Wear Phone is the missing piece in handling phone calls on your Android Wear smart watch. Without this application, you could only answer or ignore incoming calls (as well as reply with canned replies). With this application, you get the following features:
* End ongoing calls.
* Enable/disable speakerphone.
* Enable/disable microphone.
* Start outgoing calls from your recents, favourites, your full contact list, or a keypad!
We believe that input on a smart watch needs to be different when it's not by voice, so the keypad is a new experiment we hope you enjoy.
This has only been tested on a Moto 360, please report any issues you find with square faces or the different DPI of the G Watch R before leaving a negative review.
If the app does not work properly on square watches or the G Watch R, please contact the developer for support. If the issue is not fixed, we will happily refund your purchase.
WARNING: Behavior not tested on encrypted or rooted devices. Use at your own risk.
While the app let's you install this on Android 5.0+ (Lollipop) devices, it is recommended that you use the built-in "Trusted Device" feature of Lollipop instead of Wear Unlock.
Once you have paired your Android Wear device to this app, it will lock your device with a specified password when your Android Wear device has been disconnected - and unlock your device whenever your Android Wear device is connected.
- Only PIN and password lock modes are supported at this time.
- The developer takes no responsibility for the security of your device while Wear Unlock is installed.
This is only a workaround for users who already have bought the "old" paid app so they don't have to pay again for a license.
If you are a new user: Please install "Delayed Lock" instead and buy the license through the in-app purchase option: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=de.j4velin.delayedlock2.trial
For users who have already paid for this app: Please install "Delayed Lock" and this unlocking app. "Delayed Lock" should accept this app as a valid license so you don't have to pay again.
I'm very sorry for the inconvenience, but it has become really difficult to maintain both the paid and the free version of the app. If you have any issues or questions regarding the new license model, feel free to contact me.
Perfect App Lock! lets you protect any applications you want with a password or a pattern. You can lock: Whatsapp, Facebook, Twitter, Skype, SMS, email, pictures, camera, USB connection, calendar, messenger, and any apps you choose.
Like us ? Hit the +1 button.
*Android 4.0 ICS compatible*
1. Lock any apps by using pin or pattern
2. Screen Filter support: Effectively manage screen brightness of individual apps
3. Rotation Lock support: Prevents unwanted screen rotation on each apps
4. Watchdog : After 3rd failed password attempt, built-in camera takes photo of attacker.
5. Lock WiFi, 3G data, Bluetooth, Sync, USB (MTP is not supported)
6. Lock Home Screen, Lock Outgoing Calls, Lock Incoming Calls, Lock App Install/Uninstall
7. Time, WiFi based locking policy supported.
8. Fake Popup : Displays fake error message when locked app is launched.
9. Minimum resource used
10. Remotely start service using SMS command
11. Gesture, Pin, Pattern, Text password supported.
- Call permission : for Stealth Mode feature.
- SMS permission : for Remote Control feature (You can start applock service via SMS)
- Take Picture permission : for WatchDog feature
* Service restart required after each updates
* 'Outgoing call' permission is required for Stealth Mode
* 'SMS' permission is required for SMS command
* If you have two or more launcher, you must select one as default
* Perfect Applock does not support smaller screen sized phones such as HTC wildfire
* If you need bulk purchasing (100 - 200 copies or more), please contact us via email. We will send execution file (apk) once payment transaction is completed using Paypal. APK file allows simple installation on many devices.
* If you would like to support in translating (Eng to your language) this app, feel free to contact us. Also, please let us know if there are any incorrect English use on our app.
Do you feel inconvenient to lock your device using the power button?
Are your afraid of wearing out the power button? (My n1 was repaired coz of that :< )
'Lock Screen App' can help you lock easily (without power button).
Features (Free & Donation Version) :
•Lock device with one touch
(Same effect as pressing the power button)
•Not a widget so it does not run as service in the background
•Auto-kill itself after locking to save your Battery & Memory
•Small in size (~100k)
Features (Donation Version):
•Little bit faster
•Lock by long-pressing search button **not work on device without search key** (Search button Lock Delay is customizable)
•Get updates earlier
★★ Please buy it to support the dev! ★★
Thanks for your donation! ^_^
### How to uninstall? ###
Locking Screen in Android requires the user of device administration function, you must deactivate device administration *BEFORE* uninstall to avoid error!
To do this:
•Go to "Lock Screen :D Settings" (in launcher) -> "Remove Device Administrator"
Alternatively, you may do it via
•Go to Settings -> Location & security (or Security) -> Select device administrators -> Uncheck this app.
After that, uninstall it in Play Store, in case of error during uninstall in Play Store, Do it at Settings->Apps->Lock Screen :D Donate-->Uninstall
Thanks for all support!
WearLocker put your Android Wear device into a locked mode and can only be unlocked by swiping up once followed by two swipes down.
☆ Please note that the app is 100% free. The "Offers in-app purchases"-warning is for a optional donation in the app to support the development. It wont unlock any specific features. ☆
✔ No more accidental reminder or timers while showering or swimming.
✔ Save battery since your Android Wear device wont jump in and out of apps
✔ WearLocker display the time and date during lockdown, so you can still get to that meeting on time
✔ It's free! Google will probably include a proper lock eventually anyways :)
Notice that WearLocker requires a Android Wear device to function and wont do anything without it. We've only tested this on a LG G Watch and LG G Watch R but would love any feedback on other devices. Please drop us a mail at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any information.
Thanks to Yoni Samlan for inspiration and code-examples.
Using the app is simple:
1. Define an unlock sequence on your phone using the companion app;
2. Launch Showear on your watch.
Now your smartwatch will be accessible only after the insertion of the right sequence.
Showear options are as follows:
- Lock screen on swipe from outside the screen
- Unlock on standby
- Auto-lock on standby
- Hide lock screen on standby
- Reduce screen brightness when locked
- Always-on lock screen
- Transparent lock screen or configurable background color
- Configurable lock elements' color
- Show/hide swipe sequence on lock screen
Development is just begun and new functionalities will be added according to feedback, so feel free to write me at: email@example.com.
Wear Mini Launcher is designed to allow you to quickly launch any app from anywhere.
You have also access to quick settings with the double swipe gesture. You can change the brightness of your wear device, change the wifi state, the ring mode of your handheld or make it ring to find it back!
Make it looks like you! With many customization options, the launcher is now exactly as you want it to be.
Customize the position to slide from the part of the screen you chose.
You have to own an Android Wear device to use this app
Currently compatible devices:
► LG G Watch
► Samsung Gear Live
► Moto 360
► LG G Watch R
► Sony SmartWatch 3
► Asus Zenwatch
This is a first release, so don't hesitate to mail me if you have a suggestion or you find a bug.
To make it work when you first install it, please:
* Open the app on your smartphone while the watch is connected
* Open the app on your watch
If the handheld app shows a loading icon multiple times, reboot your watch. It sometimes loses the connection to your smartphone.
In-App purchases are only used by the donation system. The app and all the features will remain completely free.
* Phone and Device ID & call information: used to close the drawer during a phone call
* Wi-Fi connection information: used to enable / disable the WIFI and hotspot
You will find it useful when:
# Your hard Power button is showing a wearing sign and you don't want to worsen it.
# Hard Power button is not positioned comfortably for your finger to reach.
# You just want a quick and convenient way to lock screen immediately.
# A true Free Forever app; no bullshits!
To uninstall Lock Screen app:
1. Go to phone's settings > Security > Device administrators > Uncheck Lock Screen.
2. Go to phone's Settings > Apps > Lock Screen > Tap uninstall.
Like it? Find it useful? Share it and give a positive rating.
Questions / Inquiries? Report bug? Suggest new improvement / feature? Click Email Developer link below.
Addictive tips, lifehacker reviews the app as unique.
"Hilariously brilliant and effective." - Android Authority.
Detailed How to by wonder how to
App discussion forum,
Please report bug at xda forum, so i can keep in touch with you.
Oops! application locker does not use any on screen password ie. pin based or a pattern based locking system.
We use volume key pattern as the password. You can make any pattern using volume keys, like UP UP DOWN UP, default key is three times Up.
- Totally invisible.
- Most secure way to lock apps.
- Nobody even notice your app is locked.
- Simple and fun to use.
- Can lock any applications.
- Transparent screen makes as if your application is stuck (You can change it).
- Fool friends with custom backgrounds.
To change the key, go to setting, tap on change key, choose the number of volume key press and input your keys twice.
If you enter Wrong key pattern. Simply touch the screen and retry.(just forgot to mention this in tuts)
Tip- While choosing custom background, make sure it matches with your screen size to avoid clarity of the image.
Help me Translate to other languages
★ Discover trending apps
★ Manage your wear apps
★ Stay tuned with our Android Wear newsticker
★ All Apps, Games and Watch Faces also online at: http://www.androidwearcenter.com
★ Modern design
★ Super fast
★ Manage your installed wear apps
★ Recommendation for best Android Wear apps
★ New Apps, Games and Watch Faces are updated continuously
★ News about Android Wear
★ Quick access to top apps
★ Apps and Games are ordered by categories
★ A list of all Android Apps Wear
★ A list of all Android Games Wear
★ A list of all Android Wear Watch Faces
★ Separate listing of all Android Apps Wear, which are promoted by Google
★ No Ads and completely free
Do you have suggestions for improvements? Any ideas or problems with the app. Let us know.
*** Main Function ***
Tapping console of Android Wear, turn a page of PDF or Power Point(PPT) material on the connected device.
*** Procedure ***
[Connected device side]
Following application’s guide, complete presentation setup
1. Select PDF Presenter Keyboard as a input method
2. Select a viewer application* for PDF or for Power Point material
3. Select a file to open
*: Please choose “Single Page” from “View Modes” menu, because some operations don’t have effect in the other modes.
[Android Wear side]
1. Launch PDF Presenter
2. Tap card view of “Next Page” or “Prev. Page”
Adobe Reader by Adobe Systems, Inc or OfficeSuite by Mobisystems, Inc is needed to install as viewer application.
SWApp Launcher will allow you to easily:
• Launch Apps on your on watch
• Remotely launch Apps on your phone
• Get information about your phone and watch
• Set Shortcuts to Call Contacts from your watch (If no photo is available you will be able to choose an avatar)
• Remotely launch any Tasker Task on your phone
• Do actions on your watch or your phone
Specific Layout for round and square screens
You can save and restore your Shortcuts Configuration
Informations Items available
• Phone Cellular Signal Strength
• Phone and watch (only Sony Smartwatch 3) Wifi Signal Strength
• Phone and Watch Battery levels
• Number of Missed calls (click on the icon to call last missed caller)
• Next phone alarm time (click to open wear alarm app)
• Control Brightness level and toggle Automatic mode (Automatic mode only on Moto 360 and Sony)
• Keep Screen On once or for ever. If set to “once”, if you manually shut down the screen it reverts to normal. Otherwise the next time you turn the screen on it will stays on.
• Flashlight: displays a white screen
• Control Brightness level and toggle Automatic mode
• Toggle Wifi on/off
• Toggle Wifi Hotspot on/off
• Toggle Silent/Normal/Vibrate
• Toggle Camera Led
• Turn Screen On
You’ll get 3 panels of shortcuts on your watch. (with page indicator)
Swipe right or left to change.
Use the phone app to set the shortcuts.
On your watch, swipe from the border to launch SWApp Launcher from anywhere. (Right border by default, you can choose another one in the settings).
Click on the middle icon to exit.
When you first install the app, allow some time until the wear app is installed before trying to add shortcuts (when the cloud icon is full it’s ready)
• You can fine tune the swipe to launch feature: Set initial touch area size (you can display it during the settings) and swipe distance
• You can change the background
Disclaimer: All features will stay free during the development phase. Some of them might eventually become premium
Included Watch Apps
• Twitter: post tweets, browse home timeline, view tweet pictures, and retweet.
• Android Settings: view & change Android settings (battery, ringtone, media volume, wi-fi, cell signal, & bluetooth).
• Photo Gallery: view your phone's photo gallery including photo metadata (date, location, & file information).
• Tasker Task Runner: view and start Tasker tasks (using touch or voice controls).
• Tip Calculator: quickly calculate 10, 15, 20 and 25% tips (including totals) when dining out.
• Phone Pager: find your misplaced Android device (configurable ringtone, vibrate, & strobe light).
• App Manager: configure which Small Wearables apps are visible on your watch (or use single "Small Wearables" app).
IMPORTANT: It can take a few minutes for the new apps to sync to your watch. You can also use the "Resync apps" option in the official Android Wear app to force an update.
IMPORTANT: Tasker Notes:
• Tasker Task Runner requires third-party Tasker application (we are not affiliated with the development or support of Tasker).
• If you install Tasker after Small Wearables you will need to reinstall Small Wearables. This is a limitation of Android custom permissions and unfortunately cannot be avoided.
• To troubleshoot Tasker problems open the Small Wearables app on your phone and go to the Tasker section. This will validate Tasker integration and suggest fixes.
• Camera / Flashlight ("take pictures and videos" / "control flashlight"): used by Phone Pager to create strobe light (the flash requires camera permission on some devices).
• Disable Keyguard ("disable your screen lock"): used by Phone Pager to turn on screen (for legacy devices).
• Vibrate ("control vibration"): used by Phone Pager to vibrate phone when being paged.
• Access Wifi State / Change Wifi State ("connect and disconnect from Wi-Fi" / "full network access" / "view network connections" / "view Wi-Fi connects"): used by Android Settings to manage wifi state.
• Bluetooth / Bluetooth Admin ("access Bluetooth settings" / "pair with Bluetooth devices"): used by Android Settings to manage wifi state.
• Course Location ("approximate location (network based)"): used by Android Settings to determine cell signal and strength (course location uses cell info).
• Network Communication: used for Twitter and Google Analytics (analytics can be disabled / no personal information).
• Write External Storage ("modify or deletes the contents of your USB storage"): used by Photos configuration directory browser (nothing is ever written unless you create a folder through the directory browser).
• Tasker Run Tasks ("allows the application to ask Tasker..."): used by Tasker Task runner to find and run Tasker tasks.