Pocket Files is a free file manager that helps you view, download and organize files stored on your phone and online.
Like Windows Explorer or Mac’s Finder, Pocket Files makes it easier than ever before to manage large data on your device letting you keep your phone running smoothly.
Pocket Files allows you to see, move and edit all of the files stored on your Android device and even create backups online with free cloud storage provided by MegaCloud. With all it has to offer, Pocket Files is really the best option for your device!
• Easy Operation – Pocket Files is simple, fast and easy to use.
• List View/ Gallery View - By using List View, you can easily view details of your files. - We recommend viewing pictures via the Gallery View -
• Personalize Background – Choose from tons of backgrounds to customize Pocket Files to suit your tastes.
• Filter Specific File Format – Filter files stored on your device by specific file formats and manage your data easier.
• Support for MegaCloud – Get free Cloud Storage & Backups from MegaCloud; store and backup your files online by uploading them directly from our app!
• Upload/ Download folder – With Pocket Files you can upload or download folders between your device and MegaCloud effortlessly.
• Connection option – No 3G? Not a problem! Select Wi-Fi only if you want to transfer files between your device & MegaCloud without using your monthly data.
FAQ - Can I use this app without a MegaCloud account? Yes, you can still use this app to view and manage files in your SD card. However, with a MegaCloud account, you can upload & backup your files online via Pocket Files.
- Can I use the upload / download features without MegaCloud? No, you must have a MegaCloud account in order to download and upload folders between Pocket Files and MegaCloud.
Keywords: pocket files file manager file explorer view file
A Google User
Good idea but.... Update: works on phone but not tablet, force closes.