Milan for curious travelers and scatter-minded Milanese alike, on your Android.
Not a traditional guide, but a selection of addresses – all tested in the first person – linked by a style that matches the Milan I like. Over 300 shops, restaurants, artisans, markets, theaters, cinemas, bookshops, galleries, foundations, museums, parks and cultural happenings divided in 11 categories, 17 neighborhoods and 6 themed itineraries.
A bilingual guide, in Italian and English, dedicated to those who aim to go beyond the usual venues, in search of the style and quality that made Milan famous the world over.
From the clothing shop that fits you to the bodega where you can order a custom made frame, from the contemporary art museum to a park where to have a picnic with the kids. Famous names and unknown places, everlasting classics and newly opened addresses, for a city that is different every day, made of big and small, high and low, light and poignant, old and new. For short term tourists who want to go straight to Milan’s heart, visitors who have tried the usual guides, or absent-minded Milanese who stopped looking around.
· Browse the cards by category, neighborhood, proximity, or based on a pre-established themed itinerary. Four different ways to reach what you are looking for or discover something new.
· 8 sections (lodging, eating, shopping, etc.) divided in subcsections to facilitate searching, a section for events, one for trips outside the city, and one with useful numbers, in addition to opening hours, web links and phone numbers. For any and all needs or emergencies, one click away.
· Milanochemipiace’s selection is subdivided into 17 city neighborhoods, for aimed research.
· The section, neighborhood and proximity lists are also shown as in-app map view.
· 6 themed itineraries through the Milanochemipiace 2015 places (Milan in one day, for fashion or design enthusiastics, for kids, for lovers, hidden Milano).
· Concise but suggestive descriptions and quality pictures, to convey a venues’ essence in an effective and simple fashion.
· Italian and English versions available.
· All the basic informations: phone numbers, e-mail address, hours of operation, address linked to Google Maps.
· Search by neighborhood, category and sub-category shortcuts.
· Alphabetical card index.
· Facebook, mail and Google Play link to share an address or the app.
Milanochemipiace’s database is server-hosted, an internet connection is required to load cards after starting the app. Milanochemipiace’s card database will be constantly updated.