BRI Mobile provides flexibility and convenience for customers to perform various banking transactions, using either internet network or SMS as means of transaction. This apps is secure as it comes with Personal Identification Number (PIN) and m-Token for transaction authentication.
The main features of BRI Mobile are as following:
1. Balance Inquiry
2. Intra-bank fund transfer
3. Inter-bank fund transfer through local switching network (PRIMA, BERSAMA , LINK)
3. Bill Payment (multifinance, PLN, Telkom, credit card, etc.)
4. Prepaid Purchase (mobile prepaid, e-money reload)
5. Merchant Payment via Mobile Cash BRI
1. 5-last transaction info and account statement
2. Fund-transfer daily limit up to IDR 1Billion, depending on ATM/Debit Card type.
3. Transaction notification send through email or SMS
How to get it? Simply go to BRI’s ATM and nearest BRI office to be registered and download the apps directly via Apple Store, BlackBerry App World, or 'Google Play Store
For further assistance, please contact Call BRI at 14017 or 021-500017
How to Install:
1. Log in to BRISTARS and check your cellphone number on Personal Information. Update your cellphone information prior installation.
2. Download the apps via App Store
3. Install the application
Contact IT command centre for more information.
You can download mandiri mobile for non-financial transactions below:
- find our atm and branch location
- check rates
- contact mandiri call 14000
For registered mandiri sms customer, you can do these transactions:
- balance inquiry
- fund transfer
- change pin mandiri sms
Here is how to get started. First, you can download mandiri mobile application available at Google Play. Furthermore, the customer registered as a mandiri sms user can tap ‘activate’ button to continue the application to be able to do financial transaction. The application will require you to:
• Accept the term & condition and create your own password to access mandiri mobile.
• After the activation process is successful, you will be directed to main menu and enjoy all mandiri mobile features.
• Password is needed to access mandiri mobile and pin mandiri sms is needed to authorize financial transactions.
To register as a mandiri sms user, you simply go to atm or bank mandiri branch and register your cellular phone number.
For further assistance, please contact mandiri call at 14000 or +62 21 52997777
- Cek tagihan PLN bulan berjalan dan tagihan sebelumnya.
- Info tagihan detil.
- Pengingat atau reminder, pengguna akan diberikan notifikasi
- Kirim tagihan ke email
Logo pada detil tagihan adalah milik PT. PLN (Persero)
Aplikasi info tagihan pln, cek tagihan listrik, cek tagihan pln, info rekening pln
mobileBRIS is using encrypted GPRS messages and binary SMS technology to make sure the user security and convenience. Though it’s using SMS gateway, this application manages you to send the encrypted messages and PIN verification without saving on your devices’ sent items. Don’t worry to lose your notification transactions messages of mobileBRIS, all your messages are securely saved in mobileBRIS’s inbox.
To get started, you have to register smsBRIS (BRIS SMS Banking) first at the ATM BRIS or BRISyariah branches.
If you are a non-financial registered user, you can do transactions such as:
1. Balance inquiry
2. Transaction history checking
3. Inquiry Billpayment
4. Change PIN smsBRIS or mobileBRIS
If you are a financial registered user, you can do non-financial transactions and financial transactions such as:
1. Interbank account fund transfer
2. Reload Telco and PLN Prepaid
3. Telco, Telkom and PLN payment
To be a financial transactions user, you could kindly come to BRISyariah branches and activate the financial transactions.
After make sure you are a smsBRIS registered user, you can download the latest mobileBRIS application available at Android Market for free.
Requirements: Requires Android OS 2.3.3 or later.
*This app is limited to Telkomsel, XL, and Indosat user
** SMS charges are depend on telco provider
*** Dual sim cellphone is not recommended
For further information, please contact callBRIS at 500-789 or visit www.brisyariah.co.id
One application for all banks that you need to transaction safely.
Internet Banking in this application include:
1. Bank BNI (web sedang ada masalah)
2. Klik BCA
3. Bank BRI
4. Bank Danamon
5. Bank CIMB
Checking Balance, Mutation Checking, Funds Transfer, Accept Funds can you do in one hand without need to open your notebook.
Keyword: sms banking, e-banking, internet banking
PT Bank Central Asia Tbk
BCA banking application in your hand
To serve customer better, BCA launches the BCA mobile application. An application that allows you to do transactions via Mobile Banking BCA (m-BCA) and the smartphone version of KlikBCA.
How to use:
To use our m-BCA service, you need to register at one of our ATM or the nearest BCA branch for cellular number that you will use.
Download the BCA mobile application.
Select m-BCA on the BCA mobile menu. The application will automatically redirect the customer to re-download and replace the BCA mobile where you will then be able to use all the functions of m-BCA.
Make your own Kode Akses (access code) to gain permission to access m-BCA.
If the activation has yet to be done, the customer will be asked to enter their m-BCA PIN to start the activation process.
After the activation process is successful, you can directly do transactions with m-BCA.
To use our KlikBCA service, you need to register at one of our ATM or the nearest BCA Branch
Download the BCA mobile application.
Select KlikBCA on the BCA mobile menu as a launcher, the application will automatically redirect to our smartphone version of KlikBCA’s website (https://m.klikbca.com)
For further assistant, call halo bca at (021) 500888 via cellular phone
Enjoy using the BCA mobile.
BNI SMS Banking Menu is an SMS-jacket* application for Smartphone Platform. BNI SMS Banking Menu allows you to conduct every transaction simply by choosing the transaction menu such as cellular phone reload, bill payment, credit card payment, transfer to another BNI account or interbank fund transfer.
To use the application, you have to be a registered-user. You can simply do the registration process through BNI ATM or any BNI Branches.
As a non-financial registered user, you can only conduct non-financial transactions such as:
1. Balance inquiry
2. Last historical transaction inquiry
3. Billing inquiry, such as: Credit Card, telephone and electrical billing, etc
4. You can also change your BNI SMS Banking PIN
To be the financial registered user, you have to come to every BNI branches to do the activation process. As a financial registered user, you can conduct all non-financial transactions and also these following financial transactions:
1. Fund transfer to another BNI accounts and also interbank fund transfer
2. Reload prepaid Telco products
3. BNI and Non-BNI Credit Card payments
4. Telkom and PLN billing payments
5. Zakat, Infaq, and Qurban
6. Airplane ticket payments
For further information, please contact BNI Call at 500046 or (021)500046 using your cell phone.
*SMS charges are depend on your cellular provider
1. BI (Bank Indonesia)
2. BCA (Bank of Central Asia).
3. Bank Mandiri.
4. BRI (Bank Rakyat Indonesia.
5. BNI (Bank Negara Indonesia).
6. CIMB NIAGA.
Soon we will add more features for the app such as adding a widget and etc.
send us an email if you found a bug or an idea to improve this app : email@example.com
SMS Jatim menyediakan fleksiblitas dan kemudahan, sehingga nasabah dapat melakukan transaksi perbankan dimana saja dan kapan saja.
Fitur – fitur dari SMS Jatim adalah sebagai berikut:
1. Informasi (Suku Bunga, Saldo Rekening, Mutasi Rekening)
2. Transfer (Overbooking, Transfer ke Bank Lain)
3. Pembayaran (Telco Postpaid, PDAM, PLN, Pajak, Pendidikan, dll)
4. Pembelian (Voucher Telco, Voucher Listrik)
Untuk mengaktifkan SMS Banking anda cukup ke ATM Bank Jatim dan kantor Bank Jatim terdekat.
Untuk informasi lebih lanjut, silahkan hubungi Call Center kami di 14044 atau (031) 5310090
*Biaya SMS tergantung pada operator selular Anda
What you can do:
- Balance Inquiry
- Utility Bill Payment
- Intra-Bank Funds Transfer
- Inter-Bank Funds Transfer
- Mobile Top-ups
All you need:
- A Smartphone with Android OS version 2.3 and above.
- Internet connectivity like GPRS/3G/Wifi ONLY for installation and any future upgrade of app.
- Mobile phone number that you have registered for Allied SMS Banking
1) To use Allied Bank’s Smartphone app, you need to be registered for Allied SMS Banking.
2) App once downloaded, doesn’t require GPRS or data network and runs on the GSM network using SMS feature of the phone to process customer’s transaction/ query.
3) App may not function smoothly if you have installed any third party SMS application (other than the default/ built-in SMS feature of your phone). Kindly remove the third party app before using ABL SMS Banking Smartphone app.
4) No bank charges apply. However your network service provider may charge for data usage or for sending SMS.
5) Download from Google Play Store only.
1) Never use any other website for downloading the app.
2) Never reveal your ATM pin, Online Banking Login or Password, ATM Card Number, Credit Card Number, Financial PIN and Mobile PIN(except SMS Banking MPIN confirmation over automated phone call), as Allied Bank never asks for these information through SMS or mobile app.
3) Never share your application’s PassCode and SMS Banking MPIN with anyone.
4) Never install and configure SMS Banking app on devices which are used by more than one user
Make sure to:
1) Inform your nearest ABL branch in case of changing your mobile phone number and fill in a prescribed form to request for registering your new mobile number for use with SMS Banking service.
2) Uninstall the app and delete backup file (after restoring it on your new smartphone) before changing your phone.
Please send us your feedback at: firstname.lastname@example.org as it will help us to improve our application in subsequent releases.
Data shown are always updated in real time based on the movement of each bank.
More than 25 leading banks in Indonesia and will continue to grow.
Equipped also with a feature comparing the inter-bank exchange rate.
These are some of the leading banks in Indonesia:
1. Bank Indonesia (BI)
2. Bank Central Asia (BCA)
3. Bank Mandiri
4. Bank Rakyat Indonesia (BRI)
5. Bank Negara Indonesia (BNI)
6. Bank International Indonesia(BII Maybank)
7. Bank OCBC NISP
8. Bank Danamon
9. Bank BTN
10. Bank BNP
11. Bank Panin
12. Bank Sinar Mas
13. Bank BJB
14. Bank CIMBNiaga
15. Bank Mayapada
16. Bank Syariah Mandiri
17. Bank Saudara
18. Bank Mega
19. Bank Permata
20. Bank BSI Indonesia
21. Bank Commonwealth
22. Bank Maspion
23. Bank BOI Indonesia
24. Bank Ekonomi
25. Bank BNI Syariah
26. Emas Antam
27. Silver Antam
Send us an email if you find bugs or problems and feedback for this application to: email@example.com