The application is built on top of the Cling - Java/Android UPnP library.
* View of all visible root devices in the network
* Automatic update when devices are added/removed from the network
* Device details for selected devices
A UPnP protocol based Media Server, other devices can instantly browsing and play media from your SD card.
"WiFi Oh Player" - Install it to play share from others.
A UPnP player to help you play media sharing from others as well.
[Directly Remote Play]
When you have WiFi Media Share and WiFi Oh Player installed.
You can play SD card Image, Music and Video on win 7 media-player, and control it.
Please connected to a WiFi Access Point first.
- Android 2.2 and above version
- Screen resolution: 800x400,854x480,1024x600,1280x720,1280x800
- Acer All-in-one and Desktop PC are eligible for pairing with Acer Remote APK..
Touch Pad Control
- Touch sensitivity adjustment
- Touch Gesture: Zoom-in/out
- Scroll bar ( Up/down)
- Mouse click (Left/Right)
- Support android and user keypad
- Texts key-in
- Voice key-in
- Hand writing
- Upload texts
- Document editing (Backspace/Enter)
Windows 8 Metro UI Control
- 5-Direction Key ( Up/Down/Right/Left/Enter)
- Switch launched apps
- Exit app
- Charm bar
- Up/Down menu bar
- Back to Metro UI
- Search for app
- Playback/Pause slideshow
- Next/Previous slide
- Exit full-screen playback
- Laser Pointer On/OFF
- Go to slide
Laser Pointer Control
- Laser Pointer On/OFF
- Press Laser pointer icon to enable G-sensor
- Laser Pointer sensitivity adjustment
- Fast forward/rewind
- Full screen
- Supported Players: Windows Media Player/Acer Clear.fi(Acer Media)/Apple iTunes/CyberLink PowerDVD
- Convenient list of all packages installed on the Android device
- Ability to browse any class in any installed package, including Classes from the Java API
- A list of all members within a selected Class, each selectable to see the entire declaration
- Filters allow you to find particular members fast
- Inheritance view allows you to view the inheritance hierarchy of the selected Class
- Package list updates with browsed packages (can be turned off)
- Text field updates with browsed classes (can be turned off)
- Change text size of the declaration text
Perfect for programmers, developers and anyone who wants to know more about what is on their machine!
(Note: Browsing is done by fully qualified Class name, that is, the package name preceding the Class. Example: java.util.ArrayList)
The program includes such utilities:
• Ping - a tool needs no description. With Ping you can test the connection to the remote server, to learn about the connection delays and more. Supported by the entire set of parameters: the endless ping, packets size, TTL, timeout interval and flood mode.
• Traceroute - an indispensable tool for system administrators. Shows the route on which the packets are from your device to the target server.
• Port scanner - a powerful multi-threaded TCP port scanner. With this tool you can get a list of open ports on a remote device, as well as find out what programs they use.
• UPnP scanner - shows UPnP devices on your local network. With UPnP scanner you can find out the IP address of your router, game console like Xbox or PlayStation, media servers and other compatible devices. Supports DLNA-compatible TVs and mediaboxes (Samsung AllShare, LG SmartShare).
• Wi-Fi scanner - shows the list of access points around you. In addition, you can find out the manufacturer of the access point, the signal level and a lot of other information. You can use the chart to appreciate it all visually.
• Subnet scanner - this tool can scan your Wi-Fi subnet to find other hosts around. Scanner can check host via Ping, or check multiple TCP ports. So u can simply find services in your subnet (for ex scan 22 port to find where SSH running). You can also configure IP address range for custom scan, set count of threads and other various parameters.
The program is adapted for phones and tablets.
★★65% off till March 10th 2014!!★★
Now you can run a CVS, DC Hub, DHCP, DLNA, DNS, DDNS, eDonkey, Email (POP3 / SMTP), FTP Proxy, FTP, FTPS, FTPES, Flash Policy, Git, Gopher, HTTP Snoop, ICAP, IRC Bot, IRC, ISCSI, Icecast, LPD, Load Balancer, MQTT, Memcached, MongoDB, MySQL, NFS, NTP, NZB Client, Napster, PHP and Lighttpd, PXE, Port Forwarder, Proxy, RTMP, Remote Control, Rsync, SIP, SMB/CIFS, SMPP, SMS, Socks, SFTP, SSH, Server Monitor, Stomp, Styx, Syslog, TFTP, Telnet, Time, Torrent Client, Torrent Tracker, Trigger, Unison, UPnP Port Mapper, VNC, VPN, Wake On Lan, Web, WebDAV, WebSocket, X11 and/or XMPP server!
★★Normally you pay 0.99 or 1.99 for one server, here you get over 60 servers and network tools for this low price!★★
Start a server easily on the 'Simple' tab or go advanced and add users, allowed IP's, start/stop rules and more! Multiple servers can be run at the same time! No root needed, exceptions mentioned below.
★★Over 18 network tools!★★
- VNC Server: doesn’t work on most devices.
- Samba Server: won’t work on Windows.
- CVS, Email, PHP, Lighttpd, MySQL Server: one instance of this type can be run at the same time.
- ARM based: PHP, Lighttpd, MySQL, CVS, Rsync, VPN, Port forward, MySQL monitor, Traceroute
- Root needed: Port forwarder, VNC, VPN
★★Includes a PHP Server!★★
- The permissions for receiving and sending SMS are for the optional SMS Gateway Server.
★★Light or dark Holo theme!★★
A few general features
- Encryption for settings and password login support!
- Tasker and Llama support!
- Start / Stop servers using WIFI / SMS / call / power or cronjob rules! Or use the 'Trigger Server' for more!
- Set a port, network interface to listen on, backlog, logging (to file), etc. And if rooted set a port below 1024.
- Widget support!
- A lot more!
★★Change your device to a NAS Server, dedicated server and/or honeypot!★★
- Remote Control Client
- IP Calculator (IPv4 / IPv6)
- Port Scanner
- MySQL Monitor
- Raw socket (TCP / UDP)
- Command line
- Network speed
- Key generator
- HTTP Headers
- Wake On LAN (WOL)
- Lookup (DNS, IP, Host, Mac to Vendor)
- UPnP Port Mapper
★★Remote control support!★★
- CVS Server
- DC Hub Server (Direct Connect Hub)
- DHCP Server
- DHCP Proxy Server
- DLNA Server
- DNS Server
- Dynamic DNS Updater: DDNS services ChangeIP, DNSdynamic, DNSexit, DNSMadeEasy, DNS-O-Matic, DNSPark, DtDNS, DynDNS, easyDNS, eNom, HE.net, Joker, Namecheap, No-IP, ZoneEdit
- eDonkey Server
- Email Server: POP3, SMTP
- FTP Proxy Server
- FTP Server
- FTPS Server
- FTPES Server
- Flash Policy Server
- Git Server
- Gopher Server
- HTTP Proxy Server
- HTTP Snoop Server
- ICAP Server
- IRC Bot
- IRC Server
- ISCSI Server
- Icecast Server
- Load Balancer Server
- LPD Server (Printer Server)
- MQTT Server
- Memcached Server
- MongoDB Server
- Multicast DNS Server (Bonjour)
- MySQL Server
- NFS Server
- NTP Server
- NZB Downloader Client
- Napster Server
- PHP Server and Lighttpd Server (optional PHPMyAdmin and more)
- Port Forwarder
- Proxy Server
- PXE Server (Network Boot)
- Remote Control App Server
- Rsync Server
- RTMP Server
- RTMP Proxy Server
- SMB / CIFS Server (Samba)
- SMPP Server
- SMS Gateway
- SOCKS Server
- SSH Server
- SCP Server
- Server Monitor
- SFTP Server
- SIP Server
- Stomp Server
- Styx Server
- Syslog Server
- TFTP Server
- Telnet Server
- Test Server: Echo, Discard, CHARGEN, QOTD
- Time Server
- Torrent Downloader Client
- Torrent Tracker Server
- Trigger Server
- Unison Server
- UPnP Port Mapper
- VNC Server
- VPN Server
- Wake On LAN client (WOL)
- Web Server
- WebDAV Server
- WebSocket Server
- X11 Server
- XMPP Server / Jabber Server
Useful for penetration testing, IT specialists, students and more!
Following are some of the great features of this app.
• The app provides you with fair information on java update check.
• Many articles, blogs and news updates related to java update 18 download are linked directly to the app.
• Some video presentations demonstrating the java update available are cited in the app that pulls most of the traffic towards it.
Get the most advance features of java through the current android app of ours.
DISCLAIMER: The content provided in this app is collected using Feeds and Videos are hosted by YouTube and all are available in public domain. We have not uploaded any videos to YouTube. Apps is fetching the data from RSS feeds of different sites.
This app provides an organized way to browse, read contents and watch YouTube Videos.
This is basically a Java Decompiler that 'trys' to extract the .java source code from an APK( Android application) file (or) a jar file. There are many such decompilers that run on a PC. But, everything either requires you to install some dependencies (or) are hard to use.
• Runs directly on your android device
• Select jar/apk from sdcard (or) from a list of installed applications
• Easy to use
• Displays code in a clean-syntax-highlighted form
• The decompiled source can easily be copied from the sdcard (source is stored in ShowJava folder in the sdcard)
• Simple source browser with a summary of all decompilation errors
• Each decompiled source file has commented references to classes that could not be decompiled
• And more to come ...
This will be an Open Sourced project. Put I have some more work to do. And once that's done, I'll release the source code for everyone to benefit from.
• Does not work with system applications in most of the phones (especially one's that are not de-odexed)
• Miscellaneous errors here and there
Reason's for Permissions
• Internet - Automated bug reporting
• External Storage - To store the decompiled source code and to have a working directory for the application
Imagine if you could watch videos and write emails at the same time using your tablet! Or compare two web pages side by side, or take notes alongside a web page. Well, you can do all of that and more!
Split Browser is two browsers in one, working side by side. It lets you browse two web pages independent of each other. You can open links from one half into the other half. It also includes a notepad that allows you to take notes from a web page. You can open multiple tabs and swap them between two halves. You can also resize the two halves to suit your needs. Simply put, it is a powerful tool for multitasking.
Best suited for tablets and "phablets".
- - - - -
Requires Google Play services (4.2 or above) to be enabled. Look under Android Settings > Applications. Not all videos can be cast (Flash videos, YouTube, live streams, etc). Low resolution videos might not look the same on your HD TV as they look in a small screen. Play videos in full view to cast.
Android KitKat (4.4) devices may be slow in loading webpages when connected to Chromecast. We'll fix this in a future release. Until then load the web page first and then connect to Chromecast. Thank you for your patience.
Steps to cast videos: https://sites.google.com/site/appestry/sb#cast
See the main demo video for detailed casting instructions: http://youtu.be/fnKnVt6oY4A
- - - - -
Here's a quick rundown of its important features:
• Resize the two browser halves by dragging the yellow divider line.
• Rotate yellow divider (vertical/horizontal) independent of the screen orientation.
• Watch videos in full view within each half.
• Cast videos to Chromecast using the remote.
• Start new tabs and switch them between the two halves.
• Copy the current page over to the other half.
• Open links and bookmarks in the other half and/or in a new tab.
• Autocomplete address input from bookmarks and history.
• Press and hold back/forward arrows to view history and jump to a page in the list.
• Manage history across all tabs in one place, sorted reverse chronologically showing the time of last visit.
• Search for text in the web page in either halves separately.
• Separate clipboard option to paste the last 10 items copied.
• Open notepads in either halves to take notes and save/share them.
• Select text to copy and paste between two halves and notepads.
• Links to useful tools like calculator, translator, converters... etc.
• Remember form data and passwords.
• Clear cache, history, cookies, form data and passwords.
• View pages in desktop mode.
• Works in dual view in Samsung devices that support multi-window mode.
• Works in both cascade and dual views in Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 tablets.
Additional features only in full version:
• Option to restore previously open web pages and tabs upon restart.
• Import bookmarks from HTML files generated by Split Browser, Chrome or Firefox.
• Export bookmarks to HTML file for backup and sync with other devices.
• Option to view bookmarks from the device - if shared by the default browser or Chrome.
• When using Chromecast it displays the video playback status on TV screens.
Be sure to check out the trial version to make sure it works in your device before buying this full version.
Video review by @howtomen: http://youtu.be/bm5uoVhghh0
A quick look at multi-window support: http://youtu.be/1Czhk8OXAnM
You might experience text input issues with SwiftKey keyboard in some websites. We are currently working to resolve this issue. More details in this SwiftKey forum thread: http://support.swiftkey.net/forums/116693-2-bug-reports/suggestions/3749006-nothing-is-written
Keywords: split-view, multi-view, dual-view, split-window, multi-window, dual-window, split-screen, multi-screen, dual-screen, dual browser, double browser.
I have test it on some devices, and it may not works well at some devices. Please don't give me 1 Star if your device does not works well.
Key Feautures Air Play Include:
☆ Directly stream your SD card music, photo or video to your DLNA certified devices - this includes Windows 7 Media Player, XBox 360, DLNA TVs, DLNA Blu-ray players, WDTV Live, PS3, XMBC,etc.
☆ Directly stream any other DLNA Media Server content to your DLNA certified devices.
☆ Browse any certified DLNA media Server content, like photo, music and video files.
☆ Remote control your DLNA media renders, this includes many DLNA TVs, XBox 360 in Media Center Extender Mode, etc.
☆ Share SD card content or Other meida server's content to
Any other user though twitter, facebook or other software.
☆ As media server, the SD card root directory "share" as the
Share directory, every DLNA device could browse its content.
**********How To Use *************
1), Allow your DLNA certified devices can be remote controlled.
For Windows 7 Media Player, you must click "media stream" menu, and click "allow remote control my player" and "auto allow device play my media".
Other devices, you must find the help docs, and do it step by step.
2), Turn on your Android device's WiFi, keep the device and DLNA certified device in the Same network.
3), Start Air Play, your will see your SD card and other DLNA media server are listed at the left list view.
4), Browse them, and click one file, select one DLNA Media Render, you can control it very easily.
5), Share any file you browsed to your friends.
6), Listen your music and watch your video, enjoy it!
The Full version support Stream any certified DLNA media Server's media files to your Android phone/tablet to play.
Presently, Network Browser should be able to connect to most Microsoft Windows or Linux and Mac OSX smb samba network shared folders. You need to know the IP address of the network server you are trying to connect to. You can connect as guest, or supply your username and password.
You can also open files that you find on your network. Tapping on a file will open it in the default editor on your Android system. Currently saving and uploading is not supported, but if there is interest in the project I can certainly work to add these features.
For some reason, there is an issue with the smb library that makes connection and loading times take forever if the username or password contains an @ symbol. I do not yet know how to fix this issue, but for the sake of usability, you will have like 500 times faster performance if you can make a username and password on your server that does not have an @ symbol.
Network Browser is for you guys, so if there is any interest in this project, I will add any features that you want or request. With time and effort this could be a fully functional network file manager and Windows Networking app, but if there is no interest in the project then I will not put the time into it. Just let me know!
No more USB cables!
WiFi File Browser allows you to download and upload files to your mobile device by using your favourite web browser without the need of a USB cable.
The application main focus is to deliver high speed file transfer to users.
☆Many user reviews state that this is the fastest WiFi file transfer application☆
Free version included features:
✔ Download and upload multiple files at the same time without any size limits (bulk download and upload)
✔ Upload compressed ZIP files that are decompressed on the device maintaining the original folder structure
✔ Data transfer statistics (Current session only in Free version)
✔ Browse your mobile device in both Details and Thumbnails view (similar to Windows)
✔ Open known file types directly in web browser (images, PDF, documents, spreadsheets, etc.)
✔ Manage your SD Card, Battery Level and WiFi signal strength
✔ Runs as a Background Service
✔ Non-english characters full support
✔ Supports all major ZIP applications (7-Zip included)
Pro version included features:
✔ Hide files and folders from computer WiFi browser access
✔ Search files and folders from computer WiFi browser access
✔ Set a password to protect unauthorized access when your device is in a public WiFi network
✔ Home screen widget to start/stop the service
✔ Overall data transfer statistics
✔ No ads
☆Purchasing the Pro version is also a way to donate and support continuous application development and improvement☆
- Internet Explorer 6+
- Mozilla Firefox
- Google Chrome
* Fast: A proprietary engine increases browsing speed by 30%;
* Compact: The browser features a small memory footprint and can be quickly opened, ensuring a seamless user experience;
* Convenient: User-friendly interaction: whether you're on the move, sitting or lying down, convenient browsing is right at your fingertips.
Download Baidu Browser HD and experience a whole new way to browse the web!
1. Fast: Faster accessing of web content;
2. Quick Links: Add your favorite websites to the browser's home page;
3. Video Playback: Superior video playback capabilities: support for full-screen playback via local players;
4. Floating Menu: Add commonly-used settings to a custom floating menu;
5. Gestures: Supports two-finger multi-tab management, fast switching, and opening and closing of tabs;
6. Voice: Support for rapid voice recognition input with Google Voice;
7. Offline Reading: By adding web pages to your offline reading list, you can browse your favorite web pages anytime, anywhere without having to worry about network availability;
8. Download Manager: Provides faster download speeds as well as convenient folder management;
9. Brightness Adjustment: Browse in a way that's more comfortable at night while protecting your eyes;
10. Incognito Mode: Surf the web without leaving any record to effectively protect your privacy.
11. Weather: Subscribe to a particular city to gain timely access to weather information.
If you like Baidu Browser HD, give us your comments now! If you have any suggestion or question, please contact us:
More from developer
The Prudential Eye Awards app is an interactive tool that enables you to get the best experience from the Eye Awards, an awards show and exhibition celebrating and supporting emerging contemporary artists across greater Asia.
Using your Android phone or tablet, you can view information about the exhibition, find your way with the integrated map and view all the nominated artists and their selected artworks. Users can scan QR codes to view artwork details and watch videos of that particular artist.
The Prudential Eye Awards application provides:
- Information on the Prudential Eye Awards
- Dates and Location of the Exhibition
- Interactive Map
- HD Images of all artworks
- Video interviews of the artists
- Ability to share artworks on social media
- Scan QR Codes to view videos of each artist