The HP iLO Mobile app allows you to perform the following tasks:
- Operate the server power switch.
- Use the Remote Console to interact with the operating system, including BIOS and ROM configuration changes.
- Mount an ISO CD/DVD image. The disk image is available on the server as a USB CD/DVD drive. You can boot from the disk image and deploy an operating system.
- Launch HP iLO scripts and monitor their progress.
- Access the HP iLO web interface.
- Store the list of servers you want to manage.
- HP ProLiant servers with HP iLO 3 or later are supported.
- You must have network access to the iLOs you want to manage.
- You can connect through a firewall using a VPN or you can open/forward the following ports:
HTTP: Port 80
HTTPS: Port 443
Remote Console: Port 17990
- The following features require an HP iLO Advanced license on the server:
iLO Virtual Media
Remote Console is included on ProLiant Blade servers. A license is required on all other servers.
Scripting is available on all servers, but a license is required for the scripting of certain features such as iLO Virtual Media.
For information about HP iLO and HP iLO Advanced, see http://www.hp.com/go/ilo.
- The HP iLO Mobile app can consume significant network bandwidth. When using the cellular network, monitor your data use if you do not have an unlimited data plan. Consider using Wi-Fi when possible.
- Does not currently support physical or third party keyboards.
- Does not support iLO 2 systems.
- When viewing remote console, pinch to zoom, press to click and drag, and long-press for right-click.
- Tap the CD icon to mount/unmount a virtual media URL
- Tap the power icon to power on/off/reset the host server
- Tap the health icon to show the iLO web UI.
Tested with Samsung Galaxy SII, Galaxy Tab, Motorola Xoom, and HTC Droid Incredible.
Mobile Doc Scanner (MDScan) is a new business tool exclusively for your Android device!
Extremely useful mobile tool gives users the power to scan any type of document, transform it into PDF format and share it right from your device.
With MDScan users are free to scan any type of document, ranging from receipts to text pages and almost everything in between, on the go anywhere and anytime.
A perfect companion for busy users, MDScan allows anyone to transform everything from invoices to whiteboards and classes notes, magazine articles and more into a PDF format in order to easily export them, share and e-mail it to others, or for any other reason they can come up with. MDScan automatically detects borders, corrects distortion, and equalizes brightness to create clear, legible documents at a very high speed for your convenience.
Going above and beyond other mobile scanning solutions MDScan offers Batch shooting mode for a super fast scanning so users can easily scan within seconds multiple pages and save scanned files for batch processing later.
The app shines in terms of uploading as well as all document conversion is performed locally right on user's device. This means that you can upload documents to cloud storage services, including Dropbox, Google Docs, or Box.net, email services, or Facebook and Twitter that is guaranteed to go off quickly, without a hitch, and without risk of any potentially sensitive information becoming compromised.
Simply put there's enough for you to worry about without having to go out of your way to scan and convert files into PDFs should the need arise, and now with MDScan its one worry you won't ever have again.
Main advantages and benefits
★ Transform any image into PDF format.
★ Automatic, high quality document edge detection and perspective correction.
★ Manual free Advanced image processing to enhance poor quality images and documents.
★ Quickly scan and manage multi-page documents on the go
★ Scan, upload or send any document quickly, including receipts, news and magazine articles, invoices, coupons, posters and much more
★ Cloud storage and social network integration for accessibility and sharing
NOTE: MDScan Free version in comparison with the Full version comes with advertisements, all results are watermarked, up to 4 pages can be scanned in batch mode.
Don’t hesitate to contact us at any time and send your suggestions or questions to our support email. We try to do our best to answer to your comments as soon as possible.
This software is registered by Russian Federal Institute Of Industrial Property # 2013619506