Now that the game works; Using Samsung S6. Game is pretty awesome. Still lags on low settings, but great foundation. Wish there was an in-app explanation guide though. How is Defense figured out? Also whats with the Guild option? And can we trade/tribute other kingdoms? Overall, pretty awesome game. Needs more advertisement and definitely not Pay to Win.
It's ok, but the fact that there are time limits for each world makes the game seem moot. I don't want to build stuff up, just to have to restart in one to two weeks. Ruins my sense of accomplishment
It looks like a cool concept but part way into the tutorial it stops responding to touch controls. Let me know when it's fixed.
It is broken at the moment. I get to play but then it freezes in the middle of the games to the point to where buttons don't work. Time to uninstall.
Won't open have to give 1 Star
It's a good game so far and sure put people in rss and see people walk around and Garrison see them also walk walk around to
Neutral Kingdoms is here!
- Now the game has the new strategic points located throughout the map — The Neutral Kingdoms. Conquer them to expand the territory of your kingdom and take advantage in the battles. Also, Neutral Kingdoms will give you an additional Hexacoins! Go and rise your dominance in the world of Hexagonium!
- Buildings limit increased;
- UI usability improvement;
- Optimization and stability improvements;
- Fixed minor bugs and crashes.