Using the "Rotation" "Sensor" on your device you can simply switch between "Google Apps" on the fly for Great "Multi Tasking".
1 Step Guide:
1. Enable Rotating Apps and enjoy!
Standing up - "Homescreen" and free use
Upside down - "Chrome Browser"
Left side - "Youtube"
Right side - "Gmail"
Face up - "Play Music"
Face down - "Voice Search" using "Google Now"
-Some devices by default cannot rotate upside down so download a free app like "Adaptive Lock" from the "Play Store" to force auto rotation on your device.
-Most devices have these "Google Apps" pre-installed so make sure you have installed: "Chrome", "Gmail", "Youtube", "Play Music" and "Google Search". They are all free from the "Play Store".
A version of this app where you, the user, can choose which apps will open so you can customize your own "MultiTasking".
"Rotating Apps" was built on an actual android device AND have been tested on many android devices in order to achieve maximum compatibility for android devices all over the world for people in need for this productive app!
No android emulators were used in the making of "Rotating Apps".
Negative feedback will not resolve your issue; Communication will !
Please Rate and Enjoy Rotating Apps!
Keywords & Tags: Multitasking, Multitasker, Rotation, Orientation, Sensor, Chrome, Gmail, Search, Google Search, Youtube, Play Music, Voice, Browser, "Flappy", Google Chrome, Switchr, App switching, Accessibility, Multi, Tasking, Tasker.
-Multiple selection mode
-Switch between tasks
-Task memory usage
-Task detail Info
-Status bar notification
Provided by Frank Android Software @ www.softMiMo.com. Feel free to contact us via email. We have excellent support record and no question will be ignored.
- Activate using HOME button or long press on Search button
- Press HOME button second time to go to the home screen
- Long press on a thumbnail to force stop the task
Useful app to manage your Input Method (IME)
Any Android user have at least 3-4 keyboards... This app allow you to quickly switch keyboards without to go all the way into the setting.
It was mainly written because I need to keep switching between SwiftKey, Kii and Samsung Keyboard while I still get used to the latter.
! ADS FREE!
★Switch Keyboards easily.
★Full test for chosen keyboard.
★ Notification option to quickly change keyboard straight from the notification bar. (Pro)
★More features on the way!
Swiftkey, keyboard picker, Swype, switcher, quick keyboard
* Manage your tasks offline and later sync to your Gmail account.
* Ability to support multiple Google accounts.
* Provide due dates for your tasks and clear out accomplished tasks.
* Ability to add notes to your tasks.
* Ability to support widgets (multiple size).
* Sort your tasks/task lists.
* Swipe across to switch between Task-List and Task
* Ability to share your tasks via Email or SMS.
* Ability to change date-format from settings.
* Ability to add reminder on task.
Add tasks or task lists by simply clicking the '+' button on the application's screen.
Synchronisation and switching of Google accounts can be accomplished from the applications home screen menu.
The application can be installed on mobile running on Android version 2.1 or greater.
** GTasks can now import tasks from Astrid, give it a try! **
** GTasks can now sync with http://TickTick.com, give it a try! **
** Widget doesn't work if GTasks was installed on SD card, please move it back and reboot your device. ANDROID OS DOESN'T SUPPORT THAT!!! **
0. ICS(Android 4.0) style with bulk indent/move/set due date/delete and so on
1. Rich gtask (google task) client, simple todo list, checklist, note/notes pad tool.
2. Synchronize with multiple google accounts automatically, also support local mode. customize sync mode: auto sync,manual sync or sync when open/exit/background sync
3. Batch add tasks
4. Scroll horizontally to switch between tasks/tasklist.
5. Order your tasks by due date/name/create time/priority
6. Re-arrange your tasks easily by dragging them
7. View your tasks on google calendar
8. Indent, unindent, share, move easily
9. Repeat reminder enable, set reminder one-time/daily/weekly/monthly... and so on
10. Quick add task by pressing the search key
11. Quick add task via ‘note to self’ with Google Now
11. Quick search task with autocomplete
12. Widgets (scrolling in LauncherPro/ADWLauncher/GO Launcher)
Arlyn: Most useful app on my phone. Best for note taking and tasks, and the Google synchronization is indispensable.
Dennis_ua: Best GTD Android app Works perfectly in pair with GMail Tasks side panel of my Firefox.
Lord : Worth it and the best tool for Android One of my most twice used apps. Simple, fast, complete. Great developer communication. Imprescindible for me.
Robert : Best Task or To Do List Ever. The home screen widget is a must!
GTasks, GTD, Getting Things Done to do list, todo list, task, tasks, notes, notepad,google tasks gmail calendar, Dato
- Low memory usage
- Quick response
- Easy App finding/management
- Easy Workspace management
- Easy Folder management
- DockBar page count customization
- Page indicator hiding
- Grid size customization
- Hiding system status bar with gesture
- Missed call & Received sms badge display
- Widget Resizing
- Themes (ZIP & SSKIN & Go)
- 1 to 9 workspaces
- Various App list styles
- Expandable folders in workspace & app list
- Workspace and app menu switchers (screen preview)
- Highlight recently used apps
- Scrollable bottom docks / QuickSetting docks
- Scrollable widgets
- App-Hide&Lock / Screen-Lock
- More information about NemusLauncher themes :
- SSKIN themes on market :
- If you can't run or find NemusLauncher after install, try home switcher.
- "DIRECTLY CALL PHONE NUMBERS" permission is needed to make Direct Dial Shortcut.
- "READ SMS" permission is needed to display badge for 'NewMessage count'
- Before you install SSKIN themes, you may need to install "SSKIN Butterfly launcher".
It is also an application which can always display time, battery residual quantity, etc.
While seeing the game and YuoTube of the full-screen display, he wanted to see time and battery residual quantity,
From the desire to carry out brightness change of a screen, turning on and off of Wi-Fi, etc. without stopping a game and YuoTube and other applications,
When time and a battery were always displayed and the tap of there was carried out, the application which makes a setting change was made.
It is as follows that it can do in setting change of Android, etc.
-Turning on and Off of Wi-Fi
-Turning on and Off of Back LED Light
-Change of Brightness of Screen
-Change of Various Volumes
-Effective Invalidity of Automatic Rotation of Screen
-Change of Silent Mode
-ON OFF of Bluetooth
-Change of Screen Lights-out
-Call of On-off Screen of GPS
-Change of Airplane Mode
-Change of auto-sync
-ON OFF of mobile data
-ON OFF of Wi-Fi hotspot
- Shortcut launch
++Starting of an application
Starting of an application will display a screen with 12 frames which can change a setup of Android.
Setting change of Android, etc. can be performed by choosing, respectively.
It can move, if it pushes for a long time, if it moves to another frame, it will change, if it moves outside the limit and detaches, it will cancel, and it becomes "empty."
The frame which became "empty" can assign functions, such as registration of an application, by carrying out a tap.
The number and position of a button can be changed by settings.
The size of a button can be changed with pinch in pinch out.
The brightness of a screen and the initial value of screen lights-out are changed.
A setup is chosen from a menu and the domain "InfoBar" always displayed to start service appears.
The contents which can be displayed on InfoBar are a part, battery residual quantity, and battery temperature at A.D., month, a day, a day of the week, and the time.
Various forms can also be chosen and a character can also be put in freely.
As, when this InfoBar could be moved when the finger was moved touched, and the tap was carried out, the application in use moved.
It is translucent and displays a setting change screen in piles.
Refer to the web page for detailed usage.
Add the widget to your Home Screen.
This App has 2 Widgets Simple and Advanced Widget with more details and more controls.
- Single tap to open Bluetooth System settings.
- More detailed information on the status.
Send your feedback and bug reports to firstname.lastname@example.org
More from developer
* Easily bookmark important folders
* Add shortcuts to folders and files to homescreen
* Easily select and share your files
* windows-style icons show icon of the app that opens the file
* Card layout shows previews for file and folder contents
* The app highlights current lecture
* Data is stored locally so you can view your timetables even when the DIT server is down.
* Download your timetable as a PDF and share it directly from notification
* Ability to set semester as well as custom week range
* Easily share timetable as a text
* Filter timetable entries by group and modules you are taking