I have been using it for a year and a half now, and it still astounds me. I have it on lower latency so the samples play a little out of tune which means you have to manually tune them by ear. Musicians and producers who can play or arrange by ear this is a tool that would be a mistake not to own. I've loaded serious samples into this app and can get super clean recordings from within the app itself and into a external recorder via 1/4 to dual rca to tape in on a mixer. It's simple to understand and can get to working immediately as a studio tool or a live performance tool.
Satanic I'm the vicar of a church every time I try to do June with my own samples I get death metal please help my church is rocking
Thanks I thought you were i n jail or dead. It's about time you came with an up grade. Better late than never
Best sound/music editing software without overloading processor. 5*.
Very good app. Great for making your own tunes
* Android 6 compatible
* Support für "Pro Audio" feature flag
* Now available for Nexus 5X, 6P and 9
* Fixed micro SD card support for Android 5.0 and later
* Layout fix of pads after switching to sample browser and back
* Improved layouting for various tablet screen sizes
* Fix for portrait tablet mode edit pad also triggered pad
A real-time music creation tool inspired by rack-mount synthesizers / samplers.
MixPads - Drum pad & dj mixer,dj pads for creating beats,remixes and music
The leading multitrack audio/MIDI recording studio on Android! (trial version)