The SMS Converter apps (All in one app ) is used to fetch SMS details (Inbox, Sent , Draft and Conversations ) and Convert into an Standard Document such as Text Document , PDF Document , Word Document ,Html table , comma-separated values Document and also used to add the SMS text to Email body .
❐ VIEW SMS:
This Inbox Message, Sent message, Draft Message are arranged in an particular ordered list ,the user can easy select the particular SMS from the list. SMS Converter categorized into following .
» All SMS
» Inbox SMS
» Sent SMS
» Draft SMS
» Conversation SMS threads
The user selected SMS category to select the particular SMS. The SMS are arranged in Ascending or descending order with the affect loading list. And also filter the SMS by date (between starting date to Ending date) . In the Conversation SMS thread, the user can able to sort the conversation thread by Recent to Past SMS Conversations, Past to Recent Conversations, Favorite to Rare Conversations and Rare to Favorite SMS Conversations. Each SMS Conversation is represented with the SMS count.
❐ CONVERTER SETTING:
After Selecting the SMS or SMS Conversation thread, SMS Converter provides a Setting for the text conversion. User can change Date Format, Contact name format with contact number and also unable and disable the following.
• Serial Number
• Message Date
• Message Type
• Contacts Name
• Message Body
And the Summary of the document also can be added at the End of the document. User can select the particular document as shown one by one.
✎ Add SMS Text to Email Body:
- The preview of the SMS text is shown with the sample text , once the user select the preview sample . the selected SMS or SMS Conversation thread with conversion setting will be converter based on preview sample and Added to Email Body .
✎TEXT Document (.txt file):
- The selected SMS is converted into Text Document based on the preview samples.
✎SMS Converter Pro features;
- For Safe Conversion 2000 SMS text can be added to Email body.
✎Comma-separated values Document (.csv file):
The selected SMS is converted into .csv Document based on conversion settings.
✎Word Document (.doc file)
- Word document (Xml format) can be created from the SMS collections with an single click. User can also customize the word document by adding Header and Footer, content header, content with Font, Font Color, Font Size, Font Style (Normal, Bold, italic, Strike, Bold and italic, uppercase, superscript and subscript), and Background color. Document can be view and modified in any system.
✎PDF Document (.pdf file)
PDF file can also be created from the use SMS Collection with a single click. User can also customize the PDF document by changing document orientation ( portrait , landscape ) , document size (A3,A4) ,margin (top, bottom, left &right ) . Font size, Font color, Font style (Normal, Bold, Italic, bold and italic, strike & underline) , border (border Size, border color, border type) , Add Secure Password for Document , and also user can able to compress Document .
✎Html Document (.html file)
Html file is created with the Cascading Style Sheets.
❐FILE MANAGEMENT SYSTEM :
The above Document types are managed with File management System , the SMS Converter also have an access to Open ,Rename, Delete and Share the converted file document . This file is stored in the Home directory (SMS Converter by default) in the SD card. The user can also change the Home directory.
The SMS Converter app is integrated with animation Effects, which helps the user to easy, simple to use.
Support & feedback :
✉ Sent Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Supports converter .xls, .xlsx, .xlt, .ods, .ots, .sxc, .stc, .csv, .doc, .docx, .odt, .ott, .rtf, .odf, .ppt, .pptx, .odp, .otp, .sxi, .sti, .pot, .sxd, .odg to PDF.
Perfect support conversion from DOCX.
Best conversion from DOC, read images, graphs, tables, etc.
Permissions privacy are just advertising the application, do not store or use any personal data.
*REQUIRES INTERNET CONNECTION TO CONVERTION TO PDF (CONVERTION IS ONLINE) files is deleted after convertion to PDF. Is security.
*To open the PDF file requires external program not included(Quickoffice, Adobe Reader, others...)
If you have problems or suggestions please contact support team: email@example.com
The ascii of a = 97
a in binary code is 1100001
You can also copy the output to clipboard, send it in an email, or save to file.
Supports extended ASCII Characters and Ascii symbols.
More features to come soon including:
Reading and converting files.
Format output into arrays for C/C++, Java, .NET
base64 ascii hexadecimal binary decimal octal conversion text universal total ascii converter ascii character ascii symbol
FREE VERSION - IMPORTS MAX. 200 MESSAGES AT ONCE. Get the Unlocker to remove this limitation and ads. Get the VMG Converter Unlocker here:
"Best app I have tried many things to get my nokia messages to my new samsung phone. Every other option was long, frustating and mostly didn't even work. I was not hopeful that even this would work. But magically it did.." (5 stars)
"Thank you! Worked very well to import vmg messages to my Samsung Galaxy S4 on Android 4.4 KitKat! I've search alot to find a solution to import SMS messages from Samsung Phone with Bada operating system. Unfortunately Kies application doesn't import SMS mesages although this is a general phone user need. Anyway, thank you!" (5 stars)
We constantly add support for new VMG files. Especially in the Samsung world VMG files come in many different flavors. If VMG Converter cannot parse your messages, the message file format is probably not (yet) supported. Do not panic however - use the reporting feature (Menu > Log) and if possible, allow it to attach some of your problematic files, or send email to firstname.lastname@example.org. We appreciate your feedback and will do our best to help you out quickly.
***IMPORTANT*** When importing on Android KitKat, you must accept to change the default messaging app to VMG Converter temporarily. After the import, you MUST accept to change it back when asked, otherwise you won't be able to receive and send messages on your phone! Pre-KitKat-versions of Android do not require this.
How to export VMG files from a Nokia Symbian phone?
Read the blog: http://blog.animatedoak.com/?p=7
How to use:
1. Export SMS messages to *.VMG files (eg. PC Suite is fine)
2. Copy the *.VMG files to your Android phone, eg. via USB.
3. Start VMG Converter.
4. Select the location of VMG Files.
5. Message listing appears shortly.
6. Select the messages you want to import and press "Import".
7. Messages now appear in the Android message box.
TROUBLESHOOTING (also read "Known issues" below)
1. Wrong time zone
If the time is off by hours in the message list, the VMG files may have their time in some other time zone than UTC. Change the time zone in settings to match the time zone in your VMG files and reload the message list.
2. Message thread time and date is the import time and date
If the time is set to import date and time in your message inbox after import, turn on "Refresh threads" setting to update conversation thread date, remove previous imported messages and then do the import again.
3. All messages have the same (wrong) date and time
You may be affected by a PC Suite bug that causes message date and time to be set to date and time of backup and the original date is lost. Since 1.13, VMG Converter can in some cases circumvent this by reading message date from the file name. Turn on the appropriate option from settings and refresh the message list.
4. Messages not appearing after import
If your messages will not show up after import, please check that you are not using "Hangouts" as the default messaging application. VMG Converter DOES NOT WORK with Hangouts.
- Does not work with Google Hangouts messaging app. Switch to the standard messaging app on Android 4.4 and above.
- Does not support import on all Android devices due to variations in messaging implementations across different Android phone manufacturers. You can still view the VMG files on all devices however.
- Viewing and importing MMS or vCard is NOT supported yet.
- Pre-ICS versions of Android seem to have problems with newer (non-BMP) Unicode characters.
* Plain Text
* Share feature
* Hashing/Encryption algorithms
* Improved Usability
Designed and focused on simplicity, immediacy and easy of use ... change base simply swiping from keyboard pad to the next.
Useful for programmer and developper.
Can also be used as a simple calculator for operations on integers.
Simpler, more immediate and faster than any other converter base present on the store.
Free of charge and without any form of advertising.
* auto-save notes
* share note
* accept text from other applications
* Paste text from clipboard as a new note
* hyperlink detection
* quickly copy note contents to clipboard
Source code is available on GitHub: https://github.com/mick88/notepad
* Up to 10 apps visible at once - depending on your screen size and orientation
* Readily available - just pull down the notification shade!
* Notification stays always on top of other notifications
* Starts automatically
* Widget allows adding recently used apps to homescreen and lockscreen
Source code available in GitHub:
Source code is available in GitHub:
* Easily bookmark important folders
* Add shortcuts to folders and files to homescreen
* Easily select and share your files
* windows-style icons show icon of the app that opens the file
* Card layout shows previews for file and folder contents
* Minimalistic and flat design makes the app intuitive and pleasant to use
This app is open source. You can find it on github: https://github.com/mick88/filemanager
* The app highlights current lecture
* Data is stored locally so you can view your timetables even when the DIT server is down.
* Download your timetable as a PDF and share it directly from notification
* Ability to set semester as well as custom week range
* Easily share timetable as a text
* Filter timetable entries by group and modules you are taking