News, politics, culture or sports, the Breitbart News iPhone app will keep you updated, informed and entertained.
You deserve the truth…no matter where you are.
Please not that we are not affiliated with Breitbart and make no claim to the content within. We simply provide an easy to use interface to access their content.
** NOTE: This is the ad-supported version. An ad-free version (The Breitbart Reader Pro) can be found at: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.atomicent.breitbartreaderpro
Daily headlines from Breitbart.com
Daily stories from the Breitbart.com blog: The Conversations
Daily feed from all channels/sections on Breitbart.com
Find Breitbart.com related products, movies, and more
Contains support for non-flash videos within content
Share articles by email, twitter, sms, facebook, and more to get your friends and family involved
Want us to add a feature or is there a bug that is causing you grief? Feel free to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
√ Articles and photos are optimized for mobile.
√ Sharing of news using facebook and twitter.
√ Related news are grouped in the column.
√ News appears to load instantly.
√ Supports light and dark themes.
√ Supports News push notification.
√ Easy to navigate between columns.
√ Supports List , Grid and Summary layouts.
√ Supports multiple article views.
√ Green color source indicates latest headlines and Red color source indicates hot headlines.
Note: This app is not an official app of Drudge Report.
· Up to date articles from everyone’s favorite bloggers Allapundit, Ed Morrissey, Erika Johnsen, Mary Katharine Ham, and Jazz Shaw.
· Unlike a lot of other newsy and bloggy apps, you can get right into the conversation by commenting on each blog post.
· Access all the top news-making stories from all over the interwebs with the tip of your swiping finger. There really is no reason to use another app to get the lowdown on the goings-on of the world.
· Never miss a green room post from some of the top minds in the blogging and news world. Simple, elegant, and loaded with information, the green room is the one stop shop for flash news stories you won’t find anywhere else.
· Sign up for alerts from your favorite contributor(s) on HotAir.com. Get notified whenever Allahpundit, Ed Morrissey, Mary Katharine Ham or Jazz Shaw publish an article. You’ll love the content so much you’ll probably froth in anticipation of the next alert. But if you defy heavily researched odds it’s easy to turn them off too.
Twenty of your favorite Conservative news sites put together in one convenient app.
Fox News, The Blaze, NewsBusters, Newsmax, WND, Weekly Standard, The Washington Times, Town Hall, The Drudge Report, CNS, The Heritage Foundation, Real Clear Politics, Cato Institute, National Review, ACLJ and Badblue and more!
Get it Right! and Get it Now!
*Get it Right! News is not affiliated with any of the following news organizations: Fox News, Newsmax, WND, Weekly Standard, The Washington Times, NewsBusters, Town Hall, The Drudge Report, CNS, The Heritage Foundation, Real Clear Politics, Cato Institute, National Review, ACLJ or Badblue.
- With Fox News Go, 24/7 live Fox News Channel and Fox Business Network anytime, anywhere*
- View streaming coverage of live events and exclusive programming available only online
- Browse the latest headlines while watching Fox News live coverage and clips on demand
- Adjust the player size to you preference – go full screen by flipping your phone into landscape or shrink it down to audio only. Watch it your way
Breaking News & Alerts
- Subscribe to Fox News Alerts to follow breaking news as it happens
- Keep an eye on the Breaking News Hub to stay up to date on a story as it unfolds
Enhanced News Format
- Articles now offer related content – view videos, slideshows, and lists for the news that matters to you
- View the latest videos from the #1 cable news shows and anchors on Fox News Channel
- Connect with your favorite shows and news personalities on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, and more directly from the app
- The Fox News 2.0 app is available for 4.0 and up
- Saved articles and weather preferences will not transfer to version 2.0
- Users will need to re-enter credentials for their cable, satellite, and telco providers to watch Fox News Channel and Fox Business Network live
- Fox News Radio has been removed from the app, download the Fox News Radio app on the Google Play to listen live
* An authorized pay TV subscription is required in order to watch live FOX News Channel and FOX Business Network.
Quickly skim through headlines, reading the articles that interest you, and ignoring the ones that don't. Share your favorite stories with friends, family, and colleagues through social media or email. It's all packaged in an app that won't make you scrape out your eyeballs.
- At-a-glance display of main headline and top stories.
- Related stories are grouped together.
- Articles are always presented in a mobile-friendly format.
- Share what you're reading with anyone.
- More features are on the way!
- Let us know what you want and we'll build it in!
Grab the latest headlines and keep track of what's happening throughout the United States and the world from one place. Make Drudge Reader your go-to app!
- View current Articles/Blogs/Videos
- View archives of Articles/Blogs/Authors
- Save your favorite articles, blog posts, and videos and easily come back to them later
- Share the articles you like with a just a click
• We're so stoked about this feature. Wire is a new area of the app that consists of two things: a personalized Daily Brief from our editorial staff, and updates to stories that you may already be following.
• Now we make your followed updates super easy to read quickly by putting everything you haven't seen yet into a single fast-reading page.
Dynamic Daily Brief
• The President of the United States doesn’t need to read the news, he’s briefed on only the things that demand his attention. We figured why shouldn't everyone have that? Our editors will carefully curate the most meaningful stories of the day so you can have a Daily Brief delivered at a time that you choose!
• By far the most requested feature since we launched nearly two years ago and it's finally here! Search for stories that matter to you and give them a follow.
• You can now customize your main screen and Wire to only see the things you care most about – turn on or off any topic you'd like!
Filter Breaking News Alerts
• Don't want to see a sports-related breaking news alert? Just turn it off! We've made it really easy for you to tell us what news you want alerts about.
Android Wear Support
• Get Breaking News notifications and story updates delivered directly to your Android Wear device!
• We've teamed up again with Grammy-nominated songwriter and producer BT (https://twitter.com/bt), to produce a high quality suite of sounds that would fit perfectly with our new experience.
The latest Tweets from BT (@BT). Grammy Nominated Composer & Technologist. I am a man that believes sound can change the world. I seek, I learn. Bookings: email@example.com. On a shining blue dot
Transcripts: Full records of Rush's segments.
Stations: A list of local radio stations where you can tune in to America's Anchorman all across the fruited plain.
Contact Rush: Phone or email El Rushbo.
Rush 24/7 members-only features:
The Dittocam: Peek into Rush's studio and watch him broadcast from behind the Golden EIB Microphone.
Show Audio: Listen to the full show or hour-by-hour.
Morning Update Video: Watch Rush deliver his pithy, minute-long updates in high quality, crystal clear video.
Rush's Broadcast When YOU Want to Hear it: If you miss Rush live, you can listen to the entire broadcast.
Plus: The exclusive, super-secret e-mail address! Reach out to the Truth Detector with a few taps of your fingers.
To experience the full features of the app, you must be a Rush 24/7 member. Please visit rushlimbaugh.com to sign up.
Note: Usage of the live stream and on-demand podcast on the EDGE, 3G, 4G, LTE networks may result in additional data charges. Please check with your provider for more details.
The app is available for Android devices version 2.3 and above.
● Updated with breaking news and top stories 24 hours a day/7 days a week
● Access to stories across all our sections, including national, metro, sports, entertainment, opinion, business, real estate, media, fashion, tech, living and Page Six, the Post’s legendary gossip section.
● More photos than ever! View new photo galleries daily, including celebrity pics from Page Six.
● Share articles and photos through Facebook, Twitter, SMS and e-mail
● Save your favorite articles so you can read them later or offline.
● Search by keyword across tens of thousands of stories from the Post’s archive.
The New York Post is one of the most provocative, impactful, and beloved news brands. We work relentlessly to uncover and tell engaging stories you can't resist. Download the app today to access our in-depth exclusives, revealing features, top stories, breaking news, opinionated columnists, and addictive gossip. The Post’s irresistible coverage will never be more than a tap away.
● Optimized for Android 4.4
● Push notifications for breaking news
● Improved search and navigation
● Improved article saving and sharing
● Design enhancements to home screen, section screens and articles
● Performance enhancements and bug fixes
Pollenize is a non-partisan, apolitical organization seeking to provide residents of Toronto with the most accurate election information possible.
★ NEW POLITICO Magazine covers in-depth opinions and narratives.
★ Use the familiar swipe gestures to move between different articles within the same section.
★ Article videos are played in full-screen mode, with familiar overlay controls.
★ Article photo galleries are played in full-screen mode, with overlaid captions and credits. Use swipe gestures to move to the next or previous image in the gallery. Use the tap gesture to toggle between showing and hiding the caption and credit. This view also supports rotation.
★ You can view Article text in one of three different sizes, so it’s at your optimal reading size. To change the text size while viewing an Article, use your phone’s Menu button to access the “Font Size” option. Your desired setting is always remembered.
★ Article links to the source content on politico.com may be shared with anyone via email, Twitter, or Facebook, etc.
★ Current support for 4 types of push notifications. Users can enable/disable each type individually by accessing the Preferences via the phone’s Menu button in the Sections list. The complete text of the last (unexpired) pushed notification is always downloaded for in-app viewing. When enabled, access the current notification by tapping the “Alert” button in the Sections list. Notifications can now be copied or shared via email or Twitter.
★ POLITICO will dynamically deliver additional News, Blogs, or other feeds in the future, without requiring an app update. Make sure you have the “New App Features” notifications preference switch turned ON, to get notified when significant changes occur.
★ POLITICO Article, Video, and Photos content changes several times, every day. The app will automatically check for changes several times every hour, and intelligently download only those changes that are different from the last downloaded content. If you want an immediate update, you can always use the pull-to-refresh mechanism built into every section front.
★ All downloaded non-video Article content is intelligently cached for offline reading when a network connection is not convenient. You can use the “AUTO UPDATE” flags in the Sections list to control what and how much content we automatically download. Selecting a section that is not flagged for auto updating will only download that section upon demand when a network connection is available, otherwise we present the last downloaded version of that content, for offline reading.
★ For more usage, tips, and information, please refer to the FAQ from the More Info section.
★ Feedback is welcome and appreciated. You can mail us directly from within the app by going to the More Info section.
☛ Follow us on Twitter: @POLITICO