You can create your own work shifts (you can customize name, abbreviation, hours and colors) to adapt the application to your needs.
Work Shift Calendar allows automatic work shift configuration using patterns that can be repeated as much as you want.
If you have changed any of your work shifts, you can indicate it with Work Shift Calendar. You will see the previous and the current shift in an easy way.
Work Shift Calendar also allows you to take notes for each month.
In addition Work Shift Calendar shows statistics to quickly analyze your work shifts.
You can also customize the look and feel of the calendar. Take a look at the Preference section pressing the menu button in your device.
Comment and rate if you like the app! If you have problems, send me an e-mail, and I'll try to fix them.
Now you can follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/wshiftcalendar
Features (very partial list):
* Overtime support
* Multiple jobs support
* Calendar update [Job Setting] add records to the calendar (it's recommended to open a separate calendar for 'My Work Clock'). ONE WAY-SYNC ONLY.
* Punch in/out directly from the widget
* Quick day, week & month information
* Simple reports
* Send to mail as CSV
* Add/remove/edit records
* Multiple overtime and report periods: daily, weekly, bi-weekly, monthly and more.
* If the widget stops updating: make sure the application appears in your task killer 'white list'.
* No move-to-SD option: widgets do not work when an app is on the SD. We got many error reports from users so we disabled this option.
Required permissions reasoning:
*. READ CALENDAR EVENTS PLUS CONFIDENTIAL INFORMATION
*. ADD OR MODIFY CALENDAR EVENTS AND SEND EMAIL TO GUESTS WITHOUT OWNERS' KNOWLEDGE
== Required for Google calendar sync
*. MODIFY/DELETE SD CARD CONTENTS
== Required to save CSV before sending by e-mail backup.
*. FULL INTERNET ACCESS & VIEW NETWORK STATE
== Required for bug report, analytics & ads.
The app has no separate pro version. Buy premium in settings.
• Add, edit or remove past entries.
• Multitasking, parallel tasks active simultaneously.
• Breaks registered separate, paid or unpaid.
• Overtime calculation.
• Voice commands, control the app with the phone still in your pocket.
• Automated punch in/out using GPS position, WiFi network, QR code or NFC tag.
• Timeclock style lock and home screen widgets.
• Import customer phone calls as tasks.
• Import calendar events as tasks.
• Manual and automatic export of tasks to calendar.
• Use tags for work classification.
• Document with notes, photos and maps.
• Weekly calendar view with work history.
• Export IIF timesheets that can be directly imported into QuickBooks.
• Handle multiple jobs, clients.
• Choose clients from contacts.
• Base salary/income per hour.
• Per project hourly rates for overtime etc.
• Register date, note, quantity, unit and price.
• Predefined unit price list.
• Automatic mileage calculation using GPS with Google Earth™ (KML) map route/track export.
• Time and income/earnings from tasks, overtime and expenses.
• Overall or per project.
• Daily, weekly, biweekly, monthly, yearly or custom fixed/rolling period.
• Graphical chart with daily/weekly hours.
• Powerful time/payroll and expense report customization (layout) options.
• Save frequently used customization options as presets.
• Create PDFs, printable invoices and timesheets.
• Itemized or aggregated (summary) reports.
• Sales tax (VAT/GST) or income tax.
• Daily, weekly, biweekly, monthly, yearly or custom fixed/rolling period.
• File formats: QuickBooks (IIF), Microsoft Excel (XLS), PDF, CSV, HTML and XML.
• Send as e-mail attachment or to FTP server, Google Drive™, Dropbox, etc.
• Very flexible hourly rate options for overtime, off-hours, weekends, holidays, tagged, etc.
• Expense price list with import/export as CSV, XLS and XML.
• Manual and automatic backup to SD-card, FTP server, Google Drive™, Dropbox, etc.
• Custom tags.
• Round time to 3, 5, 6, 10, 15, 30 or 60 minutes.
• Show ongoing tasks as status bar notifications.
• Internationalization: currency, first day of week, distance (mile/km), paper & envelope size.
• Configurable interface: dialogs, editors, lists, duration format, etc.
• Google Earth™ (KML) map editor
• FTP client (extension)
• Excel spreadsheet viewer
• Image viewer
• Text editor
Read the documentation, also found within the app in the Help menu:
Available languages (more coming soon)
• German (Thanks to, Bernhard Gatzhammer)
If you’d like to see the app in your language, we’d greatly appreciate your help with the translation:
For support or general discussion:
Report any problems or feature requests using the embedded issue tracker or visit:
Follow us on Google+:
Use time sheet (zeiterfassung) as a simple timeclock, work clock (punch clock, punch card, time card), timekeeper, worksheet, work schedule recorder or a complete solution for worktime tracking (time tracker), time keeping and time recording for payroll management.
• Fast, simple and straightforward way to track work hours
• Time saving features like automatic break deduction and pay period settings
• Choose between punching in and out or manually entering your shift hours
• Easy to update, delete or add past shifts
• Lots of customization options to suit your needs like 24h formatting, selecting when your week starts and a variety of ways to view your past shifts
• See how many hours you've worked and earned over a pay period, week, month or year
• Set your pay period to automatically calculate how many hours you worked and your wages for each paycheck
• Automatically have deductions and/or bonuses calculated for paychecks
• Optionally keep track of sales or tips (useful if you make commission or tips. useful for servers or sales people)
• Set breaks to be automatically deducted from shifts over a given period of time. (ie. 30 minutes deducted after a 5 hour shift, 45 minutes deducted after an 8 hour shift), or enter breaks manually
• Keep track of overtime hours and wages
• Use widgets to punch in and out quickly, or as a shortcut to add a new shift. (tap on the punch in time to cancel it)
Get the full version to track multiple jobs, remove ads, export all data as a spreadsheet (.CSV), as well as backup and import all saved data as a database.
Internet Access and View Network State:
• Required for analytics and ads
Modify/Delete SD Card Contents:
• Required to save database and .CSV files to storage to export
Work Log can be used as a shift logger, shift log, shift calculator, tips calculator, tips log, tips recorder, sales calculator, sales log, sales recorder, work hours calculator, work calculator, work hours log, work clock, work hours tracker, work tracker, work shifts, working hours time card, punch in punch out clock, shift hours, time recorder, timesheet or work salary calculator
No need for punch in/out, the application knows when your'e working using your location, and automatically logs your hours at work.
* Setting your work location and radius (needed only once)
* Automatic logging of your work hours
* Overview of work hours each month/week
* Salary calculation
* Notifications when arriving/leaving work
* Export work hours logs to file (.CSV format)
* Export work hours logs to email
* Manual add/erase/modify records
my work clock, work hours calculated, work hours tracker, work hours logs, work schedule calender, work shifts free, work salary calculator, working hours time card, working log free, punch in punch out clock, shift hours, my work schedule, shift logger, Time Recording Timesheet App, salary calculator, time card, workday
Application in real time (in hours, minutes and seconds) shows the time spent on the task:
- overall time
- for the current month
- for today
It also summarizes the total time worked in the current month and today.
List of tasks
- You can sort by alphabet, frequency and time of use.
- Unused tasks can be deactivated, to hide them in the selection list.
Analysis of worked tasks is available in three reports:
- Daily report - a summary of tasks for the time worked each day
- Monthly report - summary of time worked for each month
- Records - the list of work records
For each record you may add a note or you can additionally correct start time and end of work on each task.
- Long click the appropriate records in a report
- Press the button next to the title role in the main screen (for running tasks)
For easy access to the application, it can be placed on the desktop as a widget. According to clicked place on widget, it provide different things:
- Task title - opens a list of tasks - can change the current working task
- Report Icon - displays a window with reports
- Counter Today - opens the main application screen
- Counter Time tasks - Start / stop counter for the selected task.
Note: According to preferences Widget counters can show spent time with seconds. This feature may have a bad impact on battery life.
keywords: time meter, time record, time tracker, time clock, work clock, work hours, time shift, worktime,
Fed up of trying to work out what shift you will be working when asked about a future date?
Wouldn't it be nice to have an App close at hand to tell you!
Shift Work Calendar can be used to plan and organise your life around your work commitments.
Keep track of your life with this Shift Work Calendar, designed to make planning easier for people who work shifts.
Shift Work Calendar allows you to easily build different shift patterns by choosing your own colours and names which can be speedily added to the Calendar and visible at a quick glance.
Comments can be added against individual days to note plans; e.g. appointments, events etc.
Ads can be removed from the Calendar Settings menu option.
Email email@example.com for support. Feedback and suggestions are most welcome.
Simply enter start, end and a short description and the app tells you how many hours you have worked that day.
Important notes about the widget:
- to use the widget you may have to move the app to the internal memory
- When you start a task and stop it within 2 seconds it will not be saved. This is to avoid 0-minute tasks when you accidently start a task
If you like the app, please rate it. If you would like to have some new feature, just leave a comment, and I will have a look into it.
keywords: work, tracker, worktracker, time, timetracker, track
It will calculate your daily income and your weekly by entering the amount of money you get per hour.
App uses your current calendar. If you don't have one installed it will crash.
You can either disable calendar updates or download one.
After changing currency you need to reset app in order to update it.
- Income report based on money per hour you set
- Weekly sum of your income
- Auto / Manual reset every Monday
- Auto generated events on your calendar with your work's duration
- You can disable auto-reset so you can track your months or years
- 4 different currencies
- Simple Layout
- Custom titles for your calendar
- Update button to check current income and time worked while still working
and much more..
The app is FREE TO USE if you need periodic schedules only. If you need non-periodic/individual schedules, you need install the donation key. You WILL HAVE ACCESS to non-periodic schedules EVEN after trial period expiration. The only restriction is what dialog with donation information will be shown.
Main Features Include:
- Independent alarm clock for each shift.
- Easy schedule setup.
- Easy schedule sharing with friends.
- Fully customized colour configuration for each of the following: calendar text including current calendar, previous month, next month, current day, week day, weekend, days off, days working, night shift, day shift, swing shift if applicable, full or partial colour for each day.
- Pay dates are also selectable based on times per month or payday every so many days.
- Selectable beginning of the week Monday or Sunday
- Widget for quickly seeing schedule and accessing application.
- Quickly change to another Team if you get switched as you will program in how many Teams work at your facility on the same rotation.
- Custom shift start/stop time with monthly hour and number of shift calculations.
- Quick and helpful developer assistance!
All features are available during two weeks trial period. After that you need to install the donation key or you can continue using periodic schedules only.
The major feature of this App is 'Easy to Use'. When editing your shifts, you can select a range of days (rather than one day) to set. Thus, you can set your schedule in few seconds. Then, you can transmit your schedule to friends (via SMS, WhatsApp, and so on) by clicking one button. In addition, the 'Cloud Shift' function allows you to exchange calendars with your friends.
If you have any suggestion/question, welcome to send an email to me. E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
(1) Storage (Modify or delete the contents of your SD card): This permission is used for the Backup/Recover function. You can backup your shift data on the SD card.
(2) System tools (Test access to protected storage): This permission is used for testing whether your SD card is writable so that the shift data can be stored on the SD card.
(3) Run at startup (execute programs after boot completed): The alarm clock will be restarted automatically after rebooting. This permission is required to achieve this goal.
(4) Full network access: This permission is required to support Cloud Shift function.
(5) Find accounts on the device: This permission is required to support Cloud Shift function. Shift Calendar will use email addresses (Gmail) to identify users. Shift Calendar will NOT know your password. Shift Calendar will NOT distribute your email address to any third-party (include your friends).
(6) Read Calendar: The events from Google Calendar will be shown in the Note page.
Tips: (1) If you don't have Menu button on you device, you can open Menu by clicking the right-top menu. (2) While editing, you can select a range (rather than one day) of days to set simultaneously.
Keyword: shift schedule, shift calendar, shift management, shift work, day, night, late-night, graveyard, calendar, shift planner, shift roster, shift plan, rota
Keyword (Non-English): График смен
• Easily input your schedule
• Use Presets
• Download Schedule** (optional)
• Multiple schedules
• Automatic shift alerts
• Paycheck Estimator
• Color customization
• Walmart* and Sam's Club* (fully supported)
• Best Buy* (beta auto-login)
• Kroger* (beta auto-login)
• You can add other employers to download schedule, but features will be limited.
• Weekly Hours on Calendar
• Repeat shifts (example, every monday 8am-5pm)
• Customize Calendar (change starting day of week, show/hide position and meal time, show time in 12 hour or 24 hour mode. Customize colors)
*This app and the developer are not affiliated with, endorsed by, or approved by any of the listed employers/companies above.
WorkTime for Android is an application that targets on business people that want to keep track of their time.
Weather you are working on different projects for different clients or just one project for one company, WorkTime is the application that will track your time.
It's even more than just an application... It also includes a widget which makes registering time even faster as you can do it right from you Android Home-Screen.
The application provides an interface for managing the tasks, projects and time registrations. It also includes a reporting module to make enhanced reports right on your Android smartphone. You can generate reports based by filtering your time registrations by date (pre-defined date ranges or a custom date range) and by project and task. You can also define the layout of a report (grouped by start date or project) and order descending or ascending (on the start date or the project). And you can define how the totals in the report are calculated (hours-minutes-seconds, days-hours-minutes-seconds (with 24h/day) or days-hours-minutes-seconds (with 8h/day)).
All those custom generated reports can be shared in Excel or CSV format on generation time, which means one-by-one or after generating all your reports in batch mode (from the reporting criteria screen). The applications that can be used to share with are basically Google Docs, Gmail, Mail and any other app that supports sending/sharing a bunch of files.
Besides all those modules for managing your data we also provide you with an enhanced preferences module where you can easily define all your wishes on how the application needs to behave for you. It even includes a backup/restore feature!
At least Android 2.2 is required since version 1.1.4.
The application is open source and Apache 2.0 licensed. For all info about the project please visit the project-website http://code.google.com/p/worktime/.
There you can find:
* The latest release notes: http://code.google.com/p/worktime/wiki/ReleaseNotesAndroid
* The features for the upcoming versions: http://code.google.com/p/worktime/wiki/RoadMapAndroid
* Register a new issue: http://code.google.com/p/worktime/issues/entry
* Browse the source-code
No more worrying about your paycheck might be wrong.
Some features :
• Six different salaries types (including tips/daily/month global..)
• Supporting multiple works
• Take into account overtime/night hours/Sundays/holidays
• 2 languages (English and Hebrew)
• Nice friendly interface
• Detailed statistics including graphs
• Predefined shifts
• Daily additions and deductions
• Data backup and restore
• Export your data into printable file
and many more!
WorkTrack uses Google Analytics to anonymously track and report user activity inside the app.
WorkTrack is totally free (ads version)
If you wish to support my development there is a Work Quietly Donate app that is exactly the same but the money goes to the further development of this and other apps.
The app includes these extra features:
* no ads
* extended widget with a list of shifts for 4 weeks (only with android 3.0 and above!!!)
* backup to the sd card
new things are following...
If you want to share your data between this app and the free version you have to use the online mode! This is a restriction because the free version has not the authorization to read or write data to your device.
You need an easy tool to manage your shifts that often change or you got a rotating schedule?
And this tool should be easy to use?
Here you are!
With "your shift scheduler" you can easily:
* manage your shifts
* share your roster with your partner
* and edit your shifts across multiple devices
The main focus is on a simple management of frequently changing shifts.
These shifts are highlighted in color and easy to edit.
A calendar gives you an even greater overview.
A shifts for a day can be changed by simply taping onto it. Scroll forward to see future days. To view the past, you just have to "scroll over the beginning of time". You can also write-protect the default view, so you do not accidentally change anything.
If you have a lot of different shifts, you can go to the settings to optimize the app for your case. For example, you can select the shifts from a list by simply wipe from left to right and hide not selected entries.
You can sync your data over multiple devices using a Google account. if you log in to the application with your account your mailadress will be used to identify you.
Your data will be synchronized automatically on startup and the end of the application.
You can share your shifts with others by enabling the public option. It is advisable to set a password.
Important: If you are not registered, then no data is sent and nothing is synchonized!
You can even use a browser to use the app. you can find the app at "https://deinschichtplan.appspot.com". Currently i support only the Chrome and Safari browser.
But with this feature you can use it on the iPhone or iPad. You can synchronize your shifts in the browser with your device. A refresh of the page then synchronizes your data.