How to play:
Press the flashing buttons in the same order they flash. If you press the a wrong button the game ends. Try to keep up with the accelerating pace! Your score is saved to the high scores table.
Get the PRO version and you get:
- star levels
- option to change the color of the Gamepad
- Added an option to NOT show the popup about the pro version in the beginning every time
- Added a button to the settings dialog for buying pro version
- Added tick interval display (in milliseconds)
- Initial tick speed reduced from 900ms to 600ms
- Name for the score table is now remembered after it is given once
game, speed, reaction, tester, test, button, flash, blink, accelerate, fun
Keep pressing the left or right hand side of the screen.
right : anti-clockwise rotation
left : clockwise rotation
[ Game Features ]
10 types of background skins
rankings and achievements
simple operation method
[ performance tip ]
The skin 'type 0' is the best option for high performance.
Bullet physic engine support,realistic car physic effect
Equitable gameplay design.
One finger control model that you can play it very easy but fast-paced.
Tilt phone to control car direction
Tap screen to accelerate
That is just a game.in real world you should not drive so fast!!
With just one control, tapping the screen to jump, guide your orange square over spikes and jump onto blocks to get to the end of the level. Any mistake will result in instant death and a respawn at the beginning of the level. With an awesome soundtrack synced to the game you’ll quickly become addicted!
Also included is a Practice Mode, allowing you to lay checkpoints along the way. Try and unlock medals throughout the game, including beating the game with no flags. Check out the Stats page, where you can see how far you got through the level!
Praise for The Impossible Game:
"Words can't describe how 'right' this feels."
"Fun and addictive as hell. What more could one want for one dollar?" 4.5/5
- Hot Blooded Gaming
More Info: http://flukedude.com/theimpossiblegame
Enter the Darwinian world of a galactic mote. To survive, absorb smaller organisms and grow—but beware of larger predators! Winner of multiple "Game of the Year" awards, Osmos features unique physics-based play, stellar graphics, and a hypnotic soundtrack of ambient electronica. Ready to evolve?
“The ultimate ambient experience” — Gizmodo
“Beyond doubt, a work of genius” — GameAndPlayer.net
Note: This single version is optimized for both tablets and phones. Enjoy on all your Android devices. (Requires multitouch and 2.2 or higher. For more info, please visit http://www.hemispheregames.com/faq-android/#tech_devices)
you must grow by absorbing smaller motes, but to propel yourself you must eject matter behind you, causing you to shrink. From this delicate balance, Osmos leads the player through floating playgrounds, competitive petri dishes, deep solar systems, and more.
“Whether you're a child at heart who likes mucking about with single-cell organisms, or a strategist with a physics degree, this game will appeal to everyone.” — player review
AWARDS / recognition:
* Editor's Choice — Google, Wired, Macworld, IGN, GameTunnel, and more...
* "iPad Game of the Year" and Apple Design Award winner
* #1 Top mobile Game — IGN
* Game of the Year — Create Digital Music
* Best in Show — IndieCade
* Vision Award + 4 IGF nominations — Independent Games Festival
* Coolest Atmosphere — IGN
* Best Soundtrack — IGN
* Most Innovative Game — Best App Ever Awards, Pocket Gamer
* Many top lists including Kotaku, PAX, TouchArcade, iLounge, APPera, IFC, and more...
* New: Multiplayer! (more info below.)
* 72 levels spanning 8 distinct worlds: Ambient, Antimatter, Solar, Sentient, Repulsor, Impasse, Warped Chaos, and Epicycles.
* Award-winning electronic soundtrack by Loscil, Gas, High Skies, Biosphere, Julien Neto, and more.
* Seamlesss multitouch controls: swipe to warp time, tap anywhere to eject mass, pinch to zoom…
* Endless replay value: play random versions of any level in Arcade mode.
* Time-warping: slow down the flow of time to outmaneuver agile opponents; speed it up to raise the challenge.
* Earn 14 single-player and 18 multiplayer achievements, with Google Play Services integration.
★ NEW MULTIPLAYER ★
* Play against your friends and enemies, locally (via wi-fi), or over the Internet via Google Play Services (wi-fi only)!
* 6 distinct Arenas: Ambient, Impasse, Solar, Warped Chaos, Epicycles, and introducing… Antimatter Impasse.
***Please note that local multiplayer between iPhone/iPad and Android is not yet supported.
4/4 ★, Must Have - “We are more than overwhelmed by Osmos for iPad… The game design is thoughtful and intuitive, new level structures are flawless, and the visuals are stunning yet simplistic… You just won’t find another experience quite like it.” — Slide To Play
“a beautiful, absorbing experience." — IGN
5/5 stars ★, Macworld Editor’s Choice - “One of the best games we’ve played so far this year. An utterly serene, yet fiendishly complicated game...”
“Osmos is a must-play...” -MTV Multiplayer
5/5 stars - “Osmos is an absolute must that will change the way you think of games, and what you expect from them.” -AppAdvice
“Brilliantly clever” -Co Design
Happy Osmoting! :)
Themed competitions switch things up all year round, with extra-special tournaments for seasonal events like Christmas, Halloween and other feather-filled festive holidays!
And introducing the new global League! Challenge millions of players from across the world in a fantastically furious bird flingin’ festival of pig poppin’ destruction! Get higher scores to improve your ranking and climb through the seven tiers (sound easy? it’s not). The higher you go, the tougher it gets. And remember, what goes up can also come down...
It’s time to put on your game face and go make some frenemies!
WEEKLY TOURNAMENTS! Six levels every week to test the even experienced bird flingers.
GLOBAL LEAGUE! Millions of players are out to take you on – show ‘em who’s boss.
COMPETE AND WIN! The best players in each tier win Bird Coins, promotion and respect.
SEASONAL THEMES! Play themed tournaments with added seasonal super-wackiness!
FRIENDS TO FRENEMIES! Connect to Facebook and challenge your friends (or enemies).
CLIMB THE LEADERBOARD! Winning comes first, friends a distant second.
*Note: Angry Birds Friends is completely free to play, but there are optional in-app purchases available. A network connection is required to play on your mobile device.
Follow Angry Birds:
Discover the Angry Birds universe:
Important message for parents:
- Direct links to social networking websites that are intended for an audience over the age of 13.
- Direct links to the internet that can take players away from the game with the potential to browse any web page.
- Advertising of Rovio products and also products from select partners.
- The option to make in-app purchases. The bill payer should always be consulted beforehand.