Once upon a time, you had to write down notes in a paper notepad and carry it around with you. If you wrote a shopping list or to do list, you might go to the store and discover you had forgotten your notepad. But how often do you forget to bring your mobile phone with you? Introducing InkPad, the notepad you’ll only forget as often as your phone!
Inkpad Notepad let's you access your notes online at www.InkpadNotepad.com. You can create or edit notes from the convenience of your computer's web browser, and always have access to your notes from your phone when you're offline too.
InkPad is designed to look like a paper notepad, and is just as simple to use. When you open InkPad, you’ll see a list of all notes you’ve created. To add a new note, tap on the “+” button at the bottom of the screen. The first line of text will automatically be used as the title.
CREATE TO DO LIST
Create a note as usual, then select the "to do list" button at the top of the note screen.
CREATE SHOPPING LIST
Create a note as usual, then select the "shopping list" button at the top of the note.
EDIT NOTE OR TO DO LIST
Now you can write your note. Just like a paper notepad, you don’t have to do anything special to save your notes, they are auto-saved for you.
As mentioned above, notes are auto-saved. You don’t have to do anything special to save them.
BACKUP NOTES TO SD CARD
By default, notes are backed up to SD card as text files. You can turn this feature off in Notepad Settings.
SYNC NOTES ONLINE
With version 2.0, Inkpad Notepad now lets you sync/backup notes online. You can access your online notes at www.InkpadNotepad.com by signing in with the same Google account you selected in the mobile app.
SEARCH YOUR NOTES OR TO DO LISTS
Inkpad Notepad now gives you an option to search your notes or to do lists. From the home screen, tap on the search icon, then begin writing. As you write, the list of notes will be filtered to only display notes containing the search keyword. Press the "X" button to close note search, and view all notes as usual.
At the bottom of each note is a “share” button. Tapping it brings up all the ways to share. Typical ways include email, SMS, etc.
CHANGE NOTE’S TITLE
To change a notes title, tap on the title area at the top of that note.
If you don’t want a note any longer, you can delete it in several ways: 1) Open the note, tap the “delete” button at the bottom of the page. 2) From the main notes screen, long-press the title of a note, then tap on “delete”.
The free version of InkPad Notepad is ad supported. If you would like to remove the ads and support the continued development of InkPad Notepad, you can do so. From the main screen, press your phone’s menu button, then tap the “remove ads” button.
To backup a note, press the share button and email to yourself the note you want to backup.
Write To do lists (Note: check-list support is now here for to do lists!), shopping lists, addresses, email, SMS, Twitter updates*, write lyrics, poems, or even a novel if you feel like it! The uses are limited only by your imagination.
Follow @workpail on twitter (http://twitter.com/workpail) and facebook (http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100001471431772) to receive updates about InkPad Note pad.
Known issues: some users have experienced problems when using Swype keyboard, please email me if you have problems. Atrix users with previously installed version of the note pad will have to change the font to "Android default font".
*Assumes separate Twitter client is installed, Twitter cannot post note pad content longer than 140 characters.
* Easy Sharing:
All text files and notes can be easily shared via text message, e-mail, social network (LinkedIn, Facebook, etc.) or other utilities (Bluetooth, Dropbox, Android Beam) etc.
With the easy sharing function you can easily send notes, which you might have taken on the go, to other devices or colleagues for further editing or reading.
* Caller ID
Simple Notepad also offers free caller ID. It identifies callers for you - even the ones not in your contact list. Caller ID results are shown after calls and also allow you to save the contact details directly to your address-book. You also can take a note with one click from the Caller ID screen.
You can disable or adjust caller ID to your preferences in the settings menu any time.
EasyNote helps you create notes very rapidly and the notes are color coded so you can find them instantly. Ever had thoughts & idea that flash through your mind? Quickly take them down in notes. Be on track of your daily schedule & to-dos. Stay organized, save your ideas and improve productivity. EasyNote lets you take notes, create to-do lists, record shopping list, and makes these notes completely searchable.
- Create and edit text notes, to-dos and task lists
- Sticky note widget for home screen
- Organize notes by 5 different color
- Passcode protection
- Backup notes to SD card
- Search for text inside notes
- Sort by color, tile and modified time
- Reminder for checklists and notes
- Share notes with friends and colleagues via Emails, SMS, Facebook, Tweeter & more
- Create new text file and folder in the application
- Save supported text files to any folders in the file system
- Provide edit mode to make any correction or changes in the file.
- Rename the file
- Cut, Copy or Paste the content that worked like notepad
- Delete unwanted files and folders
- Supported file formats like .txt, .html, .php, .xml and .css
- Send email with the file attachment
- Easily open email attachment file in the app
- Free to download
- Working like Notepad
- Simple Text Editor
- Advanced File Manager App
Besides, it is always a difficult to copy-paste text precisely on a phone or tablet. It is because of the precision of capacitive touch is never comparable to a computer mouse. For the reason, this app provides the left-right boundary adjustment of text selection, just like cutting a video, to make your text selection easier. In addition, you can store your favorite sentences in this app, it provides the one-touch copying for you to copy-paste your sentences on other places such as Facebook or Twitter.
Unlike some to-do-list apps or yellow-tips apps, this app is just a NotePad for Android. You just launch it, key in or paste some text, or draw something with your finger, then close it, even without saving, it does saving automatically.
- Directly perceived through the senses: the app is developed base on the standard text-editing area of Android system. Everything you are familiar with about inputting text in other apps, here they are preserved, except the text selection function is enhanced. Once you see the appearance of this app, you know how to use without thinking.
- Easiest to make text selection precisely: long-clicking and dragging the text selection on a Android phone or tablet is not easy, because capacitive touch is never as precise as a computer mouse. This app abandons this way, and makes text selection by adjusting the left and right boundary of copying range, just like video cutting.
- Marking by finger painting: the app visually provides a marker pen and a highlighter for you to draw something over or abandon the text with your finger. It also provides you an eraser to remove the strokes or the marker pen and the highlighter. In addition, the undo function is also supported.
- SD Card reading / writing: This app can browse the text files in the built-in or external storage of your Android phone (usually a SD card or OTG stick), and you can read or write it. You can specify the encoding to import / export non-English files. Using the function, you can import a .txt or .htm file as a note of the app or export your note to a text file. You can also backup (or restore) all notes in a single file, or export the text and finger drawings to a JPEG image.
- Html preview: Since what you have imported or written may be a snippets of html code, this app makes you able to preview it in web browser, including the referred images or style sheets in the same directory of the imported html file. You can also use this app as an off-line web-page viewer.
- Folders and ordering by drag-and-drop: the auto-saved notes are listed on the menu when you slide your finger from the left side of the screen. You can change the titles of notes, build folders, drag notes into a folder, or change their order by dragging and dropping.
- Full-text search: After the notes are written with this app, you may want to find some of them according to some keywords or string tokens. This app provides full-text searching for you, it lists all notes including the string tokens.
Notes is a good helper to manage your schedules and notes. It gives you a quick and simple notepad editing experience when you write notes, memo, email, message, shopping list and to do list. It makes to take a note easier than any other notepad and memo apps.
You also can cloud sync notes to the Google task. Let your notes more simpler and securer.
* Simple Navigation
* Auto-saved. You don’t have to do anything to save them.
* Absolutely any color for your notes
* Customizable font for all application
* Export / import notes
* The ability to import text files
* The application password protection
* Keeping the text or list
* Work with folders
Send us your comments and suggestions by e-mail
Pattern password protection;
Mark note with different color;
Automatically link phone number/URLs in notes;
Sync with Google Task (Need account permissions).
Provides an easy way to write notes, lists of purchases. Voice input will help you make quick notes on the go. Entries can be organized by category. You can also set a password protecting your notes from prying eyes.
- Quick save
- Sort notes
- Password protection
- Voice input
• Support and development. The application is constantly updated and customer feedback into account when developing .
Thanks for your support!
• This application is a complete analog paid application "Notepad Pro", except for the presence of advertising.
If you liked the free app, you can support the project by purchasing this application.
* Up to 10 apps visible at once - depending on your screen size and orientation
* Readily available - just pull down the notification shade!
* Notification stays always on top of other notifications
* Starts automatically
* Widget allows adding recently used apps to homescreen and lockscreen
Source code available in GitHub:
Source code is available in GitHub:
* Easily bookmark important folders
* Add shortcuts to folders and files to homescreen
* Easily select and share your files
* windows-style icons show icon of the app that opens the file
* Card layout shows previews for file and folder contents
* Minimalistic and flat design makes the app intuitive and pleasant to use
This app is open source. You can find it on github: https://github.com/mick88/filemanager
* The app highlights current lecture
* Data is stored locally so you can view your timetables even when the DIT server is down.
* Download your timetable as a PDF and share it directly from notification
* Ability to set semester as well as custom week range
* Easily share timetable as a text
* Filter timetable entries by group and modules you are taking