* Sync with Google Tasks at the core *
Sync with Google Tasks is not just another bullet point in an endless feature list, but lies at the heart of the application. Our goal is to bring all the features you are enjoying online to your Android device.
* Tuned to the whole Android ecosystem *
Tasks uses the modern design language introduced with Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich throughout the application. However, that doesn’t mean that we compromise on compatibility, as we made sure that Tasks runs on Android 2.2 or later. And whether you have a phone, a tablet or anything in between, the UI just feels right for the screen you are holding in your hands.
* Additional Features *
Due date reminders
Multiple Google accounts
Light and dark theme
Integration into Android sharing system
Sort by rearranging or by due date
* Versions *
Next to the paid version we also offer a free, ad-supported version which will start showing ads after 10 days. Both versions offer the same functionality and features. You won’t lose any data if you decide to upgrade from the free to the paid version as all the data is synced with Google Tasks.
* Move to SD card not supported due to problems with widgets *
Our users have big goals. They rely on their to-do list to keep up.
Join the 4 million+ people around the world who are accomplishing amazing things with Todoist – the beautifully simple to-do list and task manager built for the pace of modern life. Whether you need to collaborate with your team, keep track of your most important projects, or just remember to pay the rent, Todoist is there to help you achieve more every day.
Praised as a life-changing app by The Guardian, USA Today, the New York Times, The Wall Street Journal, Forbes, Lifehacker and more, Todoist works seamlessly across 15+ different platforms in 20 languages so you can stay motivated and productive no matter where you are.
Manage your tasks from anywhere - even offline
Add, complete, and re-schedule tasks from your phone, tablet, desktop, browser, email, smartwatch and more - even offline! Enjoy an automatic, 24/7 sync across all your devices.
Plan ahead and never miss another deadline
Keep track of your important deadlines with natural language due dates, start/end dates, and recurring due dates. View and organize your to-dos for the day or week ahead.
Easy yet powerful organization
Take your to-do listing to the next level with sub-tasks, sub-projects, color-coded projects, and priority levels.
Share projects, assign tasks, and add comments all within the app. Get instant notifications whenever your collaborators make a change.
Visualize your productivity
Use Todoist Karma to set weekly/monthly goals, accumulate points, and track your progress with beautiful graphs color-coded by project.
Use Todoist with all your favorite apps
Make your to-do list even more powerful with integrations for Google Drive, Cloud Magic, Sunrise Calendar, Toggl, IFTTT, and Zapier (just to name a few).
Built for Android
Take advantage of Android’s most innovative features with Todoist’s convenient widgets, actionable notifications, Google Now and DashClock integrations, inter-app sharing, and more. Add tasks, receive notifications, and view lists sent from the app right on your wrist with Todoist for Android Wear.
Boost your productivity with Premium
▸ Set up and receive push notifications, email or SMS reminders based on your physical location or a specific due date and time.
▸ Get even more organized using task notes, enhanced labels, and powerful filters.
▸ Upload files, sound recordings and photos to your tasks from your computer, Dropbox, or Google Drive.
▸ Add tasks by forwarding an email and access your to-do lists on your iCalendar.
▸ Track and improve your productivity with extended Todoist Karma features.
▸ Set reminders on your Android Wear smartwatch using voice commands.
▸ Choose from 10 colorful themes to fit any mood and personality.
▸ And much, much more!
❝This is one of the most complete task management platforms available and they hit that sweet spot of being good for both personal and business use.❞ — Android Authority
Please contact us directly if you need any kind of support: https://todoist.com/Support_Android/
Have a look at how we use the permissions requested by the app: https://todoist.com/android_permissions.txt
We hope you love our app as much as our community and our team do! Download it today and let us know what you think.
“The best to-do list app.” - The Verge
Wunderlist has also been featured in The New York Times, Lifehacker, TechCrunch, CNET, The Guardian, Wired, and Vanity Fair, just to name a few.
Key Wunderlist Features:
• Create all the lists you need and access them from your phone, tablet and computer
• Easily share lists and collaborate with family, friends and colleagues
• Start conversations about your to-dos
• Attach photos, PDFs, presentations and more
• Share the work and delegate to-dos
• Setting a Reminder ensures you never forget important deadlines (or birthday gifts) ever again
• Organize your projects for home, work and everywhere in between with Folders
Wunderlist is free to download and use. Wunderlist Pro upgrades your experience and gives you unlimited access to Files, Assigning and Subtasks to help you accomplish even more for $4.99 a month or $49.99 a year through an in-app purchase.
Learn more about Wunderlist at www.wunderlist.com
GTD Organizer is task/to-do management app, which will help you organize your stuff, powerful enough to manage your things, but simple enough to use it with pleasure.
- Nesting of tasks eg: shopping->grocery store->buy carrots.
- Tasks are grouped into contexts.
- Reminding of task's to be done.
- Clean interface.
to do, GTD, Organizer, GTD, calendar, tasks, projects, easy
** New Material Design update to adapt to Android L (5.0)
** Import tasks from Astrid
** Widget doesn't work if GTasks was installed on SD card. Please move it back to phone internal storage and reboot your device.
1. ICS(Android 4.0) style with bulk indent/move/set due date/delete and so on
2. View your tasks on Google Calendar
3. Synchronize with multiple Google accounts automatically; also support local mode
4. Customize sync mode: auto sync,manual sync or sync when open/exit/background sync
5. Batch add tasks
6. Scroll horizontally to switch between tasks/task lists
7. Sort your tasks by due date/name/create time/priority
8. Re-arrange your tasks easily by dragging & dropping
9. Indent to create subtasks
10. Share tasks with friends, families and colleagues
11. Set customized repeating reminders: daily/weekly/monthly... and so on
12. Quick add tasks by pressing the search key
13. Quick add tasks via ‘note to self’ voice command with Google Now
14. Quick search tasks
15. Create different home screen Widgets (scrolling in LauncherPro/ADWLauncher/GO Launcher)
Arlyn: Most useful app on my phone. Best for note taking and tasks, and the Google synchronization is indispensable.
Dennis_ua: Best GTD Android app Works perfectly in pair with GMail Tasks side panel of my Firefox.
Lord : Worth it and the best tool for Android One of my most twice used apps. Simple, fast, complete. Great developer communication. Imprescindible for me.
Robert : Best Task or To Do List Ever. The home screen widget is a must!
GTasks, GTD, Getting Things Done, to do list, todo list, task, tasks, notes, notepad, google tasks, gmail calendar, Dato, Google Tasks client
This application is in no way related to OmniGroup.
YOUR TASKS IN YOUR POCKET
FocusGTD reminds you when tasks become due. You can configure the time and date when you want to be reminded.
SYNCS WITH OMNIFOCUS ON MAC/iOS
FocusGTD synchronizes data with OmniFocus* on the Mac or iOS. Note that at least one copy of OmniFocus* is required in order to
USE OMNISYNC SERVER OR YOUR OWN
FocusGTD works with OmniSync Server* or you can also use another WebDAV shared drive.
Tap on the note description in the task detail screen to edit notes. You can style the text with bold or italics fonts to make sections stand out.
Use widgets to stay on top of important projects. You can add a home screen link that will open a quick entry panel to quickly let you add tasks to your inbox.
SHARE FROM ANY APPLICATION
You can send links to web pages or other text clips into your inbox using the standard Android share sheet.
If you have problems that your account is deleted when you reboot your phone, please check the "FocusGTD JellyBean Workaround" app (simplest by clicking on the developer name). You have to install this app alongside FocusGTD to prevent this Android bug from removing your account.
In case you have synchronization problems, please go to the Websites FAQ section which contains basic tips on how to improve the synchronization.
Our task planner key features include: seamless cloud sync, speech recognition, customizable time and location reminders, shared tasks, multimedia notes, and gesture support.
*Named a “Top 10 MUST-HAVE App” by the New York Times*
Make every day a success with Any.do:
Clean and smart design keeps you focused on your goals for the day
Collaborate with colleagues, friends, and spouses to get things done together
Update grocery lists, chores, and ‘Honey Do’ lists in real-time with your spouse and family
Attach video, audio, photo and Dropbox files to any task
Set recurring tasks for regularly scheduled todo’s
Access all of your lists at home, the office, or on the go. Your Any.do task manager stays perfectly synced on your mobile, web app, or Chrome
Intuitive drag and drop, swipe to complete, and shake to remove make Any.do a great planner for organizing tasks faster
Use voice entry to speak you tasks into a list, or type with our powerful auto-suggest feature
Any.do Moment, our widely praised daily planner, will make managing your life fun again
When you handle work, family, and personal life in one place, you end up having a lot more time for what matters.
If you’re a true pro, Any.do gets even better with a Premium subscription
**Special launch price for a limited time only $2.99/ month or $26.99/ year**
(Regularly $4.99/ month or $49.99/ year)
Enjoy an unlimited amount of our free Any.do features above, plus:
An array of special color themes
Fully customizable reminders for anything from bi-weekly meetings to every-other-day phone calls to Mom
Location based reminders that pop up exactly when and where you need them
Priority support from our in-house team of Any.do experts
Premium subscriptions will be charged to your credit card through your Google Play account. Your subscription will automatically renew unless cancelled at least 24 hours before the end of the current period. You can cancel at any time, but we are unable to issue refunds for any pay periods that have already been billed. Manage your subscriptions in the Account Settings after purchase.
★★ Features ★★
• Google Tasks sync including background sync and multiple account switching
• Create tasks and to-do lists
• Set due date and time
• Custom reminder time
• Reminder notifications including Snooze and Postpone functions
• Assign color codes to task lists
• Drag to reorder tasks in a list
• Assign Contacts and photos to a task
• Search across all task descriptions and notes
• Repeating tasks (Daily, Weekly(select multiple days), Day of Month, Week of Month, Day of Year)
• Say 'Note to self' into Google Now to create a task
• Location based task notifications, set a location with a task for a reminder when phone is near by
• Easy month view date picker
• Star important tasks, view all starred items in virtual list
• Agenda view for tasks with a due date/time
• Show calendar events in agenda and select which calendars to show
• Ad free for first 3 days use (Paid Ad free upgrade available)
• All/Later virtual task lists
• Scrollable Agenda Widget with add button
• Categories widget for today/starred/later/completed lists
• Dual pane screen layout for tablets
Paid upgrade features include removal of ads, set task durations with start and due date and overdue task list.
Note: please email for support and feature requests.
To have a clear vision of what to do, you have to clear your mind of the concerns and worries, generate a higher overview with goals and roles, plan your weekly actions and projects. This is what My Effectiveness Habits is for - to give You full control over you plans, goals, actions, todo-s - over your productivity.
Uniquely configured, with feedback and motivation, the Habits are much more powerful and elaborate than any of the hundreds of simple To-do and task lists, GTD apps out there.
The only app that helps you understand "Why to do?", plan "What to do?", and then "Do It"!
My Effectiveness Habits is FREE and with NO Ads!
The app is not for those who need a simple, thoughtless list to write down there todos. If you want control over your vision, plans, goals and actions - then you should use My Effectiveness Habits. If you want to really increase your productivity, not just check off the items, what you'd easily do without any app - then the Habits is the right app for you!
'The Habits' help you increase your Productivity:
+ Define your principles (Mission)
+ Remove distractions (Influences/Concerns)
+ Set your Priorities
+ Describe you Life Roles
+ Identify your Goals
+ Create a comprehensive Action plan
+ Put the steps into Projects/Actions/Checklists
+ Use unique Weekly Plan view for week actions and week goals!
+ Concentrate on the Next action using Pomodoro technique
+ Google Drive™ integration
A productivity framework, The Habits have what other GTD and productivity applications are all missing: it helps you define your priorities and vision of your goals, overview and motivation of your deeds, plans, actions. Using it, you create a hierarchy of actions to reach your goals, where Actions of one Goal are totally separated from Actions of Another Goal, thus helping you concentrate much better on the current Goal and Action.
If you have just any issue, feedback or a simple thought about the application that you want to share with us, we are very happy to get that. Please, send them to firstname.lastname@example.org, or, write them anywhere in the http://andtek.blogspot.com, or within the review comments. The feedback from you is very welcome!
The principle is:
1. Write what is your mission in life.
2. Write down what concerns you have and which ones you can influence - visualize them in the circles.
3. Define your roles. Look at your life from different points.
4. Set the goals you want to reach for each role. You can set long-term or short-term goals.
5. Define concrete steps - actions. You can have a single step actions, or you can define complex, multi-level project, or simple checklists.
6. Proritize your actions using 2x2 matrix (a.k.a. Eisenhower matrix).
7. Assign tasks to week days (use weekly planning).
The app is written inspired by the Great book by Dr. Stephen R. Covey "The 7 Habits of highly effective people".
Account persmissions are required for Google Tasks API access.
Customize background sync
Batch add tasks
Pattern lock to secure your information
** Please kill Gtasks or Roboot your phone if the ads still exists after installing the key
SplenDO is smart task list for everyday use.
It is truly usable with great user experience.
No matter who you are and what you do - you will be better organized!
At home, at work and in your free time - you will focus on really important things!
SplenDO is powerful in its simplicity and convenience of use.
• User friendly task management
• Grouping tasks in handy task lists
• Smart home screen widgets show instantly what to do
• Intelligent notifications exactly when you need them
• Syncing with Google that just works
• Adding tasks via voice
• Notifications use sounds, vibrations and built-in speech synthesizer (TTS)
• Icon widget - icon with optional today's and overdue tasks counter
• List Widget - resizable widget displays upcoming tasks
• Status bar - component (in the notifications area) keeping you up to date
• Quick Task Bar - to add something hot quickly
• Support for recurring tasks
• Time for shopping? Need to add many tasks at one go? Great, batch mode is on-board!
• Support for: tasks without a due date, all-day-long tasks and tasks at a specific hour of the day
• Bidirectional synchronization with Google Tasks
• Many useful configuration options
• Predefined task lists
• Actions on group of tasks (bulk actions, long-click selection support)
• Integration with sharing on Android - sharing tasks with other apps and receiving shared data
• Creating tasks from the content of system clipboard
• SplenDO is free to download and use
• Splend Apps support and more!
• Visit SplendApps.com: http://splendapps.com/
• Contact Us: http://splendapps.com/contact-us
• Twitter: http://twitter.com/SplendApps
• Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/SplendApps
• Google+: https://google.com/+Splendapps
Please, do not post questions and negative comments in the reviews and contact us by email instead. We always respond to you in less than a few hours and help you delicately solve any issues including the price of the app.
See FAQ for more information: http://www.uniqtec.eu/applications/notes-with-activesync.html
Fully functional 14-day trial with a one-time price of $4.99 for all your devices
■ Direct push synchronization with Exchange ActiveSync
■ Tasks and Check-Lists
■ Notes (Exchange 2010)
■ Email To-Do list / Flagged mails (Exchange 2010)
■ GTD with drag & drop support
■ HTML body support (Exchange 2007 SP1)
■ Multiple accounts, folders
■ SSL/TLS and client certificate support
■ Badge Icon
■ HTML / Rich Edit support with Undo / Redo
■ Google Now integration
■ Select folders to sync, hide and flag emails
■ Android Wear support
■ Print support
■ Send and receive SMS in Outlook or OWA
■ Tasker support
■ Invite people and share tasks
■ Share notes directly into the app (create items from any other app)
■ Password protection
■ Quick new item and voice
■ Multiwindow support
■ DashClock integration
■ Floating icon support
■ Categories with colors and custom SQL filters (Exchange 2010)
■ Custom categories with SQL filters
■ Shortcuts - Quick voice / type and Quick edit
■ Search, 3 level sort, views
■ Backup / Restore settings using Android Backup Manager
■ Export / Import data to XML
■ Beautiful user interface and themes
Tasks & Notes
■ Tasks reminders and notification (also LED) with Dismiss and Snooze actions
■ Tasks recurrence
■ Tasks GTD
■ Calendar integration with GTD (2-way sync)
■ Style your notes with bold, italic and underline
■ BBCode compatible (used for styling so users can easily continue working on their PCs)
■ Links displayed and clickable (might cause FC on some ROMs, turn off the option in such case)
■ Pinch to zoom
■ Displays account name and color
■ Last modification time
■ Smooth and fast scrolling for large notes
■ Font customization (wrap, font size and font name)
■ Tasks properties and groups (group by due and category)
■ Move items between folders
■ Quick Actions (Title, Priority, Due, Completed, Move To Folder)
■ Delete completed tasks
■ Create shopping and to-do lists
■ Can be edited on your PC
■ Sort, reset and order items in your check-list
■ Context menu for extended actions
■ Check and uncheck items
■ Special structured text note
■ Microsoft Exchange ActiveSync
■ Version 2.5, 12.0, 12.1, 14.0 and 14.1
■ Direct Push support
■ Setup a new account in Tools - Accounts - Add account
■ For Office 365 use m.outlook.com (Home), outlook.office365.com (Business) and for Hotmail/Outlook.com use m.hotmail.com, also try s.outlook.com
■ Notes (Exchange 2010)
■ Flagged Emails (Exchange 2007 SP1)
■ Categories (Exchange 2010)
■ Client certificate support
■ Supported servers: MS Exchange 2003-2013, Office 365, Outlook.com, Hotmail, OneNote Outlook, IceWarp, Tine, Kerio, Zimbra, AkrutoSync, Zarafa, Z-Push, Horde and others
See our website for more information and FAQ
The application also works as an add-on for our application Business Calendar (full version) so that all tasks can be viewed and edited from within the calendar app as long as the Business Tasks add-on is installed!
* Google Tasks functionality on your Android device
* support for Toodledo tasks
* easy and convenient tasks management
* color code task lists
* configurable smartlists to quickly show all tasks that are matching certain criteria
* pre-defined smartlists for today, next 7 days and all tasks
* sort tasks using drag&drop
* repeating tasks
* option to create local tasks
* option to create subtasks
* automatically create tasks for missed calls
* add contacts to tasks
* quick access to favorite task lists
* search function
* reminder for tasks
* postpone tasks to tomorrow with one click
* scrollable widget (Android 3.x+)
* optimized version for tablets (Android 4.x+)
Tasks is open source task management software based on the same code as Astrid! Tasks is not affiliated with Yahoo or Todoroo. The source code is available at https://github.com/tasks
* For details about app permissions visit https://github.com/tasks/tasks/wiki/App-Permissions. Tasks cannot access your data under any circumstances. Your data resides only on your device unless you enable Google Task synchronization.
* To help translate the app visit https://github.com/tasks/tasks/wiki/Translations
* To help beta test the app visit https://github.com/tasks/tasks/wiki/Beta-Testing
* To report bugs or request features visit https://github.com/tasks/tasks/issues
If you are a current Astrid user:
- To migrate your data visit https://github.com/tasks/tasks/wiki/Migrating-from-Astrid
- Astrid third party apps need to make minor modifications to support Tasks.
If you have any questions, comments, or suggestions feel free to contact email@example.com
TickTick is a simple to-do list app, which helps you to get all things done and cloud sync tasks. It is cross-platform, available for Android ((UI suitable for tablet also), iOS, Chrome Extension and web. With TickTick at hand, you can organize your life in an easier way.
TickTick is free but you can also upgrade to Pro account for full access of premium features:http://ticktick.com/about/upgrade
★ Key feature of TickTick:
● Sync tasks across all devices
● Create widget for easy access
● Set flexible recurring tasks
● Create checklist
● Share task lists for collaboration
● Add task via email
● Upload attachment to tasks
● Integrate with calendar application
● Classify tasks with tags
★ More functions to help you get focused and boost productivity
➔ Instant time & location reminder
➔ Four priority levels
➔ Different sort options (by order/date/name/priority)
➔ Add notes/comments to tasks
➔ Batch edit tasks
➔ Quick search tasks
➔ Voice input tasks via Google Now voice command
We are asking for permissions to access contacts, phone status, NFC & location on your phone in order to offer features.
❖ Connect with us at Facebook:https://www.facebook.com/TickTickApp
keywords: tick tick, get things done, ticktock, gtasks, list notes, wunderlist, evernote, shopping list, checklist, task manager, calendar, todo list, to-do, to-do list
* display countdown and small/big blind values
* allow timer to be paused
* alarm sound and vibration notification about increasing blinds
* customizable big blind values, time period for each iteration
* when blind reaches last value in table it will not be increased anymore (but countdown/notification will continue)
* auto-calculation small blind (in this version hardcoded big/2)
* customizable time period between increasing blinds (in minutes)
Planned features in next releases:
* more blind customizations
* auto-detect blind increasing based on desired game time
Feature requests and bug reports are welcome.
No ads, free. Application developed for personal use.
* Allow block senders with text from field (case insensitive filter)
* Possible notify(quiet) about new blocked message
* Possible store filtered messages in separate list (can view message, delete it or clear spam list)
Feature requests and bug reports are welcome.