Wear Phone is the missing piece in handling phone calls on your Android Wear smart watch. Without this application, you could only answer or ignore incoming calls (as well as reply with canned replies). With this application, you get the following features:
* End ongoing calls.
* Enable/disable speakerphone.
* Enable/disable microphone.
* Start outgoing calls from your recents, favourites, your full contact list, or a keypad!
We believe that input on a smart watch needs to be different when it's not by voice, so the keypad is a new experiment we hope you enjoy.
This has only been tested on a Moto 360, please report any issues you find with square faces or the different DPI of the G Watch R before leaving a negative review.
If the app does not work properly on square watches or the G Watch R, please contact the developer for support. If the issue is not fixed, we will happily refund your purchase.
WARNING: Behavior not tested on encrypted or rooted devices. Use at your own risk.
While the app let's you install this on Android 5.0+ (Lollipop) devices, it is recommended that you use the built-in "Trusted Device" feature of Lollipop instead of Wear Unlock.
Once you have paired your Android Wear device to this app, it will lock your device with a specified password when your Android Wear device has been disconnected - and unlock your device whenever your Android Wear device is connected.
- Only PIN and password lock modes are supported at this time.
- The developer takes no responsibility for the security of your device while Wear Unlock is installed.
Using the app is simple:
1. Define an unlock sequence on your phone using the companion app;
2. Launch Showear on your watch.
Now your smartwatch will be accessible only after the insertion of the right sequence.
Showear options are as follows:
- Lock screen on swipe from outside the screen
- Unlock on standby
- Auto-lock on standby
- Hide lock screen on standby
- Reduce screen brightness when locked
- Always-on lock screen
- Transparent lock screen or configurable background color
- Configurable lock elements' color
- Show/hide swipe sequence on lock screen
Development is just begun and new functionalities will be added according to feedback, so feel free to write me at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thanks for all support!
WearLocker put your Android Wear device into a locked mode and can only be unlocked by swiping up once followed by two swipes down.
☆ Please note that the app is 100% free. The "Offers in-app purchases"-warning is for a optional donation in the app to support the development. It wont unlock any specific features. ☆
✔ No more accidental reminder or timers while showering or swimming.
✔ Save battery since your Android Wear device wont jump in and out of apps
✔ WearLocker display the time and date during lockdown, so you can still get to that meeting on time
✔ It's free! Google will probably include a proper lock eventually anyways :)
Notice that WearLocker requires a Android Wear device to function and wont do anything without it. We've only tested this on a LG G Watch and LG G Watch R but would love any feedback on other devices. Please drop us a mail at email@example.com if you have any information.
Thanks to Yoni Samlan for inspiration and code-examples.
See for yourself with our Free trial http://goo.gl/vkbhV
• No Setup required, RoByte automatically scans for your Roku device
• Easy channel switcher
• Use your keyboard for super fast text & voice entry on channels like Netflix or Hulu
• Tablet support
• Android Wear support, quick access to play/pause from your wrist *Requires Android 5.0
• Navigate using D-pad or Swipe-Pad
• Pair with multiple Roku devices
• Customizable Widgets turn your Android homescreen into a Roku remote
• Option to keep the wifi from sleeping
• Built with material design for Android Lollipop
• Most problems connecting to your Roku can be resolved by simply reinstalling RoByte.
• RoByte can only connect if you are on the same wifi network as your Roku device.
This Roku remote is not designed to control Roku SoundBridge
Handcrafted by two brothers in San Francisco & Illinois. We call ourselves TinyByte Apps.
Screen Lock, app for Android™, with animation (includes Old TV style) to suite your choice. It allows you to switch off the screen, and lock the device. Easy to use and saves power button usage. Animation speed is adjusted with transition animation scale as set in your device. If you set it to .5x its becomes faster, if you increase it, animations become slower. Our advice, use 1x for best experience. No force lock, it just locks smoothly even in Android™ 4.0.x and above without screen flickering.
To lock screen, you get various options:
1. Create shortcut to screen lock app
2. Use the screen lock widget
3. Enable in notification area
4. Enable shake to lock screen
5. Select icon (Pro only)
6. Air swipe to lock and to on and off (Pro only)
7. Enable screen on and off (Pro only)
8. Pause on landscape mode (Pro only)
9. Screen lock plugin for Power Toggles (Pro only)
10. Access screen lock, by long pressing search button, if your device has it
Screen Lock features include:
1. Lock device with one touch
2. Animation when you lock
3. Shake lock can be delayed for your convenience
4. Screen On and Off for busy people (Pro only) – [Use “Calibrate device” to activate]
5. Keep screen on with slightest movement (Pro only) – [Use “Calibrate device” to activate]
6. Pop-up for quickly activating or pausing of shake lock, screen on and off & keep screen on
7. Vibrate upon screen lock, and vibration strength adjustment
8. Lock sound
9. Lock sound upon animation start
10. Unlock sound
Note 1: Notification area and shake services are good to use, only if your screen security isn't set to none. This app stops itself, removes notification and shake service when you use it to lock screen. When you unlock, it re enables those services. Doing so, saves power and battery life.
Note 2: In order to make the screen lock app work, you need to activate Device Administration. Also before un-install you need to deactivate Device Administration.
Note 3: Disable default device lock and unlock sound, if using it from Screen Lock app.
Note 4: For animations to work:
Android 2.x: Make sure "Settings > Display > Animation" > "All animations" should be selected.
Android 4.x: Make sure "Setting > Developer options > Transition animation scale" is not set to "Animation off".
We are noticing some unusual negative ratings given by some users, without proving a review or cause of it. We can not help you or make improvements to the app without being informed properly. If you are genuinely unhappy, please consider consulting us over email with a brief description of the issue, so that we come to know about the problem, and fix it on upcoming updates or we can help you or let you know if the problem is somewhere else.
Improvement suggestions are most welcome, let us know what you need and we will provide updates as and when ready.
Don't forget to rate and give your valuable comments. User satisfaction is our top priority, this encourage us to work harder and better.
*** Main Function ***
Tapping console of Android Wear, turn a page of PDF or Power Point(PPT) material on the connected device.
*** Procedure ***
[Connected device side]
Following application’s guide, complete presentation setup
1. Select PDF Presenter Keyboard as a input method
2. Select a viewer application* for PDF or for Power Point material
3. Select a file to open
*: Please choose “Single Page” from “View Modes” menu, because some operations don’t have effect in the other modes.
[Android Wear side]
1. Launch PDF Presenter
2. Tap card view of “Next Page” or “Prev. Page”
Adobe Reader by Adobe Systems, Inc or OfficeSuite by Mobisystems, Inc is needed to install as viewer application.
ROOT & Xposed framework required! Compatible with Android 4.4.x only!
It's the very same principle as uses app SkipLock (formerly Unlock With WiFi). Why use No Lock Home instead?
- Works with any unlock method (Swipe/Face Unlock/Pattern/PIN/Password/...) - including fingerprint reader on Samsung Galaxy S5 (stock ROM w/ TouchWiz)
- Easy to setup (compared to complexity of Tasker). No Lock Home only requires you to enable module, reboot and add AP MAC address (using just two taps)
- Unlock based on connected WiFi networks, Bluetooth devices or Cell towers
- No service, no wakelock, no internet connectivity - just a few method hooks within system keyguard
- Crazy small apk
- Using AOSP methods which are also available in Samsung/LG devices as well as CyanogenMod
- Touchless control.
- Wave to unlock: Unlock the screen by waving hand over the device screen.
- Cover to lock: lock by covering the proximity sensor
- You can increase or decease the sensitivity of your sensor.
- App uses Proximity Sensor to capture the user's waving in front of the screen to unlock the screen.
- If your mobile phone / tablet has Proximity Sensor, you can use this App to Unlock the Screen.
- Go to Setting -> Security -> Phone Admonistrator -> uncheck app. Then you can uninstall app.
now this OS8 Lock Screen can realize your dream, you can experience the iPhone 6 lock screen
with this app. Now download it and use it as iPhone lock screen to prank your friends.
1. Simulate the best iPhone6/iOS8 Lock screen;
2. Show Unread SMS/Missed Call counter on screen locker
3. Multiple iOS8 HD Wallpaper to choose, you can choose your own wallpaper from gallery too.
4. Set PIN with keypad lock to enhance screen lock security, block HOME/MENU/BACK key,no one can access your phone without correct password.
5. Slide To Unlock,can edit slide text,you can put your name or your friends's name on your lock screen.
6. Consume less memory and battery,simple and clean design.
7. Unlock sound enable/disable,Unlock vibration enable/disable.
8. Simulate iOS keyboard password.
9. Enable/Disable vibration,Enable /Disable unlock sound.
10 12-Hour and 24-Hour format are both supported.
✔ Custom PINs
✔ Random PINs
✔ Ability to unlock device with watch
Since I don't have an android wearable myself I could not test it 100%. Feel free to contact me when you have found a bug. I made the decision to remove the PIN after a reboot in case when a bug occurs.
WARNING: Behavior not tested on encrypted or rooted devices. Use at your own risk.
The developer takes no responsibility for the security of your device while Wock is installed.
♥ XDA : “Magically” wakes your device right when you want to use it ♥
♥ Designed for Phones, Phablets & Tablets too.
Automaton Locker provides powers to Control Locking & Unlocking your device :
♥ Intelligent algorithm to lock & unlock when required
● Gives you ability to use various sensors of your device like Proximity, Light, etc Sensors depending upon which Sensor configuration you choose & very high precision of determining whether to lock / unlock device.
● Instantly locks & unlocks your device just when you want to
● Designed for both Flip Cover & Pocket usage.
♥ Many customizations
♥ Low battery consumption
● You can skip your lock-screen or directly open Home Screen for instant access to your device
● Keep the screen ON till you lock the screen using Automaton or power key! This is great when you need to look at the screen continuously.
● Stops the sensors when you don't need them. Works wonders for saving battery
● Tons of Sensor Modes to choose from, depending on your use and convenience! Also available variety of features which you would love to use.
Extra Features :
● Auto Smartness : Auto Smartness will disable sensors when not required, saving battery.
Note: Works only if Sensor Function is Lock or Unlock else Only lockscreen is ON.
● KitKat break time : Rejects sensor events for 'x' seconds after Locking Device, saves battery by disabling sensors.
● Only Lockscreen : Automaton will restrict locking of device on lockscreen only. But unlocking will work as usual.
● Ignore App List: Select the app for which my app should stop, for preventing accidental lock.
Example: While playing games, app doesn't disturb during that game.
Also while using camera.
● Invert Ignore App List
● Night Mode: Automaton stops all services during the time interval selected. Useful during night.
● Calibration: Default values for locking & unlocking can be tweaked for better reaction
● Custom ROM support: Applies special tweaks during first start up
● Say Time: Tells you the time on Unlock!
● Plethora of Well Tailored Settings for Customizing the working of App
♥ Experience true Automation in Locking & Unlocking your device
♥ Join the Automaton Discussion on G+ Community :
Want Automaton Locker in your language? Join the translation project here:
● Automated experience
● Controls Device
● Basic Locking and Unlocking of device
● Saves the hardware keys from damage
● Saves battery by instantly locking device instead of pressing any keys
● No need to find the unlock/lock hardware key again
● Super fast access to device as compared to the usual methods
● Makes you the MAGIC MAN!!!!
● Keeps the screen ON during some work when you constantly need your device
● Pocket Friendly
● Helps you instantly unlock while driving (Don't try !)
For USAGE details refer Tutorial in App
Please, read FAQ for more information
APP EXPIRES AFTER 31 DAYS OF INSTALLATION
In order to continue using the app after that period, purchase the Automaton Unlocker, but first make sure you are fully satisfied with Automaton Locker
I want to thank all the beta testers, especially from the XDA forum & the people who took part in the translation project. Without you it would have never come out of the beta stage! Thank you!
Before giving any Bad Review just mail me your problem. If I can't solve it then you are free to give any review you want
German - Marc Napitupulu
Dutch - Martinuse @ Xda
Russian - Proser
Simplified Chinese - Felix2yu
SkipLock is the leading password convenience app on the market. It's focus is on reliability, quality, and a great user experience. The setup wizard makes it easy to setup, and helpful dialogs are displayed if something isn't quite right. Forget about trying to use Tasker or Llama for this. SkipLock is way easier!
"SkipLock is one of the best applications we have ever tested here at Cult of Android, and we strongly believe that it should be a standard feature on every Android device. Best of all, the application itself has been coded to perfection, which makes it a pleasure to use, and most of the time you don’t even realize it’s there..." - Cult of Android
*** This app is installed as a trial by default. The app is fully functional for 4 days, then you can convert it into the unlimited version with an in-app purchase. There is no separate version or extra download.
SkipLock is the successor to Unlock With WiFi. Major improvements have been made. Here is a full explanation of why I made it a separate app: http://benhirashima.com/posts/the-rebirth-of-unlock-with-wifi/. If you bought Unlock With WiFi within the last two months, please contact me and I will either refund your purchase or give you a free copy of SkipLock.
Some of the features in SkipLock:
- Pattern and face unlock supported on rooted devices
- Completely redesigned Android 4+ user interface
- No background service = less memory usage and more reliable
- No status bar icon required (but it’s still an option). Tray-only notifications also an option.
- If you have notifications enabled, you can tap the notification to instantly lock the device
- Automatically turn on/off wifi
- Automatically turn on/off bluetooth
- Automatically turn on/off sync
- WidgetLocker integration
- Low memory usage and minimal impact on battery life
- Can save your battery if you let it automatically turn off wifi, bluetooth, and sync
- Does not work on Android 5+. However, Android 5.0 has much of SkipLock's functionality built in now.
- Support for the Galaxy S 5 is only partial at the moment. The fingerprint scanner is not supported. Only patterns work in root mode, but PINs and passwords work in non-root mode.
- Only passwords or PINs are supported on non-rooted devices
- If your employer enforces a password policy on your phone, the app won't work. This is the case for many corporate Exchange users. If your phone is rooted, you may be able to avoid this problem.
- This app doesn't work on phones that have full device encryption enabled.
- The app doesn't unlock when connected to Bluetooth LE devices. Only regular Bluetooth devices.
- Motorola Skip or Dots may not work correctly when SkipLock is installed
- Do not install this app on the SD card. It will not be secure if you do.
- To uninstall, you must select Uninstall from the menu inside the app. The normal way won't work.
- SkipLock is not compatible with TimePin or any other app that controls the lock screen, except for WidgetLocker.
Please read the FAQ before you install this app http://benhirashima.com/skiplock/faq
Tech support is only available in English.
By downloading this software, you are agreeing to the End User License Agreement, which can be read here: http://benhirashima.com/skiplock/eula. It's pretty standard stuff.
This app collects the best Android WEAR Apps only for you.
Why using TOP WEAR APPS?
- we provide you all Top applications in one place.
- we help you to save valuable time.
- we help you in saving a lot of traffic.
- we help you to stay updated every time.
- all applications are tested
New Applications are added at the end of every week.
KEEP CALM AND PLAY FOR FUN!!!
Thank you for using our Android Apps. We continue to create applications for you! For questions or suggestions please PM us! Win a Game with The Gamer! You can find Music & Tools & Arcade & Action Brain & Puzzle Cards & Casino Casual Racing Baby Sports Games & Apps.