The iScubaToo app is your 24/7, oncall scuba concierge! With iScubaToo you can log your dives, connect with other divers, find new dive spots and more. There are other dive log apps out there, but no other app allows you to find everything you’re looking for all in one place.
With iScubaToo, you’ll easily locate dive shops and understand everything they offer from where the shop is located to what kind of beer is on tap for after the dive! You can update and share your dive log and equipment preferences with ease and connect with other divers who’ve been to the dive spots you want to check out.
* View, edit and manage your diver profile
* View your dive log and historical data
* View diver statistics (i.e. total number of dives, last dive date, years of experience, time under water,
* Select your equipment preferences
* Locate the nearest dive center
* Share certification data, equipment preferences and other details with dive centers
* Confirm the language(s) spoken at dive centers
* Confirm amenities offered at dive centers (i.e. accommodations, food/beverages, equipment, dive options, etc.)
* Get directions to dive centers
* Log specific types of dives (i.e. cave diving, night diving, wreck diving, etc.)
* Upload photos and share your experiences, including other iScubaToo users as well as Facebook friends
* Use hashtags to categorize your images and help other divers find relevant dive spots.
* Divemasters: Track the details of each dive (i.e. depth, location, underwater sightings) and share them with divers with just one click. This allows divers to update their own log quickly and easily and ensures you won’t answer the same questions many times!
Your feedback and suggestions are important to us. We are continually improving the app and adding new features based on user feedback. Connect with our developers to make suggestions or ask questions at support@.iscubatoo.com