Once upon a time, you had to write down notes in a paper notepad and carry it around with you. If you wrote a shopping list or to do list, you might go to the store and discover you had forgotten your notepad. But how often do you forget to bring your mobile phone with you? Introducing InkPad, the notepad you’ll only forget as often as your phone!
Inkpad Notepad let's you access your notes online at www.InkpadNotepad.com. You can create or edit notes from the convenience of your computer's web browser, and always have access to your notes from your phone when you're offline too.
InkPad is designed to look like a paper notepad, and is just as simple to use. When you open InkPad, you’ll see a list of all notes you’ve created. To add a new note, tap on the “+” button at the bottom of the screen. The first line of text will automatically be used as the title.
CREATE TO DO LIST
Create a note as usual, then select the "to do list" button at the top of the note screen.
CREATE SHOPPING LIST
Create a note as usual, then select the "shopping list" button at the top of the note.
EDIT NOTE OR TO DO LIST
Now you can write your note. Just like a paper notepad, you don’t have to do anything special to save your notes, they are auto-saved for you.
As mentioned above, notes are auto-saved. You don’t have to do anything special to save them.
BACKUP NOTES TO SD CARD
By default, notes are backed up to SD card as text files. You can turn this feature off in Notepad Settings.
SYNC NOTES ONLINE
With version 2.0, Inkpad Notepad now lets you sync/backup notes online. You can access your online notes at www.InkpadNotepad.com by signing in with the same Google account you selected in the mobile app.
SEARCH YOUR NOTES OR TO DO LISTS
Inkpad Notepad now gives you an option to search your notes or to do lists. From the home screen, tap on the search icon, then begin writing. As you write, the list of notes will be filtered to only display notes containing the search keyword. Press the "X" button to close note search, and view all notes as usual.
At the bottom of each note is a “share” button. Tapping it brings up all the ways to share. Typical ways include email, SMS, etc.
CHANGE NOTE’S TITLE
To change a notes title, tap on the title area at the top of that note.
If you don’t want a note any longer, you can delete it in several ways: 1) Open the note, tap the “delete” button at the bottom of the page. 2) From the main notes screen, long-press the title of a note, then tap on “delete”.
The free version of InkPad Notepad is ad supported. If you would like to remove the ads and support the continued development of InkPad Notepad, you can do so. From the main screen, press your phone’s menu button, then tap the “remove ads” button.
To backup a note, press the share button and email to yourself the note you want to backup.
Write To do lists (Note: check-list support is now here for to do lists!), shopping lists, addresses, email, SMS, Twitter updates*, write lyrics, poems, or even a novel if you feel like it! The uses are limited only by your imagination.
Follow @workpail on twitter (http://twitter.com/workpail) and facebook (http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100001471431772) to receive updates about InkPad Note pad.
Known issues: some users have experienced problems when using Swype keyboard, please email me if you have problems. Atrix users with previously installed version of the note pad will have to change the font to "Android default font".
*Assumes separate Twitter client is installed, Twitter cannot post note pad content longer than 140 characters.
EasyNote helps you create notes very rapidly and the notes are color coded so you can find them instantly. Ever had thoughts & idea that flash through your mind? Quickly take them down in notes. Be on track of your daily schedule & to-dos. Stay organized, save your ideas and improve productivity. EasyNote lets you take notes, create to-do lists, record shopping list, and makes these notes completely searchable.
- Create and edit text notes, to-dos and task lists
- Sticky note widget for home screen
- Organize notes by 5 different color
- Passcode protection
- Backup notes to SD card
- Search for text inside notes
- Sort by color, tile and modified time
- Reminder for checklists and notes
- Share notes with friends and colleagues via Emails, SMS, Facebook, Tweeter & more
You can view websites, email addresses, addresses and phone numbers in view mode or double tap the screen to edit your notes.
Personalize your font size, font color, selected text, link and background colors.
If your in a rush notepad will automatically save your notes or you can rename them from the main screen.
Make notepad your default text editor and never have to go fishing for your notes again.
For Bugs and Updates send emails to firstname.lastname@example.org
* Absolutely any color for your notes
* Customizable font for all application
* Export / import notes
* The ability to import text files
* The application password protection
* Keeping the text or list
* Work with folders
Send us your comments and suggestions by e-mail
Awesome New Features:
Google Cloud Print - Noteastic Notepad now includes printing functionality through Google Cloud Print! Open the application menu while editing a note to bring up the print option. You have to have Google Cloud Print set up in order to use it, but setup it easy. See the Google Cloud Print page here to get started: http://www.google.com/cloudprint/learn/ Once you have Google Cloud Print up and running, you can print from Noteastic from anywhere in the world as long as you have an internet connection. It's basically awesome.
Export to .txt - The new permissions in this version of Noteastic are due to the new feature that lets you save your notes to your SD card as a plain text .txt file. Back up your notes to .txt and send them to your computer. Really handy to have if you are getting a new phone, or you typed some notes out in class and you want to save them!
Save As - If you have Helios File Manager app from Ape Apps, when you export to a text file you will get a Save As dialog window, allowing to save your note as a .txt file anywhere on your device file system.
Samsung Multiwindow Support - On select Samsung devices, the multiwindow feature is now supported in Noteastic. Multi window allows you to have multiple instances of Noteastic open at once, run Noteastic side by side with other apps, or run Noteastic in a floating window on tablet devices. The multiwindow feature works great with Noteastic. You can even drag and drop your notes from noteastic to a File Manager app that also supports the multiwindow feature for easy exporting!
I know there are tons of other notepad apps you can choose from, so I would like to make Noteastic the best it can be. I will continually improve the app based on your suggestions and feedback. This app is for you guys. I know that note taking is one of the most important features on your device, so you deserve to have the best possible notepad!
I have added a settings screen which you can access by pressing the menu button on the main screen (the screen that lists all of your notes). The settings allows you to choose a different font (implemented from user suggestions) and also to alter the display size of the text within your notes. You should be able to make your notepad look exactly the way you want it.
Again, thanks for trying out the Noteastic Notepad. Keep the great suggestions coming, and happy note taking!
Besides, it is always a difficult to copy-paste text precisely on a phone or tablet. It is because of the precision of capacitive touch is never comparable to a computer mouse. For the reason, this app provides the left-right boundary adjustment of text selection, just like cutting a video, to make your text selection easier. In addition, you can store your favorite sentences in this app, it provides the one-touch copying for you to copy-paste your sentences on other places such as Facebook or Twitter.
Unlike some to-do-list apps or yellow-tips apps, this app is just a NotePad for Android. You just launch it, key in or paste some text, or draw something with your finger, then close it, even without saving, it does saving automatically.
- Directly perceived through the senses: the app is developed base on the standard text-editing area of Android system. Everything you are familiar with about inputting text in other apps, here they are preserved, except the text selection function is enhanced. Once you see the appearance of this app, you know how to use without thinking.
- Easiest to make text selection precisely: long-clicking and dragging the text selection on a Android phone or tablet is not easy, because capacitive touch is never as precise as a computer mouse. This app abandons this way, and makes text selection by adjusting the left and right boundary of copying range, just like video cutting.
- Marking by finger painting: the app visually provides a marker pen and a highlighter for you to draw something over or abandon the text with your finger. It also provides you an eraser to remove the strokes or the marker pen and the highlighter. In addition, the undo function is also supported.
- SD Card reading / writing: This app can browse the text files in the built-in or external storage of your Android phone (usually a SD card or OTG stick), and you can read or write it. You can specify the encoding to import / export non-English files. Using the function, you can import a .txt or .htm file as a note of the app or export your note to a text file. You can also backup (or restore) all notes in a single file, or export the text and finger drawings to a JPEG image.
- Html preview: Since what you have imported or written may be a snippets of html code, this app makes you able to preview it in web browser, including the referred images or style sheets in the same directory of the imported html file. You can also use this app as an off-line web-page viewer.
- Folders and ordering by drag-and-drop: the auto-saved notes are listed on the menu when you slide your finger from the left side of the screen. You can change the titles of notes, build folders, drag notes into a folder, or change their order by dragging and dropping.
- Full-text search: After the notes are written with this app, you may want to find some of them according to some keywords or string tokens. This app provides full-text searching for you, it lists all notes including the string tokens.
Provides an easy way to write notes, lists of purchases. Voice input will help you make quick notes on the go. Entries can be organized by category. You can also set a password protecting your notes from prying eyes.
- Quick save
- Sort notes
- Password protection
- Voice input
• Support and development. The application is constantly updated and customer feedback into account when developing .
Thanks for your support!
• This application is a complete analog paid application "Notepad Pro", except for the presence of advertising.
If you liked the free app, you can support the project by purchasing this application.
You can set: color and size of note, color and size of text, transparency, text alignment.
This application is not visible in applications list, but only in widgets list. Some devices need to be restarted to refresh widgets list.
Internet permission is used only to send crash/bug reports to developer.
*** Features ***
✔ Simple Notepad without fancy mask.
✔ Open, Write, Save. easy to use.
✔ Save Notes in GMAIL or ICLOUD account.
✔ Sync with iOS Notes automatically.
Write down the notes, paste it to your screen, fridge. This is a common and useful habit for work and life. This Notepad try to introduce this good habit to your mobile phone. It is same as write down something on paper, and much reliable, you will never forget where it is.
Keywords: Notes, Notepad, notebook
* Up to 10 apps visible at once - depending on your screen size and orientation
* Readily available - just pull down the notification shade!
* Notification stays always on top of other notifications
* Starts automatically
* Widget allows adding recently used apps to homescreen and lockscreen
Source code available in GitHub:
Source code is available in GitHub:
* Easily bookmark important folders
* Add shortcuts to folders and files to homescreen
* Easily select and share your files
* windows-style icons show icon of the app that opens the file
* Card layout shows previews for file and folder contents
* Minimalistic and flat design makes the app intuitive and pleasant to use
This app is open source. You can find it on github: https://github.com/mick88/filemanager
* The app highlights current lecture
* Data is stored locally so you can view your timetables even when the DIT server is down.
* Download your timetable as a PDF and share it directly from notification
* Ability to set semester as well as custom week range
* Easily share timetable as a text
* Filter timetable entries by group and modules you are taking