SuperSU Pro adds the following features to your SuperSU installation:
- OTA survival mode (no guarantees)
- Full color-coded command content logging (input/output/error)
- Per-app logging configuration
- Per-app user override
- PIN protection
See the SuperSU app description for further details on SuperSU.
Note that SuperSU Pro is rarely updated - most of the updated code goes directly into the main SuperSU app. That is the one you need to update.
***THIS APP NEEDS A ROOTED PHONE***
This app includes root tools that you can use with a simple click. Its currently under development, this means that it will get new things added.
***CWM (Clockworkmod) only***
Install ZIP file via recovery
CPU usage widget
Fix device permissions
GSF id and System id info
Force Fast Charge
Reboot in Recovery Mode
Reboot in Bootloader Mode
Power off your device
Wipe cache and dalivk-cache
Wipe battery stats
Free up RAM
Save a LogCat
Turn On/Off CPU2, CPU3, CPU4
2. Select Governor
3. Governor Settings
****Battery info notification****
****CPU temperature notification.****
Known devices to work with CPU temperature notification.
-Galaxy S III
-Motorola Atrix HD
I will add more and more features.
If you got any crash or error please contact me. I will find and fix it as soon as I can.
Stay tuned for an upgraded pro version that does handle 2's-Complement, Hexadecimal, and Octal conversions!
"If you’ve ever attempted to root a device prone to difficulties or requiring a trial-and-error type exploit (the Motorola Droid X or T-Mobile MyTouch 3G Slide, for example) then you know how easily it can go wrong. Sometimes the operation fails and you end up with the superuser app installed but without actual root file system access. A quick search for ”lost root” on our forums yields an astonishing 274,000 results. Almost all the visible results link to posts where forum members believe they have lost root access, usually due to updating a ROM or accepting an over-the-air update.
XDA Member android_owl has created an app to help out in these all-too-common situations. SU Checker searches for and identifies Superuser binaries on your device in a flash. It can help check for root if you suspect you may have lost permissions. This great little diagnostic tool and time saver can be found in the release thread or on the Android Market here. Give it a try the next time and let the developer know what you think!
" - xda-developers.com 13/02/2012
- AND, NAND, OR, NOR, XOR operations
- Different Shift and Swap operations
- Add, Subtract, Multiply, Divide and Modulus operations.
- Click on LCD-display for toggling between the different types of display (Hexadecimal, integer, octal)
Wishes for new features.. Please let me know.
If you're a satisfied user please leave a review on the Android Play website.
Keywords: Bin Hex Oct Int UInt Binary Hexadecimal Octal Integer Convert operations calculator hardware software programming operations
Easy! They use a language consisting of 1 and 0 called Binary Code
This application will help you understand how they do this by simply translating regular text input into this language.
Just download it, enter a text and translate it. Add more fun by sharing your translations with your friends. They will not know what you are saying unless you let them know.
Facebook, Twitter and Whatsapp are just a few of the app you could use to share your translation.
Great News! In Release 10.0 we removed all ads in this App!
** YES!!! This App is now totally A D F R E E ! ! ! **
* * Note * * Users who cannot connect or are immediately disconnected maybe using an outdated/incompatible or corrupt su binary. Please ensure you have a functional super user app with the functional su binary installed on the device before you run this app for the first time.. If the Super User app is NOT granting root access this app will not work correctly.. Also, Posting one star without any feedback does not help us improve our apps (because we can't know what the problem is), does not help other users (because they get no feedback from you), does not help you (because you will never get app improvements if we don't know what the issues are)
* * Device MUST be rooted AND have BOTH the SuperUser AND BusyBox apps installed.. If you don't know what these are - this app is NOT for you!!!
* * This app is a SSH terminal server AND an SFTP file server. If you are unsure what these are then maybe this app is not for you.
A good discussion on how to rate any app: https://sourceforge.net/p/roboqr/discussion/help/thread/b335cf7d/?limit=25#85c3
Informative reviews are always welcome!
* * Current supported Languages in our free version (this version) is English ONLY!
Recommended PC Terminal Clients to use with this app:
- Putty terminal for Windows - http://www.putty.org/
- cygwin terminal for Windows - http://www.cygwin.com/
- Poderosa for Windows - http://en.poderosa.org/
- Most Linux terminal programs
Recommended SFTP clients to use with this app:
- FileZilla client - http://filezilla-project.org/ (the best FTP client around!)
- WinsSCP client - http://winscp.net
- WiFi "Terminal" or "adb shell Like".
- Rescan Media option on service exit/end.
- Home screen widget to start and stop the server.
- Run on any port (including ports < 1024) and/or any user ID
- preset terminal prompts.
- root access to your device in a terminal and SFTP client!
- Status notifications on current server status
- Based on the DropBear SSH Server.
* * * Posting one star without any feedback does not help us improve our apps (because we can't know what the problem is), does not help other users (because they get no feedback from you), does not help you (because you will never get app improvements if we don't know what the issues are)
* auto-save notes
* share note
* accept text from other applications
* Paste text from clipboard as a new note
* hyperlink detection
* quickly copy note contents to clipboard
Source code is available on GitHub: https://github.com/mick88/notepad
* Easily bookmark important folders
* Add shortcuts to folders and files to homescreen
* Easily select and share your files
* windows-style icons show icon of the app that opens the file
* Card layout shows previews for file and folder contents
* Minimalistic and flat design makes the app intuitive and pleasant to use
This app is open source. You can find it on github: https://github.com/mick88/filemanager
* Up to 10 apps visible at once - depending on your screen size and orientation
* Readily available - just pull down the notification shade!
* Notification stays always on top of other notifications
* Starts automatically
* Widget allows adding recently used apps to homescreen and lockscreen
Source code available in GitHub:
Source code is available in GitHub:
* The app highlights current lecture
* Data is stored locally so you can view your timetables even when the DIT server is down.
* Download your timetable as a PDF and share it directly from notification
* Ability to set semester as well as custom week range
* Easily share timetable as a text
* Filter timetable entries by group and modules you are taking