Ever had data on the wrong side of the screen? Annoying, isn't it?
As technology becomes increasingly portable we demand greater access to our data and even greater flexibility when exchanging it between friends, work-mates, platforms and services.
If, like me, you've asked; Why do we have to re-configure a device to connect to a network to transfer a file? Or; Why do I have to connect my phone to that computer to get data into my pocket? Or worse – Why do I need to send a private file to a public cloud service in another country (and jurisdiction) in order to share it with you in the same room?
If, like me, you just want to transfer data from one screen where you can see it, “through the glass” to another so that you can see it there too, then welcome to the Thru-Glass Xfer protocol and applications.
*** To test the transfer:
- Have 2 devices ready
- On the 1st device, click "Upload" and choose "file to upload".
- Choose a file
- On the 2nd device, choose "Download"
- Point the 2nd device at the 1st device, so it can read the QR code, and hold it there.
- Press "Begin" on the 1st device
- Wait until the transfer is complete
- Check the "Downloads" folder to access the transferred file.
This app is supported and designed by www.thruglassxfer.com