From the creator of PH Mountains...
• Comprehensive list of waterfalls in the Philippines
• Vast collection of falls information, maps, photos, and videos
• Waterfalls can be sorted alphabetically, by height, or by location (Find out the nearest falls around you!)
• Aggregated photos from Instagram and Google Images
• Choose between Terrain (default), Satellite, Normal, or Hybrid view
• See your current location relative to the falls
• Keep track of your trips to falls
• Automatically plotted on a separate map
• Two separate lists (and maps): ‘Visted’ and ‘Wanna Visit’
• Share it to Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, etc.
• Shows a quotation every time you open the app (about nature, adventure, and the great outdoors)
• Tap the refresh button for a new one if you just can’t get enough ;)
• Share quotes directly from the app either as text or an image
SOCIAL MEDIA FEED
• Share tips and experiences in the Comments tab (per falls)
• See Twitter and Instagram posts tagged with the hashtag #PHFallsApp in the Social Media Feed section
• Personalize the app
• Choose between metric and imperial units
• Set the total image cache size limit
• INTERNET - Used to fetch data from sources
• ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE - Used to check if internet connection is available
• WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE - Used to cache images. Can be customized in settings.
• ACCESS_FINE_LOCATION - Used to determine the user's distance from the falls. Can be manually disabled in settings.
• BILLING - Used to make an in-app purchase (e.g. To remove the ads)
• GET_ACCOUNTS - Used to save backup of trips to sync with new or several devices