* an innovative rogue-like with puzzle-y gameplay
* easy to learn, exciting to master
* even with perma-death well suited for a coffee break
* fourteen enemies with different behaviors
* five different items
* six randomized levels
* music by Elias "TheWing" Linjama
Initially made for the "Seven Day Roguelike Challenge" the game got a complete overhaul. Pitman will let you die a thousand deaths ... and make your survival especially satisfying!
* RPG - create the hero you want, like a dwarven sorcerer or a powerful warrior
* turnbased - for a tactical course of action
* 3D boardgame style - build the world while playing
* randombased - no game will be like the one before
If you have any bug reports, please don't hesitate to mail us (click on "Pitman Support" and select one of the E-Mail addresses), and tell us the circumstances of your problem.
Launched into space, you are a machine with a single objective. Return to earth and annihilate the entire human race.
Recently updated with a brand new campaign. Now you get to slaughter humans AND suicidal hamsters!
- Harvest Resources
- Construct Buildings and Defenses
- Slaughter Humans
- Slaughter Suicidal Hamsters (before they do it themselves)
Features an open ended weapon upgrade system. You choose whether to litter the battlefield, concentrate on a single monolithic turret, or anywhere in between.
Please note, only a 1280x800 tablet will work. This is most tablets, but not all. A 7" tablet is not likely to work correctly. Users confirm Google's Nexus 7 does not work.
Also, zero permissions! I'm sorry, but I do not need to collect your text messages and browser favorites and sell them to advertisers. I'm here to make games, period.
All game, no fluff.
See the website for not so blurry screenshots
- One finger to select and build units
- Double tap a unit to select similar units on screen
- Two fingers to navigate the map (Not using your thumb seems to work best)
- Alternatively you can use one finger on the minimap
This game is extremely difficult. The easy difficulty is just easier than normal, it does not make the entire game "easy". I recently rebuilt the game for the iPad, and died about 7 times on level 3 on normal. This game is not for the mass market.
If the game is not working on your device, and you have missed the 15 minute refund window, please email me and let me know so I can process your refund. Sometimes android just does not work.
I have 70 confirmed transformer prime owners, and it works fine on most, on a couple it does not work at all. That's just the way android is unfortunately. I've tried debugging the game with quite a few users. Sometimes we fix issues, sometimes there is just no explanation.
This is a space combat game in the vein of Asteroids. Please be sure to examine the Pilot's Guide to the AX-1311 before playing.
The controls are very intuitive once you understand how to control your velocity, but there is no graphic to represent how this area works during the game because it would cover the central area. Simply slide your thumb up and down in the area displayed in the Pilot's Guide and the AX-1311 will accelerate or decelerate.
I hope you enjoy this game.
This is a tale of unlikely Heroes. Embark on journeys of not-so-epic proportions with Sir Jorgin, the noble knight past his prime; Arwick, the ladies man and elf rogue; and Taragon, wize, old, and somewhat senile wizard. Welcome….to Evertales.
Quest with 3 unique heroes:
• Sir Jorgin, the mighty knight, is a fierce melee fighter and can take a punch!
• Arwick the Elf specializes in ranged weapons, charm, and an attractive double jump!
• Taragorn the Senile wields tight spells a loose tongue, and the power to levitate!
CHOOSE YOUR WEAPONS
Unlock 20+ weapons for your heroes to better seek your glory, slay your foes, and save yourself! Evertales has a diverse selection of weapons, ranging from a variety of swords, bows, staves, and even molotovs!
Do you fancy taking a stroll through the Fungi Forest? Or spelunking into the caverns of carnivorous creatures? Have a strong desire to hunt down some Rodents of Unusual Stature? Or how about confronting the devious Dark Lord of Darkness? Now you can as you embark into Evertales!
Unlock and equip a diverse selection of armor for your heroes. Want to play the game as a Spartan or Drunkard? Go ahead. How about a lovely Christmas outfit or less than lovely Hobo garb? Go ahead, suit yourself!
EPIC BOSS BATTLES
Each chapter concludes with an epic confrontation with an epic boss fight! Defeat the Giant Dwarf, sink the ship of the Dead Pirate Roberts, rock out with the dreaded Stone Golem, and more in a quest to end all quests!
Evertales features beautifully rendered 3D characters and environments along with masterfully created 2D interface. Allow your eyes to flood with some of best graphics for the mobile generation.
You, like our hero, will experience first hand what it feels like to enter the unknown. You will encounter and fight over 40 monsters, that will use weapons and numerous spells in their attempt to destroy you.
Epic Warrior: The Sword of Light is a traditional turn based RPG that will allow your character to grow by fighting monsters to gain gold and experience points. Experience points allows your character to level up, which will increases your hit points, magic points, strength, agility, attack and defense.
Talking to the local villagers is vital to figuring out the location of the Sword of Light as well as other secrets that have been passed around as legend.
Buying items will aid you in surviving the dangers that you will encounter.
Sleep! Sleeping at Inns will revive your hit points and magic points, as well as save your game.
Buying weapons, armor and shields will increase you character’s attack and defense against the deadliest monsters.
Use magic! As you level up you will learn new offensive, defensive, healing spells and more.
Below is a list of all the monster that you will encounter on your quest!
Red Death Cobra
Dark Lord Erebus
Can you take down Mephistopheles? The Endless Depths RPG challenges you to get past hordes of enemies from giant bats to skeletons to demons and overpowering giants. Down into the depths you will go, dodging traps and collecting weapons. And if you have enough luck and skill, you will face off with the lord of demons himself.
Endless Depths RPG Features:
* A rogue-like RPG with a strategic combat system
* Randomly-generated dungeons
* An open-ended character system allowing for dozens of skill combinations
* Hundreds of monsters, dozens of spells and plenty of great loot to find
* OpenFeint compatible with over a dozen achievements to unlock
Powered by the TitanFire RPG system, Endless Depths creates strategy in combat by putting the emphasis on defenses like blocking, parrying and dodging. While other combat systems are about whittling down the red bar of your opponent's health, TitanFire is about breaking through the enemy's defenses using abilities like quick strikes, set up maneuvers and feints. The magic system plays a similar role, with most spells being blockable and all spells being dodgable. The system is augmented by the freedom to choose up to three different skill sets.
Endless Depths RPG is a rogue-like game, a category that includes classics like Rogue, Moria, Omega, Angband and even newer games like Diablo.
- Procedural roguelike levels
- Procedural story that will drive the gameplay
- Quick but powerful gameplay, suitable for all types of players
- Many different playable characters, including a Knight, Wizard, and Rogue!
- Full of wondrous settings outside of your ordinary dungeon
- Intuitive touchscreen controls
- Fantastic 8-bit retro style art and music
How to Play:
To destroy a comet or asteroid just tap on it. In competition mode you can also use medic aid(to fill your health points), slow motion(to slow the time) or nuclear bomb(all comets and asteroids will explode). You can buy nuclear bombs, slow motions and medic aids with virtual money in our shop.
If you have troubles in completing last 3 levels in single player mode you can go to competition mode and buy some extra slow motion packages or nuclear bombs.
Try to achieve all of Achievements and get as high Top Score as you can in Competition mode.
- Google Play Services(Leaderboard and Achievements)
- Shop(You can buy nuclear bombs, slow motion and medic aid)
- Animations(comets and asteroids explosions)
- Space themed background music
- 6 level in single player mode
- easy gameplay(tap enemy objects to destroy them)
If you like Earth defense 2: Apocalypse, please give it a rate and review.
I hope that you will have fun with playing Earth defense 2: Apocalypse while destroying comets and asteroids in universe.
Multiple game modes and control styles to uncover plus many rescuers to save means you'll never stop enjoying this dangerous dungeon! FREE roguelike action brought to you by Quikding, the best in the biz.
With graphics by the lovely Monge.
Mini Quest is an RPG. Like Diablo, but with sharper swords. Like Zelda, but with fiercer monsters. Every day the big bosses come in and sharpen new swords, feed the fierce giant spiders, and tend to the dangerous buzz saw robots
Fantastic and beautiful maps.
3 choices of character - rogue, mage and knight!
Many regions to battle through.
Please note: Your first session may take up to a minute to load. Please be patient. Its worth it.
Music by: Kevin MacLeod
More from developer
Get an edge with epic power-ups and earn combo bonuses to max out your score.
- 4 power-ups (Extra Delivery, Easy Hitter, Strike Zone, Power Hungry)
- Combo bonus (Steel Stumps, Extra Ball, 6 on Next Hit and Double Runs on Next Hit)
- Customisable team colours
- Access to your all-time stats (runs scored, sixes hit, strike rate and more)