Have you forgotten application name that heard from friends, seen at web site and various situation?
"Market Bookmark" helps it!
Market Bookmark composes app name, and create link to Market.
If language of your phone is NOT English or Japanese, this app cannot get application name.
And, Market Bookmark will exit automatically when the App list is empty.
[What can do?]
1. Save below information.
- Application name
- Application package name
- URL to Market
- Labels(Multiple labels can save with comma or space-delimited)
2. View the list of saved Apps.
3. Remove the saved Apps from list.
4. Sort by App name or App package name.
5. Filtering by label.
6. Share to other app.
7. Import/Export Apps info.
[How to use?]
1. Search some App in Market from your phone.
2. Tap the "Share" button.
3. Select "Market Bookmark".
4. Then the detail of App will be displayed, you can save App information when you tap "Add" button.
5. All feature can use from pushing menu button.
This App implements that access to "market.android.com" to acquire the App name when receive the intent.
In the future, we have possibilities that we cannot acquire App name by changes to the specification of "market.android.com".
Therefore, App name will be empty when fail to acquire App name. This is due to network error, so back to Market App and retry!
- Access to the internet: To acquire the application name.
- Read/Write external storage: To import/export apps info.