Great randomized casual game, slick visuals, challenging and addictive gameplay, and Dwarfy McBeardface is surely in the running for Best Character Ever. But the fact that the wait timer doesn't tick unless the game is open is seriously annoying! Without that it would be a 5 star game for me. The name of the game is just a bit weird, too; apart from the ones in the background art, I haven't even seen a rune...?
Very cute and addictive. I'm not wild about the "lives" play but they refill quickly. Some issues with the controls being fiddly on my Motorola.
I'm annoyed that there is a lives system, but the game is good otherwise. The game also crashes while loading a lot.
can't stop playing this game
Too many ads, but fun
I like it a lot
Runda Boom has brought some of her best friends to help smash runes underneath Fairylandia! Meet Cromlie, Elder Hugs, Liv Less, and the sharpshootin' Gunflinger!
- 10 new miners to collect, each with something to say!
- Daily Challenges! Win a treasure-filled Loot Rune each day!
- New blocks! Ice blocks slide, while Slime Blocks shloop up pickaxes!
- Purchased boosts now give you a bonus heart to try them out!
- More fantastical effects to make Charming Runes even more magical!