NOT HAVE ACCESS TO OR CONTROL OF THESE COMMUNICATIONS.
• Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
**This application should not be used while operating a motor vehicle. Travel safe, travel smart.
Take practice tests for the Connecticut DMV Learner's Permit so you can pass with flying colors. Parents can also learn about state laws before handing car keys to their teen drivers. Find DMV branches, wait times for services and driving directions using your smart phone. You can also find AAA offices that offer DMV services and driving directions to them.
Two new buttons are on the main screen, tests screen and test results screen to let you switch the current screen's language between English and Spanish.
License download - now you can have licenses on your phone for you and your family!
Hunt unit boundaries - show the hunt boundary of the unit that matches your permit.
Event feed - choose which type events you'd like to see.
Shooting hours - pick a date and display the legal shooting hours.
Fish identifier - helps to identify fish species found in Utah
Upland Game identifier - helps to determine upland game species in Utah
Waterfowl identifier - helps to determine those waterfowl species that have special hunt regulations
Report a poacher - number and online form to report suspicious activities
Links to draw information - look up your points and eligibility
Walk-In Access finder - helps locate walk in access properties
More features to come!
- Renew plates and watercraft
- Renew driver’s license or ID card
- Update contact information
- Find the nearest BMV branch offices
Compatible with Android Gingerbread (2.3.3) or later.
Requires a connection to the internet.
These questions are not the same as those on the official knowledge test but cover the same subject matter. They are not inclusive of all questions asked on the official knowledge test so be sure to study the Wisconsin Motorists’ Handbook (http://www.dot.wisconsin.gov/drivers/drivers/apply/handbook.htm) before taking the official test.
• Top Ten Most Wanted
• Most Wanted Terrorists
• Missing Kids
• Parental Kidnappings
• Endangered Child Alerts
• Missing Persons
• Unidentified Persons
This app allows you to quickly identify Most Wanted criminals or missing kids.
These questions are not the same as those on the official exam but cover the same subject matter. They are not inclusive of all questions asked on the official exam so be sure to study the Idaho Driver’s Manual
(http://itd.idaho.gov/dmv/DriverServices/ds.htm) before taking the official test.
• Maps/directions to Maryland State Parks, trails, Wildlife Management Areas, boat launches, water access and lakes
• Maryland State Park activities and amenities by location
• Access to hunting season information by date
• The option for hunters to report their harvest directly to DNR
• A location-based sunrise/sunset display
• Trophy Case, where hunters can upload harvest photos and share through Facebook, Twitter or by email
• Maryland fish and shellfish identifier
• Easy Access to state record fish and tide information
• Hunting, fishing and boating regulation guide
• Breaking DNR news and alerts
The application requires data access for some features.
Features of this app include:
• Push, text or email notification of real-time traffic alerts
• Access to statewide streaming traffic cameras
• Statewide GPS traffic alert details
This application can be used as a companion to the mdottraffic.com website. At mdottraffic.com, users can configure alerts related to their preferred driving routes. Text, email or push notifications can be enabled to notify users of traffic alerts on their home, work or school routes.
Hunters can check game and view season dates and bag limits. Anglers can view fishing reports, use the fish identification search, and see Arkansas record catches. A personalized trophy case allows users to upload their photos and trophy information which can be shared on Facebook, AGFC.com and email. Daily News and Alert notifications with links to AGFC Twitter and Facebook pages. Links to purchase licenses on AGFC.COM are also included.
At a glance, IDrive Arkansas will show you the location of each construction zone on the state highway system. Activate the LIVE traffic feature for a clear understanding of how traffic is moving up to and through each construction zone. Add the weather radar feature and determine the impact storms are having on traffic moving through construction zones.
The display features of IDrive Arkansas include:
• Active Construction Zones
• LIVE Traffic
• Weather Radar
• Arkansas Welcome Centers and Highway Rest Areas
• Commuter Park and Ride lots
• Weight Restricted Roads and Bridges
With IDrive Arkansas you can learn more about voter-approved construction programs, report littering, request a complimentary Highway Map of Arkansas, report problems on the state highway system, and submit questions to AHTD.
And this is just the beginning! We’re already working on bringing you additional features including:
• Traffic Cameras
• Message Boards
• Exit Information
• Trip Planner
• Route-based Notifications
• Winter Weather Road Conditions
• Scenic Byways (Arkansas and National)
FishBoatPA is the official app from the Pennsylvania Fish and Boat Commission. Whether you want to go fishing, explore waterways by boat, buy a fishing license, or simply enjoy the beauty of Pennsylvania’s aquatic resources, the FishBoatPA app provides the information and services you need.
This free application contains a variety of useful tools and information including:
- Access to fishing and boating regulations
- Near Me mapping feature for locating boating access points, stocked trout streams and lakes, and where to purchase fishing licenses
- Trout stocking information
- Fish identification tool
- Trophy Case for logging and sharing your catches with friends
The Pennsylvania Fish and Boat Commission (PFBC) has provided this Application and the information contained herein for your informational and educational purposes only. The PFBC makes no guarantees, representations or warranties regarding the accuracy, reliability, timeliness or availability of the information provided by this Application, including any GPS data. Availability of the information depends upon a number of factors, including without limitation: availability and access to the Internet; communication networks; GPS and location services; and the type, nature and functionality of your hardware and/or software. The PFBC specifically disclaims any and all liability, including but not limited to, consequential and incidental damages that may arise in any way from your use of or reliance on this Application or any related data.
The information contained in and provided by this Application should not be used as your sole resource for fishing and boating regulations, stocking information, or geospatial location data. This Application is not a replacement for information and public notices published on the PFBC’s website at www.fishandboat.com.
By continuing to use this Application you agree to the terms and conditions above.