My Webcam App:
> View live streams from 100s of webcams
> Remotely control cams, move them with a swipe.
> Choose from a Live List of webcams, or your own personal My Cam section.
> View Archived images from cameras
The Live List:
View and control your cam and other users cameras from around the world.
> Home Cams & Business Cams.
> Pet Cams & Scenic Cams.
> 100's to choose from & the list keeps growing and growing.
Enter your username & password to get direct access to your cam(s).
The MyCam section offers you the additional ability to -
> Manage your archive
> Access your multiple broadcasts from one place.
My Webcam Broadcaster:
> Broadcast & view your webcam via the internet & on a mobile device.
(The Broadcaster is FREE & available for both MAC & PC)
> Compatible with all USB webcams.
> Ability to add IP / Network security cams.
> Control of Logitech & Creative pan / tilt USB webcams.
> Broadcast multiple cameras on one account.
> See your camera(s) through a Firewall
> Archive image snapshots from your camera at regular intervals.
> Share your cam with the world, or keep it private for only you to see.
To download the broadcaster or for more information on My Webcam 2.2 visit - www.eyespyfx.com/mywebcam.html
iCam has been featured on the Today Show, CNN, and Good Morning America - http://skjm.com/news.php
Popular uses include baby monitor, pet cam, nanny cam, spy cam, and security camera.
Record and playback Motion Events and Receive Notifications on your Android device when Motion is Detected by your iCamSource(s) - Visit http://skjm.com/icam/vid.php for video demonstrations.
Please note that to use iCam you will also need to download the free iCamSource software from http://skjm.com/icam/
The iCamSource software supports Windows XP/Vista/7/8 and Mac OS X 10.4 and later.
iCam users also have access to iCamWeb, allowing them to connect to their iCamSource(s) from most any modern, Java-enabled web browser : http://skjm.com/icam/web/
NOTICE: If you are ever having issues please contact support instead of just leaving a bad review as we have no way of contacting you to help resolve your problem. Thanks!
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Q : What do I need to do to setup and use iCam and iCamSource?
A : The steps are:
1) Download iCam to your Android device and the iCamSource to your computer.
2) Start the iCamSource, and choose your USB / FireWire / Built-In webcam from the Video and Audio drop-down lists. If you are connecting to an Ethernet / Wi-Fi camera, simply enter the camera's MJPEG/JPEG URL along with the camera's login and password.
3) Enter a Login and Password of your choosing (no need to register or create an account, but make sure they are not easily guessed), and click the Start button. iCamSource is now setup and running.
4) Start iCam on your Android device and enter the same Login and Password from Step 3.
5) Tap Done. iCam is now setup and running, and should connect to the iCamSource running on your computer.
Tap a video thumbnail to Zoom In, press Back to Zoom Out.
Repeat Steps 2 & 3 for any additional computers and Steps 4 & 5 for any additional Android devices, being sure to use the same Login and Password for all of them.
Visit the "Getting Started" section of the iCam Help pages for more information: http://skjm.com/icam/help/
Q : Do I have to configure my firewall or router or know what my IP address is to use iCam?
A : Nope. :)
In most situations, things should "just work" unless your network is particularly complex or restricted.
If you do have problems getting things to work, please be sure to either Contact Support or visit the Discussion Forum.
Q : Does this work if iCam is connected via EDGE or 3G or a different WiFi network than the iCamSource?
A : Yes.
Q : What types of cameras does the iCamSource support?
A : The iCamSource currently supports any Built-In, FireWire or USB webcam supported by Windows XP/Vista or OS X 10.4 (Tiger) and later. It also supports FireWire-connected DV cameras on OS X 10.5 (Leopard) and later. Video-only support is also available for most MJPEG/JPEG-compatible WiFi and Ethernet network IP webcams. MPEG-4 and h.264 devices are not supported.
Q : Is iCam "peer-to-peer" or are the audio & video sent through your servers?
A : Yes, iCam is a "peer-to-peer" application. The iCamSource sends its audio & video directly to iCam, and nothing is ever sent through our servers.
Q : Can anyone else connect to my iCamSource and view my webcam?
A : The only way that someone can connect to your iCamSource is if they know your iCam Login and Password, just like every other account you have on the Internet. In addition, your iCam Login and Password are never sent to our servers, so your video feeds are able to be kept completely private.
This application is intended to be as simple and portable as possible.
Ability to use
• Are you at work and you miss your home?
• Feeling bored and want to see what happens in your room?
• Do you mean to control a certain environment wherever you are?
• Are there any wireless webcams for sale, so the PC is the usual place and the camera is positioned to control the environment
In all this the computer must always be on course.
The application allows you to connect to a PC and see the data transmitted from the webcam. Using the options you can choose a specific camera in case
they are connected more than one.
Download this program only after you have installed and tested the functionality of the server!.
For information on how to install the server see the following site:
The frequency with which a new frame is drawn on the screen of your smartphone is not always constant. Depends on the camera (can be slow and wireless) and network condition.
PC Client (and some setup) required. Windows or Linux clients available. Follow in-app messages.
It is recommended that you try the FREE version of Droidcam first to make sure everything works (PC client is same for both versions).
- Chat using "DroidCam Webcam" on your computer (Skype/Yahoo/MSN/etc.)
- Various video formats and resolutions
- IP/Surveillance Camera via your Internet Browser (No computer client required, will work on almost all networks/computers)
- MJPEG video feed accessible by other apps and programs
- Turn on Camera Flash LED light, Zoom
** If the Market fails to download the app, log on to your Google Checkout/Wallet account, Cancel the order and try again.
** Some of the features are only available if your phone is running Android 2.2+
* Windows client has experimental Audio support ("DroidCam Microphone"):
- Available on Windows XP - 7 as an optional install
- 64-bit Windows will block the audio driver by default (extra steps needed to activate)
- Not available via Bluetooth
- On Android 2.3 (Gingerbread) audio recording is delayed, not allowing DroidCam to stream and play-back smoothly. This seems to be fixed as of Android 4.0.
WO Webcam can turn your Android phone into PC webcam.
- Provide video streaming for messegners (Skype/Live...) or recording tools
- Connection can be over Bluetooth, USB or WiFi
- Support higher video resolution (*Lite version only supports low resolution)
- Support both back and front facing camera
- Ad free
PC side software is needed to make it work. Please visit support website for detailed installation and setup guide: http://www.wirelessorange.com/wowebcam/
CamWatchdog is a security system using smartphone and webcam.
You can remotely monitor multiple locations whenever and wherever you wish.
You can record video and capture screenshots. All screenshots and video are timestamped.
Automaticmotion detecting feature enables you to detect an illegal entry in real time.
You will be immediately notified via your smartphone.
When you receive a trespasser alarm, you can remotely activate a built-in siren or customizable warning voice on your PC.
You can also setup emergency contacts to inform them of an emergency with a single touch.
PCReal-Time View is available as a free benefit, allowing you to watch remote locations from another PC.
PC software installation is required. Currently, server-side software can only be installed on Windows based system.
Please visit http://www.camwatchdog.com to download PC software or for more detailed information.
streaming, Webcam, CamWatchDog, CCTV, IP Camera, Home security, Surveillance, Spy camera
* Main Features
▶ Unlimited number of cameras can be configured
▶ Direct access to audio and video streams from cameras. No NVR or 3rd party server is required
▶ Monitor multiple branded cameras and webcams separately located in a single app for easy access
▶ Audio support - See details at www.ubntek.com/supportedcameras/audio.html (not all models)
▶ 2 Way audio with Push To Talk (not all model)
▶ Monitor baby’s movement with real time audio graph
▶ Automatically capture images by in-app noise and motion/face detection
▶ Pan and Tilt controls (max 8 directions)
▶ Presets control up to 8 spots if applicable
▶ Auto patrol to preset positions according to the preset number and time interval
▶ Control an automated vertical/horizontal patrol if applicable
▶ Switch IR-LED illumination for night vision on/off
▶ Activate or deactivate output port for connecting external devices
▶ Set the resolution of video image (if applicable)
▶ Quickly and easily add new models with reload button
▶ Friendly navigate cameras with the variety of portrait and landscape modes
▶ Enable or disable Upside down, Mirror, Invert Pan Tilt
▶ Clone easily camera settings
▶ Reorder camera lists
▶ Enable or disable Screen Timeout
▶ Passcode Lock
▶ Enables setup without username and password for a public camera anywhere in the world
▶ Take snapshots or share via email, Facebook and/or Twitter
* MULTI-VIEW - Tap the Store button and see demo video (In-app Billing)
▶ Easily view multiple feeds simultaneously on a screen with layout controls (2, 3, 4, 6, 8, 9 views)
▶ Live single audio and max 9 video feeds on one screen
▶ Swipe back and forth between multiple cameras screens
* Supported IP Cameras
- ABS, Abus, ACTi, Agasio, AirLive, Airlink, Airsight, Alecto, Allnet, American Dynamics, Apexis, Arecont, Asante, Asoni, Astak, Axis, Axis Encoder, Blue Iris, Bluecherry, Bosch, Brickcom, BSTi, Camyio, Cannon, CIPCAM, Cisco, Clairvoyant, CNB, Compro, Coolcam, Corum CCTV, Cybernova, Dericam, Digi-Lan, Digital ID VIEW, Digitus, DiViS, D-Link, EasyN, EasySE, Edimax, ELE Technology, Elro, Eminent, ES(Eye Sight), Evocam3, Eyespy, ezCam, Foscam, Fuho, Gadspot, Ganz, Genius, Grandstream, GrandTec, Hama, Hawking Technology, Heden, Hootoo, iBaby, ICY BOX, Instar, Insteon, Ipux, IQeye, Kadymay, KaiCong, Konig, LevelOne, LILIN, Linksys, Loftek, Logilink(Hama), Lorex, Loxone, LUPUS, Luxon, Maginon, Marmitek, MayGion, Mobotix, Netbotz, NetMedia, Novibo, Orite, Panasonic, Panogenics, Planet, Planex, Samsung, SaveOnSecurity, Sercomm, SeQurecam, Sharx, Shixin, Showtec, SitCon, Sitecom, Smart Industry, Smart Teck, Smarthome, SMC, Sony, SparkLan, Sricam, StarDot, Swann, Tenvis, Toshiba, Tp-link, Trek, TrendNet, Trust, Ubiquiti, Uvision, Vilar, Vivotek, Vivotek Encoder, Vstarcam, Wanscam, Wansview, WatchBot, WatchMeIp, Webcam123, WinStar, Xenta, Xvision, Y-cam, Yawcam, Zavio, Zmodo, ZyXEL, 3S Vision, 4XEM, 7Links
- See details at www.ubntek.com/supportedcameras
* Supported Webcams
- USB/FireWire/Built-in cameras supported by Windows 7, Vista, XP OS
- Download free install wizard “uWebCam for windows” by referring to www.ubntek.com/pcclient
- Not every feature will work with every model and audio quality can differ between models
- Before you can control your camera(s) remotely over 3G/4G/Edge/other Wi-Fi networks, you need to setup your router to allow incoming traffic. You should read your camera’s setup manual regarding port forwarding. For more information, please see www.portforward.com or www.dyndns.org
* Need help? Tap the Help button to contact us.
This system includes two parts, server side (computer based, you need to download the server side software from
and unzip it with winRAR, then install it on your windows based computer, remember to configure the port forward if you have a router) and remote side.
You need buy license for the server side software. You can download and try it for free. The free version of server side has complete function except it has time out limitation.
1) Motion Detection. On server side, it has the latest advanced motion detection algorithm and fully optimized in video quality and speed, DirectShow makes the video stream smooth and elegant;
2) Remote Viewing. You can watch live video from your home or office by phone
3) Email Notification. You can configure the server to send you email automatically when motion detected;
4) Hiding Ability. The program can be minimized to system tray and running in the background.
5) Security. It has user name and password protected, you can
configure through the settings.
6) Easy to use. The configiuration is already pre-configured, so you only have the minimum need to do additional settings, like email, password, etc. You can finely tune the sensitivity of the motion detection, or frames per second by just drag the slider,
More from developer
- Paris Metro.
- Location of bus and metro stops
Also contains the network plans and a traffic bulletin
Note: To access the geolocation, a minimum OpenGL version is required, as well as Google Play Services.
If you encounter any problems or if you have any suggestions please do not hesitate to contact me by email!