Let's face it, when it comes to Android, whether you like the official Facebook application or not it has one major flaw: no notifications! And this is even more true when you don't use any app for Facebook at all but just the browser, and yet want to keep updated. I frankly hate this: why would you have to check for updates yourself when you could get automatically notified whenever a notification from your Facebook account arrives, just as iPhone users do?
I decided to solve this issue for my own convenience, and so this is where this app chimes in: a lightweight and fast application to get notifications from Facebook, what you decide, at the interval you decide and reported as you decide. Nothing else, just as plain and simple as effective! Choose between general notifications, private messages, friend requests, events, birthdays, pokes, online friends and lost friendships and decide how to view the notifications:
* directly in the app, with the ability to like/comment/share/reshare/RSVP;
* open it in the official Facebook app;
* open it in FriendCaster (Free or Pro) if installed;
* open it in Seesmic, if installed;
* open it in Facebook Stream for Android, if installed;
* open it in the browser (full view, Touch or WAP version);
* or just open any other app you have installed (just opening the main activity of app, no custom behaviour)
The service can be started automatically at boot if you want, and a 1x1 widget is provided as well to explicitly request new notifications should you want to. 1x1, 2x1 and 4x1 widgets are also available to show counters of unread notifications. (NOTE: the widgets will NOT work if you move the app to SD). Notifications can be received in the notifications bar and as popup dialogs (by also unlocking and/or waking the screen, if necessary). Details on all the required permissions are at the end of this page.
Other features include: newsfeed, walls, pages, groups, checkin, photo/video upload and much more!
IMPORTANT: the app only gets NEW and UNREAD notifications, meaning it won't download, for example, all the notifications you already saw before launching the app or between refreshes.
Icon set realized by Elisa!
Thanks to Matthew for the Gingerbread status bar icons!
Spanish translation realized by Luis López Moreno (email@example.com; www.llmgraphics.com)
Danish translation realized by Rasmus
German translation realized by Carsten Schläger (firstname.lastname@example.org; http://carstiboy.blogsport.eu)
Dutch translation realized by Elroy Tirbeni (Specially for his love: Annelies)
Portuguese translation realized by Marcio Andrade (marciozomb13 - email@example.com)
Turkish translation realized by HuS (He falls in love with Gözde <3) (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Pull to refresh implemented thanks to this library: https://github.com/johannilsson/android-pulltorefresh
This application is not affiliated with Facebook. Facebook is a registered trademark of Facebook, Inc.
* android.permission.INTERNET: to get notifications from Facebook;
* android.permission.VIBRATE: for the optional vibrate functionality in notifications;
* android.permission.ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE: to avoid making unneeded requests if the network is unavailable;
* android.permission.DISABLE_KEYGUARD: to unlock the lockscreen, if requested for popup notifications;
* android.permission.WAKE_LOCK: to wake the screen, if requested for popup notifications;
* android.permission.WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE: to save pictures associated with notifications in the SD cache (the internal cache alone may be emptied arbitrarily and as such force the app to download the picture again, wasting bandwidth)
More Facebook extras...
[*] You will be notified when you receive notifications, messages and friend requests...
[*] Share your status immediately...
[*] Share links and comments…
[*] Share images and comments...
[*]Several options when setting the sync interval with Facebook...
[*] Disable notifications at any time you choose!
With this add-on, you will never miss interesting content with your friends on Facebook. With one click, all your new notifications will be shown in a small window. When you have new notifications, there will be a red number indicated in the top-right hand corner of the add-on icon.
!! Please note that the “Boat FBAdd-on” can only be used with Boat Browser V5.0 and above.
Find Boat Browser on the Google Play Store...
All Boat Browser Add-Ons can be accessed in the Side Toolbar after installation.
You can also manage your Add-Ons by launching “Menu”->”Add-Ons”
Other popular Boat Add-ons:
Free Add-On tools available right now... Customize YOUR Browser YOUR way!
• Boat Show IP Addon
• Boat Web2PDF Add-on
• Boat Tab History Add-on
• Boat URL Shortener Add-on
• Boat Password Manager Add-on
Our Add-Ons are “lightweight” and “fully customizable” in the Side Toolbar!
Any questions or concerns, PLEASE LET US KNOW! We are committed to providing you with the best browsing tools available...
Our Email: email@example.com
Twitter - http://twitter.com/BoatBrowser
Facebook - http://www.facebook.com/boatmobile
Website - http://www.boatmob.com/
You can choose to show a menu, direct dial or direct message for each contact.
You can choose from multiple themes for your contacts. You can even create your own themes or download some made by the community. Visit the web page for more info.
★You can choose the contacts manually or from your call log.
To show the sidebar, enable it and then swipe your finger from the bottom-right corner of your phone into the screen.
If the main app shows when triggering the sidebar, please press the Update button.
★If the sidebar trigger icon disappears when the phone has low memory, please go to the system Settings-> Accessibility and enable Contacts Notification. This will avoid this problem.
★This app is completely free, but you will find the option to donate in the app itself, if you wish so. Thank you!
★★★★★To get more information, please go to http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=2149528 ★★★★★
- When you get an Instagram notification your device can
- Play the SOUND of your choice
- Flash the screen on (if the screen is off)
- Blink the Notification LED on your device (if the screen is off)
- Home Screen widget to show the status of IgNo and easily turn IgNo on/off without having to open the app!
PS - You can reach me on Instagram @_j_c with any questions or concerns about the app. There's also a direct link in the app settings that will take you directly to an IG post about this version of IgNo.
NOTE: IgNo works as an accessibility service that detects when you get an Instagram notification on your device and enhances it according to the options you set. IgNo needs to be enabled in your device's accessibility settings in order for it to work.
How often have you been in a situation where you've been waiting all day for a friend to come online so that you can chat with him/her? Or a colleague/relative in a different time zone? Whatever the reason, logging online 50 times a day to check isn't really the most viable option.
For this purpose, we bring you Onliner. You can mark friends on your friend list and immediately get a notification on your android phone when any of those friends come online!
You will be invisible and your friends will never know that you're tracking them.
- Track multiple friends at a given time.
- Stay invisible while tracking.
- Change frequency of checking. Currently, Onliner checks every minute to see if your friends are online.
Onliner requires internet access to work.
Onliner requires specific permissions to be fully functional. Please grant these permissions when asked during installation.
Enable any or every social network, login and... you're done! It's that simple!
Help us translating Quick Social: http://maciej.es/6i3-e
We have put a lot of effort to create Quick Social. If you notice any bug while enjoying the app, don't run to the Play Store to give us a 1-star review. Instead, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org - we'll do what can to fix the issue as soon as possible!
This app allows you to receive Android notifications in your browser. Instead of checking notifications directly on your phone, you can check them on your desktop while surfing the web. And starting with version 2.0 you can also see your notifications on other Android devices, for example notifications from your phone on your tablet.
In order to use the app you also need to install one the companion browser extensions:
ABOUT THIS APP
We developed the app as a part of a research project at the Human Computer Interaction group (http://www.hcilab.org) at the University of Stuttgart (Germany). The app uses a secure communication channel to transfer the notifications. We collect anonymous data to analyze the user interaction with notifications. The content of notifications or information about you is NOT stored in any way. We make sure that your privacy and anonymity are preserved. The collected data is ONLY used for research purposes. It is assured that there will be no attempt to misuse the data or identify any user. By downloading and using this app you support and contribute in our research. We thank in advance for your understanding and support.
Based on the collected data we published a scientific paper that was presented in the CHI 2014 conference (http://goo.gl/OXjjcb [PDF]).
We are very happy if you have feedback for us and/or report problems. But responding to comments in Google Play is very limited, so please send us a mail to email@example.com instead or post in our Google+ Commmunity (http://goo.gl/7eV2Wh). Thank you!
Have on your Android phone the most diverse collection of free tones. Easy to set up and you get sounds for text messages, email, WhatsApp, Line, Facebook and any app on your device with notifications.
Change the sounds of your phone and surprise your friends when your mobile alerts you!
- App of no more than 10 MB.
- Free Download.
- Hundreds of notification sounds for free SMS.
- Assign it to a specific contact in the contact list.
Intelligent Notification Mobile lets Android users create and send alerts to pre-defined groups or individuals directly from their phone. It receives notifications over phone networks or Wi-Fi, so if a user is traveling internationally and doesn’t have local coverage, they’ll still receive messages. When they respond to an alert, their GPS location is detected and returned with the response, making it easy to see if the person is in danger and needs direction or assistance.
The Intelligent Notification app lets users:
- Create a message on the fly and send it to pre-defined groups or individuals directly from a smart phone
- Choose from existing message templates to deliver pre-approved alerts in seconds
- View delivery and response reports in real time as they come in
- Join a conference call with one touch – if a call gets dropped, it’s easy to rejoin by hitting just one key
- Automatically identify location with GPS so a user can be directed to safety or to take action if needed
- Respond to a notification with just one touch, without keying in a code or typing an email or SMS
- Send and receive alerts at no charge, unlike phone or SMS alerts
Please note: App requires a paid subscription to the Intelligent Notification platform
NMA is the notification app with the biggest number of plugins, services and applications that already integrates with our API.
Find out how to forward notifications from Growl (Win and Mac), Snarl, OpenNMS, Nagios/Icinga, PRTG, and many others to your Android. Create cool triggers on Zapier and receive push notifications from Twitter, Asana, Dropbox, Github and many others! The possibilities are endless!
You get a quota of 5 notifications per day for free and can upgrade to a Premium Account for unlimited notifications for a one time fee.
Go to http://www.notifymyandroid.com/apps.jsp to check a list of currently supported applications.
Other apps that have built-in integration with NMA: aNag, MetaWatch (Read the notifications on your watch!) and Tasker.
Our public API is simple, fast and reliable (more than 650,000,000 notifications delivered), more info:
If you have any problem with the application, please contact us and we will be glad to assist you! Send us an email or drop us a message on Twitter (@NotifyMyAndroid)!
-- IMPORTANT NOTE:
- This application does not use OpenSSL and is not affected by the Heartbleed bug.
Connects with an Imap or POP3 Server,
notifies you about new e-mails
and lets you read your full e-mail on the Sony Smartwatch.
If you like this or other apps from me,
please support me when you buy the pro version.
If you want to use it with your Google Mail account and have 2 step verification enabled you will need to create an application-specific password.
LiveWare™ extension for SmartWatch
LiveWare™ extension for Smart Wireless Headset pro
Smart Connect extension for SmartWatch 2
LiveWare extension for SmartWatch 2
De credits voor de afbeelding zijn niet voor mij. Ik neem alleen de credits voor het creëren en bewerken van deze afbeeldingen zodat deze gebruikt kan worden voor Floating Notification themes. Alle credits voor de afbeeldingen zijn voor de degene die deze heeft gemaakt.
De app Floating Notifications trial is hier te verkrijgen: http://goo.gl/fGUVb
versie 1.1: Grafische verbeteringen
With this application you can:
• Avoid excessive delays typical of phones with outdated hardware or just entry-level and mid-range smartphones
• Always have a good browsing
• Consume less RAM and lighten the operating system in general
• Easily use other accounts with the same phone
• Download attachments in messages
• Upload attachments in messages
Apps tested and working:
Google Play Music(allows for controlling player)
Amazon Music(allows for controlling player)
Spotify(allows for controlling player)
This app integrates with the normal notification model of the Gear S, so these notifications will be in the same place your current notifications are and you will interact with them in a very similar fashion. This is not an attempt to turn our Gear S into a Android Wear Interface.
1) This is for Gear S only. It will NOT work with Gear or Gear 2.
2) You can only reply to the last notification for each application, notifications dismissed on phone will have reply disabled on the Gear.
3) May not work with non-samsung phones
How to Install:
1) Install the App on your phone
2) Open the app on your phone
3) Enable Notifications for this app(First option on the app screen)
4) Set preferences.
5) Enable Gear Notification Extender in the Gear Manager Notifications window.
6) Disable Notification for any apps in gear manager that you want going through Gear Notification Extender(Though you can leave both enabled, you'll get your notification twice).
7) Some Apps(Hangouts 2.5) need ANDROID WEAR application installed before they add the proper actions to the notification. IF YOU ARE HAVING ISSUES WITH MISSING REPLY BUTTON, PLEASE INSTALL. DO NOT RUN ANDROID WEAR, JUST INSTALL
Special Options for Hangouts and GMAIL
Ability to select which application you get notifications for.
Ability to have Gear Extender look for notifications with actions that the stock app will ignore and handle these notifications even without selecting the app specificially.
Links in messages turned into actions in notification that you can send to Opera
All Actions that are available for a Notification in Android are turned into actions on the Gear. Main action(Usually Reply) gets Icon, all the rest are in the option menu.
All notification with Reply also get the hangouts Preselected text template replies(User defined coming soon).
All Notification have "Open On Phone Action"
Images in Hangouts will come through
Avatars can be displayed as backgrounds for Notifications, Also works for music apps that put album art in the notification window DO NOT USE
Handling of Ongoing Notifications like Music Notifications. Will update existing notification in Gear Extender rather than generating new items, to avoid clutter.
Debugger option to allow for testing.
User defined text templates(Your additions are added to the top of the list pulled from Hangouts)
Ability to pull actions out of advanced notification (Google Music, Amazon Music...) "Dig Deep"
Option to have text templates or keyboard reply as default
Workaround for certain languages (Turkish) due to Samsung Bug
Application Specific Configuration
Version 1.5.0 2/14/2015
Bug fix for GMail on Lollipop
Version 1.4.8 1/28/2015
Per App Settings: Long press on the application in the application list to bring up settings for that app. You can use this for Hangouts/Gmail if you uncheck Hangouts on the main screen.
Support for ENotify Email Client
Experimental: Number of Vibration and Sounds
New app specific setting to turn off notifications without actions(should help eliminate duplicate and garbage notifications)
New Setting to disable secondary larger image for attached images
Demo and support forum can be found here, Please try the Demo before buying.
Browser for Facebook will consume less battery capacity does not work and this background service or notification.
Fast, lightweight and strong, please use the Browser for Facebook.
Browser for Facebook will not store personal information also does not require any permission.
○ simplify packet data via a relay server
○ strong network encryption
○ image storage and galleries calls
○ home, refresh, shutdown
■ social account
○ Facebook: please wait ..
○ Twitter: please wait ..
※ Browser for Facebook is still in beta. (Please many comments)
※ Browser for Facebook does not infringe any intellectual property rights.
※ Browser for Facebook is not an official Facebook product.
Vi sembrerà di sfogliare il giornale vero e proprio e potrete leggere tutte le notizie di tutte le edizioni fino ad ora pubblicate in maniera completamente gratuita!!
A differenza dell'applicazione ufficiale che mostra solamente le ultime notizie.
Buona lettura a tutti quanti!
Per qualsiasi problema contattatemi per email.
Questa non è una applicazione ufficiale e non è quindi affiliata con Il Giornale d'Italia.
Il Giornale d'Italia è un marchio registrato de Il giornale d'Italia © 2012
Questa applicazione non è affiliata con VirtualNewspaper.
VirtualNewspaper è un marchio registrato di Virtualcom Interactive © 2011
Unlock all application features with this Donate version!
For now the Donate Version offers:
- Ability to start the app on boot
- Ability to cut off the signature "via #notiShare"
This is not a stand-alone app, it'a a donation for the notiShare app and it allows tou to unlock all its Donate features.
This donation will support my work and allow me to keep the app ads-free.
Before you buy it, make sure you have installed and tested "notiShare - Notification Share"