Use it for songwriting experiments, to create backing tracks for practicing solos, or just for fun. Easily create arrangements and mixes by selecting from hundreds of piano, guitar, synth, bass and drum tracks.
This is a fully functional evaluation version of the full (paid) app Chordbot Pro. It has all the features of the full version, but with disabled save and export features.
* 60+ chord types
Including classics like AugAdd2 and Min7(#11), in all inversions.
* 70+ comping style presets
Simple but usable arrangements that won't get in your way.
* 400+ instrument tracks
Individually mixable dynamic instrument tracks that can be combined to form unique comping styles.
* Inversion control / slash chords
Manually select chord inversions, or let Chordbot select the smoothest inversion automatically.
* Song sections
Songs can be structured into repeatable sections (verse, chorus, etc). Each section can have its own comping style/arrangement.
* MIDI/WAV export (only in full version) and background playback
Refine your compositions in a DAW/MIDI sequencer or play along with a virtual instrument
Automatic song generator with pop, jazz and experimental profiles.
See chordbot.com for more information and audio demos.
Please report all bugs to:
JAYS Headset Control brings a wide range of new features to your JAYS Android remote earphones. Change track, adjust volume, target specific media players, launch apps and much more. JAYS Headset Control comes with three modes; Off, Easy Mode and Advanced Mode, all simply controlled by the unique navigation wheel, optimized for JAYS products; a-JAYS Five for Android and a-JAYS One+.
- Just install and you're good to go!
- Customize the remote buttons, click delays, settings, target specific media players and more.
- Next Track/Previous Track
- Volume Up/Down
- Launch App
- Answer/End Call
- Decline/Mute Call
- Audio Feedback
- Volume Settings
- Functionality Settings
- Set the Multiple Click Delay time value.
- Set the Click & Hold time value.
- Available in English, French, Korean and Chinese (traditional).
- Email support available in English.
- Click-and-hold* actions will not work in Android 4.1+ as Android now intercepts them.
- Optimized against JAYS a-JAYS Five for Android and a-JAYS One+ remote earphones.
- Works with most Android devices on the market.
- Not compatible with three-button Apple headsets like a-JAYS Four iPhone.
- Functionality may vary between different cellphones.
- Some cell phones intercepts upper/lower buttons with the OS default button actions making them not customizable.
* Volume control on 1-button headsets.
- If JAYS Headset Control seems to not be responding, press menu and select 'Check for conflicts'.
- Some stock music players will not work properly with JAYS Headset Control, but most third party players will.
- Apps used to control headset clicks will conflict with ICS's lockscreen music widget due to Android's architecture.
- Spotify often needs you to go to Advanced settings and chose Spotify under Target media player.
Check out JAYS website for further information and support at http://www.jays.se.
Listen to the radio for free with the Capital app, giving you the best Pop, Chart and Hit music from Rihanna, The Wanted, One Direction, Beyonce and more.
Get to know which songs are playing and the artists singing.
Keep up to date with the latest news on tours, singles and gossip.
See stunning full-screen pictures of the singers and bands as they are playing.
Features: What else can you do?
* Wake up to Capital Breakfast and listen to Drivetime wherever you are
* See now-playing info showing the track and presenter as they play
* Find your favourite radio shows in the 7-day schedule
* Watch all the latest music videos wherever you are with Capital TV
* Change station to Capital XTRA, Heart and other popular radio stations
© 2013 Global Radio UK Ltd.
Open source licences: ActionBarSherlock under Apache 2.0 & AAC Player under LGPL
Our app uses unique identifiers to improve your experience. Some of our partners allow you to save events and send emails but your calendar and email will never be accessed without your permission.
- Crash fix for Google Music
- Android 4.3 support
- Native Support for Zooper, UCCW and minimalistic text. When enabled the following variables are made available without the need for Tasker.
MU_ALBUM - Album name
MU_ARTIST - Artist name
MU_TRACK - Track name
MU_COVERART - Path to Bitmap containing current coverart
MU_ISPLAYING - 1 if playing 0 if not
MU_CURR_APP - Current media app "pretty" name
MU_CURR_PACKAGE - Current media app package name
- Rewrote direct mode from scratch. Should be far more reliable now.
- Added new option to launch music application if Android killed it or it is not currently running. Will launch when user attempt to control a dead music application.
- Added Pebble watch support.
Check out the reviews:
Media Utilities NOT a music player but a collection of widgets, notifications and tasker plugins that works with you media players. Media Utilities automatically determines your current music application and integrates with it providing seamless integration to simplify your life.
Media Utilities provides over 10 widgets each with a different looks and feel and most of them configurable to your specific tastes. Widgets show track, artist, album and coverart for the current music application no configuration required, seamlessly showing information from Pandora to Spotify in a single widget.
- Background color (transparency, gradient)
- Border color
- Border width
- Several button skins to match your personal taste
- Show/Hide buttons based on need
- More all the time
Media Utilities provides both state and action plugins to allow you dream up your own applications without having to deal with figuring out how to control each individual music application.
- State – Is playing whenever music is currently playing
- State – Is Not playing whenever music is paused/stopped
- State – Notify when play state is changed
- State – Notify when any metadata is changed. (play state, track , artist, album)
- State – Notify when track is changed but not when play state changes.
- State – Notify when current music application is changed
- Action – Play/Pause – Simulates play/pause for current music application
- Action – Play – Simulates play for current music application
- Action – Play (Smart) – Simulates the action of a play command without doing a play command for current music application
- Action – Pause– Simulates pause for current music application
- Action – Pause (Smart) – Simulates the action of a pause command without doing a play command for current music application
- Action – Next – Simulates next for current music application
- Action – Previous – Simulates previous for current music application
- Action – Current Media – opens the current music application
Media Utilities provides notification controls that automatically control your current media application.
- Configurable buttons and look and feel
- Automatically shows when a music application starts playing
- Optionally only shown for music applications that don’t already have notification controls for example Pandora.
- Behavior is configurable to match your specific needs
Here are a few ways to start:
- Use the Search box to find your favorite albums and songs and start playing.
- Sign in in using your Facebook account to listen to music your friends like and create your own library/playlists.
- See what’s trending or check out Torch Music suggested music for you.
Torch Music is also available on your PC! Go to http://music.torchbrowser.com to continue listening to your library and playlists at home or at work.
More features coming up soon so stay tuned!
At Bandsintown, we live for live music. Bandsintown provides a personalized concert calendar and a way to track your favorite artist and discover new touring musicians, based on your musical preferences and location, so you never miss another live show.
This free application scans your music libraries and makes sure you are the first to know when your favorite bands and DJs are coming to town!
✩ Concert notifications for your favorite artists
✩ Complete concert listings for every city
✩ Browse tour dates for any artist
✩ Awesome concert recommendations
✩ Use your contact list to invite friends to events, or find friends already using Bandsintown
✩ Sync your Pandora, last.fm, and Google Play accounts
✩ Connect with Facebook & Twitter
✩ Buy tickets from hundreds of ticket sites
✩ Share the hottest gigs with your friends
✩ Supports Android Wear
Simply connect your phone or tablet with your Android Wear device and you'll receive concert alerts right on your wrist. Page through the need-to-know info about the show, and RSVP all without having to take your phone out of your pocket.
Bandsintown uses two app permissions which provide us with some personal data. First, we ask for your GPS location in order to show where you are in relation to an event you are interested in seeing. Secondly, we ask for permission to read your contacts in order to allow you to invite your friends to concerts they may be interested in. We do not store your contacts or your GPS location at any time, and in the case of contacts will only ever display them after you have given permissions for us to do so in the app.
◦ Bugs / Crash? Feedback? ◦
Any Android application can use Toaster to stream video, music and photos with share option.
User can also use Media Server feature that allows other DLNA devices to browse phone media. Media Server feature is only available for Toaster Cast Pro users.
Toaster supports a wide range of devices compatible with DLNA / UPnP standard and can cast media to:
Smart TVs: Samsung, Panasonic, Sony, Sharp, LG, Philips and more
Hi-Fi: Denon, Yamaha, Onkyo, Harman/Kardon, Bose, Oppo and more
Game consoles: Xbox, Playstation (with Media Server)
PC and MAC software: XBMC, foobar, Windows Media Player and many more
Toaster can also stream photo and video gallery to Chromecast and AirPlay and can change your Chromecast and Apple TV into a photo frame.
Toaster can also browse DLNA servers and NAS such as Synology, Servioo, Twonky, MediaMonkey, MediaTomb and Foobar2000.
Toaster Free API allows other applications to stream multimedia content through DLNA and AirPlay without any additional user interaction. The first app that integrated with Toaster Control API for DLNA and AirPlay is n7player.
Location permissions are used to locate and navigate to the nearest music stores & your devices via Music Locations menu.
Album Art by Sean Fournier, 2008, Licensed under CC License.
/// Features include: ///
• All the latest news updates
• Listen to previews of all the tracks
• Watch the official videos
• Interact with the Adele Fan Community - post your own comments and photos, and talk to other fans
• See all the tour dates, buy tickets and check in using Foursquare or Facebook when you're at a show
• View photos of Adele
• See all the info about the album
• And much more!
Powered by Mobile Roadie