WARNING: Behavior not tested on encrypted or rooted devices. Use at your own risk.
While the app let's you install this on Android 5.0+ (Lollipop) devices, it is recommended that you use the built-in "Trusted Device" feature of Lollipop instead of Wear Unlock.
Once you have paired your Android Wear device to this app, it will lock your device with a specified password when your Android Wear device has been disconnected - and unlock your device whenever your Android Wear device is connected.
- Only PIN and password lock modes are supported at this time.
- The developer takes no responsibility for the security of your device while Wear Unlock is installed.
Wear Phone is the missing piece in handling phone calls on your Android Wear smart watch. Without this application, you could only answer or ignore incoming calls (as well as reply with canned replies). With this application, you get the following features:
* End ongoing calls.
* Enable/disable speakerphone.
* Enable/disable microphone.
* Start outgoing calls from your recents, favourites, your full contact list, or a keypad!
We believe that input on a smart watch needs to be different when it's not by voice, so the keypad is a new experiment we hope you enjoy.
This has only been tested on a Moto 360, please report any issues you find with square faces or the different DPI of the G Watch R before leaving a negative review.
If the app does not work properly on square watches or the G Watch R, please contact the developer for support. If the issue is not fixed, we will happily refund your purchase.
Using the app is simple:
1. Define an unlock sequence on your phone using the companion app;
2. Launch Showear on your watch.
Now your smartwatch will be accessible only after the insertion of the right sequence.
Showear options are as follows:
- Lock screen on swipe from outside the screen
- Unlock on standby
- Auto-lock on standby
- Hide lock screen on standby
- Reduce screen brightness when locked
- Always-on lock screen
- Transparent lock screen or configurable background color
- Configurable lock elements' color
- Show/hide swipe sequence on lock screen
Development is just begun and new functionalities will be added according to feedback, so feel free to write me at: email@example.com.
Fingerprint AppLock for Galaxy : The better the security, the harder it is for someone to steal your data
This app is very useful for you:
- It can lock any app on your phone with your fingerprint
- Support both Kitkat and Lollipop.
*** Attention please again: This app don't support device which isn't Galaxy devices and doesn't have fingerprint sensor
How to use
- Install Fingerprint AppLock for Galaxy.
- If your device doesn't register fingerprints. Please register fingerprint first in Setting -> Finger Scanner.
- In main screen, you can lock apps of System Applications or 3rd Applications.
Let's comment and review your opinions, we always listen and improve to provide a best application.
Any contributions, please send to email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Thanks and Best regards,
Please note that HELIX Lock Screen is a mobile implementation of the HELIX Enterprise Software Developer Kit (SDK).
The front-facing camera records images of the ear in real time (up to 60 frames per second) as you pull the phone away from your head.
HELIX pre-processes the captured images to detect the presence of an ear.
The app extracts your ear from the image and generates a biometric user profile.
HELIX compares and matches ear images against other images in your user profile for authentication.
- Adjustable security
- Real ear biometrics
- Strong user profile with multiple stored ear scans
Visit http://descartesbiometrics.com to learn more about the HELIX core library and Enterprise Software Developer Kit.
*** DISCLAIMER ***
HELIX utilizes common work-arounds to secure your device but also works with the standard android lockscreens. If you require a high level of security we recommend that you keep one of the default lockscreens (pin, password, etc) enabled alongside HELIX.
If your device is not properly secured by HELIX - please contact us email@example.com and share your experience and the model of your device so we can make adjustments.
*** PERMISSIONS ***
CAMERA: It would be difficult to capture your ear without it!
INTERNET: Lets us know when HELIX crashes.
VIBRATE: Lets us buzz your phone when we need to.
SYSTEM_ALERT_WINDOW: We need this to lock your device with our lock screen.
RECEIVE_BOOT_COMPLETED: Tells us to show the lockscreen when your phone starts.
READ_PHONE_STATE: Lets HELIX know a call is incoming in and hides the lock screen.
WRITE_SETTINGS: Used to adjust brightness of the screen only when we need to.
There is the theater mode in Android Wear, but this also turns the screen completely off.
This app is the solution! It blocks the touchscreen, but lets you see the watchface and incoming notifications. You can activate the lock from the companion app on your mobile or from the apps list on your wearable. If you activate the "upside down" detection you can turn the lock on by turning your wearable upside down for 2 seconds.
To unlock the screen you also turn the device upside down for 2 seconds or use the companion app.
While the screen is locked, everything is working except for the touchscreen. I.e. the watchface is visible and even the voice commands will work.
Over 140 years ago the QWERTY keyboard was developed to prevent the mechanical arms of a typewriter from jamming up. We thought it was time for an update, so we created Fast Type. Fast Type is the world's smartest and easiest keyboard. With only six buttons, Fast Type makes saying "hello" ... simply amazing! How? Our super intuitive keyboard assigns the (five) vowels their own keys and places all the consonants (yes, all 21 of them) on a single key. Fast Type uses an advanced A.I. algorithm which learns how you type and gesture navigation to choose numbers or symbols.
HOW DOES IT WORK?
If you want to type the word 'hello' tap anywhere on the long consonant button once, then tap on the 'e' button, then tap twice anywhere on the long consonant button and finally tap on the 'o' button. You've spelled 'hello'.
Reducing the keyboard to only 6 buttons presented many challenges. Specifically certain combinations of vowels and consonants returned dozens of word options. After many months of sleepless nights our engineers nailed it. Behind the simple user interface is an advanced artificial intelligence algorithm that learns how you type. This way Fast Type will always suggest the words you want when you want them.
We simplified the user experience by getting rid of a bunch of buttons. For caps swipe up on the keyboard, for caps lock swipe up twice. For numbers and symbols swipe left or right on the keyboard.
We researched every keyboard ever made to further understand our problem. We read several academic papers on human linguistics to get to the core of the solution. Our goal is to create a product that is both functional and beautiful. After creating 100's of designs the eureka moment arrived. What if we grouped all the consonants together? What if we made a smart keyboard that works with only 6 buttons?
We approached random strangers and asked them to try Fast Type for the first time ever. After a few minutes of use they quickly understood how it worked and wanted it on their phones. With your purchase we will be able to add new features, optimize the A.I algorithm and add new languages which will make Fast Type the greatest mobile typing experience ever.
WORKS IN ENGLISH AND SPANISH!!
FAST TYPE IN ACTION:
ADD YOUR OWN WORDS:
If you have any questions or comments feel free to send us an email to Contact@Nyon.tv
Connect with us on www.facebook.com/Nyon.tv or www.twitter.com/Nyon_tv
You can even have multiple unlock mechanisms coexist on your device, and Loki will correctly handle all the lock/unlock contention for you. E.g while you're connected to your home WiFi (a safe area), Loki will keep your phone unlocked even if it loses connection to a safe Bluetooth device. No more inconvenience from having to unnecessarily unlocking your phone.
Loki has been designed to be easy to setup and use. There's a wizard to guide you through the initial setup, and an easy to use UI to manage your unlock mechanisms. Loki also shows a persistent notification to remind you of your device locking status.
- untested with encrypted phones
- you can only use a PIN to lock your phone. Android doesn't expose public APIs for other locking mechanisms
- may not work if you have another administrative app which enforces password policies
- does not work on Android 'L' Preview
Shout out to Taylor Ling for UI/UX work and the authors of the following cool libraries - WizardPager, UndoBar, ButterKnife, EventBus, Calligraphy.
The various available Aviosys IP power strips are here: http://bit.ly/10qUS9n
There is a full user manual here: http://bit.ly/1a9oM5G
A free Lite version is here: http://bit.ly/19BAut0
NOTE: to access the menus in PowerIP use your phone's menu button. See section 13.11 of the manual if you're not sure where to find it.
Possible applications for PowerIP are:
- rebooting or power cycling a server or router by remote control if it has crashed
- turning your computer on or off when you are out so that you can use it remotely
- remote control security lights to turn them on or off when you are out
- remote control heating systems
- using your Aviosys power strip as a remotely programmable time switch
- home automation applications
- power off your devices to save energy rather than leaving them on standby
- monitoring equipment (with the 9212 Delux)
- controlling equipment based on events such as ambient light, timers, location (using Tasker, available separately)
- remote control as many power strips as you like (including the 1, 4 and 8-port variants of the Aviosys power strips/switches)
- run macros to control your equipment
- Android Wear support
- give each power strip a nickname
- user definable names for each of the controllable outputs
- get output names from the power strip during setup to save yourself having to type them in
- group your frequently used equipment onto a favourites screen
- create shortcuts on your home screen
- get and set schedules on the power strips themselves to switch devices on or off automatically at preset times
- power cycle an output using a specified delay
- read the status of the inputs on the 9212 Delux
- monitor temperature and current
- password protect your settings
- "protect" individual power outputs to prevent a user from accidentally powering off important equipment
- “protect” power outputs so that certain users cannot control them at all
- import/export server settings for easy deployment across multiple devices
- integration with other apps using Android intents
It's easy to set up. Just go into the server configuration menu and enter the user name, password, server address (an IP address or domain) and port for each of the power strips/switches. For the server address, you should not include "http", but instead just the address e.g. myserver.myhouse.com or 192.168.1.2.
Then enable/disable the security options for each power strip. If the "protected" checkbox is enabled, then any output names which are enclosed in round brackets e.g. "(FTP server)" will be disabled from being switched.
In the settings menu, a preferences password can be applied by selecting the "password required" checkbox and entering a password. The default password is "admin".
Once set up, the status and names of each output will be shown as on or off. To toggle each output, just press the appropriate output. Swipe left/right to move to other power strips, or up/down to pick from a list. Long press an output to power cycle it (if supported by your power strip/switch).
If supported by your power strip/switch, you can also get/set schedules for the outputs to turn on/off automatically.
Currently supported switches are:
IP Sensor 9216
If yours isn't listed, please get in touch and we can add support.
Thanks for all support!
WearLocker put your Android Wear device into a locked mode and can only be unlocked by swiping up once followed by two swipes down.
☆ Please note that the app is 100% free. The "Offers in-app purchases"-warning is for a optional donation in the app to support the development. It wont unlock any specific features. ☆
✔ No more accidental reminder or timers while showering or swimming.
✔ Save battery since your Android Wear device wont jump in and out of apps
✔ WearLocker display the time and date during lockdown, so you can still get to that meeting on time
✔ It's free! Google will probably include a proper lock eventually anyways :)
Notice that WearLocker requires a Android Wear device to function and wont do anything without it. We've only tested this on a LG G Watch and LG G Watch R but would love any feedback on other devices. Please drop us a mail at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any information.
Thanks to Yoni Samlan for inspiration and code-examples.
*** Main Function ***
Tapping console of Android Wear, turn a page of PDF or Power Point(PPT) material on the connected device.
*** Procedure ***
[Connected device side]
Following application’s guide, complete presentation setup
1. Select PDF Presenter Keyboard as a input method
2. Select a viewer application* for PDF or for Power Point material
3. Select a file to open
*: Please choose “Single Page” from “View Modes” menu, because some operations don’t have effect in the other modes.
[Android Wear side]
1. Launch PDF Presenter
2. Tap card view of “Next Page” or “Prev. Page”
Adobe Reader by Adobe Systems, Inc or OfficeSuite by Mobisystems, Inc is needed to install as viewer application.
FingerSecurity's first release was on July 16, 2014
Feel free to contact me if you can translate my app to another language or if you can improve one of these languages
- Widget for quick enable / disable service
- Timeout to allow short absence or absence till you lock the screen
- Location based security so that you don't have to unlock your apps when you are at home (WiFi and Bluetooth).
- Advanced Security to prevent uninstall
- Auto protect new apps
- Hide UI for finger scanner
- Alternative password
- Custom per app settings
- Protect Notifications(after ticker text)
- Use themes
- Use Specific Fingers to unlock different apps
After a reboot of the device FingerSecurity needs a minute or so to become active.
If you are using any task killers please add FingerSecurity to the white list.
- Touchless control.
- Wave to unlock: Unlock the screen by waving hand over the device screen.
- Cover to lock: lock by covering the proximity sensor
- You can increase or decease the sensitivity of your sensor.
- App uses Proximity Sensor to capture the user's waving in front of the screen to unlock the screen.
- If your mobile phone / tablet has Proximity Sensor, you can use this App to Unlock the Screen.
- Go to Setting -> Security -> Phone Admonistrator -> uncheck app. Then you can uninstall app.
*** One of the “12 best Android apps of 2014” - Karissa Bell, Mashable ***
Minuum is best known for:
★ SLOPPY TYPING — Type surprisingly fast and delightfully sloppy
★ SMART EMOJI — Always have the right emoticon right at your finger tips
★ SHAPESHIFTING — Save screen space, enable one-handed typing or reposition your keyboard entirely
Spend 15 seconds with the introductory tutorial and you'll be able to start typing with Minuum—instantly. The more you type, the better Minuum gets.
Download language modules and quickly switch between them. We currently support:
• More coming soon!
Minuum is always finding ways for you to enjoy your screen space through brand new bonus panels:
★ CURSOR CONTROL — Tweak your texts, emails, and posts with ease
★ CLIPBOARD TOOLS — Quickly cut, copy and paste
★ SEARCH & SHARE — Instantly access thesaurus, dictionary, search, and share
★ EMOJI—Express yourself better with immediate access to all 856 emoticons
★ TYPING SPEED — Monitor your typing speed
SMART WATCH SUPPORT
Minuum is the ideal keyboard for the small screens of smart watches. To try Minuum on your smart watch, sign-up for our smart watch mailing list: http://minuum.com/watch
The Minuum keyboard for touchscreens is the first step toward a "type anywhere" future. Smart watches are just the beginning. Soon Minuum will let you type in ways you never imagined. For more information: http://www.minuum.com
FEATURES AT A GLANCE
• FAST SLOPPY TYPING
Type fast without worrying about precision, thanks to ridiculously smart auto-correction that learns as you type.
• MORE SCREEN SPACE
Recover more than half of the touchscreen space you lose when using traditional virtual keyboards.
• HELP FOR THE LARGE-FINGERED
Use key magnification for precise letter, number, and punctuation entry—very useful if you have large fingers.
• DIFFERENT ALPHABET ARRANGEMENTS
Choose from alternate keyboard layouts—such as “QWERTZ,” “AZERTY,” “A-Z.”
• EXPANSION TO FULL-SIZED KEYBOARD
Drag on the candidates bar to quickly switch between mini and full-size modes (useful for URLs and passwords).
• SMART WORD PREDICTION
Speed up your typing via suggestions from a predictive engine that learns from your word list, word combos, and language use patterns.
• SMART EMOJI
Swipe the word predictions left to find your Smart Emoji suggestions. Learn more about "the quest for the perfect emoji" here: http://goo.gl/sxQT9w
• VOCABULARY CONTROL
Minuum learns from your vocabulary, and lets you delete words from your dictionary though a pop-up display.
• RAPID GESTURE SHORTCUTS
Slide your fingers to the corners for quick, convenient access to all your features via pop-up keys.
• VOICE TYPING
Enter text hands-free via Google Voice Typing for voice-to-text typing when performing other activities.
• REAL MULTITASKING
If you’ve got split-screen capability, multitask more effectively as a result of extra screen space.
Visit http://support.minuum.com to:
• Share ideas with the Minuum community
• Give product feedback
• Get help
ABOUT OUR NAME
Some people call us “Minum” or the “Minimum” keyboard but an easy way to remember the Whirlscape™ Minuum™ Keyboard is to think of a continuum of letters taking up minimal space.
For updates, join our mailing list at http://eepurl.com/zwd8T
Screen Lock, app for Android™, with animation (includes Old TV style) to suite your choice. It allows you to switch off the screen, and lock the device. Easy to use and saves power button usage. Animation speed is adjusted with transition animation scale as set in your device. If you set it to .5x its becomes faster, if you increase it, animations become slower. Our advice, use 1x for best experience. No force lock, it just locks smoothly even in Android™ 4.0.x and above without screen flickering.
To lock screen, you get various options:
1. Create shortcut to screen lock app
2. Use the screen lock widget
3. Enable in notification area
4. Enable shake to lock screen
5. Select icon (Pro only)
6. Air swipe to lock and to on and off (Pro only)
7. Enable screen on and off (Pro only)
8. Pause on landscape mode (Pro only)
9. Screen lock plugin for Power Toggles (Pro only)
10. Access screen lock, by long pressing search button, if your device has it
Screen Lock features include:
1. Lock device with one touch
2. Animation when you lock
3. Shake lock can be delayed for your convenience
4. Screen On and Off for busy people (Pro only) – [Use “Calibrate device” to activate]
5. Keep screen on with slightest movement (Pro only) – [Use “Calibrate device” to activate]
6. Pop-up for quickly activating or pausing of shake lock, screen on and off & keep screen on
7. Vibrate upon screen lock, and vibration strength adjustment
8. Lock sound
9. Lock sound upon animation start
10. Unlock sound
Note 1: Notification area and shake services are good to use, only if your screen security isn't set to none. This app stops itself, removes notification and shake service when you use it to lock screen. When you unlock, it re enables those services. Doing so, saves power and battery life.
Note 2: In order to make the screen lock app work, you need to activate Device Administration. Also before un-install you need to deactivate Device Administration.
Note 3: Disable default device lock and unlock sound, if using it from Screen Lock app.
Note 4: For animations to work:
Android 2.x: Make sure "Settings > Display > Animation" > "All animations" should be selected.
Android 4.x: Make sure "Setting > Developer options > Transition animation scale" is not set to "Animation off".
We are noticing some unusual negative ratings given by some users, without proving a review or cause of it. We can not help you or make improvements to the app without being informed properly. If you are genuinely unhappy, please consider consulting us over email with a brief description of the issue, so that we come to know about the problem, and fix it on upcoming updates or we can help you or let you know if the problem is somewhere else.
Improvement suggestions are most welcome, let us know what you need and we will provide updates as and when ready.
Don't forget to rate and give your valuable comments. User satisfaction is our top priority, this encourage us to work harder and better.