Test before buying
The lite version of this app is fully-featured within 24 hours after installation:
In order to test your current settings you can use the button labelled with 'Set Volume'. Smart Ring Controller will immediately run and notify you about the new Ringer volume and the noise amplitude this setting is based on.
You can use this value in order to find appropriate settings for the minimum and maximum amplitude.
If you found an appropriate setting please give me a note about your device model and the minimum and maximum levels.
If the ambient noise amplitude remains 0 please send me a note, so that I can adopt the app to your device.
The paid version additionally
... controls the vibration (pocket mode).
... handles notifications.
... read out notifications and caller names.
... supports a "flip for silence" gesture.
... decreases the ringer sound on shake and when the phone is unpacked.
If you don't like my app you can also try IntelliRing, Intelligent Ringer, RingDimmer, Perfect Ringtone.
Alleen voor Android..
Deze App maakt het simpel mogelijk op na de Wedstrijd gelijk je uitslag in te vullen.
Maar door op de andere links te drukken kan je ook gewoon de site bekijken.
Het is niet anders dan de mobile browser..
(Ikzelf zit niet in het RDO bestuur.
had deze App "als je het zo mag noemen" gemaakt voor eigen gebruik en het werkt)
Daarom deel ik het met eventuele geïnteresseerde
- fully customizable sound Profiles
- setup Volumes, Bluetooth, WiFi, AP (hotspot), Mobile data, Aeroplane mode, Call forwarding, Screen brightness and Ringtones
- mute or raise volume for selected contacts including vibration options
- Volume Lock and Silent mode detection
- automatic launch of selected applications with profile
- switch profiles by Timers, Locations, Calendar, Wi-Fi and Bluetooth
- Speed volume mode and Headphones mode
- 30 Widgets designed for quick and convenient control from your home screen
- various applications and widget skins for perfect harmony with the color and settings of your Android
- low energy demand on battery
- localized in 13 languages: ENG, SPA, POR, FRE, GER, RUS, KOR, CHI, JPN, ITA, POL, CZE, SLO
PROFILES BY TIMERS
Are you tired of adjusting the volumes manually? With a SVC+, you can schedule the activation of profiles using timers.
Are you sick of muting the ringer at night, restoring it in the morning, or even turning the WiFi or Mobile data on and off? SVC+ can do it for you.
PROFILES BY LOCATIONS
Add your favorite places and let the application switch profiles according to your current location.
Do you use Bluetooth and Mobile data on your way to work, and then in the office, you need to enable WiFi instead? Add both the place where you park and the location of your office, and let SVC+ take care of the rest!
PROFILES BY CALENDAR EVENTS
Do you have a busy schedule? Let profiles be switched by the events in your calendar (Gmail, MS Exchange and more). All you need to do is to add profile tag to the title or description of the event.
PROFILES BY WI-FI NETWORKS
With this feature, you can switch profiles when connected to selected Wi-Fi networks. Assign profile "work" to your Wi-Fi network in the office and when the connection is made, your phone will automatically turn to silent mode, e-mail client starts and the ringtones or vibrations will be allowed for your VIP`s only.
PROFILES BY BLUETOOTH DEVICES
Do you like to ride a motorcycle, bike, or exercise and listen to your favorite music? After connecting the Bluetooth headset, you will never need to manually turn on the music player, or Speed volume mode.
SPEED VOLUME MODE
Do you listen to music in public transport? Does it bother you when music is too loud at the bus stop or while driving barely heard? Treat your hearing to better with a SVC+ and Speed volume mode, dynamically adjusting the volume according to the speed at which you are moving.
Do you want to hear music with headphones and be sure that if the headphones were accidentally ripped off, you won't be embarrassed by loud noises from your phone, e.g. in your doctor's waiting room? The headphones mode ensures that the sound is muted when headphones are unplugged. It restores the volume when the headphones are plugged in again.
SILENT MODE DETECTION
Do you wish to take a nap after lunch and don't want to be disturbed for at least half an hour? The SVC+ can detect silent or vibrate mode and offer you an option to automatically increase the volume after selected time.
Application SVC+ was thoroughly tested on all versions of Android up to the latest 4.4 KitKat. It is optimized for tablets too.
If you have a problem or question, you can always contact our technical support: firstname.lastname@example.org.
A lot of answers can be found in help and FAQ: http://smartvolumecontrol.com/en/help-center.
Video tutorials "step by step" are prepared to inspire you here: http://www.smartvolumecontrol.com/tutorials/.
Hate figuring out how much overtime you're getting after a long night? Stop counting on your fingers and download this easy to use app today!
Introducing the Tracking feature!
Keep track of the amount of overtime you've worked!
This app was made by a cop, for cops.
Feel free to contact the developer via email or our website with any concerns.
Be safe out there.
NOTE: Some users have reported bugs in regards to using the RDO OT feature. There are no bugs. Please make sure all fields in "Time Scheduled To Work" are blank (press RESET) before pressing CALCULATE RDO OVERTIME.
• Alarm Clock: wake up to your favorite music
• Weather information: check live local conditions and temperature
• Designer clocks: enjoy a variety of stylish clock faces
• Beautiful clock widgets: check the time right on your Home Screen
• Sleep Timer: fall asleep to relaxing tunes or white noise
• Nightstand mode: turn your device into a gorgeous bedside clock
• Portrait and landscape modes: the clock works perfectly in both orientations
• Multiple alarm support: you’ll never oversleep or miss an important event!
• Background alarm support: alarm will ring even if the app is not running
• Shortcuts on the main screen: get easy access to the sleep timer and alarms
• Dimming feature: change the screen brightness so that it doesn’t blind you after a good night’s sleep
• Built-in flashlight: save yourself groping around in the dark
Enjoy a perfect balance of beauty and functionality with My Alarm Clock!
Why does the app ask permissions to access personal data?
CAMERA permission allows the app to use the LED camera light (the flashlight feature is available only on the devices with a built-in flash).
LOCATION permissions are needed to deliver consistent weather forecast
Keywords: alarm, alarm clock, clock, sleep timer, sleep, wake up, my alarm clock, alarmclock, clocks, alarms, snooze, weather, widgets
This app stopped working on 4.1 because Google has changed the access control. The last method to fix it is manually granting the access in developer mode.
You can try it if you can understand the steps below:
1. On your phone go to settings->developer options->toggle on USB debugging. If you cannot even find the developer options in settings menu, you should go to settings->about phone->scroll to the last item "build number" and click on it for more than 10 times and then the hidden item of developer options will be shown.
2. Install the driver of your Android phone, and go to http://dl.google.com/android/android-sdk_r22.2.1-windows.zip to download the Android SDK tools, and extract it on your PC
3. Connect your phone with your PC with USB cable, you might see a dialog asking for confirmation to enable debugging this phone with the PC, select YES
4. On your PC, open a terminal command line shell, like cmd or powershell, execute "adb devices" you can see the connected device listed there.
5. If all of above are OK, just execute the command line below:
adb shell "pm grant com.robin.huangwei.vibrate500 android.permission.READ_LOGS"
Thanks for Danil Safonov who has post his experience when making this app work on Nexus5. He has posted the whole procedure with screen shots, please refer to the following link: http://forum.xda-developers.com/showpost.php?p=51657976&postcount=12
We all know that cell phone radiation is very strong when ringing, Vibrate Call Pro makes your phone vibrate when an out-going call is answered or hung up, so you don't need to listen to it before the call get answered. Less radiation, more healthy. And you can set how long it vibrates. This application is tiny, no accessing the network. It is safer than other similar applications.
MyRingerWidget provides 5 different modes that Silent / Vibrate / Normal / Ring after Vibration / Ring with Vibration.
[This application is Android Widget. Please read following instruction before use.]
★★★ This is the only widget that makes you to use Ring after Vibration mode in your Smartphone. ★★★
[How to use]
1. Add "myRingerWidget" on the Home screen.
- Press long on empty space of Home screen, then select "Widgets" in "Add to Home screen" menu.
- If you select "myRingerWidget" in "Choose widget menu, widget icon will be appeared on Home screen.
2. Whenever you touch the widget, the ringer mode of your phone will be changed.
- You can remove the installed widget on home screen after pressing long the widget icon.
- Change order is Silent/Vibrate/Normal/Ring after Vibration/Ring with Vibration.
- If you select "Ring after Vibration" mode, your phone will vibrates for 10 secondes and then vibrates and rings on the incoming call.
(This widget verified on Samsung, HTC, LG phones with android version 1.6~2.3)
If you have any questions, don't hesitate to contact me.
Keyword : Ringer toggle widget Ring profile Profiles setting Silent Vibrate Ringer mode Silencer Switch Switcher Control Mute Vibrator Vibration Quick Toggle Sound Setting One Touch
The first and only Audio Manager App with Volume+ feature and Sound Profiles and Profile Scheduling!!
If you are one of the people who go to setting for accessing to change Media Volume or Alarm Volume, forget this work, because the 2D Volume Answers to your need everywhere.
At this time, remember the 2D (2D hence DigitalDreams ) name, because we’ll have interesting surprises for you!
All you need for Audio Managing on your device is in 2D Volume
The most different audio manager app!
This app contains three Main feature:
1.One of the most special feature that you can’t find in any app in the world, is “Volume+” Feature! By this, you can have a special volume popup with your current volume view. You can have all of your Device volume at a low and scrollable space and control them, also access to your sound profile. You can have all of them by hitting your volume buttons in everywhere! No matter where you are, in a game, or in watching film, just hit volume buttons and enjoy “Volume+”!
This Feature hence changing multi-volume in one time with volume button, recently added in several famous brands like HTC and Samsung with limited Facilities. With 2D Volume you can add this with more Facilities in all of the Phones and tablets with 2.2+ android version.
2.The next important feature is 'Sound Profiles'. By this. You can have Sound Profile in your device which is not Available before, you can use themes in the main of app or in Volume+ Popup, the Sound Profiles contain: General, Loud, Silent, Vibrate, Meeting and Mute profile,
In the new version, you can Edit Profiles and choose different Ringtone and Notification sound for each Profile
3. Another important feature of this app, Is Profile Scheduler !
with this feature you can Schedule your profile, suppose you have a class or a meeting for a certain time(for example 1:30 Hours), You can put your phone in silent mode for 1:30 Hours, then this feature will come back automatically to General mode!
- 3 volume+ mode: Lite, Normal, Advanced
- Various sound profiles
- Profile Scheduling
- Editing Profiles
- Cute and beautiful themes for main app and popup
- Beautiful and Smooth animation for popup
- Changing the volume+ popup location
- Changing showing popup time (Ringtone only, Ringtone and Media volume and every volume)
- Beautiful and simple User Interface
- Changing 6 main android volume that only 3 of them available in stock android volume setting
- Compatible with all of 2.2+ android devices (Phones and Tablets)
The Equalizer (Volume EQ) and Volume Booster(Bass Bosster) will be added soon.
So don’t lose time and enjoy your best audio manager app :)
Remember, We can't have wide advertise for our app, but you can help us by rating 5 star and your comment and introducing us to your friends,
So Please Leave a comment, no matter is little or large, just leave a comment, thank you
Thank you protect us.
Therefore I made another small app, called Vibration Notifier which does the following:
When you have a missed call, unread SMS or any other event*, the app keeps vibrating every X minutes for Y times or until you turn on the display of your device.
If you think the app doesn't work on your device: That's very, very unlikly. Please click on the question mark icon in the app to see common issues and how they can be resolved. DO NOT GIVE BAD REVIEWS IF DON'T UNDERSTAND WHAT THE APP DOES!!
Please note that the app does not change the vibration setting of the other apps, it will only do additional vibrations/beeps if you don't turn on your display before!
* all apps which notify you about new events by showing a notification in the Android status bar are supported, like WhatsApp, GoogleTalk, Twitter, facebook,...
To be noticed about events from other apps, you need to add the app in the accessibility settings. I can understand that some people are scared by the "the app can read all your personal information" warning, but I guarantee that the app does not read any personal data. The app doesn't have the internet-permission - so even if it would collect your personal information (which it doesnt) it wouldnt be able to send them to anyone.
Silent hours: Please note that when you set up a silent hours interval in the app, only Vibration Notifier itself won't vibrate or beep. It does not mute other apps so if you receive a new mail, your GMail app might still beep!
Having the "TalkBack" bug? Try this: http://forum.xda-developers.com/showpost.php?p=28842919&postcount=776
VIBRATE - obviously necessary to enable the "vibrate every X min" feature
READ_PHONE_STATE - needed to detect missed calls
RECEIVE_SMS & READ_SMS - needed to detect unread SMS
WAKE_LOCK - seems like this is needed on some device to avoid infinite vibrating
READ_CALL_LOG & READ_CONTACTS - needed to differentiate between missed & rejected calls
READ_CONTENT_PROVIDER & GET_ACCOUNTS - necessary for new method to get unread GMails
Do you want your cool media system fit into your pocket?
It's now possible!
Volume Booster can make your smart phone sound stronger by 30-40%!
Simply press the volume you want to reach and let the app calibrate your sound settings!
This application will increase your overall volume and sound quality. It will make your Android phone sound like a professional media player.
Improve sounds for any media that is on your Android phone including:
1. Phone calls and voice messages
2. SMS ringtones
3. All system and push messages.
4.It works for speakers and headphones!
5. Video from your favorite sites like youtube or vimeo
6. MP3 music in all players
7. Alerts and notifications7. All games and applications.
It is absolutely FREE!
★ User Reviews
✓ "Thanks to the Volume Booster my Galaxy S4 now sounds much louder"
✓ "Volume Booster is is a great application that I can recommend for everyone".
✓ "Love the new tablet app! This is like an Android assistant on everything related sounds, with the best tips, updates and one of my best recommendations in the Android market".
★ Volume Booster supports Android version 2.2 and up
Android Honeycomb (Android 3.0, 3.1, 3.2), Android Ice Cream Sandwich (Android 4.0), Android Jelly Bean (Android 4.1, 4.2, 4.3), Android Kit Kat (Android 4.4)
★ Tested on
Nexus 4, Nexus 5, Nexus 7, Nexus 7 2013 (Nexus 7 2), Nexus 10, Samsung Galaxy S2, Samsung Galaxy S3, Samsung Galaxy S4, Samsung Galaxy Note, Samsung Galaxy Note 2, HTC One X, Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 (7.0 & 10.1), Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 (7.0 & 10.1), Motorola Droid Razr (Hd, Maxx HD), LG Optimus
It is save and good for everyone, including kids.
Enjoy any music you can download or video you like, improve your sound quality and have fun!
This volume booster is a native application that maximizes your phone sound and also gives an extra bass boost to music via the built-in Android equalizer API.
Our Volume Booster works with both the system speakers as well as external headphones.
Just press one button to maximize volume instead of taking a more complicated path.
Play with the volume adjuster slider bars for music, ringtone and alarm and get extra manual control for adjusting loud volumes.
- Alarm sound volume (this is the alarm sound)
- Music sound volume (this is the sound your keypad makes dialling)
- Notifications sound Volume (the notifications include SMS sounds, Email sounds, etc.)
- Ring sound volume (this is the ring sound)
- System sound volume (other system sounds like low battery, etc.)
- Voice Call sound volume (the voice volume for you call partner)
Don't forget to support our developing efforts by rating our sound booster.
It is absolutely FREE!
Volume Booster Bass is an app that working with volume, sound and audio drivers, boost your phone volume, sounds, Bass and Audio.
*Improve Audio Quality
*Boost sound Volume
*Boost bass volume and quality
*bass booster is a booster of audio, volume, sounds and bass drivers
*volume boster was tried on Samsung galaxy S1, Samsung galaxy S1, Samsung galaxy S3, Samsung galaxy S4, Sony Xperia , HTC and many other devices
*Since volume booster works on the audio dirvers, even headset volume is loud, sometimes even louder than speakers volume.
* thanks to volume booster and bass booster Even speakers volume is loud.
Though volume booster is just a Placebo app, using it you could help yourself believe that this volume booster really works.Be positive.
Volume is now high and loud.Bass are boosted, sound quality is better.
'Ringer mode locker'.its has always ringer and always silent mode and widget.
This application is an operation prevention application program of the volume button.
Never silent is checked:set vibrate or ringer.
Never ring is checked:set vibrate or silent.
both checked:only vibrate mode
You can easily adjust a specific volume by dragging its graphic control or you can choose a global profile changing all volumes with a single click. And My Volume can apply automatically a profile at reboot of your device or at specific times: you will never miss a phone call or notification if your volume is low/off and you will never be disturbed by a loud sound if your volume is too high.
Furthermore, with My Volume you can set your ringtones (ring, notification and alarm) directly from its main interface, you can create volume profile shortcuts for your home screen, notification icon can remain persistent (even after a reboot) for a quick volume access, and levels can be locked to avoid accidental volume changes.
NOTE: Some devices have an option to link volume levels (ring and notification for example) and if you want to manage them separately go in SOUND SETTINGS and disable the linking. Moreover, some other device (for example HTC Butterfly S) has a fastboot option that, if enabled, may interfere with My Volume boot/scheduled profiles.
★ graphic volume levels for system, ring, notification, voice call, music, alarm
★ normal/vibrate/silent mode
★ global volume profiles
★ boot profile
★ two schedulable profiles
★ ringtones management
★ shortcuts for volume profile
★ standard Android sound preferences
★ notification icon for quick access
★ lockable volume levels
★ instructions about My Volume usage
★ options to customize My Volume behavior
Totally free and ad free. Please LIKE on Facebook, +1 on Google Plus, write a review on Google Play and share My Volume. Thank you for support.
Required permissions are for:
android.permission.WRITE_SETTINGS : ringtone management
android.permission.VIBRATE : vibration on profile load
android.permission.RECEIVE_BOOT_COMPLETED : notification and profile at boot
com.android.launcher.permission.INSTALL_SHORTCUT : creation of volume profile shortcuts
tag and keyword: volume, level, audio, manager, profiles, schedule, ringtone, shortcut
So why are you waiting for-
This is the best app Volume Boost Free for Free Content Applications.
If you looking for information about Volume Boost Free for Android is a volume amplifying tool that lets you the opportunity to increase your android phone's volumes to 25-30% with a simple touch of you fingers.With this app you can know about control your sound quickly, with just a minute. You don't need to go through settings search.
With Volume Boost Free app your Google smartphone will sound as a High Quality Sound professional media player because it improves your device bass volume.It fits well to your smartphone software, so you are still able to adjust the volumes with the phone's hardware volume keys or via main menu.
*Improve Audio Quality
*Boost sound Volume
*Boost bass volume and quality
*this app is a booster of audio, volume, sounds and bass drivers
*tried on Samsung galaxy S1, Samsung galaxy S1, Samsung galaxy S3, Samsung galaxy S4, Sony Xperia , HTC and many other devices
*Since this app works on the audio dirvers, even headset volume is loud, sometimes even louder than speakers volume.
*Even speakers volume is loud. It's also effective for both speakers and headphones.
You can manage it too now in case if your phone does not have volume settings for sound streams for alarm, battery low level notification, ring sound, sms and email, voice message receiving. You will like a new performance of your Android mobile device. If you like this app please support further development by rating it.
This app is 100% FREE!
So why are you waiting for-
The notification message is required by Android so the app won't be killed. Android 4.1+ users can disable the notification by viewing the app info page, and un-check the "Show notifications" checkbox. The app will still work afterwards.
Users that use our Smart Ring Control app, don't need to install this app, because this functionality is already present there.
Please write a comment whether the app works for you or not, so we can make a list of all devices it works on.
Users reported it also work on Huawei Ascend G300. It should work on other Huawei phones too.
You can help translate this app in your language by editing the strings directly here:
More from developer
"The prettiest stock and portfolio tracking application I have had the pleasure to use" - HoloEverywhere.com
• Track your stock purchase gains
• Elegant interactive historical charts
• Beautiful and simple interface
• Thoughtful tablet design
• Full Internet Access - Used to get quote data
• Market Billing Service - Used for in-app purchases
Phone always blowing up in a meeting? Can't ever tell you're getting a call in the club? RingDimmer listens to the world around you to intelligently calculate the perfect ring volume and vibration setting.
★ CNET App of the Week ★
"... perhaps the most straightforward app in the history of the universe... definitely worth checking out" - Android Police
"This is $0.99 but trust me its well worth it!" – HowToMen
• Ring volume never too quiet or too loud
• Knows when it's in your pocket
• Respects your silent and vibrate settings
• Smart Vibrate feature intelligently sets vibrate mode
• Designed to conserve your battery
• Record Audio - Used to listen to ambient noise
• Full Internet Access - Used to submit crash reports
• Automatically Start at Boot - Used to start RingDimmer after a reboot