Linked Inclusion™ Is Diversity, Equity, Inclusion + Wellness. Linked Inclusion™ is a virtual, platform-based community of individuals facing common challenges of exclusion.
Our vision: Linked Inclusion™ will be your choice for DEI+W™ research, content, events, seminars, training, services, support, safety, networking, corporate accountability, certifications and compliance, career development and employment opportunities, the practitioner marketplace and more.
Linked Inclusion™ will realize our vision by adopting a DEI+W™ Framework:
Our Framework has five components
- Amplify™. How are you? This is the most important question we can ask one another. More importantly, to be seen, heard, listened to and feel safe and secure in our response is paramount. Linked Inclusion™ services aggregate requisite tools, training, support and resources and makes them available to you on a single platform. Amplify™ ensures your voice and contributions are amplified to levels essential for the successful participation in areas of interest--personally and professionally--most important to you.
- Fortify™. The DEI+W™ practitioner, either leading an independent practice, small to medium sized company or large corporation ERG, demand on time, attention and resources is at an all-time high. Fortify™ places mission critical tools, training, peer-groups, certifications, venues for hosting training, courses, seminars, one-to-one sessions, one-to-many sessions and much more on a single platform.
- Diversify™. The concept of DEI began at the corporate level many decades ago. Since that time, DEI has become a strategic imperative for the successful participation in the marketplace and sustained market appeal. Current employees are now demanding more visibility and transparency into their employers' progress toward transforming their organization into a truly diverse operation. New employees, considering employment offers, want to know "the score." Are the programs window dressing or is diversity real and tangible within the operations of these companies? Diversify™ services provide this highly competitive visibility from an objective trusted third-party source. Diversify™ sets the standard.
- Healify™. The challenges of exclusion have a real and lasting impact on us physically, mentally and socially. Healify™ services aggregate wellness, telehealth, telewellness, tele physical therapy, mind and body wellness and mental health and makes these essential services, practitioners, and sessions available on our app.
- Certify™. The best way to make advances in solving some of humanity's most important challenges is to ensure practitioners, small to medium sized companies and corporations are performing at the levels required and demanded by the marketplace. You need to know how well your current and future employer, client, favorite brands and influencers are doing in support of DEI+W. You want transparency and accountability. Certify™ collects, validates, certifies and publishes progress and scorecard data and makes these data accessible on the app.
To remain connected to the DEI+W community and current trends, training, certification, peer support and key learnings, use your Linked Inclusion Inclusion™ app to continue the conversation. Shift your presence from non-targeted platforms to Linked Inclusion™. Share your story, gain support and benefit from a community of communities. Linked Inclusion™ is an Official Safe Space.
Use your Linked Inclusion™ app to write and post articles, expand your voice by including Linked Inclusion™ in your group’s toolbox. Your postings, videos, training, conversations and events right here. Build out your profile page. Add your picture.
Link your social media accounts to your profile page. Join a group. Start a group. Schedule an event. Attend an event. Still looking for a home for your group, you've found it.