Financial Inclusion is at your fingertips directly in the field. This app gives financial institutions the full power of Mifos X wherever they are by allowing field-based staff to handle all their daily operations from onboarding new clients and accounts to collecting repayments and deposits, and surveying clients in the field. Supervisors can now ensure greater efficiency and transparency with field operations. Offline data synchronization for clients and groups is now available to support opening new clients and doing field collections while in remote regions without connectivity.
The following field operations are supported:
- Create center new groups and centers
- Create clients from within parent group
- Create new groups from with parent center.
- Create new clients individually and within a group
- View client details.
- Add identifiers and documents to clients.
- Take client photo via webcam.
- Pinpoint client GPS location
- Open, approve, and disburse new loan accounts
- Open, approve, and activate new savings accounts
- Attach documents to loan and savings accounts.
- Support for data tables & adding documents
- Input repayments for loans
- Input deposits and withdrawals for savings accounts.
- Attach charges to accounts.
- View full details and transaction history for loan and savings accounts
Offline Data Collection & Synchronization
- Synchronize clients and groups for offline data entry
- Enter repayments, deposits, and withdrawals while offline
- Create new clients while offline
- Create new loan and savings accounts while offline.
GIS & Location-Based Features
- Pinpoint GPS location of a client residence.
- Track route of field officer.