Your everyday group activity planner…with a twist!
Invite friends to the kinds of stuff you do every day, like sports and social activities, but if they don’t respond by the deadline that you set, the invitation is OFF!
Better than group texts because everyone can see who’s IN and who’s OUT, and it's only ON if enough people say they're IN by the time the invitation expires.
- Group your friends by activity and use uVite for things like:
“who’s IN for lunch?”
“need exactly 4 for golf"
“need at least 4 for volleyball"
"need at least 6 for basketball"
“need at least 6 but no more than 12 for poker"
"anyone up for trying skydiving? as long as I get one person to go, it's ON!"
.....the list is endless.
- They'll need to reply by the expiration time that you set or the event is OFF!
- You choose who you want to invite for each uVite, either individually or set up groups.
- Create re-useable templates for events that you do frequently with the same group of friends.
- Hide the guest list if you want, so no-one knows who else was invited.
- Choose how you want to be notified, via email or iPhone notification, or both.
- Group chat with everyone going to the the event and check-in so everyone knows you’ve arrived.
Guests can respond without the app so you can invite anyone in your phone’s contact list, but best if everyone in your group has the app so you can quickly invite each other to things and use the chat.