Panecal is a scientific calculator that can display and correct mathematical formulas. You can use it to check formulas, which enables you to prevent input errors and calculation mistakes. Panecal has functions such as editing and recalculating calculation formulas entered in the past, as well as the capability to use variable memory to only change specific values and do calculations.
A cursor is displayed on the screen, and you can tap the screen or push arrow keys to quickly move to the location you want to edit. Panecal allow you to swipe to scroll through formulas, as well as copying and pasting using long tapping, which makes it a strong and flexible application with an intuitive user interface.
- Move the cursor by tapping and swipe to scroll through the screen
- Copy and paste
- Can select from a history list of formulas calculated in the past, edit them, and recalculate
- Can calculate binary numbers, octal numbers, decimal numbers, hexadecimal numbers up to 32 bits, and do radix conversion
- Can use M+/M- memory functions and 6 types (A-F) of variable memory
- Arithmetic operations, inverse trigonometric functions, logarithmic functions, power functions, power root functions, factorials, absolute values, and percent calculations
- Can select degrees, radians, or grads for angle units
- Can select from FloatPt (floating decimal mode), Fix (fixed decimal mode), Sci (index mode), and Eng (index is in multiples of 3) for displaying values
- Can set types of decimals and grouping separator settings
- Horizontal screen display
- Check key input with vibration and orange coloring
Please note in advance that Appsys is not responsible for any damage or lost profits caused by the use of this software, or any claims from third parties.
THIS VERSION HAS THE SAME FEATURES BUT NO ADVERTISING
* Copy clipboard
* Trig functions in degrees, radians or grads
* Fixed-point display modes
* Configurable digit grouping and decimal point
* Degrees, minutes and seconds.
* Adjustable size digit
It can perform numerical integration and solve the roots of equations in addition to supporting complex numbers and matrix calculations.
**** Cool Tip: click the upper right logo to see the settings page for more options. ****
**** Please be noted: the f (i) in our app works a little differently from the real calculator: instead of hold and release, just click the f (i), the display will show the imaginary part for a second, then switch to real part automatically. *****
★ Features include:
• Root finder
• Numeric integration
• Complex numbers
• Matrix operations
• Hyperbolic and inverse hyperbolic trig functions
• Probability (combinations and permutations)
• Factorial, % change, and absolute value
• Random number generator
• RPN entry
• enable/disable key click sound
• Comma as decimal point option
• Automatically save/restore settings
• Touch logo to see all settings
• Direct access to support forum from app
• Support Android Tablet
Feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
★ Stay tuned:
Like us: www.facebook.com/vicinno
Follow us: www.twitter.com/vicinno
All the features of the free version (MasterCalc MC40), are included in this model.
For more information please see the application MasterCalc MC40.
You can import formulas, user-defined functions and constants stored in the model MC40.
Currently the differences between the two calculators are:
-Store more than 3 user defined functions.
-Multiple Expressions: Run several expressions and process repetitive calculations automatically.
-There will be new exclusive features in this model.
Features in detail:
- Matrix Calculator:
LU decomposition whit pivoting
SVD - Singular Values decomposition
Eigenvalues - Eigenvectors
Linear Systems M N
- Graphing Calculator:
variable evaluation: pi
function evaluation: sin(0)
variable definition: a=3.5
function definition: f(x)=x^2-1
--Logarithms and power
sqrt(x): square root; x^0.5
cbrt(x): cube root; x^(1/3)
exp(x): exponential; e^x
log(x), ln(x): natural logarithm
log2(x), lb(x): binary logarithm
log10(x), lg(x): decimal logarithm
log(base,x): arbitrary base logarithm
--Trigonometric - radians
sin(x), cos(x), tan(x)
asin(x), acos(x), atan(x)
--Trigonometric - degrees
sind(x), cosd(x), tand(x)
asind(x), acosd(x), atand(x)
sinh(x), cosh(x), tanh(x)
asinh(x), acosh(x), atanh(x)
gcd(x,y): greatest common divisor
abs(x): absolute value
rnd(): random value from [0,1). rnd(max): random value from [0, max).
i or j is the complex base. Example:
+ - × ÷ basic arithmetic
√ square root
' first derivative
--Binary, octal, hexadecimal
Value converter in binary, octal or hexadecimal input prefixing respectively 0b, 0o, 0x, in decimal.
It is possible to compute the first derivative of a function with one argument using the prime notation: log'(5).
The prime mark (quote) must appear immediately after the name of the function, and must be followed by open-parentheses.
The derivative may be plotted e.g. sqrt'(x).
To compute the derivative of an expression you must define the expression as a named function.
Eg f (x) = x ^ 2 + x, after insertion, type f '(x) to display the graph of the derivative.
To plot multiple functions on the same 2d graph, simply enter them on the same line separated by ";".
Limit of a function /*Still in beta*/
Arc Length & Surface Area
Graph of parametric functions
Graph in polar coordinates
-- Widget Calculator
Say about us:
scientific calculator, grapher, graphic calculator, integration, derivative, mathematica, matlab, complex numbers, plotting, graph plot, plotter, calculation, symbolic, graphing, study of function, derive, arity, symja
This has following features
* All Basic Mathematical Operations
* Trigonometric operations
* Hyperbolic operations
* Logarithmic operations
* Complex number operations
* 10 variables
* HEX,DEC,OCT,BIN operations
* Fractions Support
* Degree,Minute,Second Calculations
* Degrees, Radian, Gradient Support
* Solving Linear equations
* Plot Graphs
* Common unit conversions
* Predefined Scientific Constants
Please report any improvements required in future releases to email@example.com
-- FAQ --
Is this Calculator Capable of working fractions. Yes. This can be used as fraction calculator. Use ‘ab/c’ button to enter fractions and see help for more information.
How HEX,BIN.DEC,OCT number entered ?. Change Calculator mode to Base with Mode button.
Can this be used as a Graph Calculator? Yes. see help for more information.
How to see calculation history? Use up and down arrow keys to browse calculator history.
* Real multiline equation view editor with brackets and operator priority support
* Equation syntax and actual bracket highlighting
* All functions with complex argument support
* Component or polar complex entry/view mode
* Equation and result history
* 7 easy to use memories
* Large universal/physical/mathematical/chemical constant table
* Degrees, radians and grads mode for trigonometric functions
* Fixed, scientific and engineering view mode
* Easy to use with real look
Stay tuned! We are preparing new functionalities:
* Unit conversions
* Radix modes
Found bug? Please contact us to fix it.
You can also try our free version before buy.
This is a fully featured scientific and graphing calculator which supports graph, matrix, complex numbers, equation solver and unit converter. For everyday calculations, the calculator also supports a basic mode.
* No ads
* Large input/output display
* Dedicated Graph Plotter
* Advanced Unit Converter
* Complex number
* Full Matrix Support up to order of 9x9
* Simultaneous linear equation solver up to 9 variables
* Polynomial equation solver - gives both real and complex solution
* Landscape Mode
* Calculation History
* All Trigonometric operations
* Degree, Radian, Grade
* Binary, Decimal, Octal, Hexadecimal operation
* Bitwise operations
* Ten memory locations
* Results history feature
* Constants Table
* Built-in help (accessible via options menu)
You can also try the free version:
✔ Classic algebraic/arithmetic operations
✔ Advanced scientific operations
✔ Memory functions like an original calculator
✔ Division with remainder
✔ Conversion of Decimal, Binary, Octal and Hexadecimal numbers
✔ Trigonometric functions (in degrees, radians and grads)
✔ Random number functions
✔ Fullscreen mode
✔ Easy to handle, just like a real scientific calculator
✔ Vibration feedback
✔ App size is really small
One of the best and cheapest scientific calculator apps in Play Store! Just download and be amazed by the simplicity and functionality of this great app.
• Ability to calculate complete Math expressions. For e.g.: 3+5*6+(123-46)/4+sin(90)*log(100)
• Results History - Stores expressions and answers. Tap on any answer to use it in expression.
• Unit Converter - Convert any number from one unit to another of the same type (Distance, Area, Volume, Mass, Speed and Time) [PRO Version]
• 20+ physical constants list.
• Radix mode(Programmer’s Calculator) – Perform AND, OR, NOT, XOR, NAND, NOR, XNOR, +, -, * and / operations on Binary, Octal and Hexadecimal numbers. [PRO Version]
• Signed and Unsigned numbers in Radix mode.(For unsigned mode, mask of length equal to the lengthier number will be used to calculate two's complement) [PRO Version]
• Trigonometric functions (Radians and Degrees).
• Inverse and Hyperbolic Trigonometric functions.
• Logarithmic functions (log (to base 10) and ln (to base e))
• Calculate factorials of numbers.
• Generate Random Numbers in any range. [PRO Version]
• Permutations(nPr) and Combinations(nCr) of any two numbers. [PRO Version]
• HCF/GCD and LCM of any two numbers. [PRO Version]
• Modulus (Remainder) operation.
• Modern and easy UI, big buttons.
• Landscape mode.
• Widget - 3x3 two way resizable. [PRO Version]
Try the free version before buying pro version.
For queries, suggestions or to report bugs please drop a mail at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Scientific and basic interface
- Floating window.
- Selection from 3 themes.
- Scientific functions; trigonometric (sin, cos ...), hyperbolic (hyperbolic sine ...), quadratic and logarithmic, statistics ...
- Numbering optimized exponential (N x 10 ⁿ).
- Powerful calculation engine of large numbers (allows factorials greater than 5,000! = 4.2285 ... × 10 ^ 16,325).
- Conversion Calculations and numbering systems, binary, octal, decimal and hexadecimal. Supports write numbers with fractional part and powers.
- Optimized exponential display.
- Result History.
- Unit conversions.
- 10 memories customizable and fast access memory.
- Large database of math and physical constants, arranged in groups.
- You can add new constants (adding the name, value, symbol ...) and edit existing ones.
- Customization of keypad for quick access to the most used constants.
Good for simple and advanced calculations!
* Math expressions calculation (developed on RPN-algorithm but no RPN-calculators' kind UI!)
* Percentages (calculation discount, tax, tip and other)
* Radix mode (HEX/BIN/OCT)
* Time calculation (two modes)
* Trigonometric functions. Radians and degrees with DMS feature (Degree-Minute-Second)
* Logarithmic and other functions
* Calculation history and memory
* Digit grouping
* Cool color themes (skins)
* Large buttons
* Easy and very user friendly UI
* Very customizable!
* More features will be added. Stay in touch! :)
In the PRO-version only:
* Ability to store records of the history (up to 1000, FREE - 50)
* Ability to edit expression with up to 5 lines on the screen (FREE - 3)
* Additional themes (Business, Ice Cream Sandwich)
The list will be increased!
Sometimes we got emails with complaints that Market doesn’t allow to download a purchased application. It is Market’s problem. You should wait and/or try to restart your device.
Please contact Market support or us if you have any problems with it.
OLD NAME is Cube Calculator.
Free version is avalible in Google Play.
KW: mobicalc, mobi, calc, cubecalc, android calculator, percentage, percent, scientific calculator, science, advanced, sine, simple, best, kalkulator, algebra, basic
THIS IS → rvCALC !!
▪ An application that can be used as a Scientific Calculator and also as a Standard and Simple Calculator
▪ A fully featured Scientific Calculator with a lot of Functions, Math & Physics Constants, Complex Numbers, Auto-Correction Features and a complete set of Unit Conversions
▪ INTUITIVE and very EASY TO USE, even in Scientific Mode
▪ A must have for highschool, university and at work !!
❶ STANDARD and SCIENTIFIC modes
This calculator has two modes of operations with an ergonomic design:
▪ STANDARD: Vertical orientation
▪ SCIENTIFIC: Horizontal orientation
To change from Standard to Scientific and from Scientific to Standard you just need to rotate your screen.
❷ COMPREHENSIVE SCIENTIFIC FUNCTIONS
This calculator has a broad and comprehensive set of scientific functions that differentiate it from any other in the market:
▪ Complex & Real Numbers
▪ Math Functions: +50
▪ Math & Physics Constants: 30
▪ Unit Conversion: 200 units in 13 groups
▪ Configurable Options
❸ INNOVATIVE FEATURES
Includes new and very useful Auto-Correction Features that are automatically available in real time "As you Type":
▪ Automatic Error Detection and Visualization
▪ Automatic Error Correction
▪ Automatic Parenthesis Evaluation
▪ Automatic Exponential Functions Evaluation
▪ Automatic Operators
❹ FORMULA HISTORY
Formula History allow you to review, modify and/or re-use your work
❺ INFORMATION & MANUAL
▪ Very complete and clear manual
▪ General Description
▪ How to Use
▪ Unit Conversion
▪ Real and Complex numbers
▪ Engeneering, Scientific and Fix numbers
▪ Complex Numbers in Rectangular and Polar notation
▪ Number of Digits: 4 to 16
▪ Angle Units: RAD, DEG, GRA
❼ MATH FUNCTIONS (50 functions)
▪ General Functions
▪ Exponential & Logaritmic
▪ Trigonometric - Additional
▪ Hyperbolic - Additional
▪ Complex Numbers
❽ UNIT CONVERTION FUNCTIONS (200 units)
▪ Distance / Length
▪ Astronomical Distance
❾ MOBILE PHONES and TABLETS
Available for Android Phones & Tablets
⑩ WISH LIST
Post feature request into the following site:
⑪ ERROR REPORT
Send error reports to the developer via email:
▪ prbSwDev@gmail.com (subject: ERROR - xxx)
powerOne calculators have been:
● "The créme de la créme of calculators" - AppAdvice
● "Incredibly powerful tool for calculations of all kinds." - Smokin' Apps
● "You need this calculator. It's miles better than the competition." - Robert Burns
● "…sets the benchmark for other calculators to reach." - Fred Swan
● "Not sure how I could do my job without powerOne." - Arvid Martin
● "A legend. The best calculator app I have ever seen." - Worldwide Tech
● "… powerOne shines." - Mac Observer
Whether math and science, conversions, engineering, construction, finance, investing or real estate, powerOne has you covered. There are hundreds of spreadsheet-like calculator templates pre-installed or in the Library, ready right now for all kinds of what-if scenario analysis.
And for those one-off calculations use powerOne's elegant algebraic and RPN calculator. Perform calculations in either decimal, scientific, engineering, fraction or feet-inch format with functions that include powers, logs, trig and more.
powerOne is easily customized. It includes a dynamic language to create your own calculator templates. It can be as easy as entering a formula similar to HP Solve or harness the complete capabilities of powerOne's simple scripting language. Hundreds of examples and instructions included.
Whether colleague or client, powerOne makes it easy to share the results and created templates, too. Just choose who to send it to. The results are in the email and so is the template. Click the attached template and it will load right into powerOne.
After 15 years and close to 20 million software calculators distributed, Infinity Softworks has earned its reputation for high quality apps. We'd love to hear from you, whether ideas, help or problems, at email@example.com.
This version of powerOne includes…
* Full-featured algebraic and RPN calculator
* Pre-installed calculator templates:
- Area Conversion
- Energy Conversion
- Force Conversion
- Length Conversion
- Mass Conversion
- Power Conversion
- Pressure Conversion
- Pythagorean Theorem
- Statistics, One-Variable
- Statistics, Two-Variable
- Temperature Conversion
- Velocity Conversion
- Volume Conversion
* Access to hundreds of additional templates in the Library
* Create your own templates
* Perform decimal, fraction or feet-inch math with hundreds of functions ranging from powers and trig to programmer's math and matrices
* Share results and templates by simply entering a recipient