SwiftBid features a host of intelligent tools that make every Contractor an expert estimator regardless of their familiarity with building practices. These tools include an intelligent questionnaire that eliminates the time consuming and tedious practice of Contactors searching through a large database of line items for the information they need. SwiftBid captures the essential photos and data required to perform Preservation and Repair work, while improving estimate accuracy by notifying users of details they may have overlooked. Contractors can also validate the accuracy of their cost estimates and receive bid approvals while still on the job site.
The Benefits You’ll Experience By Utilizing SwiftBid™
• Create bids and document preservation activity on your smartphone
• Optimized bid review interface puts bid price, validation price, photos and more on a single screen
• Instant expertise and consistency across all estimates
• Receive job approvals while still on-site
• Absolute validity of data
• Send data, diagrams and photographs seamlessly to other systems
• Elimination of duplicate data entry
• Optimized photo handling
• Marshall & Swift independently researched cost data validates bid prices
• Automated roof dimensioning and diagram creation
• Photo annotation/markup tools
Workmen Inc. brings together qualified,insured and certified sub-contractors to the community, ready to bid and provide services that are cheaper, quicker and better.
Just a phone call or a service request from your computer or hand held phone will be viewed by sub-contractors signed up for the specific category of service...they review the request, bid for the job and if selected bring in qualified workmen to complete the work.
More from developer
Download this app and stay up-to-date on breaking news in the world of engineering and construction.
· ENR’s Top News stories updated every day
· ENR stories by section (Equipment, Buildings, Business Management, Infrastructure, Policy, People, Tech and Opinion)
· News by Geographic Region (California, Midwest, Mountain States, New York, Southeast, Southwest, TX & LA)
· Compelling video, delivered right in the app
· Real-time Twitter feed with the latest news and Tweets from ENR’s editors
· Share articles to Facebook or Twitter, or send via e-mail to yourself or a friend
Engineering News-Record provides the news, analysis, commentary and data that construction industry professionals need to do their jobs more effectively. Our 60,000 paid subscribers receive print magazines, electronic newsletters, daily news alerts, and have full access to all content on our website, ENR.com. The website also offers free content that expands its audience to 150,000 visitors a month. ENR's world-wide audience includes contractors, project owners, engineers, architects, government regulators and industry suppliers. ENR connects diverse sectors of the industry with coverage that everyone needs about issues such as business management, design, construction methods, technology, safety, law, legislation, environment, education and workforce.
- Essential tools that help you create a credit card debt reduction plan, build a balanced budget and structure a savings plan.
- An introductory video training series that covers Making Credit Work for You, Digging Out of Debt and Building a Better Budget.
- Tips and information on a range of financial situations faced by service members like retirement, deployment and buying a house.
- An optional reminder function that prompts you to revisit your financial plans each month.
ENR also provides expanded regional editions that provide local content in eight major U.S. markets: California, MidAtlantic, Midwest, Mountain States, New York, Southeast, Southwest, and Texas & Louisiana
Reader Favorites Include:
• Technology coverage
• Equipment and materials
• Construction economics
• Top lists
• News analysis
• Business Management
Editions of ENR are available for purchase as single issues, or via an auto-renewable subscription as follows:
∙ Annual subscription for $29.99, a full 52 weeks of editorial coverage including up to 16 double issues
∙ Standard single copy issues for $3.99, Top List single copy issues for $9.99
∙ Payment will be charged to your iTunes account
∙ Account will be charged for $29.99 renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period
∙ Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase
∙ No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period
∙ Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription
Dodge DocuPro’s Mobile App Release 1.0 includes these features:
• Your Dodge Project Dashboard: A dashboard provides access to your projects, all from one screen.
• Multi-Format Support: DocuPro supports multi-size formats of each document in the app. Thumbnail, Tile, or Full Screen formats are available for each document in DocuPro.
• Watermark Identification: Quickly scroll to the document you are looking for by using the watermarks embedded in each document in DocuPro.
• Synchronization: DocuPro lets you schedule when the mobile app will be updated, so you can update when it’s convenient for you.
• Organized Display: Documents are organized into folders based on how the project manager or design team has specified.
• Project Integration: Any project you are working on in the DocuPro Network is automatically linked to your DocuPro subscription. Any project invitation is recognized and included in your list of available projects.
• Cloud Hosting: DocuPro utilizes a secure and reliable cloud hosting architecture to store all your sensitive, private construction documents.