The idea behind this service is to emulate the alt + tab combination of windows OS.
To use Alt Touch just touch or swipe from left to right to the bottom area of your phone to get the most recent application to the front instantly.
(It excludes from recent applications all launchers and the Alt Touch's options)
Think about the last channel button on your TV remote, which makes switching between two channels as easy as pie. Now think about a button on your mobile/tablet which switches you to the last used application with a single tap.
Imagine, you are browsing internet and a message arrives. Normally, you would minimize your browser, open the chatting application, and reply to the message. Then press the recent apps button, find your browser, tap on it, and then continue browsing, huh! Suddenly, another message arrives!
With LAS (Last App Switcher), you will be like "tap", chatting, "tap", browsing. Envision the figure of precious minutes you are going to save in a day.
• ★New★ Swipe up from home key or press the search shortcut to switch to the last app. This alternative lets you get rid of the floater, if you don't like it.
• ★New★ The same search intent can also be used to call switch action from other apps such as tasker.
• Movable button floating above all your apps.
• Switch between two apps quickly with just a single tap.
• Snappy transition animations configured to save you even more precious fractions of a second.
• Semi-transparent floating button feels lot less meddlesome.
• Extremely light on resources.
• And It's free, absolutely free. No ads, no hidden charges.
Beta Testing: To opt for LAS beta updates you must join the LAS beta Google+ Community below and then Opt-in for beta testing using the link below.
LAS beta Google+ Community: https://plus.google.com/communities/103290447607519246675
Beta Opt-in: https://play.google.com/apps/testing/com.abhi.lastappswitcher
XDA Thread: http://forum.xda-developers.com/android/apps-games/app-las-app-switcher-t2818135
★★★"Last App Switcher Switches Between Your Last Two Apps With A Tap" - Lifehacker★★★
★★★"Last App Switcher Lets You Switch Apps Quickly and Easily" - XDA Developers★★★
★★★"Last App Switcher is like a super-fast Alt-Tab for your phone" - Android Police★★★
★★★"Last App Switcher cleverly pitches itself as a solution to a situation we’ve all been in before." - BGR★★★
★★★"Last App Switcher does what it says it does and gauging from the user reviews, it does it fairly well." - Android Authority★★★
★★★"With LAS, we can have TV-style "return" option for apps without using the clunky Recent Apps menu" - Wonder How To★★★
Copy text from your PC to your Smart device's clipboard, and Paste text from your device's clipboard to your PC, instantly! All you need is the PC application, and the Android application on your device. No sign-in is required. (You do need to be signed in to your Google Account on your device since the application uses Google Cloud Messaging)
1. Download this app and the PC app. (http://www.altcopy.net/#download)
2. Run the PC app, and open the app on your device and complete the quick syncing process.
3. Start copying.
Copying to your Smart Device from your PC:
Highlight some text on your PC
Press the Copy Hotkey (Alt + C is the default)
The text will arrive on your device's clipboard.
Pasting from your Smart Device to your PC
Select some text on your Smart Device and copy it
Press the Paste Hotkey on your PC (Alt + V is the default)
The text will arrive on your PC's clipboard and be automatically pasted.
Alt-C doesn't require your smart device and your PC to be on the same network, as long as both are connected to the internet - and you're logged into your Google account on your device - you're good to go.
Get the PC app here: http://www.altcopy.net/#download
None of your data is stored on our servers at all - this includes data that identifies your device and PC as well as any text that is copied. All data is transferred via SSL to keep it secure.
- Show last app on screen as a floating button. One click to switch.
- Show last 2 apps as picture in picture. Click to switch last app, click 2 times to switch second last app.
- Show more recent apps by swiping floating button left or right.
- Exclude the home app.
- Hide floating button from fullscreen.
- Support set size and transparency of floating button.
- Support show "back" "home" "recent task" key on screen instead of last app.
For Android L:
As the restriction of Android L, we need to access app usage statistic to get the recent tasks.
We do not have the "access network" permission, so any data we got are not able to upload to cloud, and just be analyzed locally.
The glorious visual elements and dynamic effects of Next Switch Widget will absolutely give you unique visual enjoyment.
Notice:If Next switch widget can't be displayed on your Next Launcher, maybe your Next Launcher is an unpaid version. It's note safe. Please uninstall this copy and install Next Launcher in Google Play if you like it.
- Functions: Wifi, Ringer, Brightness, Bluetooth, MobileNetwork, GPS, Auto-sync, Airplane mode, Vibrate, ScreenTimeout, Lock screen, Ringer volume, Media volume
- Upward and downward gesture:more switches
- Tap “more” button:toggle position modification
Unable to uninstall?
To lock screen, the widget must be set as the device administrator. Once it's done, you cannot uninstall the widget directly. If you happen to uninstall it, you can follow the instruction below:
Enter the "Settings" menu -> "Location and security" -> "Select device administrators" -> Make sure "Next Switch Widget" is not selected -> Then uninstall the widget
How to uninstall?
Since Next Switch Widget has the right to lock screen, to UNINSTALL it, you must execute the steps below first.
Press the "menu" button in home screen of Next Launcher -> Select "Settings" -> Select "Location and Security" -> Select "Select device administrators" -> Make sure "Next Switch Widget" is not selected. Then try uninstall the widget like other usual applications.
Some toggles may be out of work after your Next Switch Widget is upgraded. Please refer to the instruction below to figure them out.
For the WiFi toggle (the instruction may be varied a little in different phones)
Settings -> Wireless and network -> Wi-Fi settings -> Unselect “WiFi” -> Then try the WiFi toggle in the widget to open the WiFi network.
For the Bluetooth toggle (the instruction may be varied a little in different phones)
Settings -> Wireless and network -> Bluetooth settings -> Unselect “Bluetooth” -> Then try the Bluetooth toggle in the widget to open the Bluetooth function.
For the screen lock toggle (the instruction may be varied a little in different phones)
Settings -> Location and security -> Select device administrators -> Unselect “Next Switch Widget” -> Then try the “screen lock” toggle in the widget to lock the screen.
How to add Next Widgets to your home screen?
- Long press home screen of Next Launcher. Press the Widget option and choose the widget you like. Make sure you have enough room for the widget.
If you encounter any problems or have any suggestions for our Next Launcher, please do not hesitate to tell us. Thank you very much!
It's extraordinarily simple and intuitive to use:
1. Touch down a pre-set edge of the screen;
2. Move your finger towards the center of the screen so the pad will emerge;
3. Release your finger on a specific slot to action.
That's it! This will bring your multitasking to a new level:)
★ A pad can hold a mix of apps, shortcuts, bookmarks, contacts etc. With widgetpad add-on, it can even launch a widget from anywhere!
★ This is not a home app, your home key preference is kept (works with all 3rd party home apps like Apex Launcher, Nova Launcher, ADW Launcher, Go Launcher EX etc.)
★ The app under SwipePad keeps running: no interruption
★ Memory & battery friendly
★ "DIRECTLY CALL PHONE NUMBERS" permission is required by Android system dialer shortcut. So you can set up a quick dial portal, and call your favorite contact with a single swipe.
Ideas and suggestions are welcomed:)
You could help with localization: translate the app into your language
* Sync with Google Tasks at the core *
Sync with Google Tasks is not just another bullet point in an endless feature list, but lies at the heart of the application. Our goal is to bring all the features you are enjoying online to your Android device.
* Tuned to the whole Android ecosystem *
Tasks uses the modern design language introduced with Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich throughout the application. However, that doesn’t mean that we compromise on compatibility, as we made sure that Tasks runs on Android 2.2 or later. And whether you have a phone, a tablet or anything in between, the UI just feels right for the screen you are holding in your hands.
* Additional Features *
Due date reminders
Multiple Google accounts
Light and dark theme
Integration into Android sharing system
Sort by rearranging or by due date
* Versions *
Next to the paid version we also offer a free, ad-supported version which will start showing ads after 10 days. Both versions offer the same functionality and features. You won’t lose any data if you decide to upgrade from the free to the paid version as all the data is synced with Google Tasks.
* Move to SD card not supported due to problems with widgets *
The Switcher app allows you to control your boiler from anywhere at any time, defined your weekly and daily schedule and presents your history of electric consumption.
With the Switcher you will save Time and Money.
You can switch all running programs smoothly, and launch applications easily.
* Star button
No need to long press 'Home Key' to switch between apps.
Just click the button on the screen.
- Starred : switch (or launch) between your most favorite applications.
- Previous : switch (or launch) between two recent tasks.
* X button
Using X button (top right corner), you can use some action as follows:
- click : close current task (app)
- long click : close all task (app)
- drag toward left : restart current app
- drag toward left down : show program launcher
- drag toward down : show context menu
* App Launcher
Using X button drag toward bottom-left corner
- Favorite : You can launch your favorite applications, shortcuts
(navigation, music player, direct sms, direct call, internet bookmark, system setup shortcut, contacts, etc...)
- Recent : You can launch application that recently launched
- All : Show all installed applications
* Context menu
Using X button drag toward down, some useful function about current running application.
- Information : detail information
- Close : close current task
- Close All : close all task
- Restart : restart current application, move to the beginning.
- Uninstall : Show uninstall dialog
- Market : Go to 'Play store'
It is also an application which can always display time, battery residual quantity, etc.
While seeing the game and YuoTube of the full-screen display, he wanted to see time and battery residual quantity,
From the desire to carry out brightness change of a screen, turning on and off of Wi-Fi, etc. without stopping a game and YuoTube and other applications,
When time and a battery were always displayed and the tap of there was carried out, the application which makes a setting change was made.
It is as follows that it can do in setting change of Android, etc.
-Turning on and Off of Wi-Fi
-Turning on and Off of Back LED Light
-Change of Brightness of Screen
-Change of Various Volumes
-Effective Invalidity of Automatic Rotation of Screen
-Change of Silent Mode
-ON OFF of Bluetooth
-Change of Screen Lights-out
-Call of On-off Screen of GPS
-Change of Airplane Mode
-Change of auto-sync
-ON OFF of mobile data
-ON OFF of Wi-Fi hotspot
- Shortcut launch
++Starting of an application
Starting of an application will display a screen with 12 frames which can change a setup of Android.
Setting change of Android, etc. can be performed by choosing, respectively.
It can move, if it pushes for a long time, if it moves to another frame, it will change, if it moves outside the limit and detaches, it will cancel, and it becomes "empty."
The frame which became "empty" can assign functions, such as registration of an application, by carrying out a tap.
The number and position of a button can be changed by settings.
The size of a button can be changed with pinch in pinch out.
The brightness of a screen and the initial value of screen lights-out are changed.
A setup is chosen from a menu and the domain "InfoBar" always displayed to start service appears.
The contents which can be displayed on InfoBar are a part, battery residual quantity, and battery temperature at A.D., month, a day, a day of the week, and the time.
Various forms can also be chosen and a character can also be put in freely.
As, when this InfoBar could be moved when the finger was moved touched, and the tap was carried out, the application in use moved.
It is translucent and displays a setting change screen in piles.
Refer to the web page for detailed usage.
Swapps! as a Side Launcher:
✓ Full app drawer just like in your home app
✓ Recently Used apps
✓ Starred section with - Widgets, Shortcuts & Applications
★ "a Unity inspired “pseudo side launcher” for your Android device." (Xda-Developers)
★ "a New Way Of Launching Android Apps." (makeuseof.com)
★ "great time saver. Must try application" (RedmondPie)
✓ Scroll & Launch animations that makes this side launcher so attractive.
✓ Notification icon can be disabled or made transparent in the settings screen.
✓ Alphabetical fast scroll
✓ Swapps! is accessible anytime, regardless of which application is currently running, using a simple swipe!
✓ Fully customizable swipe-area (Side, Width, Height)
✓ 'App Info' by long press an application
✓ Small RAM fingerprint
✓ Doesn't affect battery life!!!
Unlocking Swapps! (In-app) gives you all the strength and features of Swapps! without any limitations, and gives you the way to customize and function as you wish. Unlocked version offers full list of new features
✓ Remove app names (Only icon launcher)
✓ Add widgets to the 'Starred' section
✓ App Blacklist (Hide apps)
✓ Define pad width
✓ Choose pad color
✓ Choose text color
✓ Change opacity
✓ More than 15 starred
✓ More sliding animations to choose from
✓ No Ads
How to use Swapps:
- Swipe your finger from the edge of the screen to the middle of the screen
- Choose an app that you'd like to launch
It's as simple as that.
Swapps is translated to:
Turkish, Brazilian pt, German, French, Dutch, Chinese Traditional, Chinese Simplified, Slovak, Spanish, Catalan, Vietnamese, Swedish, Russian, Romanian, Italian, Bulgarian, Polish, Slovenian, Indonesian, Hebrew, Korean, Hungarian, Sinhala.
We want to make Swapps! localized to your language, if your language doesn't appear above or you have some fixes to it, go to our Translation Tool Website:
*KILL_BACKGROUND_TASKS permission is required to close background processes of recent running apps if the user chooses to.
*CALL_PHONE permission is required for adding 'Direct Call' shortcut to the 'Starred' section
★ "a Unity inspired “pseudo launcher” for your Android device."
★ "great time saver. Must try application"
★ "A New Way Of Launching Android Apps"
★ "nifty little app"
★ "amazing very beneficially and light application"
- for some reason MIUI doesn't support on-display views, this is the way to make Swapps work:
Go to settings -> Applications -> swapps ->
Click on "show popup notification"
Click on "clear cache"
Click on "permission management"
Click on "autostart permission"
Reboot, enjoy Swapps with MIUI :D
(Thanks to Alberto Garcino for the guide)
On any problem, bug report, feature request, please contact us on email@example.com
!NEW! moved swipe functions to new free app 'CircleLauncher Swipe'
You can add some frequently used apps, contacts or bookmarks to this launcher and start those apps, contacts or bookmarks with one click from a circle. Use the included launcher icons or use a icon from any CircleLauncher icon pack. If you slide over the icons, they are animated a little bit mac-like ... just try it!
Parallax FX [beta]: look behind the widget like on iOS7! This effect can be enabled in the settings: 'More Settings' > 'More ...' > 'Parallax FX' - the result is highly dependent on the sensor in your phone ... some are perfect, other will not work very well. Looks best with '3D Image Live Wallpaper' :-)
Some icons in the screenshots are from 'CircleLauncher IconPack One', 'Minimal UI', 'Glasklart Go Nova Apex Theme', 'Circles Theme', 'Motif' and 'Rain' - the clock is 'lockscreen watch'.
This is a free version of Circlelauncher with some limitations.
Please don't move the app to the sd card - it won't work!
If you noticed a bug or have any questions, please send me an eMail.
Directly call phone numbers
- direct calls for the contact version direct from the app
Read contact data
- is required to display the contact list
Read browser's history and bookmarks
- is required to display the bookmark list
Modify/delete USB storage contents modify/delete sd card contents
- reading and writing of the backup files
- optional vibration if the launcher will open
Market billing service
- in-app payment to enable all the features of the full version
French translation by Johan Jaworski.
Chinese translation by Leo Yang.
SplenDO is smart task list for everyday use.
It is truly usable with great user experience.
No matter who you are and what you do - you will be better organized!
At home, at work and in your free time - you will focus on really important things!
SplenDO is powerful in its simplicity and convenience of use.
• User friendly task management
• Grouping tasks in handy task lists
• Smart home screen widgets show instantly what to do
• Intelligent notifications exactly when you need them
• Syncing with Google that just works
• Adding tasks via voice
• Notifications use sounds, vibrations and built-in speech synthesizer (TTS)
• Icon widget - icon with optional today's and overdue tasks counter
• List Widget - resizable widget displays upcoming tasks
• Status bar - component (in the notifications area) keeping you up to date
• Quick Task Bar - to add something hot quickly
• Support for recurring tasks
• Time for shopping? Need to add many tasks at one go? Great, batch mode is on-board!
• Support for: tasks without a due date, all-day-long tasks and tasks at a specific hour of the day
• Bidirectional synchronization with Google Tasks
• Many useful configuration options
• Predefined task lists
• Actions on group of tasks (bulk actions, long-click selection support)
• Integration with sharing on Android - sharing tasks with other apps and receiving shared data
• Creating tasks from the content of system clipboard
• SplenDO is free to download and use
• Splend Apps support and more!
• Visit SplendApps.com: http://splendapps.com/
• Contact Us: http://splendapps.com/contact-us
• Twitter: http://twitter.com/SplendApps
• Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/SplendApps
• Google+: https://google.com/+Splendapps
New features: Share task via Email or SMS, Full Google task sync (multiple lists, multiple accounts, OATH, home screen widget, customized categories, improved sorting, swipe completed tasks, shake to remove tasks, auto-complete, quick edit of tasks information and more!
A top android to do list that actually helps you get your things done.
☞ Get the most out of Any.DO:
■ Speech to text
■ Sync to Google Tasks / gTask / gTasks / Google apps
■ Home screen widgets (4X4, 4X1)
■ Share tasks with your friends via Email or SMS
■ Quick edit of tasks (Priority, Category, Due date, Share and more)
■ Swipe to mark a task as complete
■ Customized categories
■ Repeatable / recurring tasks
■ Integration with your Facebook friends, Gmail contacts, Google plus+, Twitter followers, whatsapp friends & linkedin contacts.
♥ Our Customers Say ♥
“I want to say that I absolutely love this app and that's an understatement! I love the modern look, ease of use and how much it has helped me already. I just wanted to let you know how awesome this app is and that I have downloaded the Chrome extension as well. Thank you so much!” (Sarah L.)
“What you've developed is awesome and fills a real need in the busy Professionals daily life. Thank you so much for your hard work and I'm so excited to start using any.do frequently. Keep up the awesome work!” (Max N.)
“You have tapped into the awesome.” (Erick T.)
Task list plans to sync with: Any.DO To do list, Todo list, Todo, Task List, Remember The Milk, gTasks, RTM, Producteev, Springpad, Catch, ColorNote Notepad Notes, Google Calendar, Astrid, Outlook, Microsoft Exchange, Any DO and more.
* auto-save notes
* share note
* accept text from other applications
* Paste text from clipboard as a new note
* hyperlink detection
* quickly copy note contents to clipboard
Source code is available on GitHub: https://github.com/mick88/notepad
* Easily bookmark important folders
* Add shortcuts to folders and files to homescreen
* Easily select and share your files
* windows-style icons show icon of the app that opens the file
* Card layout shows previews for file and folder contents
* Minimalistic and flat design makes the app intuitive and pleasant to use
This app is open source. You can find it on github: https://github.com/mick88/filemanager
* The app highlights current lecture
* Data is stored locally so you can view your timetables even when the DIT server is down.
* Download your timetable as a PDF and share it directly from notification
* Ability to set semester as well as custom week range
* Easily share timetable as a text
* Filter timetable entries by group and modules you are taking
Source code is available in GitHub: