A high battery drain is often a limiting factor for a great user experience.
With BetterBatteryStats you can analyse the behavior of your phone, find applications causing the phone to drain battery while it is supposed to be asleep and measure the effect of corrective actions:
- Spot drainers based on detailed information about the root cause
- measure the effect of actions to reduce drain, following a simple method
- detect changes in the awake/sleep profile and quickly find the causes (rogue apps)
In other words BetterBatteryStats helps you gettings the best experience with your smartphone.
Please don't use the rating system for support. In case of issues or for any question or suggestion please contact me by e-mail or use the contact information from the about box.
If you experience problems with your superuser app keeping asking to grant su rights don't blame BetterBatterStats but try another superuser app instead.
Keywords: better battery stats, wakelock, kernel wakelock, partial wakelock, reduce battery drain, optimize battery life, save battery, battery drain, saving battery, network stats, alarms, CPU states
- android.permission.WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE is used only for writing dumps to the SD. In case you don't need that feature please feel free to revoke that permission. It won't have any side effect besides disabling that feature
- android.permission.BATTERY_STATS is obviously the permission to access the internal statistics and can not be revoked without making the app unusable (from Kitkat on BBS will have to be installed as a system app to access this permission)
- android.permission.DUMP from Kitkat on BBS can be installed as a system app to access this permission. It is required to access dumpsys without root for a better performance
- android.permission.INTERNET is required to access the online Knowledge-Base. You can revoke this permission
- android.permission.ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE This permission can be revoked
- android.permission.RECEIVE_BOOT_COMPLETED is required for cleaning references. Revoking this permission may affect the results of kernel wakelocks and custom reference until new references were saved
- android.permission.READ_PHONE_STATE is required to detect when the phone was turned on/off in order to store references for advanced diagnosis
- android.permission.DEVICE_POWER is required to detect when the phone is disconnected from the charger and store the corresponding kernel wakelock reference. Revoking this permission will lead to losing "since unplugged"
- android.permission.BLUETOOTH is required to fix a bug where the communication to the batteryinfo service stops working
- android.permission.READ_LOGS is required to allow logcat dumps to be saved. You can revoke this right and will lose only the ability to save logcats
BetterBatteryStats is open source so you can inspect/review/contribute and submit issues or feature requests. Please check the about dialog for further details.
Discount 30% to celebrate 5.000.000 download milestone
Highlights of Smart Booster
► Smart RAM Booster: small widget to adaptively boost RAM from anywhere
► Fast cache cleaner: one click to clean cache
► Quick SD Card cleaner: efficiently scan and clean junk created by million apps
► Advanced application manager: optimize your devices by hibernate, disable, auto-start apps
Recommended by AddictiveTips. Hotest Apps by AppBrain.
Smart RAM Booster
The most beautiful part of this app is a small, configurable widget that places on top of any app and one-click to RAM boost.
Most of Android devices bundle with limited memory. Android task manager will selectively kill low priority tasks in order to
reserve memory to higher priority task. That’s not always run at an appropriate time, causing low responsive apps, lagging,
especially when you launch a new app after heavily browsing web pages. It causes a worse experience.
RAM Booster comes with auto-boost in 4 levels: aggressive, strong, medium, gentle.
☆ Aggressive: kill most of low priority apps
☆ Strong: Kill apps that is low priority as well as consume lightly below an “average”
☆ Medium: kill apps that consumes memory above an “average”
☆ Gentle: kill only apps that uses considerable memory
There are 5 ways to boost
☆ Auto-boost: boost automatically under RAM available & timing conditions
☆ Overlay widget – Enable RAM Booster overlay widget (on by default), adjust widget’s position, and tap on widget to boost anytime you want
☆ Home screen widget – one tap to boost (long-press your home screen>Widget to add RAM Booster widget)
☆ Notification bar – one tap to boost (toggle notification bar visibility in app’s setting)
☆ Boost Now – tap this button from app’s main screen
Fast cache cleaner
☆ 1-click to clean cache
☆ Show detail internal cache and external cache
☆ Select apps that use most cache
Quick SD Card cleaner
☆ Show SD card partition
☆ Scan for junk folder, big files, orphaned files
☆ Nice photo cleaner, music cleaner
☆ Notify for low storage usage
Advanced application manager
☆ Easily backup, uninstall unused apps
☆ App2SD - recommend apps to move to sd card
☆ Hibernate rarely used apps to save battery
☆ Disable system apps
☆ Scan auto-start apps
☆ Manage backup (.apk) files
RootDim has been largely superceded by our ScreenDim, which does not require root (though it also has an enhanced root mode, which on some newer devices may work more reliably than RootDim) and has useful features like presets in the notification area.
RootDim lets you dim LCD screens (and a few OLED ones) to very low levels--lower than the OS normally allows (that's why you need root privileges)--to save night vision. This will be particularly useful for serious amateur astronomers.
On some devices you can also turn off LEDs (e.g., power LED).
If you have ChainFire3D, RootDim will let you conveniently control the nightmode settings together with the brightness settings.
You can save up to five profiles that can be restored with a single touch in the RootDim screen. The profiles include LCD backlight brightness and nightmode settings (if applicable). Long touch on profile button to save, short touch to load.
You can also create launcher shortcuts for particular saved profiles and for cycling through all the profiles.
If RootDim doesn't work on your device, email me at firstname.lastname@example.org before leaving a low rating. Maybe I can fix it.
Note 1: Some devices don't allow going below the minimum value allowed by the OS. There is really nothing I can do about that.
Note 2: There is a special feature for some Archos 70/101 devices that have a firmware problem that prevents them from waking up properly when they've been put to sleep with a low brightness (this problem occurs even if you don't have SuperDim). Go to Menu|Options and choose that option if you have one of these devices, and it should fix the problem.
Note 3: For all the users who would like a widget, please remember the launcher shortcut feature.
This App saves your battery by disconnecting an Internet connection while in sleep mode.
"iBattery" got more positive reviews in Japan than "JuiceDefender", because it doesn't just disconnect from the Internet, but also ends all the running Apps.
Furthermore, at a chosen battery level phone can be automatically switched to Flight Mode, making you chances of running out of battery even lower. (This feature is available on Android 4.1 and earlier.)
＊Power-saving experiments were conducted on Galaxy S3.
If you phone's coverage is unstable you'll be able to save even more battery power!
◎Cautions and other info
・"iBattery" disconnects your phone from the Internet while in sleep mode.
・You can turn it ON-OFF in the Notifications.
・Re-connection speed depends on your device.
・On some devices it is impossible to re-establish Internet connection after screen turns on.
・There are no ads.
◎iBattery introductions by media in Japan.
and many others …
Now available for free for a limited time.
* Smart and Accurate status: Detailed analysis of Android apps AND hardware (CPU, display, sensors, WiFi, radio, etc.)
* Quick Settings: Allows one-tap access to turn on/off or adjust Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, GPS, mobile data, screen timeout and screen brightness, etc..
* Custom Models: Choose mode that fits your battery power usage, or customize to find the right balance of battery life and performance using our battery saver. Includes General Model, Sleep Model, Long Standby Model and etc.
* Easy Optimize:Instantly discover and fix battery power-consumption problems and unlock detailed settings to super-tune your battery savings
* Advanced Smart Model:Automatically switch battery saving modes based on your preferences
X Battery Saver's mission is to be the No.1 tool to keep your Android phone works longer, we appreciate you if you could send any feedbacks or suggestions to us.
- Minimalistic Interface: showing the less information possible but still available when you need it
- Save: Save your lap times for future data analysis.
- Buttons: use the volume up and down buttons to start/pause the chronometer and to save a lap
- Sensors: shake your device to clean the chronometer (off by default)
- Completely free, no-ads and no extra permissions needed
How to Use:
- Use the "start", "pause" and "clear" buttons on the screen to perform the action required
- Press the volume up button to start or pause the chronometer
- When the chronometer is running you can save a lap pressing the volume down button or pressing the area where the time is running
- When the chronometer is paused you can store the chronometer time pressing the volume down button or pressing the area where the time is running
- Shake the your device to clean the chronometer (activate the option first)
- Store a time pressing the required lap and click on the save option
- Remove the required lap or stored item pressing it and selecting the delete option
- Copy the values on the clipboard pressing the required item and selection the copy option
- Long press on the lists header to show the list on a new windows
- Save / Delete / Copy many elements
Any suggestion, idea or error please send me an email at: email@example.com
Please, consider send us a donation : https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.sc.apps.mobile.timer.donation
We have launched a new app. Add-on battery helper function.
We changed the name to the Show Battery Percentage.
– You can hold a battery, memory, task, installed app, CPU status.
– We work quickly diagnose and resolve through the reset / exit and offers tips for saving battery.
- Battery Saver Mode
-show battery percentage
. Task Management (Tasks)
– If you touch the item, manage menu will appear.
– Background, a list of running processes that are stopped
* Service Process : does not show up as a service to users running process (mp3 music playing, atmospheric transmission network, etc.). Should be reviewed when you end.
* Background Process : applications to users that do not show up. Safe to end.
* Empty Process : Kill-able process. Cached application
– Memory usage information
– Data size information
– Cache size information
– The process stop, restart, delete, and detailed information
– Add ignore list and Ignore list management
– Auto-end task
– Application share(Recommend)
Battery Life Saver helps you easily save precious battery life with just one click (enable battery saving mode) by disabling some of the most consuming modules in Android Operating System such as sounds, vibrations, wireless, Bluetooth, auto-sync/background data, and much more. Also, it displays quick battery information in a nice user interface.
Battery Life Saver displays CPU/Processor usage statistics and also gives the possibility to manually change the most important battery-consuming settings by clicking 'Configure Device'.
You can configure your own battery saving plan by clicking "Configure Saver".
Android API Level 8 (Android 2.2 and above).
It works fine on Android phones and tablets as well.
1. Battery information at glance
2. CPU/Processor usage chart
3. Configure device consuming settings
4. Configure your own battery saving profile
5. Automatically enter power saving mode when battery is low (<30%)
6. Automatically enter air-plane mode between sleeping hours (0 - 6 AM)
7. Restore old settings when leaving battery mode.
8.Semi-transparent widget with battery status.
used to automatically start main application service at boot-time
used to enable/disable wireless networks in order to save precious battery power
used to enable/disable Bluetooth connections in order to save battery life
used to enable/disable auto-sync settings
used to enable/disable various settings like sound, haptic feedback, auto-rotate, brightness, screen timeout, etc.
used for displaying ads (added to support further development of the application)
used for accessing extended battery information
Since this is version 1.x your feedback will be highly appreciated so please send us your opinion and suggestions. We will gladly take it into consideration for our further releases, since we want you to happily use this application.
If you want to submit a bug, please let us know your Android version along with your device name. Thank you !
For questions, bug reports, feedback please e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you want to contribute you can translate this application in your own language and your name will appear on 'About' section. E-mail us in order to send you the texts for translation. Thank you.
Full version ($2.99) adds app manager (installer/uninstaller with multi-version APK archival), and long-term application resource monitor to solve app-related battery life problems.
See website for more info screenshots.
-- Frequently Asked Questions --
Why does CPU #2 appear "grayed out" on my dual-core device?
- A grayed out second CPU indicator indicates the second core is asleep to save battery. This is generally a good thing, it will turn back on when needed.
Why does it require the ______ permission?
- SystemPanel does require a fair number of permissions in order to be able to perform all of its duties. This product DOES NOT send ANY information from your device over the Internet to ANYONE. It requires the "Internet access" and "telephony/read phone state" permissions only to monitor and display the device's network connectivity state. A full description of why each permission is required can be found in the SystemPanel FAQ on our web site.
Does SystemPanel Lite consume battery?
- SystemPanel Lite does not run in the background in any capacity. The full version includes an optional "monitoring service" which uses about one minute of CPU time per day to record the CPU usage of other applications (though it is disabled by default). This feature is not found in the Lite version though.
Does SystemPanel automatically kill tasks in the background?
- No, SystemPanel is not an automatic task killer. It has been well-established (by the Android documentation and direct communication with the Android engineers) that randomly or periodically terminating arbitrary tasks in the interest of saving memory will NOT yield a benefit in performance or battery life. The only benefit you will see from an automatic task killer is if it happens to terminate misbehaving apps. The full version of SystemPanel provides a better solution to this problem by showing you which apps are consuming CPU in the background (over time) with the "System Monitor" feature. It is then recommended that such applications be reconfigured or uninstalled (or perhaps corrected by filing a bug with the offending application's author).
A much more extensive FAQ is available on our web site.
Please visit our web site at http://android.nextapp.com for more information, including a complete screenshot tour of the product.
CM Battery is a free battery saving app that is specifically designed to optimize the battery life of your Android device. Powered by the technology of Battery Doctor, it’s the most efficient way to defend your juice.
Highlights of CM Battery:
Clean, intuitive and easy to use. CM Battery simplifies your power saving process by providing shortcuts to close your draining items - even your grandma could use it!
A real power saving app that will never use your battery when not in use. By adopting the most advanced cloud technology, CM Battery tells you what’s eating your battery by analyzing the data in the cloud instead of detecting other app on your phone even when it’s closed.
Smart charging screensaver helps you fully charge your phone. With the unique 3 stage charge, you can charge your phone to a really healthy and full level. You can also know how much time left while charging.
1. Clean and innovative design.
2. One tap to save power
With a simple scan, CM Battery gives you a list of draining items like Wi-Fi, Data and Bluetooth. You can shut off all these items at once to save power with a simple tap.
3. Advanced power saving
CM Battery detects all the draining apps on your phone and provides a shortcut to close them manually.
4. Never use your battery when not in use
CM Battery tells you what’s eating your battery by analyzing the data in the cloud instead of detecting other app on your phone even when it’s closed.
5. Smart charge screensaver
Charge your phone to a really healthy and full level with the unique 3 stage charge. You can also know how much time left while charging.
6. Powerful App Management
Stop your power draining apps from automatically re-launching, even if you’re not rooted.
*Note this feature is not recommended for Samsung users.
If you're looking for a simple Android battery saver, battery optimizer or find yourself interested in your power usage, this is a great app for you.
At CM Battery, user satisfaction is important to us. If you have any difficulties with the app, please contact us at email@example.com
Follow us on Twitter: @cmbattery
Like us on Facebook: CM Battery
Join our beta group: https://plus.google.com/u/0/communities/109246449925247867748
About KS Mobile, Inc.
This is a sub-account of the KS Mobile developer account, which we use to test new products.
In eco mode, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, GPS, backlight, sound mode, vibration mode and synchronization will all be OFF. This can easily reduce battery consumption. (You can customize your own OFF menu!)
Compared with similar applications, this one is very simple and straightforward! Everyone can set it easily!
Using this application, you can enjoy the most comfortable life of your smartphone! !
* Display the remaining battery.
* Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, GPS, backlight, sound mode and synchronize can be all OFF at once.
* Eco mode can be customized.
* Accurately monitor the status of the phone battery so that you can adjust the battery usage.
* Three distinctive battery models.
* Two different widget styles. Without launching the app, just touch a button on the home screen, battery-saving mode will be started immediately.
In order to improve this app, your kind cooperation of the feedback will be highly appreciated. Please send your problem report and suggestions to "firstname.lastname@example.org". Please also let us know your phone model and Android version.
We might need additional information to resolve the problem, thank you for your understanding and cooperation.
Battery Saver Doctor is a powerful android power doctor & manager.
Free battery saving app that makes your battery last longer!
with this app you can get up to 45% more battery life for Android phones or tablets!.
its just the best tool to keep your android phone working well.
Highlights of Battery Saver
- Fast Speed Battery Saver: Instantly find and solve battery problems with the “ON/OFF” button.
- Simple Battery Doctor: Use smart pre-set battery power management modes or create your own to get high performance and great energy savings.
- Effective Battery Saver: Protect your battery with healthy charging to extend life of your battery.
- Convenient Battery Saver: It stops automatically power consumptive background apps to boost battery life.
- Easy & Powerful Battery Doctor: Extend your Android battery life by up to 50% without charging.
• Battery percent, temperature, voltage, charging, health, status and technology.
• Follow your device battery with Widget and Notification bar.
• Widgets (two 1x1 widgets and 2x1 widget).
• Notification can be set in the setting part. (You can select 2 different notification images.)
• Battery consuming time is shown as day, hour, minutes.
• °C and °F temperature units in the setting.
• Turkish and English languages exist.
• After restart your device, the notification bar and widget start automatically.
• It was designed and implemented for both tablets and phones.
I am waiting your request about this application via mail. You can send mail via the application.
It is battery saver. It has battery bar. It keeps battery life more longer so it is battery doctor and battery acts like double battery life. It is also battery indicator and battery drain. It has notification bar. It can be added to monitor or widget. It is free so download it at once.
I AM WAITING YOUR RATES AND COMMENTS
DORADO Battery Master - Battery Saver is a must have battery manager application, the only battery saver application on the market which can work with the cleaning and monitoring of the genius behind Android memory work. More importantly is that the application does NOT need your device to be ROOT’ed. With DORADO Battery Master’s smart and cloud based analytic capability – one-touch or even no-touch controls to further solve battery problems that dwells contemporary power-devices and further extend your enjoyment time of your device efficiently.
DORADO Battery Master - Battery Saver is also an outstanding Android boosting application. With the utility provided, the application can boost your android device up to 200% of its original processing.
Proudly presented by DORADO Security Group, DORADO Battery Master-Battery Saver is the simplest, easiest, smartest and fastest approach to keep your Android device working smoothly as per its expectation. The application as dubbed the Battery Doctor will also assist you in battery charging management. Looking after your battery as a doctor would look after you.
High Light of DORADO Battery Master - Battery Saver:
★ Real - The only battery saving and android boosting application that genuinely clean and monitor background applications.
★ Fast - Quickly cleans power draining applications and efficiently boost your Android device up to 200% in processing.
★ NO-ROOT needed - No tricks needed to reach the core of your Android device, keep it as secure as it was originally designed
★ Small - Occupies the least memory and consumes very little CPU processing. Only half the amount of resources used comparing to any other similar applications
★ Smart - Based and designed through the analysis of thousands of application on the market, aiming to protect your battery bank in real time.
★ Simple & Friendly - The application works by itself, you do not need to do anything.
Key Features of DORADO Battery Master - Battery Saver:
★ White List - Customize your own list of favorite applications that are not terminated by Battery Master – such as WeChat, Facebook, Twitter, Hangout, etc.
★ Widget included - Our widget will provide you a convenient method to invoke our battery master – to improve to battery life of your Android device by clearing memory and terminating background applications.
★ Accurate Remaining Time estimation - Depicts how long battery will last under a variety of situations such as playing games, wifi mode, Bluetooth mode, etc.
★ Clean memory(kill background Apps) when the screen is locked or off, the battery will be in its prime condition whilst idle.
★ No need to disconnect any connection to achieve the goal of saving battery power, use your Android device however you like.
★ English / Chinese supported
★ Friendly, Simple easy-to-use user interface
It is much appreciate to show your support by using DORADO Battery Master - Battery Saver! Please feel free to join our Battery Master Beta community -https://plus.google.com/communities/114841087624763568236, to help us by reporting bugs, be the first to try our most recent updates and contact developers.
Please help us localization: http://batterymaster.oneskyapp.com
Google Plus: https://plus.google.com/113714343351014167274/
This application provides real-time information about your battery status and the remaining time of your device based on the current usage.
Simply press the BOOST button, sit back, relax and let the app calibrate your phone settings!
Pick a saving mode in order to achieve best results.
- Automatically enables ULTIMATE MODE when your battery life is below 15%.
- Notifies you when some battery saving mode has been enabled and also when your battery is below 15%
Your device will not be affected from Battery Booster and it will continue working as it is.
- BASIC MODE
Turns off WiFi, Bluetooth, GPS when screen is off, enables them when on. Brightness level is reduced.
- ULTIMATE MODE
Disables all network connections. Suitable for calls and messages only.
- SLEEP MODE
Airplane mode is enabled between 23:30 - 07:00. No connections, calls and messages during this period. Alarm clock will still work.
- Battery Booster allows you to kill processes which consume your battery's life.
Advertising Policy Disclosure:
We love creating apps, and want to keep them free forever.
In order to keep our development running, Battery Booster is ad-supported to generate some revenue.
When you click on advertisements delivered by Battery Booster, you will typically be directed to a third-party’s web page.
Defend your Juice!
Find out what’s draining your power. Adjust your draining settings (e.g. brightness) and disable unnecessary apps that drain your battery.
Accurately Estimates Remaining Battery Time
Tells how long battery will last under a variety of situations (playing games, wifi on or off, etc)
Highlights of Battery Pal:
★ Super Fast: Instantly find and solve battery problems with the “Optimize” button, see difference in the first use itself.
★ Easy & Simple: Beautiful UI with intuitive elements. Even a child can use Battery Pal.
★ Effective & Convenient: Protect your battery charge alarms and prevent over-heat.
★ Powerful: Extend your Android battery life by up to 2 times without charging. (Using Saver profiles)
★ Quick Learner: Automatically save power and energy with Smart Profiles that learns your battery needs (Premium version).
- Disable unnecessary apps that drain your battery
- Find Battery consuming apps, Stop tasks permanently
- Kill apps regularly
- Accurate battery remaining time
- Accurate charging remaining time
- Smart detect battery level and enter power saving modes
- Schedule power saving modes
- Brightness control
- Battery temperature
- Full charge and low charge alarms
- Ignore list for task killer
- Simple easy-to-use interface
Oggi sblocchi gratis la versione completa grazie ad AppGratuita - Ogni giorno ti consigliamo un'App da scaricare GRATIS - http://appgratuita.it/dla?idc=3
"The prettiest stock and portfolio tracking application I have had the pleasure to use" - HoloEverywhere.com
• Track your stock purchase gains
• Elegant interactive historical charts
• Beautiful and simple interface
• Thoughtful tablet design
• Full Internet Access - Used to get quote data
• Market Billing Service - Used for in-app purchases
Phone always blowing up in a meeting? Can't ever tell you're getting a call in the club? RingDimmer listens to the world around you to intelligently calculate the perfect ring volume and vibration setting.
★ CNET App of the Week ★
"... perhaps the most straightforward app in the history of the universe... definitely worth checking out" - Android Police
"This is $0.99 but trust me its well worth it!" – HowToMen
• Ring volume never too quiet or too loud
• Knows when it's in your pocket
• Respects your silent and vibrate settings
• Smart Vibrate feature intelligently sets vibrate mode
• Designed to conserve your battery
• Record Audio - Used to listen to ambient noise
• Full Internet Access - Used to submit crash reports
• Automatically Start at Boot - Used to start RingDimmer after a reboot