Let's face it, working with concrete is no easy task. Why not make your job a little easier by installing Concrete Easy Calc Pro? Even the best of us can make mistakes when manually calculating the volume of concrete needed for a given job. Even the smallest of mistakes on paper can have huge impacts to your time and hard earned money. Concrete Easy Calc Pro will accurately give you the exact volume of concrete needed in seconds. Simply enter your dimensions in feet and inches or meters and centimeters and let Concrete Easy Calc Pro do the rest.
• Impress your customers with the speed and accuracy of your concrete estimates.
• Impress your crew by being the first to know how much concrete to order.
• Eliminate miscommunications by sharing the calculation results directly with your customers, co-workers, and ready-mix plant by text or email.
• Incur less waste by producing more accurate estimates.
• Prevent lost time and money due to shortages cause by miscalculations.
• Know exactly how many bags of concrete you need for any given bag weight or bag yield.
• Instantly know the total cost of ready-mix versus the total cost of premix bagged concrete.
• Enter measurements using imperial (feet and inches) or metric (meters and centimeters).
• Get your results in cubic feet, cubic yards, or cubic meters.
• Detailed diagrams show you exactly where to take your measurements.
• Save your calculation results and retrieve them at a later time.
Be sure and install it now, as new features are coming to Concrete Easy Calc Pro soon!
If you have any questions or suggestions, or experience any issues at all while using Concrete Easy Calc Pro, I’d like to hear about it :)
Please send your questions, suggestions or details of the issue you are experiencing to android-apps@MidwestWebTrends.com
Full feature listing:
Rectangular Solids – calculate concrete volumes for any rectangular solids such as slabs, footings, walls, and square or rectangular columns
Circular Cylinders – calculate concrete volumes for any shape that forms a circular cylinder such as circular slabs, circular columns or circular footings
Triangular Prisms – calculate concrete volumes for any shape that forms a triangular prism such as triangular slabs, triangular shaped footings or triangular ramps
Circular Segments – calculate concrete volumes for any shape that forms a circular segment such as semi-circular slab, column or footing
Rectangular Frustums – calculate concrete volumes for any shape that forms a rectangular frustum such as piers or footings
Conical Frustums - calculate concrete volumes for any shape that forms a conical frustum such as piers or footings
Rectangular Steps - calculate concrete volumes for rectangular steps with or without landings
Circular Steps - calculate concrete volumes for circular steps where each step forms a circular segment
Stairways - calculate concrete volumes for stairways
Curb and Gutters - calculate concrete volumes for curb and gutters
Post Holes with Rectangular Posts - calculate concrete volumes for post holes using rectangular posts
Post Holes with round Posts – calculate concrete volumes for post holes using round posts
Enter measurements using imperial or metric. Every concrete calculator above accepts input measurements both in feet and inches or meters and centimeters and will calculate the concrete volume in cubic yards, cubic feet, or cubic meters.
Every concrete calculator above can calculate the total cost of ready-mix concrete for your job and can calculate the number of premix concrete bags needed using any concrete bag weight in pounds, kilograms, or liters and give you the total quantity and cost of premix concrete bags needed
Every concrete calculator above can save it’s calculated data which can be easily retrieved at a later time and can share it’s calculated data by text, email, or social media