Over 10 million users tune their guitar, bass, ukulele and many other instruments with Guitar Tuna.
Why is it the ultimate guitar tuner ever built?
• Simple and easy to use guitar tuner for electric or acoustic guitars
• Professional accuracy for advanced players (turn on in settings tab)
• Award winning audio technology
• Easy to use even for complete beginners (recommended by guitar teachers)
• Includes Metronome, Chord library and Guitartuner (switch from tabs)
• Metronome: set any timing, and change the metronome beats or tap the spped you want it to go
• Games to learn guitar chords (chord diagrams), ear training and more
• Alternative tuning sets (drop d, open, custom tuning, bass, ukulele tuning and others)
• Works for electric and acoustic guitars, but also for bass, mandolin, ukulele, violin, viola, cello, fiddle, balalaika and banjo!
(we are working on the chromatic tuner feature, thanks for the suggestions!)
• Works in noisy conditions (background noise cancellation)
• Actually listens to you play guitar - works with the built-in microphone
• Designed by guitarists for guitarists and developed by the worlds leading audio engineers (the ultimate guitartuner tool we ourselves love)
Camera / microphone permission: app does NOT use the camera, only the microphone for tuning function.
• Clear visual feedback with signal history - simple and intuitive
• Auto mode tuner (for super fast tuning, hands-free string by string)
• Fun game to learn guitar chords in app’s chord library (from chord diagram)
• Improve your skills in chords, notes, solos, riffs, tabs, and ear training, and increase your speed just like taking short guitar pro lessons / classes
• Listen, recognize and learn chords (from sound)
• Works with acoustic and electric real guitar and we even included different headstock visuals, so you can make the tuner neck look like your guitar (change tuner visuals in settings)
• Works with a 6-string, 7-string and 12-string real guitar, bass, banjo, ukulele, balalaika, mandolin, viola, violin, cello, fiddle
• All packed in one free ultimate guitar tuner tool!
• Super easy Metronome (tab below)
Guitar tunings available:
Standard, drop-D (as popularized by Nirvana) and other drop tunings, open tunings, half step down, 7-string tunings including drop-A, 12-string. Over 100 tunings featured!
If it is the first time you tune a guitar, please watch a YouTube tutorial or as a pro guitar player, guitar teacher or take a lesson (there is a risk of strings snapping!)
Got ideas to make GuitarTuna even better? Together we will build the ultimate guitar tuner tool to play guitar on those tabs. Send us your ideas and suggestions to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Also from Yousician:
Developer of the online guitar learning game that works with a real guitar. The personal guitar tutor in your pocket.
- Start playing for free: www.yousician.com
- 30s trailer: bit.ly/Yousicain_girl
This tool isn't for learning chords. Since all chords are done on just 5 frets, some of the fingerings are uncommon or even impossible on a real guitar. It's more for songwriting and singing along to progressions, maybe even performing if your speakers are loud enough around a campfire.
1. Can change pitch up and down.
2. Automatically scroll score with Play button.
3. Score is persistently updated.
4. Can select Guitar and Ukulele on Settings menu.
Tuna'Droid is a simple chromatic tuner for your guitar but it can be used as a tuner for any other instrument.
Chromatic mode : You can use the chromatic tuning mode that will simply show you the note and the frequency at which you are playing.
Quick Standard tuning : If you want to quick tune your guitar maybe you'd prefer the preset standard tuning (EABGBE) that allows you to match only the 6 essential notes.
40 alternative tunings: But this guitar tuner provides also more than 40 special tunings for all your special tunings need. All for free.
Also check the special locking feature, that will help you focusing on a particular note.
Tuna'Droid Guitar Tuner supports Android 2.3+ devices and works pretty well on recent devices .
Successfully tested on Samsung Galaxy S2/Samsung Galaxy S3/Samsung Galaxy S4/Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1/Samsung Galaxy tab 2/Google nexus 4/Sony XPeria Z and many more.
If you ever encounter issues on your device please email : email@example.com, we'll do our best to help you.
- set custom layout color
- 10 to 250 bpm (beats per minute)
- optionally emphasize on first beat
- easy to use - adjust your bpm with one click
- the sound keeps on playing when display turns off (the diplay can also be kept active)
- stops when "BACK"-Button is hit
- supports portrait and landscape mode
- app can be moved to sd-card
Have fun making music!
A nice comment makes me happy!
If you have got any sugggestions or problems, please write an email!
Thank you for your coming on "PicStudio" page.
This is a handwriting application.
It's need little memory for install.
(100KB + backup data 100KB on your device)
* Change color, bold, style, type.
* Rotate stamp with pinch.
* Draw text.
* Undo (max 10).
* Brightness, Chroma, Color Filter, Toy Camera, Monochrome, Blur etc.
* Start up camera from application.
* Send to this application from image viewer application.
* periodic backup(1 min cycle, prevention of the data disappearance by at the time of the forced end)
I wait for the response of all of you!
* Xperia Arc SO-01C
* Medias N-04C
You can select one from three modes:
♫ AUTO - automatic tuning - examined frequency of the signal is interpreted to the next clear sound (in the range of -50 to +50 cents) of the specific frequencies of pure sound,
♫ SOUND - sound tuning - select a specific sound that will be tuned,
♫ PLAY - generate the sound based on the particular frequency.
The buttons on the screen allows to play the individual sound of a guitar strings and the sound of the middle “A” on piano. Settings allow you to specify the sensitivity of the microphones, the base frequency and the deviation in cents on the frequency of 440 Hz There is also the possibility to define a specific octave and the names of sounds.
Don't bother yourself with other tuners, download Best Tuner!
ARC Supports the following RAID Levels:
0, 1, 3, 3+0, 4, 5, 6, 0+1, 1+0, 1+0+0, 5+0, 5+1, 6+0, 6+1, BeyondRAID, unRAID, X-RAID, RAID-Z, RAID-Z2, RAID-Z3, RAID DP.
The app also provides an IOPS calculator to find the type of disk required to achieve the IOPS in the backend as well as a power requirement calculator to help in selecting the appropriate PSU for your setup.
It currently has an extensive database of HDD's but you can also add 1 custom disk with your own specs.
To get access to Alpha & Beta Releases please join this community: https://plus.google.com/communities/101728749503292151303
Please note that EMC & NetApp storage calculations may not be complete or accurate since the manufacturers dont provide detailed information.
The app now has the same appearance for any Android version and any Resolution (Including Tablets and Netbooks)
Use your android phone's camera LED flash as a torch (flashlight).
- Torch timeout.
- Supports non-rooted and rooted devices.
- Brightness control for rooted phones.
- Use screen as torch if you do not have a flash LED.
- Widget to control torch from home screen.
- Small app size.
- No ads.
- Free (with Widget)!!
Tested only on Motorola DEFY, Sony Xperia Sola and Samsung Galaxy Advance. I do not have other phones to test so it may or may not work.
- Motorola DEFY (Green - OK, Red - Rooted Only)
- Asus Zenfone 5
- Sony Xperia Sola (Non-rooted ICS Only)
- Sony Ericsson Xperia X10 Mini Pro
- Sony Ericsson Xperia Mini Pro (Non-rooted Only)
- Samsung Fit (Screen Only)
- Samsung Galaxy S (*)
- Samsung Galaxy Tab (*)
- Samsung Galaxy S2 (GT-I9100)
- Samsung Galaxy Advance (GT-I9070 - JB Only)
- Samsung Note
- HTC Wildfire (Non-rooted Only)
- HTC Desire (Non-rooted Only)
- HTC Thunderbolt (Non-rooted Only)
- Nexus One
- Droid (Rooted Only)
If this application fails on mobiles not listed above please DO NOT rate it.
The models marked with (*) are installs that Android Market reports to me. I have not verified if it works on them.
Please let me know (in comment) if this app works on your phone so I can expand the list of supported phones and also improve support :)
Please do [Clear data] after this update in case you face any issues.
Goto Settings->Applications->Manage applications->MyTorch [Clear data]
1. Tap and hold on your home screen.
2. You will get an "Add to Home screen" dialog.
3. Select "Widgets".
4. Select MyTorch from the list.
The widget icon will show the status of the torch. If you want to change the settings please do so from inside the application settings.
1. Widget will not work if the application is moved to SD card.
2. Task killers are known to cause undesired behaviour especially when using timeout mode. Please make sure to add this app to ignore list if you use timeout mode.
Keywords: Flash-light, Flash light, Flashlight, Torch, My Torch, LED, Bright, Light, Flash
Now with Xbox One Support !
Push alerts for Warframe, designed to provide informative notifications instead of just "New Alerts".
This application simply does push notifications for Warframe alerts, it should use very little battery power since it depends on Google's Cloud Messaging Platform (which your android phone is connected to anyway).
Notifications are descriptive and notifications appear for each alert. When an alert expires if a new alert comes in it will clear the notification for the expired alert. Sound and vibrate is customisable for the alerts.
NOTE: PS4 and XB1 alerts are in the settings, this app defaults to Warframe alerts for PC, but in the settings page you can select to receive PS4 or XB1 alerts instead (or as well if you really wish).
NOTE(2): If you filter out items, alerts with only credits will still come through, to filter these out set your min credits to something really high.
Filtering can be done by planet, minimum credits or by items and are processed server-side (so your phone doesn't even need to wake up to reject a notification, more battery life for you !)
Filters are applied in order:
- Platform (PC / Playstation 4 (PS4) / Xbox One (XB1) )
- Planets (if a planet is unticked, you won't get an alert for that planet at all)
- Rewards (if the planet isn't filtered, if any reward matches, then the alert is sent)
- Credits (like rewards, if no planet filtering then if no reward matches but it's above the credit limit, the alert is sent)
- Server-based Filters (so I don't waste precious battery on your device filtering out alerts you don't want)
- Notification Sounds/Vibrate
- Pebble Support ( http://getpebble.com )
Features still to come:
- Mark as read option.
Axxon Next is a next-generation open video management system with unique features that ensure unprecedented levels of functionality, reliability, performance, effectiveness, and ease of use: interactive 3D map, Time Compressor, the innovative MomentQuest2 forensic search technology, and others.
Free version of Axxon Next VMS supports for 1 server, 16 cameras, 1 TB video storage, and unlimited number of clients.
Android client app features:
* Select any server in a system and connect to it.
* Select any camera in a system.
* View a live video feed from any camera you select.
* View archived video for a selected camera.
* Easily navigate video archives with the resizable timeline.
This app requires Axxon Next VMS 3.1 or higher.
1. Easy speed adjustment.
2. Main tempo and Sub tempo.
3. Volume adjustment.
4. First beat Accent.
5. Tap Tempo.
1. Set tempo by BPM(Beat Per Minute) seek bar.
2. Set note per measure and note.
3. Set sub-tempo.
4. Set first beat accent.
5. Set volume and press start.
"The prettiest stock and portfolio tracking application I have had the pleasure to use" - HoloEverywhere.com
• Track your stock purchase gains
• Elegant interactive historical charts
• Beautiful and simple interface
• Thoughtful tablet design
• Full Internet Access - Used to get quote data
• Market Billing Service - Used for in-app purchases
Phone always blowing up in a meeting? Can't ever tell you're getting a call in the club? RingDimmer listens to the world around you to intelligently calculate the perfect ring volume and vibration setting.
★ CNET App of the Week ★
"... perhaps the most straightforward app in the history of the universe... definitely worth checking out" - Android Police
"This is $0.99 but trust me its well worth it!" – HowToMen
• Ring volume never too quiet or too loud
• Knows when it's in your pocket
• Respects your silent and vibrate settings
• Smart Vibrate feature intelligently sets vibrate mode
• Designed to conserve your battery
• Record Audio - Used to listen to ambient noise
• Full Internet Access - Used to submit crash reports
• Automatically Start at Boot - Used to start RingDimmer after a reboot