Tools included: compass with magnetic and true north, leveling tool, mark or share your location and navigate back later using the Radar.
Keep your GPS fast: reset it or download A-GPS data regularly for faster fixes.
Visit the FAQ at: http://mobiwia.com/gpsstatus
GPS Status is 100% space proof. Try to spot the program in the promo video :)
- show/store/edit/export multiple waypoints and use them on the Radar for navigation.
- pressure, rotation, temperature, humidity values (if supported by the device)
- removed ads
- Location: We need this to display your location and allows the program to re-download AGPS data or reset the GPS.
- External storage: required by the PRO version to be able to export the stored waypoints to an external file.
- Internet: Used by the advertisement component. The PRO version does not use the internet connection at all.
KNOWN FIRMWARE ISSUES (please do not report them):
- Galaxy S4 on Verizon: Because of a firmware bug, the notification item in GPS Status can't be removed. You need to disable the notification feature in Settings if this annoys you.
- Droid 3: The initial Droid 3 firmware does not implement the satellite status API so you will not see the satellites and the signal strength bars. The rest of the features should work properly.
- Motorola phones: On some phones, turning your phone to airplane mode will turn off the GPS receiver, too. This is a hardware limitation.
- Droid Charge: Reports 0 altitude.
- LG Optimus: The phone cannot report the satellite SNR values correctly (all signal bars will be maxed out).
- Samsung phones: Because of a firmware bug, they may report extreme battery consumption for GPS Status even if it is not running at all (other programs using sensors are affected too). This is harmless and no power is consumed! Just ignore it and let's hope that a future firmware upgrade will fix this on your phone.
- Nexus One/S: With Andoid 2.3 it cannot report NMEA sentences. This means that the DOP/HDOP/VDOP values are not available.
-- MobiWIA - a cooperation with Andrs Studio --
Sygic: GPS Navigation & Maps is The World’s Most Installed Offline turn-by-turn GPS navigation App for Android powered by TomTom Maps. Navigation and Maps are installed on the SD card so there is no need for an Internet connection when navigating. Map and app updates are FREE every 3 months.
You can enjoy free navigation, gps, offline TomTom maps, POIs, route planning & free map updates.
To get the most of the navigation, upgrade to premium and enjoy high-end lifetime features: 3D maps, real-time turn-by-turn voice-guided navigation, lane guidance, speed limit warnings & junction view with lane indicator arrows at complex intersections.
How to install Sygic: GPS Navigation & Maps for Android: http://bit.ly/1Im8J4a
• Intuitive voice navigation in different languages
• High quality TomTom maps stored on the device
• Cross-border routing & navigation without the need to switch between countries or to a less detailed map
• Works with GPS only, internet is not needed
• Millions of free pre-installed POIs
• Free map updates & Free POI database updates
• Free updates of Fixed speed cameras
• Head-up Display (HUD) available as in app purchase
• 3D Cities & Landscape for easy orientation
• Pedestrian navigation to walk and explore
• Dynamic Lane Guidance for safe lane changes
• Junction View to highlights highway exists
• Warnings for exceeded Speed Limit
• Warnings for fixed speedcams
• Police trap warnings from other drivers
• Spoken Street Names to focus on the road
• Three Alternative Routes to choose from
• Easy Drag & Drop route editing
• Waypoints for places you want to visit
• Avoid Toll Roads on your route
• Graphics optimized for tablet & HD displays
• Car Audio Integration – Bluetooth or cable
ADD-ON FEATURES (in-app purchase)
• Traffic service to avoid delays in your daily commute
• Get navigation instructions from Homer Simpson & other original celebrity voices
• Premium online speed cameras with 300 000 mobile speedcam locations each month
• Head Up Display (HUD) projects GPS navigation onto your windshield
MAPS AVAILABLE FOR FREE:
Algeria, Andorra, Angola, Argentina, Australia, Austria, Azerbaijan, Bahrain, Belgium, Benin, Botswana, Brazil, Brunei, Bulgaria, Burkina Faso, Cameroon, Canada, Canary Islands, Colombia, Croatia, Czech Republic, Cyprus, Democratic Republic of Congo, Denmark, Egypt, Estonia, Finland, France, Gabon, Germany, Ghana, Gibraltar, Greece, Hong Kong, Hungary, Chile, Indonesia, Iran, Iraq, Ireland, Italy,Israel, India, Kenya, Kuwait, Latvia, Lesotho, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Macau, Malawi, Malaysia, Mali, Malta, Mauritania, Mauritius, Mayotte, Mexico, Monaco, Morocco, Mozambique, Namibia, Netherlands, New Zealand, Niger, Nigeria, Norway, Oman, Pakistan, Philippines, Poland, Portugal, Qatar, Republic of Congo, Reunion, Romania, Russia, San Marino, Saudi Arabia, Senegal, Serbia, Singapore, Slovakia, Slovenia, South Africa, Spain, Swaziland, Sweden, Switzerland, Taiwan, Tanzania, Thailand, Togo, Tunisia, Turkey, Uganda, Ukraine, United Arab Emirates, United Kingdom, Uruguay, USA, Vatican, Vietnam, Venezuela, Zambia, Zimbabwe, India, Saint Barthelemy, Guadeloupe, French Guiana, Saint Martin, Martinique, Iceland, Lebanon, Jordan, Burundi, Rwanda
Transit roads only: Albania, Belarus, Bosnia and Herzegovina, The Former Yugoslav Republic of Macedonia, Moldova
MAPS AVAILABLE ONLY WITH PREMIUM:
Sygic | Bringing life to map
FREE Updates for both app and maps.
FREE Navigation license for OpenStreetMap.
BE-ON-ROAD is a free offline turn-by-turn gps navigation for Android based on OpenStreetMaps. Maps are updated multiple times per year and can be stored on your device, or SD card. That means, that you can navigate anywhere with the most recent maps even without the internet connection!
~ offline gps navigation
~ offline maps
~ free map updates
~ multi-language voice navigation (33 languages supported)
~ GPS / Glonass ready
~ speed limit warnings
~ fixed speed camera warnings (available in selected countries only)
~ 3D buildings
~ lane guidance
~ large POI database
~ pedestrian, car, or even bee-line navigation
~ night mode based on local sunset time
~ track recording
EUROPE - Albania, Andorra, Austria, Belarus, Belgium, Bosnia And Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Faroe Islands, Finland, France, Germany, Gibraltar, Greece, Guernsey, Hungary, Iceland, Ireland, Isle Of Man, Italy, Jersey, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Macedonia, Malta, Moldova, Monaco, Montenegro, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Russia, San Marino, Serbia, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Turkey, Ukraine, United Kingdom, Vatican City
NORTH AMERICA - Alabama, Alaska, Arizona, Arkansas, Bermuda, California, Canada, Colorado, Connecticut, Delaware, District of Columbia, Florida, Georgia, Hawaii, Idaho, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana , Maine, Maryland, Massachusetts, Michigan, Minnesota, Mississippi, Missouri, Montana, Nebraska, Nevada, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New Mexico, New York, North Carolina, North Dakota, Ohio, Oklahoma, Oregon, Pennsylvania, Puerto Rico, Rhode Island, South Carolina, South Dakota, Tennessee, Texas, Utah, Vermont, Virgin Islands, Virginia, Washington, West Virginia, Wisconsin, Wyoming
SOUTH AMERICA - Anguilla, Antigua and Barbuda, Argentina, Aruba, Bahamas, Barbados, Belize, Bolivia, Bonaire, Sint Eustatius and Saba, Brazil, Cayman Islands, Chile, Columbia, Costa Rica, Cuba, Curacao, Dominica, Dominican Republic, Ecuador, El Salvador, French Guiana, Grenada, Guadeloupe, Guatemala, Guyana, Haiti, Honduras, Jamaica, Martinique, Mexico, Montserrat, Nicaragua, Panama, Paraguay, Peru, Saint Kitts and Nevis, Saint Lucia, Saint Martin, Saint Vincent and the Grenadines, Saint Maarten, Suriname, Thailand and Tobago, Turks and Caicos Islands, Uruguay, Venezuela, Virgin Islands
ASIA - Afghanistan, Armenia, Azerbaijan, Bangladesh, Bhutan, British Indian Ocean Territory, Brunei, Cambodia, Georgia, India, Indonesia, Iran, Iraq, Israel, Jordan, Korea, Kuwait, Laos, Lebanon, Malaysia, Maldives, Mongolia, Myanmar, Nepal, Oman, Pakistan, Palestine, Philippines, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Singapore, Sri Lanka, Syria, Taiwan, Tajikistan, Thailand, Timor-Leste, Turkmenistan, United Arab Emirates, Uzbekistan, Vietnam, Yemen
OCEANIA - American Samoa, Australia, Cook Islands, Fiji, Guam, Kiribati, Marshall Islands, Micronesia, Nauru, New Caledonia, New Zealand, Niue, Palau, Papua New Guinea, Pitcairn, Tokelau, Tonga, Tuvalu, Vanuatu
AFRICA - Algeria, Angola, Benin, Botswana, Burkina Faso, Burundi, Cameroon, Cape Verde, Central African Republic, Chad, Comoros, Congo, Democratic Republic Of The Congo, Cote d'lvoire, Djibouti, Egypt, Equatorial Guinea, Eritrea, Ethiopia, Gabon, Gambia, Ghana, Guinea Bissau, Guinea, Kenya, Lesotho, Liberia, Libya, Madagascar, Malawi, Mali, Mauritania, Mauritius, Morocco, Mozambique, Namibia, Niger, Nigeria, Rwanda, Senegal, Seychelles, Sierra Leone, Somalia, South Africa, South Sudan, Swaziland, Togo, Tunisia, Uganda, United Republic Of Tanzania, Western Sahara, Zambia, Zimbabwe
If you wish to get help or provide feedback please email email@example.com, we cannot support you on Google Play.
MapFactor also makes the popular NavigatorFREE for PC, Pocket PC and WinCE.
OpenStreetMap is a collaborative project to create a free editable map of the world. For more information see www.openstreetmap.org
* intuitive voice navigation in different languages
* door to door route planning
* cross-border routing without the need to switch between countries or to a less detailed map
* overview of the upcoming manoeuvre and distance shown on the screen
GPS satellite navigation
* 2D/3D mode allows realistic visual map display
* day/night modes switch colour schemes for day or night time driving
* map rotates in driving direction, or north up
* find nearest points of interest
* full GB postcodes (1.8 million)
* hear audible warnings as you approach speed cameras
* add your own favourite locations and routes
* routing modes for car, pedestrian, truck
* route avoidance - block off certain road from your route
------------ OpenStreetMap data ------------
Bosnia And Herzegovina
Isle Of Man
United Kingdom Postcode - Ordnance Survey
Antigua And Barbuda
British Virgin Islands
Saint Kitts And Nevis
Saint Vincent And The Grenadines
St Pierre And Miquelon
Turks And Caicos Islands
Trinidad And Tobago
United States of America
Wallis And Futuna
Democratic Republic Of Timor Leste
Union Of Myanmar
United Arab Emirates
Federated States Of Micronesia
Northern Mariana Islands
Papua New Guinea
Central African Republic
Democratic Republic Of The Congo
Sao Tome And Principe
United Republic Of Tanzania
Just by driving with Waze open, you're already contributing tons of real-time traffic information to your local community. You can also actively report accidents, police traps and other hazards you see on the road. Get road alerts along your route and find the cheapest gas prices around you shared by the community. Plus, you can add friends, send locations or keep others posted on your arrival time.
- Live routing based on community driven, real-time traffic & road info
- Community reported alerts including accidents, hazards, police traps, road closures, and more
- Turn-by-turn voice guided navigation
- Live maps, consistently edited and updated by Waze community map editors
- Automatic rerouting as conditions change on the road
- Send your ETA & real-time drive to update those you’re meeting
- Learns your frequent destinations, commuting hours, and preferred routes
- Find the cheapest gas station on your route
- Add information on local places and businesses
- Add Facebook friends and sync Contacts
- See friends’ ETA when driving to the same destination
- One tap navigation to Facebook & Calendar events
- Earn points as you contribute road info and climb the ranks in your community
Waze is all about contributing to and benefiting from the common good, so hop on board and get involved!
Note: Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life. Waze will automatically shut down if you run it in the background and haven't driven for a while.
>> Always know the fastest route: TomTom Traffic gets you there faster
>> Get real-time traffic information: See exactly where delays start and end and how to avoid them
>> Quick access to your favorites: Immediately start driving to your favorite places
>> See buildings and landmarks in stunning 3D: Know exactly where you are so you never miss a turn
>> Get alerts for safety cameras: Avoid speeding fines with accurate and timely speed warnings
>> Navigation you can rely on: No need for an internet connection to plan your route
Download TomTom GO Mobile and drive with the app for a fixed number of free miles every month. Upgrade to Unlimited Navigation to drive without miles restriction. Select from a one year or three year subscription, depending on your driving needs.
SPECIAL OFFER FOR EXISTING CUSTOMERS
The previous TomTom Navigation app for Android is replaced by the new TomTom GO Mobile app. Buyers of the Navigation app can drive with the GO Mobile app for 3 years for only $0.99 (or equivalent price in your local currency). For more information see http://goo.gl/LWtw1w
- Lifetime World Maps: Always drive with the latest maps for over 100 countries**
- Offline Maps: Maps are stored on your smartphone. So you don't need an internet connection, or data roaming, to plan a new route or re-route.
- Lifetime TomTom Traffic: Always drive with real-time traffic information for the lifetime of your app*
- Lifetime Safety Cameras: Avoid speeding fines with accurate and timely speed warnings for the lifetime of your app*
- Points of Interest: From gas stations to hotels, your app comes pre-loaded with millions of useful POIs
- Navigate to Contacts: Never memorize an address again. Select a contact from your list and the app will plan your route.
- Quick search: Find your destination faster with intuitive search results. Quick search starts to find your destination as soon as you start typing.
- Tap and go: Tap on your favorite destination on the map, and you’re on your way
* Check http://tomtom.com/19212 for availability per country. Services require a cell phone connection. Your operator may charge you for the data used and costs may be significantly higher when used abroad.
** You can download 4 or more full updates every year for the life of your app.
TomTom reserves its right to unilaterally withdraw and/or to amend this offer and/or to amend the terms and conditions.
• Comprehensive, accurate maps in 220 countries and territories
• Voice-guided GPS navigation for driving, biking, and walking
• Transit directions and maps for over 15,000 towns and cities
• Live traffic conditions, incident reports, and automatic rerouting to find the best route
• Detailed information on more than 100 million places
• Street View and indoor imagery for restaurants, museums, and more
* Some features not available in all countries
• Get better location accuracy http://goo.gl/IaOqAm
• Improve voice navigation http://goo.gl/z9eU82
• Report wrong directions http://goo.gl/xNl3v6
Visit the help center: http://goo.gl/iMdO8v
• Smooth, blazingly fast maps. Vector-based, fully scalable and ultra fast.
• Online and offline maps. Enjoy maps with or without internet connection.
• Search with character. A few characters – in any order – and we’ll find your destination.
• Local Search. It’s all about finding accurate and up-to-date destinations.
• Wikipedia on the map. The free encyclopedia.
• Weather on the map. Weather has never been more accessible.
• Doesn’t the world look a whole lot better in 3D? Stunning 3D buildings and photorealistic landmarks make navigation so much better.
• Automotive quality navigation. We deeply care about correct routes, lane information, speed limits and road signs.
• So why would your map always have to look the same? Our map is always just right – bright and clear during the day and incredibly stylish at night.
• Nietzsche was right. All truly great thoughts are conceived while walking.
• There are a 1,000 different ways to get to Rome. We offer you the best alternatives. You choose.
• You can rely on our speed alarms. We automatically warn you when you are speeding.
• Wouldn’t it be nice to know exactly which lane to use? Now you can.
• Road signs in your navigation. Everything that is relevant to you.
• Crystal clear instructions. ‘After 300 yards, turn right onto the A3 towards Basingstoke.’
• Multi-stop routes. Because sometimes going from A to B goes through C.
• FREE 30 days trial. Don’t take our word for it. Check out Navigation in ROUTE 66 Navigate for yourself.
• The future is here. Follow Me puts a virtual car on your camera image, which you just have to follow.
• Because not everyone is the same. Choose your own Follow Me car.
• Super easy to set-up. ROUTE 66 Navigate automatically detects where to put the virtual Follow Me car.
• FREE 30 days trial. Don’t take our word for it. Check out Follow Me in ROUTE 66 Navigate for yourself.
• Speed cameras. Save big on speeding tickets.
• App in the foreground? In the background? We’ll warn you anyway.
• 95% coverage. We’re working on the other 5.
• Timing is everything. Safety and savings, the result.
• FREE 30 days trial. Don’t take our word for it. Check out Speed cameras in ROUTE 66 Navigate for yourself.
• HD Traffic. Reliable and super accurate traffic that simply works.
• Save up to 18.5% of your time. Proven.
• We do the math. You decide what you want to do.
• FREE 30 days trial. Don’t take our word for it. Check out HD Traffic in ROUTE 66 Navigate for yourself.
PANORAMIC CAR KIT
• The Panoramic Car Kit was made for ROUTE 66 Navigate. And vice versa.
• Free shipping. Anywhere in the world.
• Available on store.66.com
For more information, please visit www.66.com.
Family Locator app lets your family be in touch and stay connected with your friends anytime.
✓ See your family & friend locations in real time
✓ Share free messages with your family
✓ Know your family is safe, or needs your help
✓ In need send/receive SOS with exact location
✓ Get notification, when your kid reaches destination
✓ Receive alert when kids go where it’s not safe
✓ See the location history of family member during past 7 days (available as an in-app purchase)
The most accurate Family Locator for your family safety
“Brilliant app, already came in handy and was highly accurate! Highly recommend it to anyone! „- Anja Sharma
✓ Family GPS Tracker combines the robust GPS functionality and internet mapping
✓ Family Locator app was designed as an easy to use tool for your family and friends
With Family Locator app you can track your kids & retired parents and always know your loved ones are safe
„Great app Not only does it perform well. It gives you a piece of mind. Not only can I check on my boys..I keep myself visible for my boys to keep track of me. I am medically retired with some serious health issues, so having the ability of them checking on me helps them out too.”
✓ Privacy of your family is top concern for us, reveal location only to people you trust
✓ Know when kids leave school, Grandma’s, and mark danger zone in the map to be notified when family member enters the zone
✓ Navigate to places your close one got stuck (works best with Sygic GPS Navigation)
Family Locator app keeps family & friends connected
"I'd give 5 stars for this app as it helps me to track my family even in malls using AR. I'm always out on biz trips and it helps my family to keep track of my crazy travels as well.“Alan.Y
✓ The family locator app lets you find your friends or family members easily with augmented reality
✓ Family Locator app keeps you in touch even if you are busy
✓ Check-in to tell others your location
Note: For Family Locator to function properly Location services must be turned on. Battery consumption is optimized for daily use of Family Locator. Family Locator app needs to check your position regularly so it may take up-to 11% of your battery life.
Give Family Locator a try and tell us what you think.
Sygic | Bringing life to maps
CoPilot is the high performance GPS navigation app to get you where you’re going safely, reliably and most importantly enjoyably.
Join over 14 million drivers and professional fleets worldwide that trust CoPilot’s high quality offline maps for fast and accurate guidance, even when there’s no mobile coverage or you’re navigating abroad.
*****As featured on Engadget, CNET, Auto Express *****
INCLUDES FREE 7 DAY TRIAL OF VOICE-GUIDED NAVIGATION AND ACTIVETRAFFIC™:
• Offline navigation: street maps stored on-board your Android
• Clear voice-guided, turn-by-turn directions with text-to-speech technology
• Driver-friendly 3D guidance display shows you the way at every turn
• Lane indicator arrows, highway exit sign post information and realistic ClearTurn™ view to help you at complex junctions
• Real-time ActiveTraffic™ and predictive time-of-day routing helps you avoid delays, so you’ll arrive on-time and stress-free, every time
• Automatic routing and fast recalculation if you miss a turn
• Safety camera alerts with free database updates (not available in North America, France or Switzerland)
• Unique directions only view and motion lock for safer driving
• CommuteMe™ automatically learns your favourite route to and from work, and checks it for traffic every day
• Speed limit warnings and speedometer
• Accurate ETAs so you know when you’ll arrive
• And much, much more…
GET USE OF VOICE-GUIDED NAVIGATION IN-APP
If you enjoy your drive with CoPilot (and we’re confident you will!), you can purchase voice-guided navigation options via in-app purchase in MyCoPilot > Features & Upgrades. You can also purchase a 12 month ActiveTraffic subscription and get additional map regions throughout the world.
FREE BASIC FEATURES:
After the 7 day trial, you can still enjoy the following features for free:
► Offline 2D street maps
► Comprehensive multi-stop trip planning tools to plan detailed routes before you go
► Huge database of pre-loaded POIs to easily find local restaurants, gas stations, car parks and other useful places
► View your complete itinerary & preview every turn direction
► Drag and drop route editing
► Useful local search with Yelp, Wikipedia and Google*
► Walking mode
► Download any one of the following countries/regions for free:
• Europe: Choose one of the following countries/regions - UK & Ireland, Balkans, BeNeLux, Russia, Central Eastern Europe, DACH (Germany, Austria, Switzerland), France, Greece, Iberia, Italy, Nordics, Poland, Romania, Turkey, Ukraine
• North America: USA & Canada
• Australasia: Australia & New Zealand
• Southern Africa: South Africa, Lesotho, Swaziland, Namibia and Botswana
• Middle East/GCC: Bahrain, Jordan, Kuwait, Lebanon, Oman, Qatar, Saudi Arabia and UAE
• South East Asia: Brunei, Indonesia, Malaysia, Philippines, Singapore, Taiwan and Thailand
Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life
*Social sharing, Google, Yelp and Wikipedia requires a mobile connection
For more information, visit copilotgps.com
Stay Connected with CoPilot:
@copilotgps or @copilotgps_us
Google+: search +copilot
Ce que nos utilisateurs disent de nous :
Très bien Bonne application de Mappy GPS Free. Fluide, voir la vitesse, limite de vitesse, etc. Je m’en sers très très régulièrement et bien pratique
Appli PARFAITE!!!! La meilleure appli GPS que j'ai vu. Super pratique, complète, et simple d'utilisation. Bravo. Chapeau!!! Et surtout, merci! !
Simple d'utilisation. Menu épuré et clair. Je le recommande vivement aux personnes comme moi qui n avons pas de forfait internet illimité.
Que vous vous rendiez chez un ami, dans un restaurant, ou retourniez chez vous, mappyGPS vous amène à destination.
Entrez une adresse, ou bien le nom d’un de vos contacts, de vos favoris, ou encore des coordonnées GPS, et vous êtes prêt à partir.
Votre historique de navigation est facilement accessible dès la page de recherche, comme deux raccourcis Maison / Travail sont là pour faciliter vos déplacements quotidiens.
Vous cherchez à vous rendre dans un commerce, un restaurant, MappyGPS vous accompagne également. Grâce à la recherche PagesJaunes et aux millions de professionnels répertoriés, que vous en connaissiez le nom, ou que vous en cherchiez juste un, nous avons la réponse pour vous!
mappyGPS calcule les itinéraires les plus rapides pour arriver à votre destination et vous propose jusqu’à trois alternatives. Ces itinéraires intègrent les conditions trafic en temps réel, pour vous permettre de sélectionner au mieux votre trajet.
Des options sont aussi à votre disposition pour personnaliser votre route : vous pouvez sélectionner le mode piéton ou voiture, avec ou sans autoroutes, péages ou ferry.
Lorsque vous planifiez votre trajet, il vous est aussi possible de calculer un itinéraire depuis un point de départ autre que votre position. Vous visualisez ainsi complètement votre route, soit sur la carte, soit en mode démonstration.
mappyGPS vous guidera avec le son et l’image, grâce à nos différentes voix proposées (celle de Camille est très populaire), mais aussi avec le guidage visuel en 2D ou 3D.
Tout est là pour que vous conduisiez sereinement : l’application vous indique les zones de danger, le trafic en temps réel et vous propose une route alternative lorsque les conditions changent. Elle vous indique aussi la vitesse en cours, et vous alerte lorsque vous dépassez la vitesse maximale autorisée, votre heure d’arrivée ou bien le temps de parcours restant, ou encore le nombre de kilomètres restant.
Lors de la navigation, des panneaux de signalisation des routes sont affichés en temps réel pour rendre la lecture des instructions plus facile. La vue en 3D des bâtiments et des lieux remarquable est intégrée pour vous donner une meilleure représentation de votre environnement.
La carte proposée dans mappyGPS intègre les données les plus à jour proposées sur le marché. Elles sont mises à jour régulièrement pour vous donner la meilleure expérience de navigation. Pour une expérience complète et de qualité, il est nécessaire de vous fournir un niveau de détail important. Pour atteindre ce niveau de qualité, la carte est téléchargée directement sur votre téléphone, et pèse environs 450 Mo (carte de France uniquement).
MappyGPS free est compatible avec les tablettes équipées de puce GPS.
Vous pouvez installer tout ou une partie d’un pack de carte, autant de fois que vous le souhaitez, sur un même téléphone.
L'utilisation continue du GPS en arrière-plan peut réduire l'autonomie de la batterie de façon importante.
Vous avez une suggestion, un problème ? Contactez nous directement depuis la rubrique FAQ dans l’application, ou envoyez nous un email à firstname.lastname@example.org
Upon opening the app, the users current GPS coordinates are immediately acquired and displayed. The map pin remains centered at all times. Users can also move the background map to acquire GPS coordinates for a different location or type a specific address to acquire coordinates for.
GPS Maps Offline Street View enables you to search and browse different locations of countries, cities, etc. online as well as offline.
Important: How much map is loaded online it will save into memory and you can see it later when you want. First you have to visit any place location online then and then only it save that map automatically.
You can use it online map also. But it will store last visited map only.
Using Previous Search Button(if you search last time using internet) you can see offline map when not coverage.
Offline Directions and Places will coming soon our developer working on it.
Important Note: This application need internet connection to work when loading map, if internet connection is slow you may face slow map loading, So please don't give bad review. Enjoy ;)
Visit our facebook page(https://www.facebook.com/pages/GPS-Driving-Route/333589306775354) and share your comments.
Usability: Simple and easy to use.
Navigate: Get accurate driving route for wherever you want to go.
GPS Accuracy: Gives you very accurate GPS location.
Driving Route: Shows correct route on the map to your target location which makes your travel easy with the help of route information.
GPS Distance: Gives you very accurate distance to the target location from your current location
Driving Speed: You can get very accurate speed through our compass page.
Direction Compass: Shows the direction towards target or origin
Location: Switch between multiple saved location
* Add locations by making long press on 'maps' page.
* You can change the target location by activate the saved markers or you can add the location again. So the old target will get updated.
* Click the compass image on map screen it takes to compass screen.
Thats all! Our app will show the driving route to the target location which you set. Yes. You can see the route information in text format also which helps you more while traveling. Its very simple!! Just try it!!!!
* New! Say hello with voice chat – Keep your group in the loop and send a quick message with one-touch voice chat.
* New! Share ETA is back – Now you can pick your destination and share your ETA with a friend.
* Navigate easily – Keep your eyes on the road and hands on the wheel with turn-by-turn voice guided GPS directions.
* Beat traffic – Real time traffic and live speed updates help you find the best and quickest route to avoid gridlock.
* Customize your route – With our slick new one-swipe design, you can modify a section of the turn-by-turn directions to keep you moving.
* Always be on time – Get alerts to know when traffic is slower than usual on your commute home or to work. Get reminders one hour before your Meet Up event is set to begin and as your guests arrive.
* Connect with others – Create a Meet Up, choose your time and location and invite your friends. Attendees will get alerts for when to leave to get there on time.
* Keep in touch – Chat with your group to share updates, messages and more! Only those invited to the Meet Up can chat together.
* Get live ETAs – Scout shows when Meet Up attendees are on the move with real-time ETAs on the map. Now you’ll always know when a friend is lost or late and whether “five minutes away” really means “I haven’t left yet.”
* Do it your way – Customize your Scout route preferences, map views and set up personalized commute alerts for home and work.
* Make a pit stop – Discover new places along your route for the cheapest gas, restaurants for a bite to eat or other amenities.
* Never get lost— Scout, powered by OpenStreetMap (OSM), provides the most up-to-date map information with updates from a community of more than 1.6 million editors. You can download offline maps for a fee to always know where you’re going when your signal is spotty.
* Got feedback? - We want to hear from you! Our support team is here to help. Follow us on Twitter, @Scout, and hit us up with questions or comments. You can join our community at https://ourcommunity.scout.me
* Stay in the know - Connect with us on Facebook, YouTube, Instagram and Vine.
* Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/scoutbytelenav
* YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/user/ScoutbyTeleNav
* Instagram: https://instagram.com/scoutbytelenav/
* Vine: http://bit.ly/1N1clKQ
-- What’s the word on Scout?
NEW! - Scout wins 2015 Best Lifestyle App from Mobile App Awards
“Scout is as easy on the eyes as it is easy to use.” - Mashable
“Scout wins Best for Design” Travel & Leisure, Best GPS Apps for Travel
Continued use of GPS running in the background can decrease battery life.
Scout’s map and search coverage is currently for the USA only.
• Multiple global and regional online maps, including: Bing, Yandex, Open Street Maps, OSM Cycle, OSM Public Transport, Multimap (UK), OutdoorActive (Germany, Austria, South Tyrol), Cykloatlas, HikeBikeMap (Germany), Open Piste Map, NearMap (Australia) and many other maps.
All maps automatically cached for offline use. Use Mobile Atlas Creator to download maps or MAPC2MAPC to convert maps from other formats.
• Share your current or planned position
You can send address, GPS coordinates, link to Google Maps and even map image.
• Navigate easily
Build-in radar shows the direction, distance and estimated time to a point of interest.
• Save places you visit
All waypoint stored in KML file and can be viewed and edited in Google Earth.
• Record tracks with single tap
Tracks are recorded in GPX format and can be viewed in Google Earth and other software.
• Upload tracks to GPSies
Free account is required for uploading.
• Trip Computer
Watch speed, altitude, pitch and many other values.
Only in Pro version:
• Unlimited waypoints and tracks
• Lock compass to bearing
• UTM and OSGB grids
• FourSquare support
We can implement standard Google MapView, but it's limited - no caching and terrain view. If you need it, please email us or leave a comment.
As a goody, GPS Essentials will run ads-free on your phone when this plugin is installed.
Please send an email if you have problems.
Note: You have to restart GPS Essentials to make the ads disappear after installing this plugin.
Create routes where there are no roads or trails.
Ground Guidance is patented, fielded software that plans fast and concealed routes on- and off-road. It's usage is currently limited to the continental United States, Primordial is currently in the process of creating a global-coverage map.
The plugin is currently limited to waypoints that are at most 10km (about 6.2mi) apart.
This app is a plugin for GPS Essentials, please download and install GPS Essentials to make use of it. GPS Essentials features a demo of this plugin so that you can test before purchasing.
Ground Guidance is a registered trademark of Primordial.com