20 problems for homework and some students got stuck on number 3? Worried they will give up rather than keep on trying?
Meet Algebrain - the algebra calculator that gives the student a full step-by-step solution!
Algebrain is an easy to use Math solver, designed for humans. The student can simply enter their expression or equation, and get the full step-by-step solution! Just the same as the teacher would write on the board - full solution, with explanation.
Solve problems like:
Algebrain provides a detailed solution with all the common solving methods so nobody will get stuck, and students can check their solution to make sure they got it right!
Current material covers:
Simplification of expressions, single unknown equation, 2 equation sets, quadratic equations.
Questions? Comments? Contact us at: email@example.com
Equations, inequalities and graphs leave you frustrated?
Tried to solve the problem but you're not sure you got it right?
Meet yHomework - the math solver that actually works 100% of the time!
No gimmicks, no fuss, no excuses - we simply give you the an instant full step-by-step solution and explanation.
yHomework is an easy to use Math solver, just enter your question or equation, and the app will immediately give you the answer together with the full step-by-step solution!
Say you have: 3x+5=8
Not sure what to do next? Just type it into the app and get the step-by-step solution with just one click!
It's just that simple! 1.. 2.. 3.. and you're a math whiz!
OVER A MILLION USERS CAN'T BE WRONG! DOWNLOAD yHomework TODAY!
Current material covers:
Simplification, single unknown equation, 2 equation sets, quadratic equations, Inequalities and function graphs.
Questions? Comments? Contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
For high school students, Cymath covers topics in algebra such as:
- equation solving
- complex numbers
- quadratic equations
- partial fraction
- polynomial division
For college students, Cymath covers topics in calculus such as:
- product rule
- quotient rule
- chain rule
- integration by parts
- integration by partial fraction
- trigonometric substitution
- rationalizing substitution
Join millions of users worldwide and make your learning progress faster and more enjoyable.
Use it to get help when you're stuck with a problem. Hit the steps button, and see a full step-by-step solution!
Students can use it as a tool to learn Math, while parents can use it to quickly check their kid’s homework. With PhotoMath, you can have a Math teacher in your pocket! :)
PhotoMath currently supports basic arithmetics, fractions, decimal numbers, linear equations and several functions like logarithms. Support for new Math is constantly added in new releases as we aim to make the entire Math easy to learn.
Handwritten text is not supported, only printed problems from Math textbooks.
PhotoMath is not fully magical (yet) and it is possible to find a Math problem our app will not recognize. If this happens, please send us feedback. With your help, our team of wizards will add new spells to PhotoMath and make it more magical in the future versions. :)
Keywords: PhotoMath, Photo Math, PhotoMath app
Types of Math problems, Pre-algebra and Algebra equations this calculator can solve:
- Simple Quadratic equations >>> e.g. x^2 + 5x + 6 = 0
- Simple Linear equations >>> e.g. 2x + 6 = 22
- Some complex Quadratic equations >>>> e.g. x^2 + 2x + 4x – 5 + 11 = -x
- Applying PEMDAS >>> e.g. 2 + 4/8 * 3 - 2
- Find GCF, LFM
- Work with Fractions
Future release plans (this little "helper" doesn’t solve these yet!):
- Solve complex Linear equations >>>> e.g. (2x + 5)/(x - 4) = 4x + 3
- Solve problems involving decimal points >>>> e.g. 2.5 * 4.6 + 2/4
- Solve Geometry questions
Its fun to learn Algebra with its very easy to understand Algebra learning resources. It covers these Algebra topics:
-Introduction to Algebra
-Simplifying Algebraic Expressions
Supports complex roots, automatically simplifies the expression (find GCD), finds the roots of a theorem of Vieta.
The solution is shown in detail
tags: quadratic equation solve quadratic equation detail solution quadratic equations quadratic solver
This app is ideal for anyone who does algebra mathematics. High school student to a university students could use this tool for quick reference or for checking their work.
This app can be used to the following:
• Adding of Polynomials
• Subtraction of Polynomials
• Multiplication of Polynomials
• Dividing Polynomials
• Find Roots of Polynomials
• Expansion and Simplifying Polynomials
• Factoring of Polynomials
• Expanding and Simplification of Rational Expressions
This app uses Offline Processing (Internet not required) for calculations and support use of negative exponent.
Mathematical expressions are rendered by MathJax .
You have just to type the equation coefficients and press solve.
It will show the process of Ruffini and in particular for each step:
• The polynomial factorized;
• The roots;
• Tables of Ruffini.
The algorithm ends when the polynomial is factorized where possible.
The application requires no internet access and no resources of your phone.
・因数分解の求解のために 64bit整数演算 を使用しています。項の次数が高くて係数に大きな数を入力した場合、オーバフローをおこして正しい結果が得られない場合があります。
Shows Step by Step solutions.
Tiger Algebra currently handles :
Absolute Value Equations and Absolute Value Inequalities
Pulling Out Like Terms
Identifying Perfect Cubes
Reducing Fractions to Lowest Terms
Solving by Completing The Square
Solving using the Quadratic Formula
Equations which are Reducible to Quadratic
Parabola Finding Vertex and X Intercepts
Adding Subtracting Finding Least Common Multiple
Raising to a Power
Sets of Linear Equations
Linear Equations with One Unknown
Linear Equations with Two Unknowns
Linear Equations with Three Unknowns
Linear Equations with Four Unknowns
Solving Linear Equations by Substitution
Properties of a Straight Line
Non Linear Equations and Approximation and Inequalities
Solving Radical Equations
Non Linear Equations
de Moivre Formula
Factoring Multi Variable Polynomials
Factoring Binomials as Difference of Squares
Factoring Binomials as Sum or Difference of Cubes
Factoring Polynomials having more than 3 Terms
Polynomial Root Calculator
Polynomial Long Division
Furthermore, Graphing Calculator by Mathlab displays calculations as it performs them on the high-quality display of the Android device, making it easier for the user to understand the calculations and see them clearly. This app has two great strengths. First, it acts as a fine scientific calculator, but, more than that, it displays the intermediate steps of the calculations as you type. It allows the students to both watch and learn how the calculations are made and how to find the final answer. Second, the graphing ability is absolutely stunning! Not only does the calculator beautifully display the graphs, but it automatically generates the x- and y- values and displays them as well.
Help site with instructions and examples: http://help.mathlab.us
If you have a question, send email to email@example.com
* 3D graphs
* Save constants, functions and expressions in the library
* Internet is not required
* No advertisements
* Arithmetic expressions +, -, *, /, ÷
* Square root, cube and higher roots (hold ‘√’ key)
* Exponent, logarithms (ln, log)
* Trigonometric functions sin π/2, cos 30°, ...
* Hyperbolic functions sinh, cosh, tanh, ... (hold "e" key to switch)
* Inverse functions (hold direct function key)
* Complex numbers, all functions support complex arguments
* Derivatives sin x' = cos x, ... (hold x^n key)
* Scientific notation (enable in menu)
* Percent mode
* Save/load history
* Multiple functions graphing
* Implicit functions up to 2nd degree (ellipse 2x^2+3y^2=1, etc.)
* Plar graphs (r=cos2θ)
* Parametric functions, enter each on new line (x=cos t, y=sin t)
* Function roots and critical points on a graph. Select the checkbox on the left from the function to show their coordinates on the graph, click the graph-button on the upper menu to display their coordinates as a list.
* Graph intersections (x^2=x+1)
* Tracing function values and slopes
* Dcrollable and resizable graphs
* Pinch to zoom
* Fullscreen graphs in landscape orientation
* Function tables
* Dave graphs as images
* Save tables as csv
* Simple and complex fractions 1/2 + 1/3 = 5/6
* Mixed numbers, use space to enter values 3 1/2
* Linear equations x+1=2 -> x=1
* Quadratic equations x^2-1=0 -> x=-1,1
* Approximate roots of higher polynomials
* Systems of linear equations, write one equation per line, x1+x2=1, x1-x2=2
* Polynomial long division
* Polynomial expansion, factoring
* Matrix and vector operations
* Dot product (hold *), cross product
* Determinant, inverse, norm, transpose, trace
* User defined constants and functions
* Save/load expressions
This app emits a high frequency sound (at 17.4kHz) that usually only young people can hear (<21) so with this you can annoy your teenage friends.
The app has a basic one button user interface, and should be easy for anyone to use.
*Also should note, this app has multitasking, so even if close the app, the sound will continue to play until you stop it.
They are all organized into categories which you may select/deselect, aswell as choose whether you would like to see quotations that are deemed offensive.
Any problems feel free to email me :)
This project is open source,
Currently on my TODO list:
>add android wear support
>Add widget to homescreen
>make share button on menubar
>fix facebook share
This app is for the Class C (Car) test and Is only suitable for Australia, NSW
Arithmetics was designed to be fully customizable and allows you to flash the screen green/red if you get a question right/wrong. It can also play a sound (Buzzer and pling noise).
Arithmetics allows you to choose which operators to ask, so you can disable subtraction, division and multiplication and only use addition if you like.
Arithmetics also allows you vary the difficulty of the questions by allowing you to change the highest number that can be asked. e.g you can change addition's highest number to 1000 and get questions like 343+784
Also PS. The screenshots look a bit jittery around the timer area because its quite hard to take a picture of moving text, so imagine a timer there.
And also if you've downloaded the app, could you please give me a rating. Thanks.