The app will scan, broadcast and locate your Bluetooth Low Energy devices!
Main features of the app:
• Scan for nearby Bluetooth Beacons like Eddystone, iBeacon, iTag and other Bluetooth Low Energy devices
• Provide detailed info on found devices
• Broadcast multiple Bluetooth Low Energy devices simultaneously
• Check last location of your saved devices
• Map with last known locations of your devices pinned
• Possibility to add a notification to saved beacon, it will pop when found again
• Change your smartphone’s visible Bluetooth name
• Check how many devices your smartphone may broadcast
• Background scan service to update location of your saved devices
• Brief tutorial which you may always activate again
• Sort found devices according to your needs
• Simple user interface
The app works only on Android 5.0+ (API 21 and higher) devices.
• Android changes MAC address of broadcasted device every time you turn it on, you can’t also choose it
• Some smartphones may not be capable of broadcasting Bluetooth Low Energy devices at all
• Advertiser data is limited to 31 bytes
If you’d like to help translating the app, please contact me!
• Connecting to BLE devices
• Simulate different types of Bluetooth devices like blood pressure monitor, thermometer and others
• Simulate devices found through scanning.
I'm opened for any suggestion. I will try my best to make this app a perfect Bluetooth Low Energy Tool.