★★★ Main features ★★★
✔ Full 88 key keyboard
✔ 8 Different keyboard instruments (Piano, Grand Piano, Pipe Organ, Harpsichord, Accordion, Electric Guitar, Harp, Cello Pizzicato)
✔ Single or Dual scrollable keyboard
Use it for songwriting experiments, to create backing tracks for practicing solos, or just for fun. Easily create arrangements and mixes by selecting from hundreds of piano, guitar, synth, bass and drum tracks.
This is a fully functional evaluation version of the full (paid) app Chordbot Pro. It has all the features of the full version, but with disabled save and export features.
* 60+ chord types
Including classics like AugAdd2 and Min7(#11), in all inversions.
* 70+ comping style presets
Simple but usable arrangements that won't get in your way.
* 400+ instrument tracks
Individually mixable dynamic instrument tracks that can be combined to form unique comping styles.
* Inversion control / slash chords
Manually select chord inversions, or let Chordbot select the smoothest inversion automatically.
* Song sections
Songs can be structured into repeatable sections (verse, chorus, etc). Each section can have its own comping style/arrangement.
* MIDI/WAV export (only in full version) and background playback
Refine your compositions in a DAW/MIDI sequencer or play along with a virtual instrument
Automatic song generator with pop, jazz and experimental profiles.
See chordbot.com for more information and audio demos.
Please report all bugs to:
Björk has collaborated with artists, designers, scientists, instrument makers, writers and software developers to create an extraordinary multimedia exploration of the universe and its physical forces, processes and structures - of which music is a part. Each in-app experience is inspired by and explores the relationships between musical structures and natural phenomena, from the atomic to the cosmic. You can use Biophilia to make and learn about music, to find out about natural phenomena, or to just enjoy Björk’s music.
Biophilia opens into a three-dimensional galaxy with a compass allowing navigation between the 3-dimensional universe and a two-dimensional track list. Take a closer look by tapping on stars within the constellations and you’ll see that each is a full app-within-an-app that gives access to the inspired combination of artifacts for each new Björk song: interactive art and games, music notation which can be used to sing along karaoke-style, abstract animations, lyrics, and essays that explore Björk’s inspirations for the track. These artifacts bring together conventional and alternative ways of representing and making music to create an environment for entertainment and learning. Biophilia challenges the way we think about music. Here, for the first time, is a music album that exploits the multimedia capabilities of mobile interactive technologies.
Biophilia was developed by Björk in collaboration with interactive artist and app developer Scott Snibbe, and Björk's longtime design collaborators M/M Paris. The individual apps were created by Luc Barthelet, Drew Berry, Kodama Studios, Stephen Malinowski, Scott Snibbe Studio, John Simon Jr., Touch Press, and Max Weisel.
• Three-dimensional galactic interface with the song Cosmogony
• Nine fully interactive song apps
• Music scores with karaoke playback
• Abstract song animation
“Hyper Hyper”, “How much is the fish?”, “Dööp Dööp Dööp…” and many more – a total of 16 original shouts by H.P. Baxxter are available and can be played by clicking the buttons directly after downloading.
Loads of fun is guaranteed, no matter where, in the office, at school, in the club, at home or on the go. With this app you will have your favorite H.P. shouts with you at all times – an absolute must-have for all Scooter fans!
The app includes the following shouts:
- 1,2,3 Fire!
- Dööp dööp dööp
- Hyper hyper
- How much is the fish?
- Respect to the men in the ice cream van
- Ihr seid ja alle wahnsinnig!
- Nobody is hotter than shotter
- Dawai, dawai, dawai
- Faster harder Scooter
- Move your ass!
- Ohohoh oho!
- Ihr Schweine!
- Continuously updating news and Shakira information
- Exclusive content only available on the mobile app
- Official photos, videos, and media
- Shakira social feeds
More features to come as the Shakira album takes off!
JAYS Headset Control brings a wide range of new features to your JAYS Android remote earphones. Change track, adjust volume, target specific media players, launch apps and much more. JAYS Headset Control comes with three modes; Off, Easy Mode and Advanced Mode, all simply controlled by the unique navigation wheel, optimized for JAYS products; a-JAYS Five for Android and a-JAYS One+.
- Just install and you're good to go!
- Customize the remote buttons, click delays, settings, target specific media players and more.
- Next Track/Previous Track
- Volume Up/Down
- Launch App
- Answer/End Call
- Decline/Mute Call
- Audio Feedback
- Volume Settings
- Functionality Settings
- Set the Multiple Click Delay time value.
- Set the Click & Hold time value.
- Available in English, French, Korean and Chinese (traditional).
- Email support available in English.
- Click-and-hold* actions will not work in Android 4.1+ as Android now intercepts them.
- Optimized against JAYS a-JAYS Five for Android and a-JAYS One+ remote earphones.
- Works with most Android devices on the market.
- Not compatible with three-button Apple headsets like a-JAYS Four iPhone.
- Functionality may vary between different cellphones.
- Some cell phones intercepts upper/lower buttons with the OS default button actions making them not customizable.
* Volume control on 1-button headsets.
- If JAYS Headset Control seems to not be responding, press menu and select 'Check for conflicts'.
- Some stock music players will not work properly with JAYS Headset Control, but most third party players will.
- Apps used to control headset clicks will conflict with ICS's lockscreen music widget due to Android's architecture.
- Spotify often needs you to go to Advanced settings and chose Spotify under Target media player.
Check out JAYS website for further information and support at http://www.jays.se.
Enter The Who's immersive 3D virtual world to experience The Who like never before. The App is a free download which allows you to explore rare and unseen images, interact with The Who’s material and stream or purchase ‘The Who Hits 50’ Album.
Here are a few ways to start:
- Use the Search box to find your favorite albums and songs and start playing.
- Sign in in using your Facebook account to listen to music your friends like and create your own library/playlists.
- See what’s trending or check out Torch Music suggested music for you.
Torch Music is also available on your PC! Go to http://music.torchbrowser.com to continue listening to your library and playlists at home or at work.
More features coming up soon so stay tuned!
There are 4 ways you can use 'How We All Lie - D.O.T planner' to help you plan the day and make it a success.
Message Lies helps you compose and time updates to your favourite social networks. This can be handy if the casual socialite is expected to be seen in the correct light to loved ones or to make sure there’s appropriate messaging going out at an impractical the time of day. Pre composed messages also help the users lacking ideas and when there’s a threat to misspelling.
You can check in to different locations around the world on Facebook or nearby your location. This can help relieve unnecessary stress when you are faced with the problem of ‘being available’ or wish to impress a future contact.
Photo Lies can help to be seen in desirable situations to increase your ‘social currency’ within your social strata.
You can request Social Calls from Rob and Mike to get out from an unwanted lunch or maybe a date gone bad.
Listen to the radio for free with the Capital app, giving you the best Pop, Chart and Hit music from Rihanna, The Wanted, One Direction, Beyonce and more.
Get to know which songs are playing and the artists singing.
Keep up to date with the latest news on tours, singles and gossip.
See stunning full-screen pictures of the singers and bands as they are playing.
Features: What else can you do?
* Wake up to Capital Breakfast and listen to Drivetime wherever you are
* See now-playing info showing the track and presenter as they play
* Find your favourite radio shows in the 7-day schedule
* Watch all the latest music videos wherever you are with Capital TV
* Change station to Capital XTRA, Heart and other popular radio stations
© 2013 Global Radio UK Ltd.
Open source licences: ActionBarSherlock under Apache 2.0 & AAC Player under LGPL
Our app uses unique identifiers to improve your experience. Some of our partners allow you to save events and send emails but your calendar and email will never be accessed without your permission.
- Crash fix for Google Music
- Android 4.3 support
- Native Support for Zooper, UCCW and minimalistic text. When enabled the following variables are made available without the need for Tasker.
MU_ALBUM - Album name
MU_ARTIST - Artist name
MU_TRACK - Track name
MU_COVERART - Path to Bitmap containing current coverart
MU_ISPLAYING - 1 if playing 0 if not
MU_CURR_APP - Current media app "pretty" name
MU_CURR_PACKAGE - Current media app package name
- Rewrote direct mode from scratch. Should be far more reliable now.
- Added new option to launch music application if Android killed it or it is not currently running. Will launch when user attempt to control a dead music application.
- Added Pebble watch support.
Check out the reviews:
Media Utilities NOT a music player but a collection of widgets, notifications and tasker plugins that works with you media players. Media Utilities automatically determines your current music application and integrates with it providing seamless integration to simplify your life.
Media Utilities provides over 10 widgets each with a different looks and feel and most of them configurable to your specific tastes. Widgets show track, artist, album and coverart for the current music application no configuration required, seamlessly showing information from Pandora to Spotify in a single widget.
- Background color (transparency, gradient)
- Border color
- Border width
- Several button skins to match your personal taste
- Show/Hide buttons based on need
- More all the time
Media Utilities provides both state and action plugins to allow you dream up your own applications without having to deal with figuring out how to control each individual music application.
- State – Is playing whenever music is currently playing
- State – Is Not playing whenever music is paused/stopped
- State – Notify when play state is changed
- State – Notify when any metadata is changed. (play state, track , artist, album)
- State – Notify when track is changed but not when play state changes.
- State – Notify when current music application is changed
- Action – Play/Pause – Simulates play/pause for current music application
- Action – Play – Simulates play for current music application
- Action – Play (Smart) – Simulates the action of a play command without doing a play command for current music application
- Action – Pause– Simulates pause for current music application
- Action – Pause (Smart) – Simulates the action of a pause command without doing a play command for current music application
- Action – Next – Simulates next for current music application
- Action – Previous – Simulates previous for current music application
- Action – Current Media – opens the current music application
Media Utilities provides notification controls that automatically control your current media application.
- Configurable buttons and look and feel
- Automatically shows when a music application starts playing
- Optionally only shown for music applications that don’t already have notification controls for example Pandora.
- Behavior is configurable to match your specific needs
Any Android application can use Toaster to stream video, music and photos with share option.
User can also use Media Server feature that allows other DLNA devices to browse phone media. Media Server feature is only available for Toaster Cast Pro users.
Toaster supports a wide range of devices compatible with DLNA / UPnP standard and can cast media to:
Smart TVs: Samsung, Panasonic, Sony, Sharp, LG, Philips and more
Hi-Fi: Denon, Yamaha, Onkyo, Harman/Kardon, Bose, Oppo and more
Game consoles: Xbox, Playstation (with Media Server)
PC and MAC software: XBMC, foobar, Windows Media Player and many more
Toaster can also stream photo and video gallery to Chromecast and AirPlay and can change your Chromecast and Apple TV into a photo frame.
Toaster can also browse DLNA servers and NAS such as Synology, Servioo, Twonky, MediaMonkey, MediaTomb and Foobar2000.
Toaster Free API allows other applications to stream multimedia content through DLNA and AirPlay without any additional user interaction. The first app that integrated with Toaster Control API for DLNA and AirPlay is n7player.
Location permissions are used to locate and navigate to the nearest music stores & your devices via Music Locations menu.
Album Art by Sean Fournier, 2008, Licensed under CC License.
• Access exclusive content, get early access to pre-sales, videos, and new music.
• Rediscover Outside the Nine, a community for Slipknot fans around the world.
• Stay up to date with the Prepare for Hell Tour.
1. Set Me Free (Alive)
2. Not Afraid (feat. Raul N. Garcia)
4. In The Mirror
5. Can't Get Enough
And More than that, BLACK TIDE Music app also gives you :
• Listen to uninterrupted music online or offline
• Get real-time artist updates on our alerts page
• Earn hearts for listening and redeem them for exclusive content
• Swipe photos up for the lyrics & left or right for more exclusive pics, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and YouTube accounts, and a web browser too!
If heavy metal has child prodigies, Black Tide's singer and guitarist would qualify: He was just 11 years old when he joined the band started by his older brother in 2004. That band would go through changes, but by 2007, Garcia, guitarist Alex Nuñez, bassist Zachary Sandler, and drummer Steven Spence had signed a deal with Interscope Records and were headed for heavy metal glory.
They released their first album, "Light From Above," in 2008, and put out "Post Mortem" in 2011, followed by "Bite the Bullet" in 2013. They made waves when they earned a spot on the Jägermeister-sponsored second stage at Ozzfest in 2008 but had to step down because none of them were of legal drinking age; however, they did get the chance to be a main stage opening act at some tour stops.
Black Tide later played on the "Jimmy Kimmel Live!" talk show, joined other events, including the Mayhem Festival and Warped Tour, and even had the chance to open for Iron Maiden, who are one of their major influences. They've also been named "Metal's New Teen Titans" by Rolling Stone, one of the "Next Big Things" by Spin, and a "Band to Watch" by Revolver.
Along the way, Nuñez, Sandler, and Spence left the band – they were replaced by Austin Diaz, Ronny Gutierrez, and Cody Paige, respectively – but Black Tide has only gotten better. "The band is so united now," says Garcia. "Black Tide is stronger than ever."
/// Features include: ///
• All the latest news updates
• Listen to previews of all the tracks
• Watch the official videos
• Interact with the Adele Fan Community - post your own comments and photos, and talk to other fans
• See all the tour dates, buy tickets and check in using Foursquare or Facebook when you're at a show
• View photos of Adele
• See all the info about the album
• And much more!
Powered by Mobile Roadie