More from developer
With this easy-to-use app, you can: get Dodge Reports delivered, review the key details for your construction project leads (Bidders list, Bid dates and Contacts for construction companies), track projects, get project alerts and share information with your colleagues. Plus, use the 1-tap connectivity to call or email project contacts immediately from your device.
What’s in this version?
• Push notifications for all new and updated projects matching your profile
• Real-time alerts on all your tracked projects
• Access all your tracked projects
• Search for projects in your area
• Detailed descriptions of all projects including Bidders list, project bid dates and key contact information with 1-tap connect to phone and email
• Track projects from your device
• Share projects with colleagues
• Map view of a project
• Leads in your trade: Plumbing jobs, concrete jobs, electrical jobs, elevator jobs, flooring jobs, landscaping jobs, masonry jobs, painting jobs, roofing jobs, carpentry jobs, HVAC jobs, communications jobs, etc.
- Essential tools that help you create a credit card debt reduction plan, build a balanced budget and structure a savings plan.
- An introductory video training series that covers Making Credit Work for You, Digging Out of Debt and Building a Better Budget.
- Tips and information on a range of financial situations faced by service members like retirement, deployment and buying a house.
- An optional reminder function that prompts you to revisit your financial plans each month.
ENR also provides expanded regional editions that provide local content in eight major U.S. markets: California, MidAtlantic, Midwest, Mountain States, New York, Southeast, Southwest, and Texas & Louisiana
Reader Favorites Include:
• Technology coverage
• Equipment and materials
• Construction economics
• Top lists
• News analysis
• Business Management
Editions of ENR are available for purchase as single issues, or via an auto-renewable subscription as follows:
∙ Annual subscription for $29.99, a full 52 weeks of editorial coverage including up to 16 double issues
∙ Standard single copy issues for $3.99, Top List single copy issues for $9.99
∙ Payment will be charged to your iTunes account
∙ Account will be charged for $29.99 renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period
∙ Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase
∙ No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period
∙ Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription
Dodge DocuPro’s Mobile App Release 1.0 includes these features:
• Your Dodge Project Dashboard: A dashboard provides access to your projects, all from one screen.
• Multi-Format Support: DocuPro supports multi-size formats of each document in the app. Thumbnail, Tile, or Full Screen formats are available for each document in DocuPro.
• Watermark Identification: Quickly scroll to the document you are looking for by using the watermarks embedded in each document in DocuPro.
• Synchronization: DocuPro lets you schedule when the mobile app will be updated, so you can update when it’s convenient for you.
• Organized Display: Documents are organized into folders based on how the project manager or design team has specified.
• Project Integration: Any project you are working on in the DocuPro Network is automatically linked to your DocuPro subscription. Any project invitation is recognized and included in your list of available projects.
• Cloud Hosting: DocuPro utilizes a secure and reliable cloud hosting architecture to store all your sensitive, private construction documents.