FREE!!! Learn and practice a lot of great idioms and phrases for your upcoming conversations, from this app.
1. Idioms are arrange by categories and A-Z
2. One idiom have explanation and useful example
3. Create instance test with idioms on some specify category for practice daily.
4. List favorite idioms
5. Search categories, idioms for quick access
- Idioms and Phrases dictionary: look up and view details of each item.
- English Proverbs
- American Slangs
- Quiz: test your knowledge.
It's free and very easy to use.
Lists of over 8000 idioms used in everyday conversational English, with their meaning.
FREE!!! Learn and practice a lot of great idioms and phrases for your upcoming conversations, from this app.
- Free and offline
- English Idioms with over 8,000 definitions
- Bookmark your favourite entries
- Search word and suggestion
- Share content to Chat, Social Network
- Filter to locate the word faster
KEYWORD: English idioms and phrases, english phrases, English idioms, idioms, english idioms, idioms in english....
Think, if you learn 5 Idioms a day and start using them in your communication (both verbal & written) - the impact it will generate on your communication, personality and earnings - this app helps to do that! It provides a program to learn new Idioms every day and you can learn 1000 Idioms in 200 days (considering you learn 5 Idioms a day)
Additionally, you can Test your learning using Quiz and check your ranking worldwide.
See progress of your learning using Charts & Tables.
* * * This application does not have Any AD Strip Or In-App Purchase ADs. The intention is to help people in their English Idioms learning than earning any revenues * * *
Feature details: -
# Database of 1000 generally used English Idioms with their Meaning and Example
# Provides learning program to learn a number of English Idioms daily
# Mark Idioms as Learnt and/or Favorites to check later
# Test your knowledge using Quiz for Learnt Idioms and check your worldwide ranking
# Search Idioms using keyword
# See Favorite Idioms, Know history of Learnt Idioms
# Check learning progress using Charts & Tables
# Share Idioms with your friends using WhatsApp, facebook, e-mail, SMS, Twitter etc.
# Get daily notification for Idioms to learn
# Provides setting for "set notification on/off" and "number of Idioms to learn in a day".
Please share your feedback / suggestions at firstname.lastname@example.org
TAG: idioms, phrases, english, study, dictionary, practice, learn idioms, study english, practice english, improve your english, speak fluently, test english, daily english, TOFEL, GMAT, CAT, learn english, learn english daily, generally used idioms, share idioms
An idiom is a phrase wherein these words when used together, have a meaning different from the idiom dictionary definitions of individual words. The group of words in idiomatic expressions do not mean what they appear to mean. This English Grammar Book app lists the English idioms and Phrases, idiomatic expression, proverbs and sayings with their meaning and examples.
Example:- Idiom: Apple of one's eye > Meaning: Favorite
Learn some great phrases & vocabulary from this idioms and phrases app to improve your fluency during public speaking. These phrases can also be the best conversation starters.
App Highlight & Features:
* Use our idioms dictionary free to present ideas in a better way with few sentence.
* Personalized learning experience compiled by language experts: Improve your vocabulary & phrases as this app explain each idiom & also provides an example of how the phrase is actually used.
* Improve your english knowledge today: Helps to improve your English conversation skills naturally and easily; learn at your own speed and comfort.
* Best offline English phrasal dictionary app to find meanings for thousands of business phrases.
* Corrector aid, for framing sentences and statements for official presentations & business emails.
* Great english dictionary phrasebook tool for idiomatic words with phrases!
* Best of educational apps to learn english vocabulary for work, kids, learner students & teachers!
* Useful grammer app for GRE prep course, TOEFL listening, IELTS practice course, SAT prep, GMAT vocabulary prep, MBA vocabulary, CAT reading practice, composition improvement, comprehension and Competitive Exams preparations.
Idioms & phrasal verbs in phrases and sayings are an ultimate challenge for language learners and so requires advanced explanations. Words with phrases in this app helps you improve your English proficiency. It's easy composition, illustrations in use and vocabulary are perfectly suitable for english grammar practice for kids, homework as well as for spoken English. Download this completely offline & free of most popular and wanted educational apps!
This application is a dictionary of about 3500 English idiomatic expressions with definitions.
For native speakers and language study students.
Widget is installed separately.
**If you don't want to see advertisement in the application, please, get the paid version.
The content of this idiom app is divided into 3 section- Idioms, Phrases and Idioms and Phrases to give user an easy and smooth experience. Also we have categorised all the common idioms into 20 different genre starting from Action, Animals, Appearances, Business/ Professionals etc. to let users find the best terms. If that’s not enough, all the idioms and phrases are listed alphabetically with faster search facility, easy to navigate through entire app. English Idioms & Phrases offers list of idioms which you can personalize with the photos available on your device gallery and share it with friends.
Have a quick glance at some of its interesting features:
* Feeling Lucky- Get idioms of the day with this feature.
* Autoplay- Listen to the all the phrases and their meanings with a single tap.
* Personalize- You can also choose image from your phone gallery, add the appropriate idioms and phrases and make it social through facebook and twitter thereafter.
* Favorites- Save what you have learnt to revise later.
* Quiz- Add on to your learning by matching usage with the relevant terms.
So what are you waiting for? Install English Idioms & Phrases today and embark on a new journey.
Content Language: Bahasa Melayu & English
Syllabus: KBSM Malaysia
• Easy organized
• Covers up to 6 year of past year paper
• Quick view answers and solutions
• Support bookmarking function for future review
• Latest exam schedule released by MOE
Coming Up new features
• Forecast Q & A
• Offline video tutorial
• Awesome statistic count to redeem free book
• Integration with Facebook to share content
form 4 and form 5
Mathematics, modern mathematics, SPM, GCSE, WAEC, PMR , malaysia
AddMath, BI, Biology, BM, Chemistry, Math, Physic, Science, Sejarah, Account, BC
idioms dictionary helps to learn Generally Used English idioms over a period of time.
Will improve your communication, personality and many more.......
-Useful in preparation of competitive exams.
- FREE idiomatic dictionary. No cost to download.
- Offline idioms dictionary app. Works without internet.
- Improve english vocabulary and language conversations
- It has clear and crisp explanations and illustrations, perfectly suitable for homework as well as general spoken english learning & usage.
-The application user interface is simple, consistent, fluid and fast with all native Android design.
If you have a question on our idioms dictionary app ,please mail us. Good day!
You can search for new vocabulary everywhere without any Internet connection.
The dictionary includes the following main functions.
► Includes transcriptions and audio pronunciation.
► Function translated sentences, paragraphs from English to Vietnamese and vice versa.
► The words includes synonym and antonym.
► Vietnamese English dictionary contains more than 200,000 words
► With the vocabulary reminder function daily you can learn vocabulary easier.
► Help you to learn 3000 basic English words
► Allow open quickly search window. It supports you to translate while reading English newspapers.
Get this app now to improve your TOEFL, IELTS, TOEIC, SAT, GMAT, GRE and HKDSE results!
How does “English Grammar – Idiom” help you?
★ COMPREHENSIVE lessons with translations: 100+ sample sentences and idioms under various categories with Chinese translations!
★ INTERESTING Quiz game: 200+ multiple-choice questions in our question bank! The more questions you can answer correctly, the more difficult questions will be intelligently generated. You can use 50:50 (fifty-fifty) to eliminate half of the incorrect choices. This LITE version has 2 game modes: Answering 20, 50 questions. FULL version has 2 more game modes: Answering 100 questions AND Sudden Death Mode. (Game continues until you answer one question incorrectly or you answer all the questions.)
★ CONVENIENT design for revision: During the quiz game, you can choose to display the details of the idiom related to question you just answered. Moreover, you can create your own idiom list so that you can do revision on what you have learned much more easily!
★ DETAILED test result: It shows which questions you answered incorrectly, score, max. combo (Max. number of questions answered correctly consecutively), date and time of the test. Better still, it shows your frequent mistake questions too! It is useful for your revision and interesting to challenge with your friends!
★ MOTIVATING trophy system: The various accomplishments you have achieved during your learning will be recorded. With trophy system, you can share your impressive achievements with friends!
★ QUICK search: 100+ idioms usage with Chinese translation can be searched easily!
Some more features:
✔ Written by experienced English teachers
✔ No Internet connection required
✔ No annoying advertisements
Want to improve English every day? Find us on EVERYDAY ENGLISH (Update EVERY DAY! With translation!):
Weibo : http://weibo.com/2558322097
☞ 160 cards written by our expert GMAT tutors
☞ Cards cover different difficulty levels
☞ Track your progress as you study
☞ Smart algorithm focuses your practice for efficient learning
This app gives you free access to all of Magoosh’s GMAT idiom cards. Sign in with a Magoosh account (or create a new one) to save your progress to the web. You can continue your practice online at http://gmat.magoosh.com/flashcards/idioms/
Written by GMAT experts
All of the sentences were written and explained by Magoosh’s expert GMAT tutors, led by Mike McGarry. He has been teaching the GMAT for more than 10 years.
Review that really sticks
Academic research has found that memories are formed by repeated exposure to new information, so Magoosh’s flashcard app uses a spaced repetition system. Concepts you are learning will reappear frequently (occurring less frequently the better you know them) and concepts you already know won’t be repeated. The GMAT list is also culled to only 160 so that you don't waste time learning unimportant idioms.
“I really like the way the words appear and the simple interface to show progress of the user. You guys have put good use of algorithms so one comes out learning the words well. The best flashcard app to date.” - Arif
"I was able to learn more words in the 4th week by using your flash card app than I learnt over the previous 3 weeks using Barron's 1100." - Sai
We're an online test prep company with a focus on teaching the GMAT through videos and personalized customer support.
In addition to our online course, we blog about GMAT formulas, problem solving, quantitative reasoning, words, roots, grammar, and reading comprehension along with GMAT study guides and study tips. Articles from the blog have been compiled into 3 separate free ebooks with over 6,000 downloads. Check it out at http://magoosh.com/gmat
More GMAT study tools
Search the app store for "magoosh gmat" to continue your prep for the GMAT Exam with Magoosh’s video lessons app. Learn all the math, verbal, and writing you need to know for the test!
When you’re ready to practice for the full GMAT exam, Magoosh’s website has more than 800 excellent GMAT Math and GMAT Verbal practice questions, each with its own detailed video explanation. After each quiz, you can review your answers to see your strengths and weaknesses. Visit http://gmat.magoosh.com for more information.
(Magoosh also has apps for learning English grammar and studying for the GRE. Search the store for "magoosh english" or "magoosh gre" to find them)
Have any questions? Please ask!
Customer satisfaction is incredibly important to us. If you have any questions or comments, please send us an email at email@example.com.
“I didn’t have much time to prepare for the GRE, and Magoosh made it possible for me to succeed on the test in a short period of time. I looked at Kaplan GRE, Barron’s, and Princeton Review products, and I can confidently say that Magoosh was definitely the best.”
“The team is really great and actually cares about your score as much as they would care about their own. Simply the best.”
Don’t wait until the last minute to start studying, start learning important GMAT idioms today!
Chương trình sử dụng cuốn Từ điển Anh-Việt của giáo sư Lê Khả Kế, có bản quyền từ Viện Ngôn Ngữ Học Việt Nam. Từ điển có hơn 300.000 từ, trong đó có khoảng 120.000 thí dụ. Năm 2005, từ điển này đã được trao giải thưởng của Nhà nước Việt Nam dành cho công trình Khoa học và Công nghệ xuất sắc.
Từ điển Việt-Anh với hơn 35.000 từ.
Chương trình sẽ giúp bạn học từ vựng IELTS, TOEIC, TOEFL một cách nhanh chóng và hiệu quả, đặc biệt là trước các kỳ thi anh văn.
Chương trình có hỗ trợ tra từ bằng giọng nói và là chương trình đầu tiên cho phép nhận dạng tra từ qua camera.
Chức năng nổi bật của ứng dụng:
- Từ điển Anh Việt hơn 300.000 từ bao gồm cả phiên âm và phát âm chuẩn.
- Từ điển Việt Anh hơn 35.000 từ dịch chuẩn.
- Từ điển Anh - Anh (download khi bắt đầu dùng) với 300.000 từ.
- Chức năng Tra từ nhanh cho phép tra từ popup trong ứng dụng khác.
- Gợi ý các từ gần giống khi người dùng nhập từ.
- Tra chéo giữa các bộ từ điển bằng cách nhấn lâu vào từ cần tra như trên từ điển Lạc Việt.
- Tra từ từ ứng dụng khác có hỗ trợ “Share Text”.
- Chức năng History giúp bạn tra cứu nhanh những từ vừa mới tra.
- Chức năng Favourites giúp lưu lại các từ khó nhớ cần học lại.
- Bảng Động từ bất quy tắc tiếng Anh.
- Chia sẻ dữ liệu đã tra cứu lên Facebook, Gmail,...
Laban Dictionary is an offline, ads-free English - Vietnamese, Vietnamese - English, English - English dictionary program, with clean and very easy to use UI. This is the first dictionary that allows you to use camera to look up words. The program also supports look up by speaking (English and Vietnamese speech to text, powered by Google Voice Input).
Laban Dictionary is a very helpful tool for learning English, especially for students preparing for TOEFL, TOEIC, and IELTS examinations.
The English - Vietnamese dictionary is licensed from the Vietnam Institute of Linguistics. This large, famous dictionary by prof. Le Kha Ke was awarded National Prize in science study in 2005. The dictionary has more than 300,000 words, phrases, and meanings, together with more than 120,000 examples.
The Vietnamese - English dictionary has more than 35,000 most-frequently used words and phrases.
- English Vietnamese dictionary has more than 300,000 words and phrases, including pronunciation audio.
- Vietnamese English dictionary has more than 35,000 word entries.
- English - English dictionary with more than 300,000 word entries can be downloaded on demand.
- Approximate look-up.
- Easy to use tab UI, which allows you to quickly swipe between sections, and look up word in just one tap.
- History tab lists words recently looked up.
- Favourite tab lists your favourite words.
- Cross look-up by taping and holding a word in word entry.
- Supports word look-up from other programs (e.g. browsers), through "Share Text" feature.
- Irregular verb table.
- Allows you to share word entry to your Facebook, Google Plus friends.
Keywords: La Bàn dictionary, la ban dictionary, tu dien anh viet,tu dien viet anh,tu dien anh anh,english-vietnamese,english dictionary,tu dien lac viet,tai phan mem hoc tieng anh free,tu dien lac viet cho android,tu dien anh viet hinh anh,luyen nghe tieng anh,hoc tu vung,luyen phat am,hoc anh van,hoc tieng anh,download tu dien anh viet mien phi,tu dien tren mobile android smartphone...
You can search apps you want to share. You can view number of times, apps has been shared. And if you want something more you also open app directly, go to apps play store page or go to app info.
App Caster is ad-free and will always be like that. App Caster was developed as an app transformation project. The basic idea for this was transforming basic Android apps into native looking Android apps.