The ultimate tuner for guitar, bass, ukulele and many other string instruments used by over 10 million people!
Why is it the ultimate guitar tuner ever built?
• Simple and easy to use guitar tuner for electric or acoustic guitars
• Professional accuracy for advanced players (turn on in settings tab)
• Award winning audio technology
• Easy to use even for complete beginners (recommended by guitar teachers)
• Includes Metronome, Chord library and Guitartuner (switch from tabs)
• Metronome: set any timing, and change the metronome beats or tap the spped you want it to go
• Games to learn guitar chords (chord diagrams), ear training and more
• Alternative tuning sets (drop d, open, custom tuning, bass, ukulele tuning and others)
• Works for electric and acoustic guitars, but also for bass, mandolin, ukulele, violin, viola, cello, fiddle, balalaika and banjo!
(we are working on the chromatic tuner feature, thanks for the suggestions!)
• Works in noisy conditions (background noise cancellation)
• Actually listens to you play guitar - works with the built-in microphone
• Designed by guitarists for guitarists and developed by the worlds leading audio engineers (the ultimate guitartuner tool we ourselves love)
Camera / microphone permission: app does NOT use the camera, only the microphone for tuning function.
• Clear visual feedback with signal history - simple and intuitive
• Auto mode tuner (for super fast tuning, hands-free string by string)
• Fun game to learn guitar chords in app’s chord library (from chord diagram)
• Improve your skills in chords, notes, solos, riffs, tabs, and ear training, and increase your speed just like taking short guitar pro lessons / classes
• Listen, recognize and learn chords (from sound)
• Works with acoustic and electric real guitar and we even included different headstock visuals, so you can make the tuner neck look like your guitar (change tuner visuals in settings)
• Works with a 6-string, 7-string and 12-string real guitar, bass, banjo, ukulele, balalaika, mandolin, viola, violin, cello, fiddle
• All packed in one free ultimate guitar tuner tool!
• Super easy Metronome (tab below)
Guitar tunings available:
Standard, drop-D (as popularized by Nirvana) and other drop tunings, open tunings, half step down, 7-string tunings including drop-A, 12-string. Over 100 tunings featured!
If it is the first time you tune a guitar, please watch a YouTube tutorial or as a pro guitar player, guitar teacher or take a lesson (there is a risk of strings snapping!)
Got ideas to make GuitarTuna even better? Together we will build the ultimate guitar tuner tool to play guitar on those tabs. Send us your ideas and suggestions to: email@example.com
Also from Yousician:
Developer of the online guitar learning game that works with a real guitar. The personal guitar tutor in your pocket.
- Start playing for free: www.yousician.com
- 30s trailer: bit.ly/Yousicain_girl
This tool isn't for learning chords. Since all chords are done on just 5 frets, some of the fingerings are uncommon or even impossible on a real guitar. It's more for songwriting and singing along to progressions, maybe even performing if your speakers are loud enough around a campfire.
1. Can change pitch up and down.
2. Automatically scroll score with Play button.
3. Score is persistently updated.
4. Can select Guitar and Ukulele on Settings menu.
Tuna'Droid is a simple chromatic tuner for your guitar but it can be used as a tuner for any other instrument.
Chromatic mode : You can use the chromatic tuning mode that will simply show you the note and the frequency at which you are playing.
Quick Standard tuning : If you want to quick tune your guitar maybe you'd prefer the preset standard tuning (EABGBE) that allows you to match only the 6 essential notes.
40 alternative tunings: But this guitar tuner provides also more than 40 special tunings for all your special tunings need. All for free.
Also check the special locking feature, that will help you focusing on a particular note.
Tuna'Droid Guitar Tuner supports Android 2.3+ devices and works pretty well on recent devices .
Successfully tested on Samsung Galaxy S2/Samsung Galaxy S3/Samsung Galaxy S4/Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1/Samsung Galaxy tab 2/Google nexus 4/Sony XPeria Z and many more.
If you ever encounter issues on your device please email : firstname.lastname@example.org, we'll do our best to help you.
Thank you for your coming on "PicStudio" page.
This is a handwriting application.
It's need little memory for install.
(100KB + backup data 100KB on your device)
* Change color, bold, style, type.
* Rotate stamp with pinch.
* Draw text.
* Undo (max 10).
* Brightness, Chroma, Color Filter, Toy Camera, Monochrome, Blur etc.
* Start up camera from application.
* Send to this application from image viewer application.
* periodic backup(1 min cycle, prevention of the data disappearance by at the time of the forced end)
I wait for the response of all of you!
* Xperia Arc SO-01C
* Medias N-04C
It will let you tune any musical instrument (violin, viola, violoncello, bass, guitar, piano, wind instruments).
1. orchestra tuning (shifting/redefining tone frequencies),
2. different temperaments (just, pythagorean, meantone, comma, etc.),
3. a variable range nonlinear scale,
4. microphone sensitivity setup,
5. pitch pipe,
and many more.
If you were looking for a guitar tuner, try it!
[NOTE]: the WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE permission is used to save a stack trace in case an unexpected error occurs.
You can select one from three modes:
♫ AUTO - automatic tuning - examined frequency of the signal is interpreted to the next clear sound (in the range of -50 to +50 cents) of the specific frequencies of pure sound,
♫ SOUND - sound tuning - select a specific sound that will be tuned,
♫ PLAY - generate the sound based on the particular frequency.
The buttons on the screen allows to play the individual sound of a guitar strings and the sound of the middle “A” on piano. Settings allow you to specify the sensitivity of the microphones, the base frequency and the deviation in cents on the frequency of 440 Hz There is also the possibility to define a specific octave and the names of sounds.
Don't bother yourself with other tuners, download Best Tuner!
ARC Supports the following RAID Levels:
0, 1, 3, 3+0, 4, 5, 6, 0+1, 1+0, 1+0+0, 5+0, 5+1, 6+0, 6+1, BeyondRAID, unRAID, X-RAID, RAID-Z, RAID-Z2, RAID-Z3, RAID DP.
The app also provides an IOPS calculator to find the type of disk required to achieve the IOPS in the backend as well as a power requirement calculator to help in selecting the appropriate PSU for your setup.
It currently has an extensive database of HDD's but you can also add 1 custom disk with your own specs.
To get access to Alpha & Beta Releases please join this community: https://plus.google.com/communities/101728749503292151303
Please note that EMC & NetApp storage calculations may not be complete or accurate since the manufacturers dont provide detailed information.
The app now has the same appearance for any Android version and any Resolution (Including Tablets and Netbooks)
• Web Clip feature to save the Web page for later reading offline. You can also save the login site.
• Text Memo
• Image memo
• Simple ToDo too
• Content Sharing • Registration
• Web Clip Not Re-registration of a storage folder is deleted · DreamNote
• Transfer function to Evernote
Web Clip [How]
[Menu button on your browser]
Until the company hired me, bug fixes only
[Some of the icons used in the application]
icon by raindropmemory
Thank you for permission to use, thank you.
Fuelpak® FP3 from Vance & Hines makes your Android one of the most powerful flash tuners available. You've already selected the best exhaust system for your Harley, now complete the package with the Fuelpak FP3 for optimized performance.
With this app and the required hardware you can:
- Download dyno tuned maps specific for your bike/pipe combination
- Adjust individual parameters in your fuel and spark tables
- AutoTune your bike
- Read and clear Diagnostic Trouble Codes
- View live sensor data
At any time, if you need assistance tuning your Harley, you can upload your map to a Vance & Hines Customer Service Representative for review and download the recommended changes.
("Harley-Davidson" is a registered trademark of Harley-Davidson Motor Company.)
Beginners can appreciate the functionality of string choice: choose the string, you would like to tune and play the chosen open string on your guitar. Application will recognize the tone and show you which direction to turn the peg - up or down. Repeat these steps with all the strings and your guitar will be tuned.
Professionals will find useful several application settings: microphone sensitivity, recognizable sound display formats (notes or Hz), change of A440 frequency and others.
Application is specifically created for acoustic and bass guitars, but it can also be used to tune other music instruments.
• takes up a little space on your device
• free of charge & with full functionality
• free from annoying adds
- set custom layout color
- 10 to 250 bpm (beats per minute)
- optionally emphasize on first beat
- easy to use - adjust your bpm with one click
- the sound keeps on playing when display turns off (the diplay can also be kept active)
- stops when "BACK"-Button is hit
- supports portrait and landscape mode
- app can be moved to sd-card
Have fun making music!
A nice comment makes me happy!
If you have got any sugggestions or problems, please write an email!
"The prettiest stock and portfolio tracking application I have had the pleasure to use" - HoloEverywhere.com
• Track your stock purchase gains
• Elegant interactive historical charts
• Beautiful and simple interface
• Thoughtful tablet design
• Full Internet Access - Used to get quote data
• Market Billing Service - Used for in-app purchases
Phone always blowing up in a meeting? Can't ever tell you're getting a call in the club? RingDimmer listens to the world around you to intelligently calculate the perfect ring volume and vibration setting.
★ CNET App of the Week ★
"... perhaps the most straightforward app in the history of the universe... definitely worth checking out" - Android Police
"This is $0.99 but trust me its well worth it!" – HowToMen
• Ring volume never too quiet or too loud
• Knows when it's in your pocket
• Respects your silent and vibrate settings
• Smart Vibrate feature intelligently sets vibrate mode
• Designed to conserve your battery
• Record Audio - Used to listen to ambient noise
• Full Internet Access - Used to submit crash reports
• Automatically Start at Boot - Used to start RingDimmer after a reboot