This is a Calculator App, with simple and easy to use functions.
With Arithmetic Operations,In landscape view it also features basic trigonometric ratios and some scientific functions too.
This App also lists you with the latest games and Applications, so Stay tuned and Updated.
We are always on a path to serve you better.
Hope you enjoy using it!!
Reviews and comments are Welcomed.
- Complex (imaginary) numbers (a+bi or polar form)
- Probability distribution functions (binomial, chi-square, Gaussian (normal), geometric, inverse Gaussian, Poisson, Student-T PDF)
- Cumulative PDFs (CDF)
- Numbers stored internally as fractions
- Mixed/improper fractions
- Function integrals and numerical derivatives
- Live Calculation: evaluate expressions as they are entered
- Trigonometric functions for complex numbers
- nCr and nPr (Combinations and permutations)
- Degrees, radians, or gradians
- Haptic feedback
- Unlimited expression history
- Physical and chemical constants
- User-defined variables
- To change the display mode (fraction, polar, etc.), click on an evaluation.
- To use internal fractions, press the Divide [÷] key instead of entering decimals. For example, press [÷] instead of 0.25.
- Improper fraction mode will display mixed fractions if they're approximated. It will only display improper fractions when they can be used internally.
- Decimals up to 5 places will be converted to internal fractions.
- For more information, go to Menu > Settings, then Help and Information or Enumeration of Functions.
- You can "Feel" pressing of buttons!
- Digits are separated by "Color".
- Full-screen view on all devices.
- No Advertisement or Permissions.
- As simple as possible (* / + -) for daily use.
- You only need to press the "C" button once!
- Delicate animation of "Err" and "-" sign.
- Large display and easy to read Digits.
- Even larger "Plus" and "Zero" buttons!
* How much is the COST for you!?
This calculator is "NOT" Free, even you don't need to pay me a penny now or later. But if you liked it and plan to keep using it regularly, you NEED TO pay the price, that is :
"Offering an unexpected Gift (material or spiritual) to someone around you, under the condition that He/She should Never find out YOU did it! Not now, not ever".
Thank you so much (in advanced) for your kind payment and I hope you enjoy using myCal from now on
A simple basic keypad calculator, similar to a small handheld calculator. Easily calculates addition, subtraction, division, multiplication, square root, and percent.
Just a basic calculator for basic calculations and memory functions that works on all Android devices.
- No Ads
- Does Not Slow Your Device Down
The operations for this standard calculator are listed below:
M+ = Add to Memory
M- = Subtract from Memory
MR = Memory Recall
C = Clear Current Operation
√ = take the square root function for the value shown
% = use on the last operation on the last value entered
(100 - 22 % = 78; 100 minus 22% of 100 is 78
100 x 22 % = 22; 100 times 22% is 22)
Hope this helps someone! Leave good reviews to keep me going! Thanks!
Looking for fractions? Degrees / minutes / seconds? Landscape mode? You need RealCalc Plus. See elsewhere on this page for a link, or select 'Upgrade' from the menu Calculator App .
Calculator App includes the following features:
* Traditional algebraic or RPN operation
* Historical Results
* Unit conversion
* Physical constants table
* 10 memories
* Binary, octal, and hexadecimal (can be enabled in Settings)
* Trig functions in degrees, radians or graduate
* Scientific, engineering and fixed-point display modes
* Configurable digit grouping and decimal point
* Full built-in help
* Lack of complete ad
Calculator App contains all these features, plus:
* Fraction calculations and conversion to / from decimal
* Degrees / minutes / seconds calculations and conversions
* Landscape mode
* User-customizable unit conversions
* User-customizable constants
If you find Calculator App useful, please consider buying RealCalc Plus to support further development. Thank you.
* If there is no menu button, try-long press on 'recent-apps' or 'home' key to open the menu.
* If you want the data conversion in multiples of 1024 size, use kibibytes, mebibytes, gibibytes, etc. - see en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kibibyte.
* If the button percent appears to give wrong answers, make sure you press the '=' at the end, for example '25 + 10% = 'will give 27.5.
* If sin / cos / tan functions do not give the answer that you expect, make sure you are in a right angle mode. Degrees, radians and graduates are supported, indicated by DEG, RAD, GRAD in the display. Use the DRG key to change mode.
* If one of the number keys are disabled, or the decimal point does not work, or you have an answer to the letter, or basic arithmetic seems wrong, then you are in binary, octal or hexadecimal mode. Press in December to return to decimal operation. If you do not need this mode, make sure that 'Enable Radix Modes' is disabled in the settings.
* If you can not find HEX, BIN or mode of October, go to settings and make sure that 'Enable Radix Modes' is checked.
The Scientific Calculator is a comprehensive multi-purpose calculator.
Multi-line display scientific calculator expressions allow you to prevent input errors. Scientific Calculator comes with memory system, move the cursor on the screen can be easily modified expression.
[Scientific Calculator Features]
* Calculate the memory system to help you modify the error
* Results and expressions History
* Decimal, binary, octal and hexadecimal
* Basic Conversion
* Memories of main memory and six variables
* Percentage calculations
* Arithmetic, trigonometric functions, inverse trigonometric, exponential, logarithmic function, power, power root function, factorial, and forgiveness.
* DEG, RAD GRAD mode.
* Floating point, fixed point, scientific and engineering display mode.
* Configurable decimal separator, the grouping separator
* The number of bits for conversion based configuration
* BS key, DEL key, INS key.
* Landscape mode
* Vibration and orange color key input confirmation