REQUIREMENTS – You must be enrolled in Landmark’s Internet Banking in order to enroll in Mobile Banking. To enroll in Internet Banking, visit www.LandmarkBank.com/InternetBanking for more information.
MOBILE ENROLLMENT - To enroll in Mobile Banking, log into Internet Banking, click on Other Services, click on Mobile Banking and complete the enrollment process.
SECURITY – Landmark’s Mobile Banking is an extension of your Internet Banking service. When you login, you are presented with the same security questions, PassMark image and phrase that you are accustomed to seeing with Internet Banking. This Mobile Banking app still uses the SSL (Secure Socket Layer) encryption, will not transmit your account number, and does not store any private data viewed within this app on your device.
FEES – Landmark Bank does not charge for Mobile Banking, however we recommend checking with your mobile service provider for information related to charges and fees.
SUPPORT – For questions or assistance, please contact Customer Service at (800) 618-5503 or visit www.LandmarkBank.com/GoMobile
Landmark Bank, N.A. is your hometown bank based in over 28 communities throughout Missouri, Oklahoma and Texas.
Mobile Banking from your Android Device!
Landmark National Bank’s App allows you to check balances, view transactions, transfer funds and locate branches and ATMs using your Android device!
- Must be enrolled in Landmark National Bank’s Online and Mobile Banking.
- Same level of security as online banking including SSL protection.
• View account balances on all accounts
• View recent transactions
• Transfer funds between your accounts
• Find the nearest branch or ATM using your device GPS
• Call our Voice Banking service for automated information and Customer Service
Support: Contact Landmark National Bank by e-mail to LNBMail@banklandmark.com or call 1-800-318-8997.
• View account balances
• Access account history
• Pay bills
• View and activate your cash back offers
• Transfer funds and view and activate your cash back offers (Landmark accounts)
• Locate ATMs and branch locations
• Convenient, secure and fast
Current enrollment into Online Banking is required.
Federally insured by NCUA.
Landmark Credit Union serves all people living or working in Southern Wisconsin and Northeastern Illinois as well as their immediate family members. Landmark also serves businesses with a location in Southeastern Wisconsin and Northeastern Illinois.
Android is a trademark of Google Inc.
To learn how we protect your privacy, please visit http://www.landmarkcu.com/privacy-policy
Manage your accounts, make deposits, find ATMs and more.
Now it’s easy to bank 24/7, right from your Anroid device. To start, enroll in First Landmark Bank Online Banking. You will receive a text message directing you to the site to download the Mobile Banking application AFTER you register your device.
With First Landmark Bank Mobile Banking you can conveniently and securely:
- Check your account balances
- View recent transactions
- Transfer money between your accounts
- Make deposits
- Pay bills
- Find ATMs and branch locations
In order to enable certain features, this application needs to access the following on your mobile device:
- Location services: So we can return ATM/Branch search results that are relevant to your current location
- Contacts: So that when using the Popmoney person-to-person payments feature you can easily select a contact from your device to pay
Some features may not be enabled for you right now, but may be added in the future.
Android™ is a trademark of Google Inc.
Note: This application does not and will not access any of your call logs. There is no charge from First Landmark Bank, but message and data rates may apply. Such charges include those from your communications service provider. Delivery of alerts may be delayed for various reasons, including service outages affecting your phone, wireless or internet provider; technology failures; and system capacity limitations. Any time you review your balance, keep in mind it may not reflect all transactions including recent debit card transactions or checks you have written.
First Landmark Bank, Member FDIC