Contrary to popular belief, weed can be addictive. In fact, ~ 15 % of marijuana smokers get addicted to it. If you tried to quit or regulate your use in the past without success, then your relationship with this plant probably is not perfect, and you know it.
If you have trouble quitting weed and you want help and motivation, or if you want to track your progress, download this app. Quitting is possible, and it is worth it. I once was a heavy stoner myself, and I made this app to help other people stop using this drug. I know how hard it can be.
- time not smoking
- quit date
- money saved
- amount of weed avoided
- joints/bong hits avoided
- and more
- get reward for your progress
- over 40 different achievements
- 3 achievement categories
- see how your health improves, this section contains various health benefits you are gaining by not using weed, including a list of withdrawal symptoms and tracking time needed for the symptom to be gone
The quitting process may be divided into three phases, where each phase has its own characteristics and problems (withdrawals and tips differs for each phase). The phase system is designed to help you to get through the full detox process, the final phase ends when your body is 100 % THC free. In the you will find information based on which phase you are in right now.
- tips section for each phase
- withdrawal symptom for each phase, so you know what you may encounter; it is important to know what you may experience so you can prepare
- when you are feeling low or craving hard, you may find it useful to press the emergency button to gain some motivation and remind yourself why you quit in the first place.
Everything in this app is accessible for free. I hope this app will help you on your great journey.
© Michal Janecek 2019