With easy-to-use multi-touch gestures, you can move through the application, filter and drill into data in the reports, and make decisions in the office, in meetings, or out on the road. Business analysts can interactively explore vast amounts of data with SAS Visual Analytics while sharing those game-changing insights via SAS Mobile BI. Connect to the SAS in-memory server with SAS Mobile BI and refresh reports faster and more accurately knowing that the power of SAS Analytics is at your fingertips.
SAS Visual Analytics server backend versions 7.2 and 7.1.
SAS Mobile BI requires the following permissions:
• Modify/delete SD card contents: Enables the creation of temporary files on internal and external storage.
• Full Internet access: Enables connection to remote servers, reports and data downloads.
• Act as an account authenticator: Enables the app to create connections to SAS Visual Analytics servers.
• Manage the account list: Enables the app to list and delete connections that it created.
SAS Mobile BI has been tested on the following devices and versions of Android.
Smartphones with Android 4.4 and 5.0:
• Samsung Galaxy S4
• Samsung Galaxy S5
• Samsung Galaxy Note 3
• Samsung Galaxy Note 4
• Samsung Galaxy Note Edge
• Google Nexus 5
• Google Nexus 6
Tablets with Android 4.1, 4.2, 4.3, and 4.4:
• Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 10.1
• Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1
• Samsung Galaxy Note Pro 12.2
• Samsung Galaxy Tab Pro 8.4
• Samsung Galaxy Note 8
• Google Nexus 7 (2012 and 2013 editions)
• Google Nexus 9
• Google Nexus 10.1
Android 4.0.3/4.0.4 (Ice Cream Sandwich):
• Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 7.0
• Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1
• ASUS EEE Pad Transformer TF101
• Anywhere you go. You can work with reports whether you are connected or not.
• Interactive reports, dashboards and graphs. A variety of reports, dashboards, graphs, and gauges provide the customization and flexibility you need to meet your wide range of business demands.
• Multiple gestures. You can use familiar gestures, including pinch, zoom, tap, and multi-touch.
• Fast. Just as you’d expect – the application provides great response times and a fantastic experience while you work with your reports.
• Secure. Based on user role, sensitive data is not stored locally.
• Access to big data. You have the ability to access big data from the SAS Visual Analytics, powered by SAS® LASR Analytics server.
Your use of this application indicates your acceptance of the terms of the SAS Institute Inc. License Agreement for SAS® Mobile BI Software, linked to below. If you do not agree with these terms, you are not authorized to use the application.
The only mobile app that gives you a full range of BI functionally, from interactive dashboards to location intelligence, and lets you initiate business processes right from your mobile device. Oracle Business Intelligence Mobile for Android is a mobile analytic app that allows you to view, analyze and act on Oracle Business Intelligence 11g content.
- Using Oracle Business Intelligence Mobile, you can view, analyze and act on all your analyses, dashboards, scorecards, and reports all on the go.
- Oracle Business Intelligence Mobile allows you to drill down on reports, apply prompts to filter your data, view interactive formats on geo-spatial visualizations, view and interact with Dashboards, KPIs and Scorecards.
- Advanced features include Android Beam (NFC) report and connection sharing, voice commands and voice search, and search suggestions.
- This app is compatible with Oracle Business Intelligence 11g, version 126.96.36.199.2BP1 and above.
- Live tracking and tracing of your vehicles across Europe
- Ignition on / off
- Current speed
- Display the last or current trip on the map
- Start time and End time of the trip
- Start Address and End Address of the trip
- Assign classification per trip to private or business
- Display the trip on the map
- Edit the description of the trip
Alarm class 4/5
- Alarm block, if you want to suspend your vehicle for a short time from the service (alarm class 4 or 5 subscription is required for this service).
This app is available for every Moving Intelligence user. For now the services "Real Time" and "Tripprofiling" are supported. You'll need to be subscribed to one of these two services to make use of this app. The subscription of these service can be enabled via the Moving Intelligence web interface for a Moving Intelligence enabled vehicle.
IBM Business Analytics software helps organizations better understand, anticipate and shape business outcomes. You, too, can achieve breakthrough results and outperform your competition.
Others Promise, We Deliver.