· Bellen, surfen, kijken of algemeen? Jij kiest in een eenvoudig menu uit een aantal trefwoorden en geeft zo aan waarover je vraag gaat
· Wij zorgen voor een antwoord en tonen wat je moet doen
Maar Telenet Support biedt meer…
· Zo kun je een bericht krijgen als er werken zijn in je buurt, een nieuw seizoen van je favoriete serie beschikbaar is, …
· Je gaat naar alle Telenet-websites en -apps in 1 tik en raadpleegt je verbruik
Auto log wifi password automatically logs your device in into a supported open Wifi Network with Web-Login. You don't have to log in everytime again with your username and password on the login-webpage of the Wifi network. This is taken care of automatically by Wifi Hotspot Auto Connection in the background. You only have to enter your Login-data like username and password once in Wifi Hotspot Auto Connection.
Additionally, wifi analyzer free indicates in the Notification Area which Wifi Network you are connected to. Via the Notification Area, you can easily open Wifi Hotspot Auto Connection to also see the Wifi Signal Strength. Use wifi calling by Facebook
Pre-defined and built-in, TELENETHOMESPOT, TELENETHOTSPOT and FON_BELGACOM Wifi Networks are supported for automatic Wifi Web Login.
Additionally, Wifi Hotspot Auto Connection can be configured to support automatic Wifi Web Login for Custom Wifi Networks. As each Wifi Network is different, not all Custom Wifi Networks are guaranteed to work.
Two widgets, one for mobile- and one for WiFi-signalstrength.
(If you can't find widgets, please copy the app to phone memory)
I have put special value on the visualization of the WiFi and mobile signal strength. They are normally only divided in weakly, good and excellent. Graphically in the form of mostly "only" three to five bars on the Mobile Radio and three to five "waves" by a WiFi connection.
In my app I differentiate the signal strength in total 14 bars. This will give you a quick visualized and detailed information about how good the signal strength is really.
In addition to the much more sophisticated graphical representation of the signal strength you will see some more interesting information.
In "Mobile Signal":
Network operators, Sim operator, phone type, network type, network strength in dbm and ASU, data state, data activity, country code of the mobile phone, device ID, IP address, roaming state.
In "WiFi signal":
WiFi-Name (SSID), BSSID, MAC address, maximum WiFi speed, IP address, external IP address, net capability, net channel, subnet mask, Gateway IP address, DHCP server address, DNS1 and DNS2 address.
If you like the app, please give me a positive rating in the market.
The Pro version (compared to the free version) has no ads, a NEW cell tower database with more than 22 million entries, a NEW MOBILE SIGNAL TRACKER function that generates a KML file for use with Google Earth, more widgets, a MOBILE SIGNAL LOST SERVICE and much more.
If you find any bugs or have any ideas for improvement, please contact me via email, or file a report at:
Please do not leave bug reports in the comments section, as there is not enough space to adequately describe the issue, and I have no way to respond in order to get more information.
Great for tablets such as the Viewsonic gTablet, Motorola Xoom, Galaxy Tab 10.1, ASUS Transformer!
Works great with the Motorola Bluetooth Keyboard and Apple Wireless Keyboard on Xoom and Galaxy Tab 10.1. Honeycomb support for the tablet form factor as well as HDMI out on the Xoom. Works well with Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1 keyboard dock.
If you are having trouble with the soft keyboard on HTC phones like the Desire HD or Thunderbolt, try changing to another soft keyboard. Seems like the HTC soft keyboard has some issues with BTEP, but other keyboards work fine. Hacker's Keyboard is my new favorite keyboard for use with BTEP.
Now includes Frotz and the classic Colossal Cave Adventure game in the enhanced utilities for fun. Busybox has recently been updated to support SMP systems, ie, in "top."
Explanation of Permissions:
All permissions used by BTEP are strictly for enabling the functionality of BTEP. BTEP does not contain any analytics, or collect any data.
Network Communication - Required so that the shell, SSH, Telnet, and FTP can access the Internet.
Storage - So you can manipulate contents of /sdcard/ on your device from the shell.
System Tools - Allow user to keep WiFi and/or display active if desired.
Hardware Controls - Control vibrator for vibration on cursor keys / virtual DPAD.
System Tools - Install Shortcuts, does what it says.
* On Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1 and Galaxy S II, SSH has issues with some WiFi routers.
Thanks for using BTEP!
If you install it on Android 3.1 or greater, please do run this app at least once after installation or update, then the Telnetd auto boot service can be registered to the Android system.
In some platforms, maybe you should root your device first then turn on Rooting Adb option in the app setting page to make adb via network work. You can try Superuser and Z4Root to root your device.
★Support Android 2.1 or greater
. Consumption - keep track of your call, SMS and data consumption
. Invoices – get an overview of your last 6 invoices
. Options – activate, remove or manage your options
. Reload - reload a prepaid card
. Mobistar Center - localize a Mobistar Center
. Customer service – contact Mobistar. We’ll be glad to help you!
All this in just one click.
Please note: the MyMobistar app is not available to business and corporate customers.
. Download: possible via the Mobistar-network or Wi-Fi. Downloading the app via mobile network is deducted from your surf allowance.
. Usage: the MyMobistar app is accessible for residential Mobistar-customers via the Mobistar-network or Wi-Fi. If you prefer connecting through Wi-Fi, remember also to connect at least once a month for free via the Mobistar network in order that the app keeps on recognizing you.
. Free: the utilization of the application is free in Belgium and abroad (except for downloading the maps for the Mobistar Centers).
. Usage: The information is limited to the card for which the application is used. Shown data is purely informative and does not replace your invoice.
Now you can run a CVS, DC Hub, DHCP, UPnP, DNS, DDNS, eDonkey, Email (POP3 / SMTP), FTP Proxy, FTP, FTPS, FTPES, Flash Policy, Git, Gopher, HTTP Snoop, ICAP, IRC Bot, IRC, ISCSI, Icecast, LPD, Load Balancer, MQTT, Memcached, MongoDB, MySQL, NFS, NTP, NZB Client, Napster, PHP, Lighttpd, PXE, Port Forwarder, Proxy, RTMP, Remote Control, Rsync, SIP, SMB/CIFS, SMPP, SMS, Socks, SFTP, SSH, Server Monitor, Stomp, Styx, Syslog, TFTP, Telnet, Time, Torrent Client, Torrent Tracker, Trigger, Unison, UPnP Port Mapper, VNC, VPN, Wake On Lan, Web, WebDAV, WebSocket, X11, XMPP server!
Start a server easily on the 'Simple' tab or go advanced and add users, allowed IP's and more! Multiple servers can be run at the same time! No root needed, exceptions mentioned below.
★★Over 18 network tools!★★
This app will work for 7 days after which you will need to buy the paid version. You can only add two servers in this version. Unfortunately we need to do this to support development.
★★Remote control support!★★
- VNC Server: doesn’t work on most devices.
- CVS, Email, PHP, Lighttpd, MySQL Server: one instance of this type can be run at the same time.
- ARM based: PHP, Lighttpd, MySQL, CVS, Rsync, VPN, Port forward, MySQL monitor, Traceroute
- Root needed: Port forwarder, VNC, VPN
★★Includes a PHP Server!★★
- The permission for receiving and sending SMS is for the optional SMS Gateway Server.
★★Light or dark Holo theme!★★
A few general features
- Encryption for settings and password login support!
- Tasker and Llama support!
- Start / Stop servers automatically using WIFI / SMS / call / power or cronjob rules! Or use the 'Trigger Server' for more!
- Set a port, network interface to listen on, backlog, logging (to file), etc. If rooted set a port below 1024.
- Widget support!
- A lot more!
★★NAS Server, dedicated server and/or honeypot!★★
- Remote Control Client
- IP Calculator (IPv4 / IPv6)
- Port Scanner
- MySQL Monitor
- Raw socket (TCP / UDP)
- Command line
- Network speed
- Key generator
- HTTP Headers
- Wake On LAN (WOL)
- Lookup (DNS, IP, Host, Mac to Vendor)
- UPnP Port Mapper
- CVS Server
- DC Hub Server (Direct Connect Hub)
- DHCP Server
- DHCP Proxy Server
- DHCP Relay Server
- UPnP Server (this product works with DLNA devices)
- DNS Server
- DNSMasq Server
- Dynamic DNS Updater: DDNS services ChangeIP, DNSdynamic, DNSexit, DNSMadeEasy, DNS-O-Matic, DNSPark, DtDNS, DynDNS, easyDNS, eNom, Namecheap, No-IP, ZoneEdit, etc
- eDonkey Server
- Email Server: POP3, SMTP
- FTP Proxy Server
- FTP Server
- FTP Root Server
- FTPS Server
- FTPES Server
- Flash Policy Server
- Git Server
- Gopher Server
- HTTP Proxy Server
- HTTP Snoop Server
- ICAP Server
- IRC Bot
- IRC Server
- ISCSI Server
- Icecast Server
- Load Balancer Server
- LPD Server (Printer Server)
- MQTT Server
- Memcached Server
- MongoDB Server
- Multicast DNS Server (Bonjour)
- MySQL Server
- NFS Server
- NTP Server
- NZB Downloader Client
- Napster Server
- PHP Server and Lighttpd Server (optional PHPMyAdmin, PHPFileManager, etc)
- Port Forwarder
- Proxy Server
- PXE Server (Network Boot)
- Remote Control App Server
- Rsync Server
- RTMP Server
- RTMP Proxy Server
- SIP Server
- SMB / CIFS Server (Samba)
- SMPP Server
- SMS Gateway
- SOCKS Server
- SSH Server
- SCP Server
- Server Monitor
- SFTP Server
- Stomp Server
- Styx Server
- Syslog Server
- TFTP Server
- Telnet Server
- Test Server: Echo, Discard, CHARGEN, QOTD
- Time Server
- Torrent Downloader Client
- Torrent Tracker Server
- Trigger Server
- Unison Server
- UPnP Port Mapper
- VNC Server
- VPN Server
- Wake On LAN client (WOL)
- Web Server
- WebDAV Server
- WebSocket Server
- X11 Server
- XMPP Server / Jabber Server
Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/IceColdApps
Like us on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/IceColdApps
Terminal IDE is an expandable terminal application, with a full Java / C / C++ / HTML / Android development kit, that runs on your Android device.
It uses the command line, with many powerful and robust open-source applications, plus a custom ASCII on-screen 'soft' keyboard that works well (You must ENABLE it in your device's main Keyboard Settings).. and also has an extensive generic external 'hard' keyboard key mapper. This way CTRL / ALT / ESC etc.. should all be accessible.
GCC 4.4.0, make 3.82, ctags, javac, java, dx, proguard, aapt, apkbuilder, signer, ssh, sshd, telnetd, bash 4.2, busybox 1.19.2, vim 7.3, nano 2.2.6, midnight commander 4.8, htop 1.0, TMUX 1.5, links 2.7, rsync 3.0.8, git 1.7.8, BitchX 1.1 and a nice terminal emulator are all available.
The vim editor has been setup with c / java / HTML development in mind and is extremely powerful. Also vim has been setup by default in a humane way (arrow keys work, backspace..), so that starting on this long and glorious journey won't begin with a punch in the face.
With the addition of all the other apps provided, Terminal IDE becomes much MUCH more than an extremely powerful IDE. One could call it a complete 'Command Line OS'.
Best of all you can log in via telnet / ssh and use your home keyboard/screen combo!
AND the whole app runs WITHOUT needing ROOT permissions.
It's all available with normal user permissions..
Also the project is released under GPLv2
Constructive criticism always welcome. Useless abuse, not so much.
NB: This app CANNOT be installed onto the SDCard because you do not get 'Execute' permissions on that mount. It must run in this app's private memory on the device [Also much more secure]. You can of course still read / write to the SDCard and store your files / projects there. ALSO - once extracted it takes up about 150MB of your INTERNAL memory. You have been warned..
NB2: 'ENTER NOT WORKING' confusion on Terminal IDE keyboard.. Android expects a different key-code than the terminal(which expects ^M).
- Use CTRL+ENTER to send Android ENTER at any time.
- GO,NEXT,SEND & SEARCH all work when they appear as icons.
NB3: The Help/Tutorials, available in the app, can now be downloaded separately as a PDF from the Google code project. Thanx to Roy.
NB4: This app is ARM only.. No x86 support. Sorry - and yes, it's a big job to convert..
NB5: No UTF-8 support yet.. Just ASCII.
NB6: READ ALL THE IN-APP HELP! TWICE! BEFORE YOU EMAIL ME! Please..
IMPORTANT! This App contains only the Premium Key for Wifi AutoLogin (https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.kcoapps.tools.wifiautologin) and does not have any functionality on its own, nor will you be able to launch it.
First install the free App Wifi AutoLogin of KCOApps and try out for a few days whether it supports properly the Wifi network you want to use it for.
If your Wifi network is supported by Wifi AutoLogin, the Premium Key provides:
- Removal of Ads
- Custom Wifi Network settings are remembered indefinitely instead of only 7 days
- Option to show Notification Icon only when connected to a Wifi Network for which Wifi AutoLogin is configured
• tests download speed (downlink)
• tests upload speed (uplink)
• measurement of data transfer time delays (latency, ping)
• two typical data transfer units (kbps, Mbps),
• automatic selection of test parameters depending on the type of a connection (WiFi, 2G/3G mobile)
• basic information about the connection (IP address, Internet service provider and organization, SIM operator or name of the WiFi network)
• history of results with options to filter and sort the list according to the different criteria,
• ability to customize test parameters to meet your needs (the duration of the test, the number of connections),
• detailed information about the tests (measured value of download/upload/ping, connection type, date, settings),
• easily copy your IP address and results to the clipboard,
• vibration handling,
• publication of results on social networking sites (Facebook, Twitter, Google+, etc.),
• compatibility mode with less powerful and older devices (switch on/off tween animations)
• appropriate warnings for testing mobile Internet.
Download the free app and turn your device into a universal remote TV
For any Android device and for any TV.
To control began to work you will need:
1. Download the app
2. Share it
3. Commit all settings
4. Connect to the TV via Wifi or infrared port
5. Turn on and turn off the TV
6. Change the channel
7. Change the volume
8. Enable 3D, if your TV has this feature.
The best application.
It is not only useful to use, but also bring you a lot of funny moments.
Because now you can play all around
Good luck and all the best!
Please be aware that this not standard WOL app, it does not send "Magic Packets" directly. It will only work with compatible DrayTek Vigor routers. If you are not sure if your particular DrayTek Vigor device supports telnet "WOL UP" command, check the router's manual or contact DrayTek support.
If you are after a standard Wake On LAN app, please check this one: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=easy_wol.mysysadmintips.com.easywol
Disclaimer: Developer of this app has no affiliation with DrayTek.
Ce pack vous permet de bénéficier des forfaits et tarifs de l'opérateur Mobistar dans l'application Suivi Conso Forfait (qui doit être installée sur votre smartphone).
Cette application n'est pas éditée par Mobistar et n'a aucun lien direct avec la société Mobistar.
• Veilig en eenvoudig bestanden opslaan in Nederlandse datacenters
• Uw bestanden vallen onder Nederlandse wetgeving
• Ook als uw apparaat kapot is of kwijt staan uw gegevens veilig
• Beschik altijd over de laatste versie van uw documenten
• Altijd en overal toegang vanaf elk apparaat
• Eenvoudig uw bestanden delen met 1 of meerdere personen
• 2 GB beschikbaar bij in gebruik nemen van account- gratis!
This app tries to fix that.
It detects when you connect to a hotspot (Android has an awesome feature for this under Settings / Data Usage / Overflow / Mobile Hotspots but you may specify a list of SSIDs of your own) and, if so, looks for better networks (read: non-hotspot) every 5 minutes.
In short: this app gives you the ability to split your networks into two categories:
* good, fast networks which you want to connect with whenever they are available
* slower networks which you only want to connect with when no other networks are available
Got feedback? Very welcome! firstname.lastname@example.org
Want to be living on the edge? Join the beta: http://android.rejh.nl/droidapps/?app=WifiHotStop
Keywords: wifi, hotstop, hotspot, ziggo, upc, wifispots, tool, rejh
- Navigate the file system
- Delete, rename, send and open files
- Cut, copy and paste
- Create and extract ZIP archives
- Thumbnails for images
- Listview and gridview
- Rescan media library
- Root support (EXPERIMENTAL)
If you like to help translate the application please refer to this website: http://www.getlocalization.com/inkafilemanager/