The application is built on top of the Cling - Java/Android UPnP library.
* View of all visible root devices in the network
* Automatic update when devices are added/removed from the network
* Device details for selected devices
A UPnP protocol based Media Server, other devices can instantly browsing and play media from your SD card.
"WiFi Oh Player" - Install it to play share from others.
A UPnP player to help you play media sharing from others as well.
[Directly Remote Play]
When you have WiFi Media Share and WiFi Oh Player installed.
You can play SD card Image, Music and Video on win 7 media-player, and control it.
Please connected to a WiFi Access Point first.
The program includes such utilities:
• Ping - a tool needs no description. With Ping you can test the connection to the remote server, to learn about the connection delays and more. Supported by the entire set of parameters: the endless ping, packets size, TTL, timeout interval and flood mode.
• Traceroute - an indispensable tool for system administrators. Shows the route on which the packets are from your device to the target server.
• Port scanner - a powerful multi-threaded TCP port scanner. With this tool you can get a list of open ports on a remote device, as well as find out what programs they use.
• UPnP scanner - shows UPnP devices on your local network. With UPnP scanner you can find out the IP address of your router, game console like Xbox or PlayStation, media servers and other compatible devices. Supports DLNA-compatible TVs and mediaboxes (Samsung AllShare, LG SmartShare).
• Wi-Fi scanner - shows the list of access points around you. In addition, you can find out the manufacturer of the access point, the signal level and a lot of other information. You can use the chart to appreciate it all visually.
• Subnet scanner - this tool can scan your Wi-Fi subnet to find other hosts around. Scanner can check host via Ping, or check multiple TCP ports. So u can simply find services in your subnet (for ex scan 22 port to find where SSH running). You can also configure IP address range for custom scan, set count of threads and other various parameters.
The program is adapted for phones and tablets.
- Android 2.2 and above version
- Screen resolution: 800x400,854x480,1024x600,1280x720,1280x800
- Acer All-in-one and Desktop PC are eligible for pairing with Acer Remote APK..
Touch Pad Control
- Touch sensitivity adjustment
- Touch Gesture: Zoom-in/out
- Scroll bar ( Up/down)
- Mouse click (Left/Right)
- Support android and user keypad
- Texts key-in
- Voice key-in
- Hand writing
- Upload texts
- Document editing (Backspace/Enter)
Windows 8 Metro UI Control
- 5-Direction Key ( Up/Down/Right/Left/Enter)
- Switch launched apps
- Exit app
- Charm bar
- Up/Down menu bar
- Back to Metro UI
- Search for app
- Playback/Pause slideshow
- Next/Previous slide
- Exit full-screen playback
- Laser Pointer On/OFF
- Go to slide
Laser Pointer Control
- Laser Pointer On/OFF
- Press Laser pointer icon to enable G-sensor
- Laser Pointer sensitivity adjustment
- Fast forward/rewind
- Full screen
- Supported Players: Windows Media Player/Acer Clear.fi(Acer Media)/Apple iTunes/CyberLink PowerDVD
See below for pricing options.
Now also available for Chrome: http://goo.gl/ETMNa3
Play Videos directly on your Smart TV
vGet supports DLNA/UPnP to play (cast) videos directly on a DLNA-Device in your local network. Many devices out there support DLNA, for example Smart TVs, XBox, MediaCenters, AllShare Devices etc. As opposed to many other DLNA-tools, vGet does not relay the video stream over your mobile device but streams directly from the internet. This saves battery life - the video even keeps playing when you switch off your Android device completely. So vGet offers Chromecast-like functionality without requiring additional hardware.
It also supports Chromecast.
Download any video for later offline viewing. vGet includes an integrated download manager that supports multiple concurrent connections to speed up downloads. It automatically increases the number of connections as long as this improves the download speed, if supported by the server.
Play embedded videos with the player of your choice. Choose any installed Video-Player (e.g. MXPlayer, VLC, etc.) to stream them directly without downloading. This even works for flash videos.
vGet works as a simple web-browser and is therefore able to detect HTML5-Videos on any site. It can even detect some flash-videos, without requiring flash player to be installed. Note that support for flash videos is limited, so don't expect it to work on every site. But it has been reported to work quite some sites, including putlocker, sockshare, movshare, novamov, filenuke, played, nowvideo, clicktovie, nosvideo, videozed, faststream, nowvideo, potlocker, putme, bitshare, streamcloud, movreel, vidstream.in, xvidstage, billionuploads, primeshare, ginbig, ...
This is a trial version that is limited to a 14 day trial period. The trial can be unlocked inside the App (in-app billing) for ~3.30 € plus VAT, if applicable. You'll see the exact price in your local currency before you buy it. Buying it removes Ads and allows to use it for a unlimited time on all your devices that use the same Google-Play account for installation.
Alternatively it can be used for free by recommending it to others using the integrated referral feature. Each successful referral earns you one additional month of free usage. There is no limit to this rule. So you can use it free indefinitely by referring enough users.
Why don't you offer vGet completely for free without requiring referrals?
Developing and maintaining an App costs money. For some very popular Apps, Ads can cover these costs. Unfortunately that doesn't work for vGet. We think that the 14 day trial period should allow you to figure out if actually want to use it. Charging for vGet is the only way to keep working.
But it's way too expensive: Well, you often don't even get a pint of beer for that amount. Also be aware that we've to spent at least 2/3 of the price on transaction fees and taxes.
- Youtube is not supported due to terms of service restrictions.
- No support for any streaming formats (HLS, rtsp)
- Flash videos are not detected on all websites
Reasons for App-Permissions:
- Full network access: required for downloads and DLNA.
- WLAN-Multicast: required for DLNA to detect local devices.
- USB-Storage: required for saving downloads.
- Start at boot: to resume downloads automatically after rebooting.
- Prevent sleep mode: required while downloading to keep active downloads running.
- Accounts (use accounts on the device/find accounts): Used as authentication for the optional referral feature.
If you experience any problems or have suggestions for improvements, please report them on http://vget.w69b.com/bugs.
Now you can run a CVS, DC Hub, DHCP, DLNA, DNS, DDNS, eDonkey, Email (POP3 / SMTP), FTP Proxy, FTP, FTPS, FTPES, Flash Policy, Git, Gopher, HTTP Snoop, ICAP, IRC Bot, IRC, ISCSI, Icecast, LPD, Load Balancer, MQTT, Memcached, MongoDB, MySQL, NFS, NTP, NZB Client, Napster, PHP and Lighttpd, PXE, Port Forwarder, Proxy, RTMP, Remote Control, Rsync, SIP, SMB/CIFS, SMPP, SMS, Socks, SFTP, SSH, Server Monitor, Stomp, Styx, Syslog, TFTP, Telnet, Time, Torrent Client, Torrent Tracker, Trigger, Unison, UPnP Port Mapper, VNC, VPN, Wake On Lan, Web, WebDAV, WebSocket, X11 and/or XMPP server!
Start a server easily on the 'Simple' tab or go advanced and add users, allowed IP's and more! Multiple servers can be run at the same time! No root needed, exceptions mentioned below.
★★Over 18 network tools!★★
This app will work for 7 days after which you will need to buy the paid version. You can only add two servers in this version. Unfortunately we need to do this to support development.
★★Remote control support!★★
- VNC Server: doesn’t work on most devices.
- Samba Server: won’t work on Windows.
- CVS, Email, PHP, Lighttpd, MySQL Server: one instance of this type can be run at the same time.
- ARM based: PHP, Lighttpd, MySQL, CVS, Rsync, VPN, Port forward, MySQL monitor, Traceroute
- Root needed: Port forwarder, VNC, VPN
★★Includes a PHP Server!★★
- The permission for receiving and sending SMS is for the optional SMS Gateway Server.
★★Light or dark Holo theme!★★
A few general features
- Encryption for settings and password login support!
- Tasker and Llama support!
- Start / Stop servers automatically using WIFI / SMS / call / power or cronjob rules! Or use the 'Trigger Server' for more!
- Set a port, network interface to listen on, backlog, logging (to file), etc. If rooted set a port below 1024.
- Widget support!
- A lot more!
★★NAS Server, dedicated server and/or honeypot!★★
- Remote Control Client
- IP Calculator (IPv4 / IPv6)
- Port Scanner
- MySQL Monitor
- Raw socket (TCP / UDP)
- Command line
- Network speed
- Key generator
- HTTP Headers
- Wake On LAN (WOL)
- Lookup (DNS, IP, Host, Mac to Vendor)
- UPnP Port Mapper
- CVS Server
- DC Hub Server (Direct Connect Hub)
- DHCP Server
- DHCP Proxy Server
- DLNA Server
- DNS Server
- Dynamic DNS Updater: DDNS services ChangeIP, DNSdynamic, DNSexit, DNSMadeEasy, DNS-O-Matic, DNSPark, DtDNS, DynDNS, easyDNS, eNom, Namecheap, No-IP, ZoneEdit, etc
- eDonkey Server
- Email Server: POP3, SMTP
- FTP Proxy Server
- FTP Server
- FTPS Server
- FTPES Server
- Flash Policy Server
- Git Server
- Gopher Server
- HTTP Proxy Server
- HTTP Snoop Server
- ICAP Server
- IRC Bot
- IRC Server
- ISCSI Server
- Icecast Server
- Load Balancer Server
- LPD Server (Printer Server)
- MQTT Server
- Memcached Server
- MongoDB Server
- Multicast DNS Server (Bonjour)
- MySQL Server
- NFS Server
- NTP Server
- NZB Downloader Client
- Napster Server
- PHP Server and Lighttpd Server (optional PHPMyAdmin, PHPFileManager, etc)
- Port Forwarder
- Proxy Server
- PXE Server (Network Boot)
- Remote Control App Server
- Rsync Server
- RTMP Server
- RTMP Proxy Server
- SIP Server
- SMB / CIFS Server (Samba)
- SMPP Server
- SMS Gateway
- SOCKS Server
- SSH Server
- SCP Server
- Server Monitor
- SFTP Server
- Stomp Server
- Styx Server
- Syslog Server
- TFTP Server
- Telnet Server
- Test Server: Echo, Discard, CHARGEN, QOTD
- Time Server
- Torrent Downloader Client
- Torrent Tracker Server
- Trigger Server
- Unison Server
- UPnP Port Mapper
- VNC Server
- VPN Server
- Wake On LAN client (WOL)
- Web Server
- WebDAV Server
- WebSocket Server
- X11 Server
- XMPP Server / Jabber Server
Mit der DNT Camdoo App empfangen Sie das Kamerabild der Camdoo Move / Fix Kamera bequem auf Ihrem Smartphone.
Die Ausrichtung der Camdoo Move Kamera können Sie direkt am Bildschirm mithilfe der eingeblendeten Pfeiltasten steuern.
- Laden Sie die App herunter
- Bei der Erstinbetriebnahme geben Sie den Host-Namen ein. Diesen finden Sie auf dem Etikett an Ihrer Kamera als DDNS Adresse.
- dort finden Sie auch den voreingestellten Benutzernamen und das Passwort.
Bitte beachten Sie die richtige Konfiguration Ihres Routers. Dieser muss so eingestellt sein, dass der verwendete (TCP-)Port der Kamera auf die interne IP-Adresse der Kamera weitergeleitet wird. Wenn in Ihrem Router und Ihrer Kamera UPnP aktiviert ist, so wird diese Port-Weiterleitung automatisch eingestellt. Andernfalls sollten Sie eine Portweiterleitung in Ihren Routereinstellungen einrichten.
You no longer need to sit in front of the monitor, use mouse to control PowerDVD or WinDVD.
The APP is free, Support remote control versions of PowerDVD on PC: PowerDVD 10, PowerDVD 11, PowerDVD 12, PowerDVD 13
You can easily browse your computer files by your phone, remote control from the mobile phone to open your own computer videos, music, pictures, DVD movies and other multimedia files, you can also control the computer from the phone play fast forward, rewind, adjust volume, switch audio and video files.
1. Make sure your computer and phone are connected to a WiFi network;
2. Make sure your computer has installed "PowerDVD" or "WinDVD" program;
3. PC remote control program needs to run on computer;
PC remote program ( tvps.exe ) download:
- Convenient list of all packages installed on the Android device
- Ability to browse any class in any installed package, including Classes from the Java API
- A list of all members within a selected Class, each selectable to see the entire declaration
- Filters allow you to find particular members fast
- Inheritance view allows you to view the inheritance hierarchy of the selected Class
- Package list updates with browsed packages (can be turned off)
- Text field updates with browsed classes (can be turned off)
- Change text size of the declaration text
Perfect for programmers, developers and anyone who wants to know more about what is on their machine!
(Note: Browsing is done by fully qualified Class name, that is, the package name preceding the Class. Example: java.util.ArrayList)
Following are some of the great features of this app.
• The app provides you with fair information on java update check.
• Many articles, blogs and news updates related to java update 18 download are linked directly to the app.
• Some video presentations demonstrating the java update available are cited in the app that pulls most of the traffic towards it.
Get the most advance features of java through the current android app of ours.
DISCLAIMER: The content provided in this app is collected using Feeds and Videos are hosted by YouTube and all are available in public domain. We have not uploaded any videos to YouTube. Apps is fetching the data from RSS feeds of different sites.
This app provides an organized way to browse, read contents and watch YouTube Videos.
This is basically a Java Decompiler that 'trys' to extract the .java source code from an APK( Android application) file (or) a jar file. There are many such decompilers that run on a PC. But, everything either requires you to install some dependencies (or) are hard to use.
• Runs directly on your android device
• Select jar/apk from sdcard (or) from a list of installed applications
• Easy to use
• Displays code in a clean-syntax-highlighted form
• The decompiled source can easily be copied from the sdcard (source is stored in ShowJava folder in the sdcard)
• Simple source browser with a summary of all decompilation errors
• Each decompiled source file has commented references to classes that could not be decompiled
• And more to come ...
This will be an Open Sourced project. Put I have some more work to do. And once that's done, I'll release the source code for everyone to benefit from.
• Does not work with system applications in most of the phones (especially one's that are not de-odexed)
• Miscellaneous errors here and there
Reason's for Permissions
• Internet - Automated bug reporting
• External Storage - To store the decompiled source code and to have a working directory for the application
WiFinspect is a multi-tool intended for Computer Security professionals and other advanced users that wish to monitor the networks they own or have permission, i.e. the app is a security audit tool and not a hacking tool. The functions include:
* Network Information
* UPnP Device Scanner
* Host Discovery
* Network Sniffer
* Pcap Analyzer (three options)
* PCI DSS Menu
- Access Point Default Password Test (requirement 2.1.1.c)
- Access Point Security Test (requirement 4.1.1)
- Access Point Scanner (requirement 11.1)
- Internal Network Vulnerability Scanner (requirement 11.2.1)
- External Network Vulnerability Scanner (preparation for requirement 11.2.2)
* Host Information
* Port Scan
* Host Vulnerability Scan
This app is a student dissertation by Andreas Hadjittofis as part of his MSc in Computer Security at the University of Birmingham. The project is supervised by Dr Tom Chothia. The developers of this app cannot be held responsible for how this app is being used. The app comes with no guarantees.
* Based on your reports, Nmap WILL NOT WORK on devices running Android 2.1 and 2.2. You will get the "Some binaries could not be installed" error message and will be presented with the non-root mode. If you are using a newer Android version, please email me.
* Network Information (ROOT): Information about the connected network like MAC and IP addresses, gateway etc
* UPnP Device Scanner: Lists all UPnP devices on the network that are within the view of your device
* Host discovery (ROOT): Uses nmap to discover all devices on the network that are within the view of your device
* Network Sniffer (ROOT): Uses tcpdump to sniff on all packets that are within the view of your device. The resulting pcap files can be analyzed with Wireshark or the built-in Pcap Analyzer
* Pcap Analyzer: Uses jNetPcap to parse a pcap file. Three options: Packet Distribution, Bandwidth Distribution or Communicating Hosts analysis
* Access Point Default Password Test: Checks a pre-set list of default router passwords against your router’s control panel and notifies you if your router is using a default password
* Access Point Security Test: Displays the access points that are within the view of your device with a note whether they are secure (WPA/WPA2) or not (WEP or unlocked)
* Access Point Scanner: Displays the access points that are within the view of your device
* Internal Vulnerability Scanner (ROOT): Uses nmap to find all devices on the network that are within the view of your device. A note is given whether exploits exists for a given device based on its operating system and open ports
* External Vulnerability Scanner (ROOT): Runs Host Information, Port Scan, Host Vulnerability Scan, Traceroute, Ping or Sniffer functions on a given IP address or hostname
* Host Information (ROOT): Uses nmap to retrieve the device’s hostname, MAC address, vendor, operating system, device name and workgroup
* Port Scan (ROOT): Uses nmap to retrieve the device’s open ports. Click on a port to view the Metasploit results for the device's operating system and port
* Host Vulnerability Scanner (ROOT): Uses nmap to retrieve information about the host along with a note stating whether exploits exists for the device based on its operating system and open ports
* Traceroute (ROOT): Uses nmap to traceroute to a host
* Ping (ROOT): Uses nping to ping a host
* ACCESS_WIFI_STATE, CHANGE_WIFI_STATE, ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE: Used to determine if the device is connected to a Wi-Fi network and to retrieve the data displayed in Network Information function
* CHANGE_WIFI_MULTICAST_STATE: Used by the UPnP Device Scanner function
* INTERNET: Used to retrieve the device’s external IP address in Network Information function, for Metasploit search, and for the optional error reporting.
* WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE: Used to store the nmap and pcap files
More from developer
The Prudential Eye Awards app is an interactive tool that enables you to get the best experience from the Eye Awards, an awards show and exhibition celebrating and supporting emerging contemporary artists across greater Asia.
Using your Android phone or tablet, you can view information about the exhibition, find your way with the integrated map and view all the nominated artists and their selected artworks. Users can scan QR codes to view artwork details and watch videos of that particular artist.
The Prudential Eye Awards application provides:
- Information on the Prudential Eye Awards
- Dates and Location of the Exhibition
- Interactive Map
- HD Images of all artworks
- Video interviews of the artists
- Ability to share artworks on social media
- Scan QR Codes to view videos of each artist