Superuser grants and manages root permissions on your rooted phone. This package gives you access to additional features not available to basic users.
Current extra features include:
- Advanced log management
- Per app notification/logging settings
- Pin protection for Superuser prompt
- NFC tag allow (where hardware supports it)
- Ghost mode
- App list and preferences backup/restore
- Featured Root apps list
Proposed Elite features:
- Settings backup/restore
- sqlite installer/verifier
- Root console
- A widget of some kind?
- OVER 9000!!! (It's a feature, deal with it)
These features only work on the Superuser 3 beta that you will have to download and install separately. Trick is figuring out how to get it ;-)
Support request emails that simply say "Doesn't work" or something to that effect are automatically deleted by our stupidity filter and will not be answered.
***THIS APP NEEDS A ROOTED PHONE***
This app includes root tools that you can use with a simple click. Its currently under development, this means that it will get new things added.
***CWM (Clockworkmod) only***
Install ZIP file via recovery
CPU usage widget
Fix device permissions
GSF id and System id info
Force Fast Charge
Reboot in Recovery Mode
Reboot in Bootloader Mode
Power off your device
Wipe cache and dalivk-cache
Wipe battery stats
Free up RAM
Save a LogCat
Turn On/Off CPU2, CPU3, CPU4
2. Select Governor
3. Governor Settings
****Battery info notification****
****CPU temperature notification.****
Known devices to work with CPU temperature notification.
-Galaxy S III
-Motorola Atrix HD
I will add more and more features.
If you got any crash or error please contact me. I will find and fix it as soon as I can.
Stay tuned for an upgraded pro version that does handle 2's-Complement, Hexadecimal, and Octal conversions!
"If you’ve ever attempted to root a device prone to difficulties or requiring a trial-and-error type exploit (the Motorola Droid X or T-Mobile MyTouch 3G Slide, for example) then you know how easily it can go wrong. Sometimes the operation fails and you end up with the superuser app installed but without actual root file system access. A quick search for ”lost root” on our forums yields an astonishing 274,000 results. Almost all the visible results link to posts where forum members believe they have lost root access, usually due to updating a ROM or accepting an over-the-air update.
XDA Member android_owl has created an app to help out in these all-too-common situations. SU Checker searches for and identifies Superuser binaries on your device in a flash. It can help check for root if you suspect you may have lost permissions. This great little diagnostic tool and time saver can be found in the release thread or on the Android Market here. Give it a try the next time and let the developer know what you think!
" - xda-developers.com 13/02/2012
Binary is the numbering system that powers all the computers on the planet - all computer data is stored in the binary '1s and 0s' format.
Text is encoded in UTF-8, whilst numbers are directly converted.
For more information, visit http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Binary_numeral_system
* auto-save notes
* share note
* accept text from other applications
* Paste text from clipboard as a new note
* hyperlink detection
* quickly copy note contents to clipboard
Source code is available on GitHub: https://github.com/mick88/notepad
* Up to 10 apps visible at once - depending on your screen size and orientation
* Readily available - just pull down the notification shade!
* Notification stays always on top of other notifications
* Starts automatically
* Widget allows adding recently used apps to homescreen and lockscreen
Source code available in GitHub:
* Easily bookmark important folders
* Add shortcuts to folders and files to homescreen
* Easily select and share your files
* windows-style icons show icon of the app that opens the file
* Card layout shows previews for file and folder contents
* Minimalistic and flat design makes the app intuitive and pleasant to use
This app is open source. You can find it on github: https://github.com/mick88/filemanager
Source code is available in GitHub:
* The app highlights current lecture
* Data is stored locally so you can view your timetables even when the DIT server is down.
* Download your timetable as a PDF and share it directly from notification
* Ability to set semester as well as custom week range
* Easily share timetable as a text
* Filter timetable entries by group and modules you are taking