Mhealth Medical App is WEBANDCRAFTS powered online medical store built and optimized with robust functionalities to offer the most convenient way of dispensing medicines to customers. No more queuing in front of medical shops and no more missed deliveries, you will get the prescribed medicines right at your doorstep through smart delivery services.
The store incorporates a user-friendly and visually pleasing layout with responsive navigation, making it very much workable and accessible even for the non tech – savvy people. The whole process of order placing and processing is simple and trouble free, increasing your conversions giving you more of what you want out of your website.
If you are unsure of your medicinal prescription simply upload the image or scanned copy of your prescription and your cart will be updated with prescribed medicines by the pharmacist on admin side. Or else you can browse for medicines by brand or trade name using the Search bar and add it to your cart. All relevant details regarding the drug like active ingredients, drug type, warnings, alternate medicines and directions of usage will be made available to you before the order placement.
1) To make any other actions, User has to register to the site as Customer. Verification email would be sent to respective persons.
2) The user can choose to add the medicines to his cart. If he wishes to place an order, he is mandated to upload the image of the medical prescription for verification.
3) He can place order by posting the prescription, even if doesn’t find the medicine he is looking for..
4) Once the order is placed, a request notification is sent to the admin.
5) Admin once choose the medicine, shall start verifying the prescription and can reject or accept the order placed..
6 ) Once verified, admin will start accessing the functionalities of the cart, like adding medicines, modifying quantities, price and other features..
7) Shipping cost will be added for specific locations not covered within a range of free delivery locations.
8) The user receives the notification of the verified prescription and then make payment online through the app of offline through Mobile Money or Cash on Delivery.