Good app for tracking my Hemophilia medicine. Used several others, but like this one best so far.
Hello MHH, This is the best app so far & it's awesome. Why not update the app with a Support group(chat etc..) to bring people together facing similar issues, whether that's treatment, health , complication etc..., so that we can often share experiences and advice & it can be helpful to talk with other people who are in the same situation.
Love the app. Would never remember to tale my factor without it. But please get the ability to scan Barcodes on Kovaltry. As that's literally the only thing i miss about eloctate
Plz update the app for statatic s
It helps me survive
Completes your Record keeping. It makes very easy to maintain the detail reocord of medication in a very sofasticated and interesting way ! Easy to Understand and easy to maintain.
- New Section: Inhibitor Resources with information for people with inhibitors
- Improvements when MicroHealth is used offline
- Bug fixes
We appreciate your feedback.
- Get from the Activity section your annual bleeding and infusion charts
- Add swipe gesture in Activity
- New QR codes supported
- An improved Activity section. Access your Logs, Statistics, updates in your Team and News in one place.
- We continue updating the interface, making it lighter and simpler.
Hemophilia Federation of America (HFA)'s Annual Symposium is a community-cent...