* Pixelmania.nl award (Android version) *
* Macworld - Geotagging App Of The Year 2010 (iPhone version) *
* PhotoPlus magazine BEST ON TEST Award! (iPhone version) *
● we have FREE lite version! Try our Geotag Photos without risk for free! Just search for Geotag Photos Lite on Android Market.
● English, German, French and Czech localization
● See application video at http://bit.ly/9cwRdA
● complete geotagging solution - Android application for automatic storing of location data & desktop application for geotagging of pictures. No need to purchase another desktop app!
● can run on background with Android phone in sleep mode
● Android application - tracking of your position, multiple logging modes, working in sleep mode, displays logged track on the map
● Export to GPX standard format - 3 ways how to do this: saving on memory card, by email or from web. No need to have internet or wifi connection for GPX export!
● Geotagging desktop application - Geotag your JPG or RAW files - quick and easily!
● works perfectly on any operating system - Windows, Mac OS X and even Linux
● supported image formats for geotagging: jpg, nef, cr2, crw, dcr, ciff, erf, orf, k25, kdc, mef, mrw, nrw, pef, raf, tif, tiff, raw, arw, rw2, srf, sr2, srw, x3f, dng
This Android app works like GPS Data Logger - it logs your positions during your trip. There are various logging modes, that will fit your needs - continuous mode logs your every change and is best if you need most accurate data, from the other hand time based logging (logs position every few minutes) saves your phone battery.
When you return from your trip, you can synchronize logged data with our desktop application and geotag photos taken by your camera. We support both amateur cameras (compact) and professional ones (DSLR). We also supports geotagging of various RAW formats (.NEF, CRW, CR2 and others). You can also export your logged data to well know and widely used GPX format - in this new version is NOT NECESSARY to upload data to remote server, you have your GPX files always prepared and can find them on phone memory card or you can send them from Android phone by email.
few ideas how to use Geotagged photos:
- use Places function of modern viewing applications (Picasa, iPhoto, Aperture) to see your photos on map
- find your photos by place (for example find quickly all photos from New Your in your Photo library)
- upload Geotagged photos to social sites (flickr.locr or so)
Let us know what you would like to see on the next version – we’ll be happy to implement it into new version of Geotag Photos for you!
Visit our website for more information! Visit our blog at http://www.geotagphotos.net/blog for news.
- Android 1.6 or above with GPS chip (most of devices)
- operating system with Java 1.6 installed (it is already installed on Mac OS X 10.6, free for download for Windows / Linux). Doesn't work with non-intel Mac OS X 10.5.
q: how much it will drain my battery?
a: depending on logging mode, that you choose and on concrete device. If you choose reasonable logging mode (like to get position every 10 minutes or so), phone battery will be enough for more than day.
q: will it work abroad, if I don't have roaming?
a: yes, but it can take longer time before it gets the first position (especially after first usage after your travel by plane). No internet data connection is required for logging
q: what can I do, if I need help?
a: we have very fast support - just write us email at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will reply you within a day (but usually faster).
* EXCLUDE APP FROM TASK MANAGER KILL LIST *
Mother Nature doesn’t always cooperate when you take photos outdoors! That’s why we’ve asked Adobe Lightroom expert and acclaimed educator Martin Perhiniak to show you how to enhance and optimize even the most challenging Nature and Landscape photos.
Martin starts off by underscoring the usefulness of the Camera Raw format as well as the importance of keeping your catalogs well-organized. He then covers a wide variety of techniques for enhancing your Landscape photos. You’ll learn how to both visually recreate the original “mood” of a photo as well as how to create alternate “artistic interpretations”. Specifically, you’ll learn techniques for dealing with everything from tricky elements like water and clouds, as well as sunset and night conditions. You’ll even have fun learning how to work with photos taken from airplanes!
Then, Martin takes his photos over to Lightroom’s sister product, Photoshop, to develop them further. He shows you how easy and smooth it is to move back and forth between the two Adobe family members. See how to convert and combine your photos to create realistic Panoramas and stunning HDR (High Dynamic Range) images! Upon finishing this course, you’ll have the the Lightroom skills to take your photos to the next level and beyond!
Table of contents:
2. Advantage of the Camera RAW Format
3. Organizing and Filtering the Catalog
4. Using Keywords
5. Creating Collections
6. Color Temperature
7. Lens Profile Correction
8. Manual Lens Correction
9. Enhancing Water in Photos
10. Realistic Sunset Adjustments
11. Artistic Sunset Adjustments
12. Enhancing Cloudy Photos
13. Enhancing Colors
14. Crop Tool for Better Composition
15. Panoramic Crop
16. Enhancing Photos Taken from Planes
17. Black and White Conversion
18. Color Pop Effect
19. Enhancing Night Shots
21. Noise Reduction
22. Sharpening Globally
23. Sharpening Locally
24. Color Adjustments
25. Enhancing Depth of Field
26. Editing in Photoshop
27. Creating Panoramic Images
28. Creating HDR Photos
29. Faux HDR Effect
30. Spot Healing Brush
31. Content Aware Fill
32. Learn More
Transfer, organize, sort, rate, categorize, play, pixel-peep, edit, share to social networks
RawVision lets you do all that and more in a ludic yet powerful way. You will not go to the computer anymore.
This application is especially intended for Android tablets, but it will work very well with smartphones too.
Please try the demo version before purchasing the app, to ensure your file format and connectivity is supported.
Don't hesitate to contact us directly if you need support
Follow RawVision on G+ https://plus.google.com/b/115688227829924074471/115688227829924074471/posts
- RawVision supports Nikon NEF, Canon .CR2 , SONY .ARW, Pentax .PEF and .DNG and Samsung .SRW files, Olympus .ORF, Panasonic RW2, Fujifilm's .RAF.
- opens only thumbnails for Leica M DNG and Nikon D100 Nef files
- JPEG and PNG
- preview of .MOV files(Android>3.0)
- Transfer from: camera usb connection(MTP/PTP), usb external reader, Eye-Fi and advanced local browsing
- Bookmark your favorite locations
- Gallery display. Select a file with a click. To perform batch actions, select all the files and press the action button on the bottom-right of the screen.
- Select a rating and category in full Ssreen to help sort photos. Import to LightRoom with the XMP sidecar files.
You can also define your own category labels.
- FullScreen view
You can browse all the photos by sweeping the screen right or left. There are invisible areas on the left and right to quickly change photo.
Zoom on photos with a pinch.
Delete a photo right away
start a slideshow
Check the histogram and Exifs
Toggle the actions bar with a single tap, double tap to have the photo fit to screen
- Image editor
Edit and process your photos with the embbeded editor.
Compatible with Aviary filters.
- Import Files
You can import selected files by choosing a root folder, then a name for the new import folder - or the current date. You can also choose to rename the files and delete them after import.
Import also works directly from your camera via USB.
- Delete files
You can delete files either one a time or several in a batch by selecting them before.
- JPEG extraction
Extract a JPEG preview of the RAW files with resize and auto-rotate options.
You can extract several files in a batch.
- Share Files - "Open with..."
"Share" your files with other apps on your Android device.
Sketch an extracted preview, launch a video file, share by facebook, twitter, send by email, store on dropbox etc...
- Rename files
- Eye-Fi support
Eye-Fi needs a little configuration.
You should be able to use AP mode if you registered your device wihtin the card.(With the official app for example) - but Not tested yet
Otherwise the direct mode works great.
First connect the device to the WiFi AP (Ey-fi card in direct mode) with the wpa2 key in the Eye-Fi Center desktop app.
Then in RawVision, enter the uploadKey - please google how to get it.
Choose the destination folder and start the service.
Photos will then appear as they are sent from the camera.
Note: you cannot use Eye-Fi service while another eyefi app is running.
Is your RAW format not supported: send us samples to http://www.dropitto.me/dropyourraw (pwd: raw)
/!\ Please taken a few seconds to rate the application on the Android Market.
/!\ Don't hesitate to send comments by email, feedback is very important to improve the application's quality.
/!\ If you have question, send an email, we are eager to provide you the fastest replies possible
"Best dollar ever spent" *****
Your training is fantastic, I want to thank you for the happiness your brought me with these training. I bought all of your training and used it with great success"
Great and simple training straight to the point"
«Incredible !» *****
«Very good training. This is not the first or the last training I will take from Serge.»
Learn how to use the power of Lightroom 4 to retouch your photos.
In these 8 videos (in English) for a total of 2 hours and 2 minutes you will master a very simple work-flow, to retouch using all the tools available with Lightroom 4.
NO technical jargon used without a simple explanation. More importantly get straight to work doing stunning landscapes.
FREE with the app: Access to amazing high-res pictures (raw files), so you can follow along the retouch process and get the same results !
- Are you tired of all the theory and technical jargon you have to wade through before getting to the point? - Do you want to master the industry-leading digital darkroom in no time ?
- Do you want to see the full workflow of a pro photographer who is specialized in landscapes ?
- Do you want tutorials that are easy to understand and fun ?
This tutorial is probably what you are looking for.
Serge Ramelli a french photographer who specialized in urban/landscapes photography over the last 6 years and is known for his very simple way of teaching.
You will find various unique tips and tricks to get the most out of your photos.
Serge is a known for his very unique way of teaching, with 2 main rules :
1. No technical terms explained with technical words, but with simple english.
2. No theory, practical and visual examples only. The app provided 7 chapters, each chapters is a different photo project, you can see below some of the final retouched results.
Some reviews of Serge's photoshop’s tutorials:
Chapters summary :
Let's go over each of the before and after on our seven different projects. 2 min
Chapter one :
In this video we will start exploring all the new options of Lightroom 4, retouching a photo shot right into the sun. 31 min
Chapter two :
In this video we will get deeper in the develop module and see more actions for a wide angle sunset photo over Paris. 18 min
Chapter three :
In this video we will see the real power of the develop module retouching a photo that I would normally retouch with an HDR software. 18 min
Chapter four :
In this quick video we will see another type of retouching of a sunset in Paris. 11 min
Chapter five :
In this video we move down to the French Riviera with a nice sunset over the sea for a longue pause photo. 8 min
Chapter six :
In this video we will see how to do partial black and white on your photos, a popular effect. 18 min
Chapter seven :
To finish let's do a full portrait retouching just using Lightroom 4 tools ! 12 min
The app gives you access to private videos hosted on Youtube and only visible by customer buying the app. (Expect for the first 3 videos)
In these 7 videos (in English) for a total of 2 hours and 15 minutes you will master a very simple work-flow, where you can import, retouch, export, print, create slide-shows and online galleries.
FREE with the app: Access to amazing high-res pictures of Paris (raw files), so you can follow along the retouching steps and get the same results !
- Are you tired of all the theory and technical jargon you have to wade through before getting to the point?
- Do you want to master the industry-leading digital darkroom in no time ?
- Do you want tutorials that are easy to understand and fun ?
This tutorial is probably what you are looking for.
Serge Ramelli is a renowned French photographer and one of the best selling teachers of Lightroom in France. Now get his tutorials with this simple app in English.
Serge is a known for his very unique way of teaching, with 2 main rules :
1. No technical terms explained with technical words, but with simple english.
2. No theory, practical and visual examples only.
I could put Lightroom to use immediately... *****
“What I like in these Lightroom tutorials is the practical approach from a real photographer’s viewpoint. I’ve discovered useful functions of Lightroom so I could put the software to use immediately. A great training for any amateur photographer that wants to learn how to use Lightroom 3.”
I’ve got two masters in post-production Scott Kelby and Serge Ramelli... *****
“Clear and well explained tutorials.”
Anyone can learn... *****
“Very nice approach to Lightroom. Many well explained situations. One tends to start using them right away. Training that anyone can learn.”
Even though I’m a graphic designer...
“I’ve been following Serge’s tutorials for a year. Everyone is great, even though I’m a graphic designer I recommend them to everyone.
Summary of the videos:
Chapter one : Importing photos
Simple and fast explanations on how to import your photos into Lightroom.
Chapter two : Retouching part 1
Without going into any theory we jump right into retouching 4 photos, and this way we explore all the main functions of Lightroom.
Chapter Three : Retouching Part 2
In this chapter we see how to go back and forth and back forth between Lightroom and Photoshop. There are times when Lightroom retouching will not be enough, lets take a few minutes into Photoshop do some magic then back to Lightroom.
Chapter Four : Exporting photos and collections
Let's see how to take our photos out of Lightroom, to email, publish to Facebook or export them for large prints. We also go into collections, a unique way to file your best photos in an easy system to use.
Chapter Five : Slide show Module
Now that we have retouched our photos, let's create great slideshows and export them as a video or PDF file.
Chapter Six : Print Module
How to do we get the best prints from Lightroom.
Chapter 7 :
You will learn how to make breathtaking galleries to send to your clients and friends in less then 30 seconds !
First things first... You've got to get your shots into Lightroom, right? That's why Martin begins this course with a short, refresher section on photo file formats and organization strategies used in the current versions of both Lightroom and Adobe Camera Raw.
Breathing "life" into still life shots is a photographic art. In the next section, Martin demonstrates some of the essential techniques he employs to enhance his still life object shots. From there, he tackles the unique challenges of portrait photography. You'll learn about the amazing power built directly into Lightroom’s tools as Martin instructs you how to harness Lightroom's toolbox to make fast, accurate corrections and enhancements to your portraits.
Next Martin steps things up by focussing his attention on indoor studio and outdoor photography. You’ll learn to utilize Lightroom’s new automated capture and synchronization abilities and you’ll also get some of his favorite Lightroom recipes for boosting color and lighting!
Martin ties it all together with a section demonstrating how well Lightroom plays with other apps. You'll see how to integrate Lightroom 4 with external image editors and sister products like Adobe Photoshop. You'll also learn how to keep your work projects synchronized to save time and energy without having to redo your efforts in external applications!
Table of contents:
2. Camera Raw Workflow
3. Organizing Photos
4. Working with Keywords
6. White Balance
7. Noise Reduction
8. Increase Depth and Shapes - Part 1
9. Increase Depth and Shapes - Part 2
10. Change Color
11. Changing Skin Tones
12. Red Eye Correction
14. Sharpening Globally
15. Sharpening Locally
16. Removing Blemishes
17. Background Blur Effect
18. Dreamy Effect
19. Black & White Effect
21. Choosing the Right Focal Length
22. Tethered Capture
23. Automated Import with Watched Folder
24. Synchronize Changes
25. Straighten Photographs
26. Color Pop Effect
27. Backlit Photo Boost
28. Connection with Photoshop
30. Content Aware Editing
31. Puppet Warp
32. Adding Type
33. Creating Frames
34. Photo in a Photo Effect
35. Adding Texture with Blend Modes
36. Learn More from Advanced tutorials
Martin starts by explaining the advantages of using the Adobe Camera Raw format as well demonstrating how to keep your catalogs and collections well-organized. He then turns to the Develop module and shows you how to clean-up and enhance your photos. You’ll learn how to whiten teeth, smooth out blemishes (including tattoos) and correct poorly exposed photos to help your subjects radiate optimum health and beauty. He also shows you how to quickly create classic black and white, vignetted and other nostalgic effects.
Martin extends these enhancement techniques into Lightroom’s big sister product, Adobe Photoshop. Here you’ll see how to create more advanced textured effects. But best of all, you’ll discover how to create the “perfect” group photo from multiple “takes” to show each group member in their best possible light!
Martin also teaches you how to assemble your collected wedding photos into the ultimate “crown jewel” of any wedding photography package - a photo book! What better way to compile and deliver your final images to your client than by producing a beautiful photo album that anyone can purchase directly from Blurb.com!
Table of contents:
2. The Importance of Working with RAW Photos
3. Working with Lightroom Catalogs
4. Importing Photos
5. Organizing Photos
6. Using Keywords
7. Creating Collections
8. Black & White Photos
9. Split Toning
10. Local Sharpening
11. Retouching Skin
12. Vintage Effect - Part 1
13. Vintage Effect - Part 2
14. Adjusting Exposure for Backlit Photos
15. Removing Tattoos
16. Using the Crop Tool
17. Color Pop Effect
18. Lens Correction
20. Reduce Noise
21. Whitening Teeth
22. Changing the Background
23. The Book Module
24. Book Settings
25. Layout Options
27. Background Options
28. Exporting the Book
29. Working with Blend Modes
30. Editing Group Shots
31. Learn More from Other Advanced Courses
What are the benefits of having an organized photo library? Where does Lightroom 4 fit in with the Adobe software product family? Why use Lightroom versus Adobe Bridge?...Photoshop? Why use Camera RAW files? What are DNG files? This 50-plus video course, by Adobe Certified Instructor Martin Perhiniak, reveals all the answers.
Creating a professional photo library starts with knowing various ways you can import files into Lightroom. In this course Martin offers you his “best practices” for importing images, including: intuitive Drag and Drop methods, using a dynamically updated “Watched” folder and Tethered Capture directly from your camera.
Once your shots are inside Lightroom’s ecosystem, Martin shares his time-saving tips and tricks for organizing the imported files using: Flagging to quickly gather related files, Star Ratings to rank photos in logical ways and Color Labels for easy “at-a-glance” viewing and the super handy Painter Tool!. He then explains the importance of adding Keywords to your images and the tremendous value of assembling Smart and Quick Collections. From there you learn how to develop and synchronize your photos before exporting them for additional external editing. This course comes to completion with a series of videos on storage devices, sharing your photos and publishing them on popular photo sharing websites.
After watching Martin’s “Building Your Library”, you will easily and quickly streamline every project, effortlessly increase your productivity and build a professional library. In short, you’ll be on your way to becoming a Lightroom superstar!
Table of contents:
2. Lightroom vs. Bridge
3. Lightroom vs. Photoshop
4. Why to Use RAW Files?
5. What is a DNG File Then?
6. Understanding the Interface
7. Working with Panels
8. Useful Keyboard Shortcuts
9. Customizing the Interface
10. What is a catalog?
11. Working with Multiple Catalogs
12. Backing up a Catalog
13. Optimizing a Catalog
14. Updating Legacy Catalogs
15. Exporting a Catalog
17. Import Dialog
18. Drag-and-drop Importing
19. Auto-importing from a Watched Folder
20. Tethered Capture Importing
21. Deleting or Removing Photos
22. Grid and Loupe Views
23. Navigator Panel
24. Catalog Panel
25. Folders Panel
26. Using external drives
28.Comparing two Photos
29. Surveying Photos
30. Dual-monitor Support
31. You can Save a Lot of Time
32. Flagging and Rejecting
33. Stars Ratings
34. Color Labels
35. Using the Painter Tool
36. Filter bar
38. Collections vs. Folders
39. Quick Collection
40. Smart Collection
41. Tagging Images in the Map Module
42. Why to Use Keywords?
43. Adding keywords
44. Keyword Sets
45. Using the Painter Tool for Keywords
46. Synchronizing keywords
47. Metadata panel
48. Quick Develop
49. Synchronizing Settings
50. Apply During Import
51. Do I need Photoshop Too?
52. External Editing Preferences
53. Export to Hard Drive and for e-mail
54. Uploading Photos to Facebook and Flickr
55. What's Next?
It supports full-size raw decoding of almost every camera-raw format (Canon CR2, Nikon NEF, Sony ARW, Pentax PEF, Samsung, Phase one and many more).
Edit images in high-quality with all essential features including professional Noise-Reduction, Sharpening, Clarity, Curves, Vibrance, Lens-Corrections and much more.
Use editing layers (gradient, circular, brush) to fine-tune specific areas of your images.
All edits are non-destructive, you can always revert back to your original image.
Export single images, a group of images or entire folders. Create export settings for specific scenarios (Full-Size, JPG, TIFF, or sharing on the web).
Rate, organize, label, tag images and filter them based on specific metadata (rating, date, tags, ...)
Ratings, labels and tags are compatible to Lightroom (XMP-Sidefiles)
Calibrate your tablet display within the app to make editing and viewing images more accurate.
Never carry around your laptop again when you want to convert, organize or edit your raw-images. This app includes all the necessary tools for your mobile workflow - and even more!
- View and decode almost every camera-raw format
- Edit and process images (as well as raw-images) non-destructive in full-resolution*
- Use Editing-Layers to adjust specific regions of your images
- Compare images side-by-side
- Rate, Label and Tag images
- Filter images based on ratings or metadata
- Import images from your usb-connected Camera
- Stack multiple images together to create noise-reduced images or HDR (Beta)
- Show a folder with geotagged images on a map
- Different color-schemes to match your favorite color
- Includes PSD and TIFF decoder (can be enabled in the preferences)
* Full-Resolution depends on your device. Recommended are:
- At least 2 GB of RAM
- Dual-Core CPU
>> "The Best Camera App for Android" - lifehacker
>> "Grab this to show off to your Apple-loving buddies" - SlashGear
>> "packed with a cubic ton of features" - USA Today
-- Over 1.7 million sold! --
The award-winning camera app for Android devices! Camera ZOOM FX is now Editor's Choice on Google Play, Lifehacker, Gizmodo and SlashGear.
Replace all your camera / photo FX apps with just one!
Camera ZOOM FX v5 is HERE!!!
● introducing 'Best Photo Mode'!!
OVER 20 NEW FEATURES in one huge update - see recent changes for full list!!
● Optical / digital zoom (pinch to zoom up to 6x)
● Fastest camera on Android - fast action shot up to 20 shots per second
● Best Photo Mode! take up to 50 shots in burst mode, and let Camera ZOOM FX decide the best, or choose for yourself!
● Front facing camera - perfect for selfies
● Customization of ALL hardware buttons
- e.g. volume buttons to control zoom, trackball to snap shot...
● Live previews of some effects, e.g. frames, buddies
● Silent camera (if device supports)
● Tweak hardware options: autofocus, whitebalance, nightshot...
● Settings for iso, focus metering, brightness, exposure, contrast, saturation, sharpness (based on device)
● Upload photo to Facebook, Twitter, Flickr, WhatsApp, etc.
● Flash (if avail)
● Customizable grid overlays
● Horizon level indicator
● NEW!! Live Wallpaper - now "Photo FX Live Wallpaper" app
MULTIPLE SHOOTING MODES:
● Stable Shot
● Voice Activated: take a picture by clapping, shouting...
● Burst Mode
● Time Lapse
● Combine effects using non-destructive editing
● Process at full camera resolution (up to 8mp if avail)
● 10 ready made presets: Diana, Retro, Holga 35mm, Toy Camera...
● 20 Color FX: vintage, lomo, cinematic, funky, pencil...
● 15 Frames: thin, rounded, lens, polaroid, filmreel...
● 6 Vignette Surrounds: heavy, invert, spotlight...
● 12 Distort FX: fisheye (like fxcamera), mosaic, twirl...
● 9 Mirror FX
● 3 Tilt-shift FX
● 3 Textures, 5 Light Leaks, 5 Bokeh FX
● Crop to any size of your choice: 3x8, square, instant, 6x4...
● Digi composites (photoshop style overlays)
● Props and famous 'buddies' in your pictures (move and resize!)
● Create stunning collages: e.g. 2x2 passport style selfie combination shots
● Random effects
● Fullscreen shutter: click anywhere on screen to shoot!
● Animated shutter effect
● Support geotag / exif tags
● Select sdcard folder to save photos (incl external sd)
● Auto save shots
● Win $100 in Instagram style photo contest
● Pro scene modes, e.g. nightshot, beach (Droid only)
● View last shot in picture gallery
● Use as default camera
● Rotate / crop photos
● Widescreen lens / capture (if device supports)
● Support from Android 1.6 through to Android 4.4 (kitkat incl tablets)
● Switch to video
● ICS, JB, Holo style UI
FREE DOWNLOAD PACKS:
● Fun props
● Famous ‘buddies’ in your pictures
● Composites (paper overlays)
● Shutter animations
● Scary Halloween ghouls and ghosts
"our choice for the best app around ... a ton of different effects if you're in the mood for a Hipstamatic type shot" - lifehacker
"grab this to show off to your Apple-loving buddies" - SlashGear
"greatly improves the usefulness of your Android’s camera" - Gizmodo
"Few apps offer as many options for shooting as this one" - WIRED
ACCESS_FINE_LOCATION permission is required for geotagging photos (optional in settings)
Rate images from your DSLR on your tablet or phone.
The rating information is saved with the image, and is automatically applied to the image when it is imported into Lightroom/Photoshop Elements.
Note: Lightroom will not import metadata from a sidecar file for jpegs and DNG, therefore your ratings/labels won't appear in Lightroom. A free version (Android Photo Review Lite) is available for you to test before purchasing this app.
If you have problems, please contact me and I will work with you to try and fix any problems that you are having.
Save time by rating your raw photos on site during the shoot, and then import the photos with ratings into Lightroom when you get back to the office.
Features (new in bold):
Set Title and Description for image, tap to edit
Image count and Jump to image, tap little numbers e.g. 3/23
Double tap to zoom in image viewer
Flat or Cover Flow image selection
Improved support for LR3 and LR4
Improved UI, swipe between Histogram and Title/Description
Auto Advance when changing rating or label
Background loading of Image and Histogram on main screen
Bolder colour labels
Improved layouts for tablets and phones
No Ads !
Label Images (Colours - Red/Yellow/Green/Blue/Purple).
Keyboard shortcuts for viewing, rating and labeling.
Email support from preferences screen for help.
View Exif information.
Note: Viewing large images will be scaled down to approx 3000 x 2000 due to memory constraints.
Supported formats for viewing:
Canon - CRW and CR2 full raw files, sRaw not tested (but reported to work).
Olympus - ORF
Nikon - NEF
Panasonic - RW2
Sony - ARW
Panasonic - RAW Some newer cameras produce these files with an embedded jpg.
Fuji - RAF partial support, can view image but not exif data.
Minolta - MRW
DNG - partial support:
* Pentax generated DNGs, can extract embedded jpg.
* Leica M9 - Minor support, no embedded jpg to preview, just low quality tiny thumbnail.
* Others - Unknown. Please try and let me know how you get on.
RAW - old Panasonic raw files, no embedded jpg to preview.
TIF - No plans to support.
If you have raw photo files that can't be processed, email me a couple and I will try to add support for them in the app. Please contact me if you are having problems rather than just giving my app a 1 star rating. I can't help you if you don't get in touch.
Use the "Config" button (Hammer and Spanner) to configure select the folder with the images you want to view/rate.
The folder needs to be writeable, and should be under "/mnt", "/sdcard" "/removable" or start with "/usb".
File Browser - When selecting source folder:
• Tap folders to enter them.
• Tap image files to view.
• Tap parent directory or the back button to move up the directory tree.
• Press and hold for a context menu to select folder, cancel a selection or exit file browser.
• Exit without making a selection by:
1. Selecting "Exit File Browser" on context menu
2. Keep pressing the back button to exit
3. Long press of back button
Photos in the source folder are displayed on the main screen.
• The main photo can be changed by dragging the gallery control (looks a bit like a film strip) or by swiping left/right.
• Tap image to view full screen.
Raw Photo Viewer:
• Fling left/right to change image (or <> keys)
• Drag to move ( or cursor keys)
• Pinch to zoom (or +- keys)
• Tap or drag on stars to select rating from 0 to 5.
• Keys 0-5 to set rating.
• Select colour label from drop down list.
• Keys 6-9 to pick colour. No shortcut for purple.
With a simple yet stylishly powerful interface, this photographic camera app includes a large variety of live photo filters in lightning-fast real-time, such as several Lomo and Lo-Fi effects, artistic painting, cartoon and paper styles, vintage, retro, analog, several deformations types, including even fish-eye, wide angle camera filters, and many more... in total over 100 camera photo effects, and more than 20 Borders/Frames.
Lomography, Analogic and Hipster photography lovers will be pleased with the emulated effects of some classic cameras such as Holga, Zenit, Lomo LC-A, and even an awesome Super-8 style.
Record easily GIF animations with all the available effects..You can also change the GIF recording speed to produce funny GIF animations.
With the unique Cameringo viewfinder, now you can keep shooting while in photo review mode, allowing comparison of the last photo taken against the live image. Plus, the horizon level indicator gives you now better control over the angle of the photo.
Get now mad-face shots with the unique Virtual Flash for Front-Facing Cameras. The idea is very simple, in complete darkness the screen will light up enough to give you the chance to snap your grin. Not all effects are suitable for this, so try it first with "original".
Other included features are a clever image stabilizer, silent camera mode, Geo Tagging (GPS Location), guidelines, tap to shoot, macro-focus, and even the option to shoot perfectly squared photos making it easier to upload into Instagram.
A new effects photo-camera app for everyone's taste at your fingertips.
-This is a very new app. So if you find any problem or have any doubt, then please contact directly to: email@example.com
-Cameringo does not get, store or collect any personal data at all, respecting your privacy 100%. The permission required for "Location/Network" is used only by the Geo Tagging setting, which is disabled by default, and that you can use if you wish to store inside the photo where did you do the shot.
-The "Internet" permission is to allow loading images from online albums such as Picassa.
It also includes a complete photo editor that lets you retouch the pictures in a very simple way.
★ BestAppEver Awards 2013 - Winner: Best Android Photography App ★
--- FEATURES ---
- 3 modes: camera, video recorder & panorama
- Silent mode (no shutter sound, might not work on some devices)
- Live FX photos: 12 effects (only Android 4.1+)
- Pinch to zoom
- Configurable volume keys
- Wide screen pictures
- Picture quality setting (low/medium/high/ultra)
- Configurable storage source (Internal/SD card)
- Countdown Timer
- Burst mode
- Full brightness option
- Video/Audio quality configurable
- More cool features soon ...
- Ultra fast photos & videos viewer
- Configurable thumbnail size
- Grid view/Filmstrip view
- Hide unwanted folders
- Show/hide status bar
- Slideshow mode
- Trim videos
● PHOTO EDITOR:
- High quality photo editing
- New filters and borders
--- FAQ ---
● How can I view the latest photos/videos taken?
Slide the viewfinder from right to left to quickly access the gallery/filmstrip view. You can quickly delete photos you do not like by dragging the unwanted picture up or down.
● Where can I change the camera settings?
You can access this mode by pressing the button on the bottom right or also with a long press on the camera viewfinder
● Why have you taken so long to upgrade to last Jelly Bean 4.3 camera version?
This new version has been completely redesigned from the previous version. We have worked hard to ensure compatibility with most Android devices.
● Why is not Photo Sphere included within the app?
Unfortunately this part of the code is not open source and can not be included within the application.
● I'm not happy with the app and I want a refund.
Please, send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the order number and we will refund you the money. No problem.
● Will you continue to work on improving the app?
Of course, we are working hard to add new features and improve compatibility.
--- THANKS ---
● Thanks to everyone who buys our applications. Your purchase helps us to keep working hard on this project. Please contact us at email@example.com if you have any issue. We are delighted to receive any feedback.
● Thanks to Google for releasing the Android open source project. Without their great contribution to the developer community our work would not be possible.
Try Camera 3D application to make high quality 3D photos by yourself ! Take a snap of anything, anywhere, any time and share the result with your family or friends with Camera 3D Free. Just by pressing of push button you can save your memories in 3D. Next time when you see your 3D pictures again you will get the feeling you are back at the photographed place.
3D Camera Features:
1) Auto focus mode or touch focus mode
2) 3D or 2D + 3D mode - you can choose to save 2D picture or not.
3) You can review your 3D pictures in build-in gallery or share to your facebook, twitter, flickr
4) Modify 3D pictures(adjust position, erase unwanted objects or blured parts, add 3D texts)
5) Include tips how to make good 3D photos
6) Option to use hardware camera button or volume down button to take a photo
7) Selection of color filters
8) Pictures up to full HD (1920x1080) size
9) Decorate 3D pictures with 3D cartoons from built-in gallery
(This app makes the Left-Right picture, which needs to watch in 3D TV or 3D monitor)
For more information to make 3D picture, you can contact us to firstname.lastname@example.org
The free version must be installed with this app. The free version just checks to see that this key is installed and then removes the ads and unlocks certain features.
* THEMES - Unlock all themes to make F-Stop look the way YOU want. We introduced themes in version 3.0 of F-Stop Media Gallery.
* QUICK LINKS - Add as many quick links as you want to the navigation drawer.
* NESTED ALBUMS - This is a very powerful feature that allows the creation of albums inside of albums (similar to the folder structure on your computer).
* SELECT START-UP SCREEN - Just as the title implies, this feature allows you to select the start-up screen such as Folders, Albums, Tags, Ratings, etc.
* WRITE METADATA - Save your tags and ratings directly into your JPG images and/or write sidecar files for all other supported file types. We write the metadata using the XMP standard so it can be read by popular applications such as Adobe Lightroom, Apple Aperture, and Windows Live Photo Gallery.
* NESTED FOLDERS - Browse your media by the folder structure on your device. Very convenient if you organize your media by folders.
* SMART ALBUMS - Additional smart album conditions: Number of Tags, Orientation, Media Type, Extension, File Name and Size.
Take better photos with your smartphone. SmugMug’s Camera Awesome, with 20+ million downloads on iOS, “actually helps you take better pictures” (TechCrunch: Best Apps of 2012). Just released on Android.
Pack your phone with pro features and get more creative control with the following standard and exclusive Android features:
• Shooting modes: Big Button (tap screen to shoot), Burst, Timer, Interval, Image Stabilization, and Panorama modes
• Composition guides: set up better shots with screen guides for horizon, rule-of-thirds, golden ratio, and more
• Face recognition and tracking: identify and track multiple faces in the shot to keep faces in perfect focus
• Resolution settings: shoot both photos and video in the resolution of your choice
• Creative Editing Tools: 100+ artistic effects, crop, rotate, and insta-edit with the “Awesomize’ button
• Selective Editing: touch to add or erase which parts of the image have filter applied
• Sharing: in addition to sharing on Facebook, Twitter, Sinaweibo, Google+, Instagram, Photobucket, Picasa, Tumblr, YouTube and Flickr, users can now share to any other services via supporting apps installed on device
• NVIDIA® Tegra® 4: Additional features on supported NVIDIA® Tegra® 4-powered devices including slow-motion video, enhanced HDR, and integrated stylus support
*Note: each feature is dependent on device support. Tap exposure points are not supported by Samsung devices or the Motorola Moto X.
WHAT OTHERS SAY:
"This app gives you so much control, it will make you wish your iPhone took raw images…the thing is just ridiculously configurable." (CNET, 2012)
"Camera Awesome is so easy to use and has so many features…you may not buy another stand-alone digital camera ever again. Furthermore, the interface is gorgeous." (LA Times, 2012)
“...by far one of the most full-powered camera apps...marks an exciting advance for smartphone cameras.” (Wall Street Journal, 2012)
“Camera Awesome is…awesome.” (Time, 2012)
Samsung Galaxy SIII, S4, Galaxy Nexus, Note 2, Note 3,
Nexus 4, Nexus 5, Nexus 7, Nexus 10,
Sony Xperia Z, HTC One, LG G2,
Motorola Droid Razr, Motorola Moto X,
Kindle Fire HDX 7", 8.9"
Powered by http://www.SmugMug.com