Access documents from virtually anywhere:
• Cloud – With your phone, you can access Office documents that are stored on OneDrive, OneDrive for Business, or SharePoint.
• Recent Documents – Office Mobile is cloud-connected. The documents you’ve recently viewed on your computer are readily available on your phone in the recent documents panel.
• Email Attachments – You can view and edit Office documents attached to email messages.*
Office documents look stunning:
• Great-Looking Documents - Word, Excel and PowerPoint documents look great on your phone, thanks to support for charts, animations, SmartArt Graphics, and shapes.
• Optimized for phone - Word, Excel and PowerPoint have been optimized for the small screen of your phone.
• Resume Reading - When opening a Word document from OneDrive or OneDrive for Business on your phone, it automatically resumes at the place where you left off reading, even if you last viewed the document on your PC or tablet.
• Presentation Views - The Slide Navigator view in PowerPoint lets you browse slides faster, while speaker notes help you practice your presentation.
Make quick edits and share*:
• Documents Remain Intact - Formatting and content remain intact when you edit Word, Excel, or PowerPoint documents on your phone.
• Create – You can create new Word and Excel documents on your phone.
• Comments - You can review comments that have been made in Word and Excel documents on your phone and add your own comments.
* Sign in with a free Microsoft account to create, edit and save documents for home use. A qualifying Office 365 subscription is required to create, edit and save documents for business use. Qualifying plans include: Office 365 Small Business Premium, Office 365 Midsize Business, Office 365 Enterprise E3 and E4 (Enterprise and Government), Office 365 Education A3 and A4, and Office 365 ProPlus.
Requires a phone running Android OS 4.0 or later.
For more information, please visit http://www.office.com/mobile.
Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Office, Microsoft Office, spreadsheet, presentation, Office 365, Office for Android
Whether you’re at home, in the office or on the go, your notes travel with you. And you can share your notes and collaborate with others, across multiple devices!
• Sync your notebooks seamlessly across computers and devices
• Your notes look just the same on the phone including ink annotation and formatting
• Home screen widgets to help you quickly capture photo, audio and other quick notes without opening the app
• Bold, italicize, underline, highlight, increase indent, decrease indent - format your notes like you want
• Search your notes and files for anything you’ve captured by just typing a keyword or phrase. Sync your work notes stored on SharePoint Online sites with your phone.
Here are some more ideas on how to use OneNote:
• Capture rich notes for classwork, meetings, or research
• Add rich audio and video notes for your lectures. Take a picture of the whiteboard and never miss a lecture topic
• Keep track of your shopping list and mark items off wherever you are
• Create an itinerary and keep track of your travel plans for your next big vacation
• Take pictures of receipts and bills to remove some of the paper clutter
• Collaborate and share ideas with your team
• Research items and prices to make the best purchasing decision
• Keep and edit all of your notes – whether taken from OneNote on desktop, tablet, phone, or browser
Harness the full potential of you - with OneNote.
You can find a list of Frequently Asked Questions for OneNote on Android and their answers at http://office.microsoft.com/HA104031712.aspx?CTT=1
• Requires Android OS 4.0 or later. Compatible with Android phones only
• A free Microsoft account is required to use OneNote for Android phones
• OneNote for Android phones opens existing notebooks created in Microsoft OneNote 2010 format or later
• To sync your notes to SkyDrive Pro, sign in with your organization's Office 365 or SharePoint account*
*Now available for free for a limited time.
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter, or visit the blog for the latest news:
Note, Notes, Note taking, List, Lists, Organizer, Todo, SharePoint, Notebook, Task, Office, SkyDrive, Office 365
• Browse all your OneDrive files and files shared with you.
• Share files by sending a link in email or in another app.
• Open your OneDrive files in other apps.
• Quickly get to documents you've recently opened.
Features on Android 4.0+:
• Automatically upload photos and videos to OneDrive using Camera backup
• Improved support for working with Office Mobile for Android and OneNote, including editing Office documents
• Larger thumbnails and nicer photo views
IMPORTANT: You need to have an active Office 365 subscription with administrator user rights to use this app. This app does not currently support Windows Azure Active Directory Multi-Factor Authentication.
★ Which tasks get synchronised
The app synchronises active tasks from the default tasks folder of one Exchange Server account.
★ What the app needs
Tasks can synchronise with any standard Microsoft® Exchange Server installation (version 2007 or later) that has the "Exchange Web Services" (EWS) enabled. Office 365 for Business works well, as do most hosted Microsoft Exchange Servers.
The app can not synchronise directly with Microsoft Outlook and is not compatible with Microsoft® Exchange Server 2003, Microsoft ActiveSync, Live.com, Office 365 for Home, Zimbra or Kerio Connect.
★ Fully supported
We appreciate any feedback and reviews via Google Play. If you encounter any issues please contact us via the inbuilt "Contact Support" function or our support email address so that we can help you resolve the problem.
★ Permissions explained
The account and system permissions are used to integrate the app with the Android account management and synchronisation system.
Please visit our website for a full tour of the app as well as an FAQ page.
"Microsoft", "Exchange" and "Outlook" are either registered trademarks or trademarks of Microsoft Corporation in the United States and/or other countries.
Mobiletag is the app that already makes the life of 22 millions of consumers easier, now you can join the community of smart shoppers too!
Mobiletag turns your smartphone into a bar-code reader. With Mobiletag, you can read 2D codes (QR Codes, Flashcodes) and 1D codes (product bar-codes EAN13 and UPCs). With a simple scan, discover exclusive deals, coupons, promos, contests and product information that brands can offer you, along with the best price comparator on the market.
Mobiletag makes your life easier on a daily basis: scan and immediately access videos, photos, music, games, contests, web sites, social networks, contact numbers, product information… and with the “History” feature of the app, Mobiletag helps you memorize all the goodies you have collected!
Discover the new free QR generator and create your own codes from your mobile! Create your vcard, post your last video,… then share your QR codes on your favorite social medias!
Supports all kinds of NDEF Records and data types (NDEF is the the native NFC data format in Android):
- URI Records
- Text Records
- Mime Records
- External Type Records including Android Application Records
- Handover Records
- and more
Once your NFC message is composed, the editor automagically generates a binary QR code - scanned by this app. Then simply touch up an NFC tag to write - couldn't be more simple.
- Auto-detect and preview of various data types
- Load/save to file, email as attachment
- Writing tags as read-only
- Reading tags and beams
- NFC Intent broadcasts
- Pretty printing previews of XML and JSON
- Remembers tags. Simply swipe to traverse!
- Beam support
Also see https://code.google.com/p/ndef-tools-for-android/ for code examples and full demo apps.
Please note that the auto-detection of binary payload is no exact science. But if you are working with XML or JSON formats you'll love it! :-)
These devices are supported through the use of broadcast intent (like the FakeTagsActivity Android example).
Please supplement any negative review of this app with a description of the problem(s),
if not improving the application is not possible.
Bonus: The Eclipse Plugin site also hosts a downloadable version of this app which accesses and renders contents in URI records (requires the internet permission).
Advanced features can be enabled via “Switch UI mode” in the preferences.
Installing TagWriter on a non-NFC enabled phone is enabled now but it does of course not allow you to actually program tags. Anyhow, you can now prepare NFC data sets e.g. on a large screen device and then share them with an NFC enabled handset to actually make use of them. Besides that you can catch a pre-view on what you could do with a handset supporting NFC.
Please contact us at email@example.com if you have problems, if you don’t find things you seek for and feel free to contact us if you like things, too. We will continue our efforts to add new features for your benefits and we work hard to provide a feature rich application ahead of other applications available in the market.
- Intuitive graphical user guidance for all supported functions
- Bluetooth pairing for all NFC enabled Android versions
- Application launching with optional data handover
- Easily create tag content from your contacts and bookmarks
- Create new content with the included NFC data set editor
- Convert QR Codes into NFC data sets
- View the existing contents of a tag
- Export, import and share NFC data sets
- Manage your own history of tags viewed and written
- Tap to Launch feature to execute content of NFC tags with a simple tap
- Backup the contents of a tag before writing it
- Erase the contents of a tag
- Write-protect a tag
- Write multiple tags in sequence
- Insert increasing counter values when writing NFC data sets
Next to the creation and storing of NFC data sets the NXP TagWriter applications also allows to automatically launching applications based on the data read from NFC-enabled tags and items containing NFC-enabled electronics.
The following NFC data sets are supported to launch applications:
- Contact (vCard) to import data into the address book (Contacts)
- Bookmark (URL) to open a given web address
- Plain text to display simple messages directly on the screen
- SMS (SMS URI) to create a new message
- Mail (Mail URI) to create a new mail message
- Telephone number (TEL URI) to start a call
- Bluetooth to pair and connect devices
- Geo location to open a given destination- File URI to open a file on the device, including file picker UI
- URI to create any kind of URI, also those not directly supported by the NXP TagWriter
It supports a series of configuration options adapting the application to your own needs and preferences. Don’t miss to have a look into the preferences menu and check what you can explore in the about screen.
The application fully supports the NFC Forum Type 1 Tag, Type 2 Tag, Type 3 Tag as well as Type 4 Tag portfolio. This includes a whole range of NXP and third party NFC-enabled contactless IC products like MIFARE Ultralight, MIFARE Classic, MIFARE DESFire, ICODE SLI and many others.
We are sorry in case the application might show any functional interruption when using it. Please help us to improve and provide us a so called “crash report” and/or contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org. This helps us to detect, analyze and fix possible issues you see when using our application in combination with contactless ICs that have not been verified to work and so may cause problems or unexpected behavior on use. We are also happy to support if you have functional questions and feel free to provide suggestions for additional features you miss.
View PDF documents
• Quickly open PDF documents from email, the web, or any app that supports "Share"
• View PDF Portfolios, password-protected PDFs, annotations, and drawing markups
• Contextual text search using snippets
• Select single page or continuous scroll modes
• Easily zoom in on text or images for a closer view
• Read in dark locations with comfort using Night Mode
• Read long passages with Brightness Lock
Export PDF files to Word or Excel using the Adobe ExportPDF online service
• Convert PDF files to DOC, DOCX, XLSX or RTF formats for easy editing
• Purchase ExportPDF from within Adobe Reader
• Integrated login for ExportPDF subscribers
Create PDF files using Adobe PDF Pack online services
• Create PDF files from Word or Excel
• Convert images to PDF for easy sharing
• Purchase PDF Pack from within Adobe Reader
• Integrated login for PDF Pack and Adobe Acrobat Plus subscribers
Store and access documents in the cloud with Acrobat.com
• Share files across all of your desktop and mobile devices with Acrobat.com
• Automatically save changes back to the cloud
• Synchronize last page read across multiple devices via Acrobat.com
Navigate through PDF content
• Use bookmarks to jump directly to a section in your PDF document
• Tap on links in a PDF to open linked web pages
• Return to your previous location after going to a link or bookmark
• Go to any page by tapping the page number to enter a new page
• Quickly navigate through large documents using thumbnails
Annotate and comment on PDF documents
• Add comments anywhere in your PDF with sticky notes
• Add text with the Add Text tool
• Provide feedback using the highlight, strikethrough, and underline tools
• Easily mark up PDF content with the freehand drawing tool, and easily undo mistakes
Fill out forms
• Quickly fill out PDF forms
• Have confidence that the form is correct with field validation, calculation, and formatting
• Save, sign, and forward forms to others
Organize your documents
• Create folders to easily organize and find documents
• Copy documents to mark up or to use as templates
• Rename documents
• Easily select and delete multiple documents
Electronically sign documents
• Get documents signed with Adobe EchoSign using “Send for Signature”
• Use the Ink Signature tool to sign any document using your finger
Print and share documents
• Share PDFs with other applications using "Share"
• Email PDFs as attachments
• Print your documents with Google Cloud Print
English, Chinese Simplified, Chinese Traditional, Czech, Danish, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Swedish, and Turkish
Adobe Reader for Android is free.
NFC Widget developed by AIT Austrian Institute of Technology shows NFC-status, saves energy and prevents unintentional NFC-readings. Minimal permissions necessary.
Join the future of NFC with AIT. AIT simplifies user interaction with NFC.
NFC Actions is an android app that lets you write Quick and Cloud Actions (and Flomio Zapps) to NFC tags. After a tag is written it can be quickly scanned to carry out an action like sending an email, opening a url, checking in with Foursquare, etc.
The app includes these main NFC actions:
---NFC Quick Actions---
- Zapps: Launch specific apps from the real world
- Application: Execute any application when reading an NFC Tag.
- Dial: Dials a phone number.
- Foursquare: Check-in at al ocation.
- Settings: Turn on/off Wifi, Bluetooth, Airplane Mode.
- Light: Turn on and of your flash as a flashlight.
- Mail: Compose an email.
- Maps: Launch Google Maps.
- Maps Navigation: Launch Google Maps Navigation.
- Market: Link a tag to an android market app.
- Sms: Send an SMS.
- Street View: Open Google Street View.
- Text: Write plain text in a tag.
- Url: View an specific Url.
- Wi-Fi: Connect to a Wi-Fi through NFC.
- Youtube: View a Youtube video when reading a tag.
- Reset Tag
- Clone Tag
Windows Professional and Windows Server editions are supported. To view the full list of supported Windows versions and successfully connect to a Windows PC, read the FAQ at http://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/library/dn473007.aspx
+ Access to remote resources through your Remote Desktop Gateway
+ Rich multi-touch experience with remote desktop protocol (RDP) and RemoteFX supporting Windows gestures
+ Secure connection to your data and applications with breakthrough Network Layer Authentication (NLA) technology
+ Simple management of all remote connections from the connection center
+ High quality video and sound streaming with improved compression and bandwidth usage
ith NFC Smart Q, you can make your own tags which can perform a number of actions, like changing your phone's settings and launching an application.
Also you can share your phone’s settings, application and contacts on your phone with your friends.
NFC Smart Q supports reading or copying a tag, making read-only tags and resetting tags so that it’s easy to use for both users and developers.
-Provide all features of Tag Reader/Writer/Handler in one application.
-Share or apply “My tag” to other NFC-capable devices.
-switch user’s phone into the different mode for particular locations or situation.
1. New Tag
-Control Phone functions such as Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, Sound & Volume, Alarm, screen
-Launch an application.
-URI : Mail, SMS, Tel, Custom???
-URL(Website) : bookmark or search
-open a variety of different types of files: photo (Image), Audio, Video, Documents
-Electronic Business Card : search contacts/ create a new contact
-Switch: execute two tags alternately.
2. Mode Tag
3. My tag : save the created tags.
4. History: record of your past activities.
5. Read a tag: check information and NDEF written message on Tag.
6. Copy a tag : make the same tag.
7. Lock a tag : unable to write/read a tag.
8. Reset a tag : initialize information on tag.
-NFC Forum Tag Type: Type1 Tag, Tpye2 Tag, Type3 Tag, Type4 Tag
-MIFARE Series : MIFARE Classic, MIFARE DESFire, MIFARE Ultralight, MIFARE Ultralight C, MIFARE Plus S, MIFARE Plus X
※ NFC Setting
-Setting > Wireless & network > NFC Settings > NFC check, Read and Write/P2P check
-Setting > More > NFC check, Read and Write/P2P check
NFC stands for Near field communication which is a wireless radio communications for smartphones and similar devices to establish radio communication with each other by touching them together or bringing them into close proximity. Its applications include mobile payment, entrance control, personal authentication, contactless transactions, data exchange and more.
NFC tags, for example stickers or wristbands, contain small microchips with little aerials which can store a small amount of information for transfer to another NFC device, such as a mobile phone. It can be used for authentication, mobile phone functions settings, access to specific information on a smartphone or another NFC-capable device.
With Quickoffice and a Google Account you can:
- Create and edit Word, Excel and PowerPoint files
- Access files in Google Drive and on your device
- Open and view PDF files
- Share files through previously shared Google Drive folders
- Attach files to emails
Sign in using your existing Microsoft account, which is usually your Outlook.com email address and password.
With the Outlook.com app, you can:
- Get emails right away with push notifications
- Sync Outlook.com Calendar and Contacts with your device
- View and sync folders and sub-folders
- Choose from 8 different color themes to personalize your experience.
- Group your email conversations with Conversation Threading
- Utilize server-side search for easy finding through all your history of emails.
- Sync multiple Outlook.com accounts and send email from aliases
Tips and tricks
- Change the color theme on the app settings menu by selecting General, and then Theme color.
- Filter your emails (all, unread or flagged) by selecting Inbox in the top menu.
- Switch accounts or access your folders and sub-folders by selecting the top left menu.
- Choose which folders automatically sync from the app settings menu by selecting Sync, Folders, and then the folders you want to sync.