The only mobile app that gives you a full range of BI functionally, from interactive dashboards to location intelligence, and lets you initiate business processes right from your mobile device. Oracle Business Intelligence Mobile for Android is a mobile analytic app that allows you to view, analyze and act on Oracle Business Intelligence 11g content.
- Using Oracle Business Intelligence Mobile, you can view, analyze and act on all your analyses, dashboards, scorecards, and reports all on the go.
- Oracle Business Intelligence Mobile allows you to drill down on reports, apply prompts to filter your data, view interactive formats on geo-spatial visualizations, view and interact with Dashboards, KPIs and Scorecards.
- Advanced features include Android Beam (NFC) report and connection sharing, voice commands and voice search, and search suggestions.
- This app is compatible with Oracle Business Intelligence 11g, version 22.214.171.124.2BP1 and above.
Key features of SAP BusinessObjects Mobile for Android
• Analyze key metrics and discover data trends with stunning interactive visualizations
• Extend SAP BusinessObjects Dashboards to Android tablets
• Extend SAP BusinessObjects Web Intelligence documents to Android tablets and smartphones
• Leverage advanced report analysis functions, such as drill, hierarchies, prompts, input controls, and sections
• Work both online and offline, and collaborate with colleagues' insights instantly
• Benefit from advanced security settings, including secure document storage and two-factor authentication
Note: To use SAP BusinessObjects Mobile for Android with your business data, you must be a user of the SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence platform, with mobile services enabled by your IT department. You can try out the app first using sample data.
Now you have the freedom to travel with your advanced analytics, dynamic dashboards and scheduled reports connected directly to your organizations enterprise data warehouse with the Pyramid Analytics mobile app. Giving anyone the latest, in-depth insights into your secure, enterprise data on the road with you everywhere you go.
Pyramid Analytics has created a paradigm shift in the business intelligence market. We make the sophisticated simple. Our innovative BI Office all-in-one suite liberates everyone with powerful self-serve business intelligence. No more waiting or relying on IT. Point, click, tap, swipe – advanced analytics with BI Office is easy.
Anytime, Anywhere Intelligence
No more waiting and wondering, Pyramid Analytics has Mobile BI for Microsoft BI today. Operations do not stop when you leave the office. Every minute counts in a global, ever-changing economy. With Pyramid Analytics BI Office Suite Mobile BI app, critical intelligence is at your fingertips when and where it is needed most.
View, Analyze, and Act
Point, click, tap and swipe – In addition to the industry standard HTML5-based interface, the BI Office Suite also offers a native mobile app experience to securely deliver engaging, touch-optimized and rich mobile analytic experiences. Simply author once and consume anywhere from your favorite iOS, Android or Windows device. Pyramid elegantly supplements Microsoft BI with the deep sophistication everyone can use, loves and truly needs to survive.
Real-time Data on the Go
To get Mobile BI for Microsoft BI now download the app and get started now!
PCMAG AND GOOGLE PLAY EDITORS’ CHOICE AWARDS WINNER
OfficeSuite lets you easily view, edit, and create Word, Excel, and PowerPoint documents, convert to PDF, and manage your files all with the most feature-rich mobile office solution available for Android smartphones and tablets.
• Installed on 200 million devices in 205 countries and growing
• Over 45 million downloads alongside 55,000 daily activations
• The No. 1 app in Google Play’s Business category with 350,000+ user reviews
# Preloaded by top manufacturers including Sony, Amazon, ACER, Alcatel, Toshiba, Sharp, Barnes & Noble, Archos, Polaroid, ViewSonic, Kyocera and Kobo
THE LATEST OFFICESUITE 8 NOW BRINGS DESKTOP FEATURES TO A MOBILE LIKE NEVER BEFORE:
• Seamlessly transition between desktop and mobiles using our updated user interface
• PDF security and editing features including digital signatures support, permissions management, text to PDF, and annotations
• Track changes with multiple author support
• View, create and edit complex office and attachments all from a familiar desktop-style interface.
• Full compatibility with Microsoft formats including DOC, DOCX, DOCM, XLS, XLSX, XLSM, PPT, PPTX, PPS, PPSX, PPTM, PPSM.
• Support for PDF files including PDF camera scanning and Export to PDF.
• Additional support for common formats like RTF, TXT, LOG, CSV, EML, ZIP; Open Office - ODT, ODS and ODP - support (available as in-app purchase).
• Preserve document formatting and layout and use advanced editing features like never before on a mobile platform.
• Integrated File Browser for quick and easy access to both local and remote files including Recent files, My Documents folders and document templates.
• Sharing via cloud services like Box, DropBox, Google Drive, OneDrive, Amazon Cloud Drive and SugarSync, as well as over email, Bluetooth, and Wi-Fi Direct.
• Available in 56 languages.
• Support for multiple keyboard shortcuts including moving of objects and selections.
HOW IS OFFICESUITE PRO BETTER THAN OFFICESUITE FREE?
• Ad free.
• Format Painter in Word documents.
• Security features - work with password protected files.
• Insert pictures using your camera or from an external file.
• Additional options in Excel including Insert Filter, Conditional Formatting, Define Name, Import Image, Edit Chart, and Save as CSV.
• Edit transitions in PowerPoint slideshows.
Compatible with Sony Ericsson LiveDock™ Multimedia station.
Smart Connect extension for SmartBand
How OfficeSuite uses the granted permissions on your phone - http://www.mobisystems.com/android_office/full-features.html#permissions
Chromecast /dual screen support
In addition to editing your MS Office files, purchasing Documents To Go Premium unlocks the ability to:
• Access files from Google Drive, Dropbox, Box, and SkyDrive/OneDrive
• Synchronize files between your device and Windows computer
• Access password protected files
• Remove ads
Note: You must have the Documents To Go-Free Office Suite AND the Premium Key installed in order to unlock the Premium Key features.
THE DATAVIZ® ADVANTAGE
• Founded in 1984, DataViz is an industry leader in developing mobile Office & productivity solutions for Android, iOS, and more.
• Documents To Go, now in its 15th year, is currently preloaded on millions of devices around the world and has been downloaded over 40 million times on Android.
• InTact Technology™ retains original document formatting of edited files.
• No account sign-up necessary to get started in creating files and the freedom to save files where you choose!
• All your files in one app - no need to download separate components or cloud service/drive apps.
• Multiple file save & synchronization options – Save & sync directly to your Android device, desktop & laptop via USB, and to various cloud services.
• Technical support is available via email & via our robust knowledgebase at DataViz.com.
NEW in v4.0:
• Editing is now free for new users and existing Docs To Go ‘Viewer Edition’ users.
• App redesign – Modernized user interface includes a refined file explorer and easy access to extensive editing & formatting options without sacrificing valuable screen real estate.
• Cloud services support – View, edit, save, and sync with multiple cloud services: Dropbox, Box, SkyDrive/OneDrive, and Google Drive.
• Android Kit Kat (v4.4) OS compatible.
OVERALL SUITE FEATURES:
• Includes both Android smartphone & tablet versions in one download.
• View, edit, and create MS Office files (2007/2008/2010/2013).
• View PDF files.
• Save changes directly to your device, memory card, multiple cloud services, or to your Windows computer with our desktop/laptop application.
• Send & receive supported email attachments using Gmail or your favorite email app.
• File sorting manager (sort your file list by Name, Modified, Size, etc.).
• Localized in English, French, Italian, German, Spanish, Portuguese, Brazilian Portuguese, Japanese, Turkish, Russian, Polish, Czech, Arabic, and traditional & simplified Chinese.
WORD TO GO FEATURES:
• Format font type, size, color, bold, italics, underline, and highlight text
• High fidelity viewing for embedded graphics, tables, bookmarks, comments, footnotes/endnotes, text boxes, table of contents, and hyperlinks
• Change paragraph alignment
• Edit bullets & numbering
• Find & replace
• View Tracked Changes
• Word count
• Open password protected Word 97-2013 files
SHEET TO GO FEATURES:
• Freeze panes
• Extensive cell, number, and sheet formatting options
• 111 functions supported
• Insert, delete, resize, hide/unhide rows & columns
• Rename, insert, and delete worksheets
• Find/find next
• View charts
• Open password protected Excel 97-2013 files
SLIDESHOW TO GO FEATURES:
• Effortlessly “flick” through slides
• Rehearse timing
• View speaker notes
• Sort and edit slides, including promote/demote bullets
• Open password protected PowerPoint 97-2013 files
PDF TO GO FEATURES:
• High-fidelity viewing of PDF files with page view, word wrap, auto-rotate, bookmarks, search, and select/copy text options
• Pinch-to-zoom to desired PDF page size/width
• Open password-protected PDFs
- Live tracking and tracing of your vehicles across Europe
- Ignition on / off
- Current speed
- Display the last or current trip on the map
- Start time and End time of the trip
- Start Address and End Address of the trip
- Assign classification per trip to private or business
- Display the trip on the map
- Edit the description of the trip
Alarm class 4/5
- Alarm block, if you want to suspend your vehicle for a short time from the service (alarm class 4 or 5 subscription is required for this service).
This app is available for every Moving Intelligence user. For now the services "Real Time" and "Tripprofiling" are supported. You'll need to be subscribed to one of these two services to make use of this app. The subscription of these service can be enabled via the Moving Intelligence web interface for a Moving Intelligence enabled vehicle.
* Workflow approval
*Access business intelligence reports
* View standard reports
Apart from these all mobile enabled transactions can be accessed from the mobile device.
With Jedox Widget for Android devices end users get access to graphical analyses of Jedox OLAP data. Without any changes to Jedox OLAP, Jedox Widget gives remote access and control to all your data. Jedox Mobile requires access to a proper installed and licensed Jedox Suite installation. We do, however, provide access to our Jedox Suite demo system (OpenSourceOlap.com) by default on the Jedox Widget.
This allows all users to download this application and instantly get access to rich demo data to explore the power and functionality of Jedox.
- When you log in, you may not see all the features listed below. You will only see HR information provided to your employer by ADP for the products that are available for mobile access. If you have question, review the FAQs, under Settings in the app.
- This application is available for employees of companies that use the following ADP products: Workforce Now, Vantage, Portal Self Service, Run, TotalSource, PayCard, Spending Account or iPay Statements.
Key Features include;
• View pay & tax statements
• View & request time off
• Track time & attendance
o Punch In / Out
o Create Timesheets
o Send Late Arrival or Absence messages
• View benefit plan information
• View retirement savings accounts
• View spending accounts
• View pay card accounts
• Tap to contact colleagues
• View company news
Feedback we've heard from our users;
• It’s a tremendous breakthrough
• This is a great innovation
• I’m excited. You’re giving the HR department something really valuable to share with employees
• All application requests and transactions are routed through ADP's secure servers
• The mobile application does not transmit or use sensitive personal information
• All network traffic between the mobile device and the server is encrypted
• Username and password protected
• Login sessions time out from inactivity
• Accounts locked out with excessive login failures
• All employee information cached on the mobile device is encrypted
• Android 2.3 or higher
• Internet Connection
• ADP Security Management, ADP Portal, RUN or iPay Statements Username and Password
Please visit the following website to learn more about the ADP Mobile Solutions application: www.adp.com/gomobile.
If your company doesn't use Uno Telefoni this app will not be of use for you. Please don't download and rate this app if you're not a customer to Uno Telefoni.
•Your business at your fingertips
•Take the facts to your meetings
We believe that using a Mobile BI on your tablet or smartphone should be as fun and easy as browsing your favorite online magazine, or sharing ideas with friends in your social network. Yellowfin for the tablet or smartphone is just that - its a fantastic user experience.
Your Business at your fingertips
Yellowfin is visual and quick. Interact with, filter, sort and analyze your data — with the touch of your fingers. You will never look at your business the same way again.
Share and Collaborate
Discuss, share and collaborate or present your ideas in a meeting right from your tablet. Yellowfin’s app focuses on the needs of the BI consumer. As such it has a very strong focus on collaborative Business Intelligence.
Author once, consume anywhere
With Yellowfin there is no need for re-work. Any reports or dashboards created in Yellowfin via the browser are immediately and securely available on your tablet or smartphone. Saving you time and money and getting data into the hands of those that need it quickly.
Requires Yellowfin 6.2 (March 2013 patch) or greater.
IBM Business Analytics software helps organizations better understand, anticipate and shape business outcomes. You, too, can achieve breakthrough results and outperform your competition.
The SME|360 helps managers assess and score opportunity risk factors to mitigate risk, determine capital allocation requirements and prepare for raising finance from banks and other lending institutions.
The SME|360 helps managers understand and prepare for the stringent credit scoring and decision metrics used by lending institutions.
The SME|360 is modeled after recommendations developed by bank working groups formed to address best lending practices following the introduction of Basel II Capital Accord and the proposed Capital Requirement Directive (Basel II / CRD).
Objectives of the SME|360
To detail the main business and risk management practices that lenders generally look for when assessing and rating an SME
To provide SME with awareness of what is regarded by lenders as good corporate governance
To assist SMEs to meet the likely business information requirements of banks, private equity and investment banking institutions
Stringent credit analysis should not be considered as a compliance or regulatory imposition but as a catalyst for improving and embedding good risk management practices and business governance
Financial intermediaries and suppliers of funding can foster SME best practices GRC principles
Application of sound risk management practices enables SMEs to enhance sustainability, performance and shareholder value
Though there are no universally agreed and applied standards or similar benchmarks for SME risk management, the SME|360 provides a robust framework of GRC best practices that are industry agnostic.
The assessment framework is based primarily on materials obtained as a result of a general survey provided on a confidential and non-attributable basis by specific banks, consultants and SME representative organizations.
Design and Contents of Modules
The modules are designed as a self-reference guide. The modules are compiled around the typical information that SMEs use to manage an effective business. In turn, it should assist you to capture the required information about the rationale, capability, prospects and risks of your business, and to communicate this to banks and other providers of finance.
This information should help them to understand, assess and risk-rate your business for credit purposes in line with their own internal guidelines.
SME|360 is divided into five main sections:
1. Business Strategy & Targets
2. Business Market & Competition
3. Business Capability
4. Business & Financial Planning
5. Business Risk Management
Self Assessment Scoring Methodology, Calculation of Risk Budget and Enterprise View of Aggregated Risk
The modules contain descriptions of self-assessment techniques using the templates included in this document.
Product and Market Dynamics Assessment:
Product Risk / Customer Risk / Supply Chain / Competition / Market Dynamics
Business Function Assessment:
Operations / IT / HR / Facilities / Sales & Marketing / Management / Accounting,
Critical Success Factors / Risk Factor Assessment / Business Ratio / Business Plan Checklist / CFI/ (Macroeconomic Risk only in digital product)
This assessment exercise will provide you with easy and consistent reference data for completing and updating business and risk management plans. This information will aid transparency and facilitate communications with your bank and other funding providers.
Document is in PDF format. A complete set of fully digitized assessment templates can be ordered from Sum2.